*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Everything about sex and love (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Blue Stars?
« previous next »
: 1 [2] 3
: Blue Stars?  ( 26072 )
kev61
: 21

« #15 : April 06, 2012, 03:41:18 PM »

we need some sort of system to let us know that a person's premium membership has expired . those of us that pay good money to be premium and enter a room with 1 or more partners only to find were not all premium can get very annoying.yes those whos premium has just expired or those with Acoin should keep the blue star  . there could be something like a rating for example with those that are premium getting a + by the star. this would then let everybody know that they are premium .
Lover
: 10350

« #16 : April 06, 2012, 03:54:05 PM »

Hi kev, welcome to a crazy subworld of AChat-city ;)

There is always the chance to ask your partner. And you can bes sure, the closer a person is to the robot, the higher the chance this one is a free member.

West69
: 123

« #17 : April 06, 2012, 05:08:19 PM »

........ the closer a person is to the robot, the higher the chance this one is a free member.

Ahaaaaaa! I knew it. The Robot hasn't paid her dues has she?  :o I just knew it! Once you get her on the bed, and look into her eyes, you just know you can't trust her. ::) ;D She just kept yelling, "Fuck me...gift please. Fuck me...gift please" ;)
TightFit74
: 2415

« #18 : May 04, 2012, 12:23:15 AM »

The reason that girls don't loose their blue star, has to do with (again) the men being the moneymakers in the online sex-business. Girls (and shemales I think) keep their blue star so that in the search result, more girls will seem to be prem. As stated in this thread and many others, members tend to look for others members, in order to have the best experience (poses and actions). The more 'upgraded' girls the game seems to have, the more guys are attracted and/or persuaded to go prem themselves.

On another note, once you have had money in your account or you've had a subscription that expired, for guys goes as well, you keep your blue star. I don't see them changing this system. Hard for those that are looking for 'real' premium members, but not too much of a discomfort for the a-team to release the lure blue stars have.

my 2 cents..

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Bear
: 3856

« #19 : May 04, 2012, 08:22:02 AM »

That applies to men too Tight, once a premium with any script remaining  I believe the blue star stays. I have seen that in the past, so unless something has changed in the past 4 months....How that impacts the ignore free user option I am not aware.

chien_lubrik
: 223

Evelyne

« #20 : May 04, 2012, 08:46:24 AM »

Hello Misters and all peoples of the forum.
How that impacts the ignore free user option I am not aware.
I may answer that all that goes with "Free User" will go to : Busyness for exemple.
I was, a time ago tryed to talk to my Mistress who had just lost her Premium status ( not for me  ;D, for the DreamWorld ), not aware of this ( she still have the blue star ) and willing to have time speaking with her, I setted " Busy for Free Users" and was, so unable to talk with her unless set to " not busy" at all.

Please accept my best Humbly Regards.

Flesh open when Mind Warm
Bear

« #21 : May 04, 2012, 09:18:24 AM »

Thank you Chien... in which case it appears the need of a new colored star is required since we do have a limitation here which many may not be aware of.

TightFit74

« #22 : May 04, 2012, 09:52:04 AM »

Welcome back, Bear

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #23 : May 04, 2012, 10:06:32 AM »

I agree whit Bear and i'll add a question:

few days ago a girl or shemale (don't remember!) ask me about the star and she say she don't have subscrive  a premium account and don't have A$.....so, i tell her it was probably a bug, but not sure. noticed something similar!?

I was, a time ago tryed to talk to my Mistress who had just lost her Premium status ( not for me  ;D, for the DreamWorld ), not aware of this ( she still have the blue star ) and willing to have time speaking with her, I setted " Busy for Free Users" and was, so unable to talk with her unless set to " not busy" at all.

how bad you was, Evelyne! eh eh!

chien_lubrik
: 223

Evelyne

« #24 : May 04, 2012, 10:21:33 AM »

few days ago a girl or shemale (don't remember!) ask me about the star and she say she don't have subscrive  a premium account and don't have A$.....so, i tell her it was probably a bug, but not sure. noticed something similar!?

Yes I had this too , she was a girl and we had some kind of ... quiproquo ... about her situation.
So I think it is a bug.

Hi hi hi Hentaï ... yes ....  ;D

Flesh open when Mind Warm
Lover

« #25 : June 14, 2012, 04:36:57 AM »

I agree whit Bear and i'll add a question:

Yes... talked to a free user few days ago. Yesterday she asked me "why do i have a blue star?" - she didn't subscribe and has no A$, nobody made a gift.  Either it's a bug or the A-Team changed something.

Trekmanalpha
: 114

Fortune Favors the Bold...

MSN Messenger - trekmanalpha@hotmail.com
« #26 : June 25, 2012, 04:18:59 AM »

The blue star, or so I've believed, has to do with purchasing things from the shop, not whether you are premium or not. I got my blue star, just after I started, while still free, and I bought a little bit from the shop when I got started... they let you do that just after you join. So, I dont think that's going to change.

Looking...

Where are all the wonderful, romantic, loving, caring, dedicated, loyal, sensual, vocal, long hair'd, well dressed, beautiful, sexy women at?

Cause It'd be an honor to have you on my arm... forever.
Lover

« #27 : June 27, 2012, 07:25:29 AM »

Trek, how have you been able to buy things in shop without money? There are some free clothes and poses for every member but you need money to purchase items.

Bear

« #28 : June 27, 2012, 06:11:51 PM »

There might have been a couple free items... once offered in the shop... I am not certain they are still there...perhaps selecting them triggered the blue star... otherwise I cannot see how one can but anything unless they have scrip.

Unless a cheapskate gifted them 0 A$

TightFit74

« #29 : June 28, 2012, 12:29:03 AM »

since gifting was bound with a minimum of 100 a$, gifting 0 is not possible.. And as far as I know, nothing has ever been free IN the shop. All free items are offered in the character editor from the beginning. As far as I know, the blue star is connected to having a balance (not having scrip means no balance) and once you had a positive balance, the blue star doesn't disappear. In my eyes a strategy to show that there are active premium members (more as in reality), which triggers others to become prem as well..

: 1 [2] 3  
« previous next »
: