*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Contests (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Erotic Story Contest II, ( In the Summer) OT
« previous next »
: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8
: Erotic Story Contest II, ( In the Summer) OT  ( 63963 )
Bear
: 3856

« #60 : June 01, 2012, 04:14:29 PM »

Gratz all who took the time to write and submit... I'll be looking forward to reading them and casting my vote.

Adera
: 3047

« #61 : June 01, 2012, 04:30:42 PM »

I guess mine will be easy to guess. ::)
jayc
: 1600

« #62 : June 01, 2012, 11:13:42 PM »

congrats to all writers, and a big hand for tight,dividing the stories so they would fit on a forum message is no easy task, must have took him alot of time and effort. so again i repeat  BIG HAND FOR TIGHT!!!!!!!  now its reading time  ;)
TightFit74
: 2415

« #63 : June 02, 2012, 01:27:33 AM »

It's been a huge pleasure to make this happen. It makes me smile to see the small contest of last year, take such a big leap forward with a multitude of well-written, orginal and arousing stories. For me it was a joy to do and I am already working on the next one.

I do want to extend special thanks to Brandybee. She campaigned very hard, advertised and pushed people to write and submit a story. I as manager, but the forum in whole need to give a hand as well *standing ovation*  Thanks Brandy!!!

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
jeanona31
: 503

« #64 : June 02, 2012, 04:57:29 AM »

Big thanks Brandy ,
oh almost forget thank you too Tight ::) but sorry nothing is fully without women touch . ;D
Also big thanks to all the writers - It will be pleasure to read.  :-*

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #65 : June 02, 2012, 07:35:29 AM »

Thank you Tight, and Jeanona for the acknowlegement but really there is no need, blushing a little. By the very nature of my play, I meet like minded role players and therefore ....Ii think there is a great story just waiting to come out in most of the people I meet here ..  some just needed a little push and the confidence to try... and then to post. There is still some, ......I will catch next time ..  hehe

mmm..  I have read the stories now at least twice over and to be honest .. I am struggling in where to cast my vote...  I like each one for different reasons so  I am going to voice my initial thoughts of each story and why I like them . This is because voting alone, wont reflect, this and I dont want anyone to think, just because their story may or may not pick up votes, that their story is not enjoyed. God forbid, after such effort, they be disheartened to ever take part again. Ok, first, I need to point out, this is not a critique...  I have no experience of such ... in fact this is actually my first story too and my first story to ever be put out for people to read.  They are just my feelings and views of my take on that particular story and why I like them and why casting my vote is sooooooo  difficult  :)
( PS, I have to make a viewpoint of my own story ... so it wont give the game away to anonymity  lol )

THE TRAVEL -  A man tempted to play away from home to add  " VAVA VOOM" back into his marriage. I get the feeling this author is not a native English speaker, so the hard work involved in translation should be applauded and recognised. I like the twist in who his "lover" is. It's hot, erotic and gives a " feel good factor" . I like this story.

SECRET SUMMER TRYST - Established Achat lovers enjoying their regular annual liaison. A shorter hot read with an air of mystery to the charachters, very hot, very graphic and a complete turn on for the reader.

CLICK, CHERIE & PAULA STORY -  A lady giving her man his surprise fantasy. Made me smile, very hot and every man's dream. I liked the surprise element of him not knowing. Well written and I like this story.

LA GRANDE TERRE -  A youth camping story of losing his virginity in France. I liked the build up, the anticipation, the teasing the reader and finally the big event. A well written and lovely story.

SIREN'S SONG -  I have to admit, this is one of my favourites. A story that had to be written. Regular Forum members / readers will know what I mean. Well written, funny, about a guy's infatuation with Robot Girl. I particularly liked the references to Achat, the ongoing topics and threads ( NSPD ) & the reference to EVA ( WALLE's robot friend in the film ). Very clever and well thought out.

BIKINI GIRL - A guy's regular holiday and his one off liaison with a UK girl ..  mmm .. bit biased here, but got me wondering ... Did I or Didnt I ?  A great  compliment whoever the girl is for the inspiration. It's well written, very hot, very graphic. I really liked this story too.

BIG SUR - An Achat story of 2 online lovers moving to Phase 5 - their first meet. A story from 2 sides. I liked this too, the build up and the hot graphic sex. Well written and executed. Think readers will identify with this story as most will wonder at some point in their game .. what if we arrange a meet.

FIREWOOD - A guy's liaison on route to his holiday destination. I liked this angle & it flowed nicely. Again I think the reader can identify with the fantasy of this story line. I liked the subtle humour, hot sex and the hint it could happen again.

SUMMER GAMES. -  A mystery story of 2 long lost lovers. Again, I got the impression that the author is not a native English speaker & I applaud the work of the translation and additional work involved to post their story. It's a nice twist in the mystery & the feel good factor of 2 lovers reunited. I liked this a lot, really lovely and sensual.

MY STORY - A hot liaison between a transexual and a very hot window man. I liked the shyness & initial lack of confidence in the transgender charachter. Again, well written and very hot. I liked this, especially as not my usual orientation.

REVENGE - A naughty story of almost forced but consenual sex between a girl and 2 guys. A girl's hidden naughty fantasy I feel. This is hot and near the knuckle - which makes it an exciting read  hehe . Very well written. My naughty side really enjoyed this, hehe , which I think is what the author wanted.

HIGH ON THE HILL -  How clever is this??? A well written thought out poem. Humorous, entertaining and completely different from all the other entries. I  really like this too , very ingenious.

So you see my problem,  all great in their different ways  ... mmmm  decisions, decisions ....     Happy reading Folks :)

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Azrielle
: 262

NSPD - Retired

« #66 : June 03, 2012, 05:23:40 PM »

ok, with the awesomeness of all the submitted stories, I feel compelled to share a template (now located in the Template Gallery) to assist those peeps like myself, who are having a difficult time choosing which story to vote for.

I strongly urge everyone to use it OFFLINE and in order to keep other readers from being biased, to refrain from posting (using the benchmark template) onto the thread. But I do encourage everyone to do as Brandy has done before me, to post their overall comments as to their likes and/or dislikes to each story.

I applaud you Brandy, for being the first to have made clear and conscise comments for all the stories.

Mwah!
Az.

Coming Soon to a Shop Near You! Mwah!
Adera
: 3047

« #67 : June 04, 2012, 01:59:14 AM »

A template is probably good to use when judging this, though I still have to read all the stories.

I like how you did this Brandy, that seems like the best way imo... though after you've written all that what I'll write might get redundant. :D
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #68 : June 04, 2012, 04:20:38 AM »

k.....i'm impressed how rapidly Brandy had read all the story.....(honestly i had to start read the first one, lo!) and have to admit she had done a great job whit that sort of "summary" of each one. hope i can start soon, cause now i'm really curious!

Az, your "guide" for stories valuation is really well done and i hope it can help us a lot! as usual, you are allways giving us a big hand! really thanks!

Pafe
: 548

« #69 : June 04, 2012, 05:09:22 AM »

Hiya's...

I think I have figured out all the authors.  But since there is no real contest or game about it, I will keep my guesses to myself.  I am curious to how well I did with my guesses.  Two in particular were very difficult to get a handle on the author... one was really easy.

I will probably re-read them several times before I cast my vote, because I agree that there is a lot of talent there, and for me, it's a difficult decision to choose just one as a favorite.

I do want to thank all those who submitted a story, and special thank you to TightFit for taking the time and making the effort to moderate the contest.  Thank you.

Thanks for letting me share,
Pafe

« : June 15, 2012, 06:07:48 AM Pafe »

Pafe
: 548

« #70 : June 15, 2012, 06:10:39 AM »

Hiya's...

Tight... would it be okay with you if I send you my author guesses?  Since you know who wrote what, you could post my score, (which will be 11 out of 11).  This way you won't have to reveal any of the authors. 

What do you think?

Thanks for letting me share,
Pafe

TightFit74

« #71 : June 15, 2012, 02:01:18 PM »

hmm, let me get this straight.. You only want me to post your score? or do you want your suggestions with that as well?

Lover
: 10350

« #72 : June 15, 2012, 04:12:05 PM »

Pafe just wants her score. But this would mean that the one or more authors who didn't accept to be published are... semi-published. I'm not sure if they like this.

TightFit74

« #73 : June 15, 2012, 04:13:44 PM »

if Pafe sends her list as a PM, none of the authors would be disclosed. But then the purpose of posting her score, eludes me..
Help us out Pafe?

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #74 : June 15, 2012, 04:32:17 PM »

I read it as Pafe tells her thinkings to Tight  privately and then Tight  just says how many she gets right. no names no clues :)  I think she just wants to know if shes guessed any right , without giving the game away till the end of the voting and authors are published :)

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8  
« previous next »
: