*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Support
| |-+  Got any problems running AChat? (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  I love Achat Bug
« previous next »
: [1]
: I love Achat Bug  ( 12071 )
Dotti
: 6

« : March 24, 2012, 04:54:45 AM »

Ok, so I put up a really nice profile post, only to find out the whole day all it read was I love Achat. My spouse and I went through the phrase word for word trying to figure out what made it become the "I love Achat" post.  We found out it was the word "cam"and any word that contains the word cam. Which means you cannot use any word that has CAM in it...came,became,cameron...nothing.  What is up with that? Anyone know? :o
Pafe
: 548

« #1 : March 24, 2012, 09:15:12 AM »

Hiya's...

That must be why I see those "I love AChat"s out there... and here I was thinking that it's nice to see folks supporting the site.  What else do they moderate? Does anyone know?  I just found one while posting this.  They have substituted moderate for c_e_n_s_o_r in my sentence.  How about that!

Dotti.  I (and I know there are others), love to read your profile posts.  They are always so warm and romantic, and I would like to thank you for sharing them with us.  I know one guy in patricular, who makes it a point to see what you have on your page. 

Thanks for letting me share,
Pafe.

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #2 : March 24, 2012, 09:29:44 AM »

This is something new for me.....never hear about word moderated, so i can't give any help!

Lover
: 10350

« #3 : March 24, 2012, 05:08:53 PM »

The first time it came up was when there have been more and more whores. If someone is using A$ in profile, it's changed to "I love AChat".
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,787.0.html

Probably there are more code words.

NewGurl
: 433

« #4 : March 25, 2012, 05:15:34 PM »

Can we have a list of these "code words" so we know what not to use?  Please
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #5 : March 26, 2012, 06:05:31 AM »

I know I tripped it when I posted a link. (To the Forum ironically enough.)

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
apollo13nut
: 262

« #6 : May 23, 2012, 12:46:35 AM »

This is not a "bug", this is intentional...Any mention of cam, A$, gift, etc in your description trips the "I Love AChat" filter. This is system that was implemented 6-9 months ago to try to stop the online hookers from demanding gifts. It goes so far as to blank out your City/Country fields if you post any of the banned words/phrases there too. Sorry to say, your banner descriptions ARE being moderated, and have been for a long time now.
hentaiboy69

« #7 : May 23, 2012, 02:27:15 AM »

Apollo, peoples had found how to add A$ request on their profile.....just don't writing the "A" on it!

TightFit74
: 2415

« #8 : May 23, 2012, 02:51:29 AM »

Other words are those with email extensions.

especial @yahoo.com, @live.com, etc. Funny thing is, emailadresses with .hu or .fr or .nl are not being moderated.

« : September 15, 2019, 07:08:59 AM tom »

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
apollo13nut
: 262

« #9 : May 23, 2012, 11:55:05 PM »

Apollo, peoples had found how to add A$ request on their profile.....just don't writing the "A" on it!

My point is that this thread calls it a "bug" when it is not a bug, it is intentional filtering
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #10 : June 21, 2012, 02:07:54 AM »

hmmm since few days , i have a strange bug in game . Sometimes , it happen that i cant choose a move or a pose and i cant read what my partner say . When it happen , the game continue to play the last choosen action and i can continue to write , but my partner cant read my messages ( its possible that she see me offline , but not sure ) . someone have the same bug if its one ?

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
hentaiboy69

« #11 : June 21, 2012, 02:10:51 AM »

i have it yesterday....at least i had to log out and log in! then, all work fine

christinak
: 142

« #12 : June 21, 2012, 07:24:21 AM »

This happened to me for the last two days.  I thought it was my computer.

Any power that is easily given can be taken away just as easily.

You can't have my virginity, but you can play with the box it came in.
Lover
: 10350

« #13 : June 21, 2012, 07:50:51 AM »

It's not the right topic for this - but yes, it happened to me too. It didn't happen last days but last two weeks 3 or 4 times. When I left the room then I saw my partner still busy. Both had to logout and then it worked...

: [1]  
« previous next »
: