*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Support
| |-+  Got any problems running AChat? (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Character Picture
« previous next »
: [1]
: Character Picture  ( 5497 )
Upstecher
: 3

« : February 29, 2012, 12:35:32 AM »

Hi and Hello all,

i´m new "on board". Want say : I love Achat and also this Forum !:-)
Ok i have a Problem  to load a own Character Picture.When i klick the "Character Picture upload" it comen :

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Character picture upload Go to Home

Valid subscription

No payment found

Enough A$ on account

You are not eligible to upload a custom character picture. You must be a paying user with at least A$99 balance.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But i have enogh Money. Where is my Mistake ?

Greats and Thanks
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #1 : February 29, 2012, 06:30:56 AM »

Are you a Premium member? Or did your A$ come from a gift?

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Lover
: 10350

« #2 : February 29, 2012, 06:39:27 AM »

What Janine is asking, did you buy a subscription first? It's not enough to have money on your AChat-account, you have to be premium member.

Upstecher
: 3

« #3 : February 29, 2012, 08:15:28 AM »

Hi .-)
Yes i´m a Premium Member !
Greets
Lover
: 10350

« #4 : February 29, 2012, 12:02:51 PM »

Hm, Tight has had the same problem few days ago. Perhaps he has a solution, I'm sure he will read your post soon and answer if he has an idea.

Welcome to the forum Upstecher, I hope you stay and share your ideas here.

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #5 : February 29, 2012, 12:06:07 PM »

mmmh, if i don't mind there are some terms to agrre whit, so if you forget to set it, you can't apload a pic on your online ptrofile

TightFit74
: 2415

« #6 : March 02, 2012, 07:41:10 PM »

I have read the post. Welcome Upstecher.

my problem was difrent however. I met all requirements to upload, the upload-menu just didt't appear. I followed the advice of the support-team and cleared the cache of my explorer.

I think the problem is, that appareantly the subscrition is not valid. You can only upload a picture if you bought a subsctiption with 'real' money, instead of AChat money. Did you get a subscription with a$? If that is the case, you won't be able to upload. If not, it would be wise to contact support..

Tight

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
: [1]  
« previous next »
: