*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Events (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  TRADING FACES FOR MORE EMBRACES
« previous next »
: 1 2 3 [4] 5
: TRADING FACES FOR MORE EMBRACES  ( 39866 )
Pafe
: 548

« #45 : June 26, 2012, 04:32:00 PM »

Hiya's...

More embraces and more kisses.  While chatting and dancing with HB today, we were wondering if it would be possible for the Dev-team to put the kiss and embrace actions on each side in the dance pose.  Currently, only one side/gender can initiate the kiss... would it be possible to put the same kiss action on the other gender's action list?  Same thing for the embrace action... could we have that available to both sides/genders, too?  There seems to be room on the action side to include them for both.

The Dev-team could even use the same action... it wouldn't have to be different... I just want to be able to initiate the kiss sometimes... and my partner to initiate the embrace.

Thanks for letting me share,
Pafe
« : June 26, 2012, 05:20:54 PM Pafe »

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #46 : June 26, 2012, 04:36:25 PM »

yes, Pafe is right......maybe, the action can have some little difference. hope it can be done...really, it will be a great thing!

Trekmanalpha
: 114

Fortune Favors the Bold...

MSN Messenger - trekmanalpha@hotmail.com
« #47 : June 27, 2012, 01:36:46 AM »

I'm in on this one. Sign me up.

Looking...

Where are all the wonderful, romantic, loving, caring, dedicated, loyal, sensual, vocal, long hair'd, well dressed, beautiful, sexy women at?

Cause It'd be an honor to have you on my arm... forever.
hentaiboy69

« #48 : June 27, 2012, 02:16:26 AM »

yesterday i can't do it cause it was late, so i wanna make a little explanation about my preview post:
in the dance pose whit Pafe, only i have the option for the kiss her and they had create a certain animation. if they gonna add the kiss option for the girl, maybe the girl can put her arms on the shoulder of the partner or hold is head whit an hand.

i know the easy way is to use the same animation, but it will be good to have them a little different

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #49 : June 27, 2012, 06:25:56 AM »

i agree with it  ;D

another subject . last nigt i used a pose that i had not use for long time and i understand why . there is more pleasure faces ( 6 or 7 ) than the others moves . really useless i'll put the name when i will remember it  ;D

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Lover
: 10350

« #50 : June 27, 2012, 06:42:05 AM »

Same with the new sex swing pose. I also would love to kiss my girl - only she is able to start a kiss.

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #51 : June 27, 2012, 06:46:01 AM »

if you see the poses , there is always only one who can inithialise the kisses , so must dev team modify all these poses too ?

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Lover

« #52 : June 27, 2012, 06:49:01 AM »

If you ask me - YES!

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #53 : June 27, 2012, 06:52:12 AM »

if i  ask myself i say YES too  ;D

Pafe
: 548

« #54 : June 27, 2012, 06:54:28 AM »

Hiya's...

I say yes too.  But lets start with the foreplay poses... the dance one, etc.  There's room on the actions side for this.  Same goes with the embracing in the dance pose. 

Thanks for letting me share,
Pafe

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #55 : June 27, 2012, 06:57:24 AM »

hehe there is rooms in all poses fo us  ;D

hentaiboy69

« #56 : June 27, 2012, 07:06:08 AM »

Oh my.....Pafe, we had start a new Kiss Revolution! eh eh!

but yu know....i agree whit you all, friends!

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #57 : June 27, 2012, 07:09:08 AM »

Mmmmm. Oh yeah, more snogging on the dance pose. .... And.  More kisses, snogs, cuddles and holding on the foreplay bed pose  ;)
Think the latter is turning into my version of Boudoir Shoes ....  Lmao ....  Achat Gods ..  Pllllllllllleeeeeeaaaaassssssseeee. Xxx. Mwah xxxxx

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Bear
: 3856

« #58 : July 07, 2012, 07:30:30 AM »

Nothing wrong in having a cause here...and voicing out for what you believe in.

I certainly support the need for better and varied kisses... many poses have flat miss the mark all together.

Lover

« #59 : July 07, 2012, 09:57:27 AM »

As the pantless Friday is going to loose it's original meaning... what about pantless Friday for more kisses & hugs?

I'd like to have more, more and more of it in almost each pose. Even in 3some a nice pose for this is missing. You can fuck at once or do some foreplay, but a nice kissing scene, where two kiss while the other is watching is missing. There is also the chance to make a 3some kissing...

I have two ideas, one for 3some pose and one for two people - add them when I have more time.

: 1 2 3 [4] 5  
« previous next »
: