*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Everything about sex and love (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Blue Stars?
« previous next »
: 1 2 [3]
: Blue Stars?  ( 26082 )
SquirrelDee
: 43

ICQ Messenger - 9425478 MSN Messenger - squirrel_dee@yahoo.de
« #30 : October 31, 2012, 05:53:29 AM »

Some Issues concerning those blue stars on top richt of the User photo:

Well i knew that those stars did not mean that the user marked with it has to be a premium user - changing your accounts balance once is the indicator to set the star. But most of the other users dont know it.

Well just a few Minutes ago I had a discussion in achat with a girl who just frrely asked if she may ask me a question - did not meet here before but she needed some information about those blues stars from an "experienced" user (uhm .. feeling honored a bit  :-) ).

Her profile photo is marked with a blue star but she is not a premium user any more. She just asked me how to remove the blue star from her account.. Well .. that's impossible I think. The only answer that came into my mind was: 1. Contact support and 2. Post in the Forum.

I had no Idea why she was so keen on loosing the blue star until I asked her why:

Many partners expect from a user marked with the blue star to be a prem .. meaning being able to orgasm ..
She told me that when she was unable to squirt some partners just left the room insulting her as a cheater and just banned her. Thats just ridiculous.. Well in my opinion the Blue Star should either represent what people expect from it - a premium user or a subcriber - or people should be informed clearly about its meaning. With the behaviour of the blue star as it is at the moment the users are just distracted. The girl who asked me about the Star was so frustrated that she decided to quit AChat  ..

In fact .. that behavior of the star frustrates users - and makes them just leave.

Dee
Lover
: 10350

« #31 : October 31, 2012, 08:09:48 AM »

Which asshole leaves a girl or insults her because she isnt able to squirt or using speed slider etc? Actually she can be glad to disguise such men...

But that was not your topic. The blue star is  a marketing trick. And it shows this member has or has had A$. They wont change it.  My simple opinion.  I also believe some are happy about the star,  not lookong like a free user and being before Robot in search list.

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #32 : October 31, 2012, 09:13:32 AM »

Well, in my opinion this must be changed or, better thing, inform all the users about the real meaning of the blue star.

Squirrel, i'm sorry for that girl, she never had done something wrong just caught in the ignorance (and bad explanation of AChat) of people. and fo the ones who insult her......well, all i can say is "Idiocy is the food of foolish human....and this make you an idiot"!

Lydiarose
: 974

Bitch's Corner

« #33 : November 02, 2012, 07:48:26 AM »

Why not give a red star to people who subscribe to the game and a blue star to free user

Lover
: 10350

« #34 : November 02, 2012, 07:55:27 AM »

Free user dont have a star. If a man  or a girlsubscribe they get a blue star and are premium member. If the subscription ends or the girl/shemale gets a gift, which means A$ on her account, she is a free member.

They could change the colour but as I said, Im sure it's part of their marketing and also the star is linked in database and just checks A$/no A$ on account, they will keep it as it is.

Kingdustin
: 598

« #35 : November 03, 2012, 07:59:32 AM »

From my experience, you get the blue Star as soon as you Buy Membership via credit card or buy a subscription via A cash from the shop. the Star dose not go away even if your membership expired or subscription expired. its there to show who is and who was  premium.

but i have to agree Lydiarose, if your membership or subscription expired. remove the star or change the color. I don't care what kind of marketing scheme it is. It cause more problems then i think it worth. people are mean, as i state in other topic  recently. free user are look down upon as lesser. i really hate it.

personally I all way post in my profile that my premium is gone and in courage other to so to.
as a side note, people really need to start reading profiles more.

true beauty lies in great friendship =)
AlinaCage
: 1

« #36 : November 16, 2012, 01:04:04 AM »

I got my blue star even whithout buying membership. A few days ago I was trying to buy membership, but my card was bloked. My payment was rejected - but I got a blue star that way :)
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #37 : November 16, 2012, 02:46:39 AM »

Hi Alina! you got the star cause someone had gift you some A$, that's it!

And welcome in our special place, the forum!

tangoracer
: 3444

« #38 : November 16, 2012, 04:30:08 AM »

Welcome AlinaCage

welcome to the fun of the forum village hope you have as much fun as we all do here.

: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
: