*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Everything about sex and love (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Blue Stars?
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3
: Blue Stars?  ( 26074 )
West69
: 123

« : March 23, 2012, 06:25:06 PM »

Is there any way to distinguish a "premium" player from their profile? I have found too many people with "Blue stars" who then tell me they are "free" users". I am not totally unaccepting of free users, but think the blue star system is misleading. :(
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #1 : March 23, 2012, 06:39:45 PM »

I  dont think there is a way of telling a users subscription has lapsed once they have a blue star, until they go into charachter editor and a freeby  background defaults.  Of course some premiums have not bought a background as they want to build up their poses or clothing first.
So I do not think there is a positive way of telling at the moment - just that it maybe the case, if they have a free background displayed for the question to be asked prior to rooming.
If anyone knows different, I'd be interested to know myself  :)

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Lover
: 10350

« #2 : March 23, 2012, 06:51:08 PM »

The problem is, if you have A$ on your account you get a blue star. So you can have A$, but no subscription. I don't know if it's a technical question or if it's the intention of AChat not to differ subscribed members and members with A$ on their account.

I don't know if we were right, but we had a discussion in the early days... it seemd to be, "true" prem member come first, then those without subscription but money, then robot, then members who don't have money but have been prem and then free user. Also it was said, female user never loose the blue star.
So, the higher members are listed, the bigger is the chance they are real prem. I know, my answer is not really helpful but this is all I can say.
Perhaps someone is able to give a better answer?
« : March 23, 2012, 07:05:46 PM Lover »

West69

« #3 : March 23, 2012, 11:06:59 PM »

Thank you for both of the answers above. Their complexity leading to my confusion underscores the need to simplify the system. For example, why should a female retain a blue star when not premium simply based upon gender? Therefore, I register my appeal to the computer Gods. Please help work on a solution. I respectfully suggest a blue star for people who are CURRENTLY premium, nothing more. :-X
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #4 : March 24, 2012, 12:10:42 AM »

you know that even men stay with the blue star when no longer premium so no need to be jealous  ;D

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
West69

« #5 : March 24, 2012, 01:39:24 AM »

you know that even men stay with the blue star when no longer premium so no need to be jealous  ;D

Sorry, I only mentioned female because it was extracted from the previous answer. I am not gender biased. I just want to figure out an easy way to determine upfront who is premium and who is not. I am kind of tired of inviting someone who appears premium (blue star showing), who then tells me, "yeah I used to be". I also know you can directly ask ahead of time, but it crass to put that in a conversation.

I did note the ";D " accompanying your message, so I know you were kidding me a little. I am not devoid of humor, so thank you dear.  :-*
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #6 : March 24, 2012, 03:09:43 AM »

@Lover: there is no a right answer, cause the only peoples who really know it, are the member of the dev-team.

@West: i'm a little curious about your interess in this: it's cause you tend to avoid free users (even if they were prem) or merely curiosity about the sistem!?

Lover
: 10350

« #7 : March 24, 2012, 05:54:16 AM »

@HB: Most of my answer came from the A-Team actually. When I started here, no member had a blue star. They added the blue star for prem and we discussed about.

Tom said
As soon as it is valid, the user has the blue star. If the user doesn't have the blue star, the 3 days (or the months a bit later) have passed already.

If I remember right it was in same thread where someone mentioned the hint with females and always keeping the blue star and the listing differents, without antilogy from A-Team.
Perhaps they have changed iot meanwhile.

jeanona31
: 503

« #8 : March 24, 2012, 06:35:45 AM »

@West I absolutely agree that only premium users should have a blue star,
also think that users who have lost subscription should also keep a blue star.
Without subscribing members can't use the pose, the clothes and everything else they bought.
It's enough to want to re-subscribe again. It would not be fair to immediately after the subscription expires classify as a free users.
I think the system is well done on this issue.

hentaiboy69

« #9 : March 24, 2012, 06:45:51 AM »

lover, i know premium have blue star.....i was talking about the order on the search list. we can be sure it works how you mention

West69

« #10 : March 24, 2012, 08:48:02 AM »

@West: i'm a little curious about your interess in this: it's cause you tend to avoid free users (even if they were prem) or merely curiosity about the sistem!?

It is a complex personal issue with me. If you look at my profile, I attempt to forthrightly address this. No, I do not tend to "avoid free users". New relationships can be exciting and rewarding. However, as in real life, I feel selfish being able to cum (virtually on AChat) when my partner cannot. Slamming the excitement meter to the right is a poor substitute for the visual cumming of your partner. I want to be WITH my partner, AT THE SAME TIME, if at all possible. I hope this answers your question without triggering a tirade about equal opportunity for "free" vs "premium" users. On some days, a simple hug and a kiss fulfills me. On others, I need my partner to cream me with their passion. Purely a personal thing with me. :-[ :-*
hentaiboy69

« #11 : March 24, 2012, 09:07:31 AM »

I'll understand it, West, and i think you are not the only one who like this, so don't worry.

At last, i think this gap about the cum option between free and prem users is a bit ridicolous (well, more then a bit, in real). honestly, i prefer if they can't have access to threesome (yes, even female and shemale) then have the cum option as a gap.

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #12 : March 24, 2012, 09:52:41 AM »

hmmm dont have access to 3some . this mean i will not be able to do 3some for long cause i always have one of my subs when i go to a 3some  ??? . it will be better if they stay like this and the free men have access to 3some (like this , no jealousy  ;D). Anyway , the way the women "cum" actually dont really exite me for now , i dont like when someone pee on me  ;D

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
hentaiboy69

« #13 : April 04, 2012, 01:55:27 AM »

Rukya, that was just an example........we have to find a way to make more intreressing join achat as premium, or at last we only see free population increase!

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #14 : April 04, 2012, 06:06:22 AM »

hehe even if many dont think its true , the cum option is a big motivation to become premium . I dont count all the times where my partners was frustrated to not be able to cum for me in game  ;D

: [1] 2 3  
« previous next »
: