*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Suggestions for a better AChat experience
« previous next »
: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 21
: Suggestions for a better AChat experience  ( 179149 )
Nicoquin
: 159

« #15 : August 16, 2009, 03:42:42 AM »

hi !
one thing : making love outside !! in a garden or a on a sea shore .... mmmmmm that would be great !

thanks again for the work you make on AChat !

Nicoquin, happy premium user and husband of Friskette
AChat is for fun, not for business !!!
go to hell, you A$ seekers
Louna
: 45

« #16 : August 16, 2009, 09:23:39 AM »

In cemetery? ;-) Sorry i'm just kidding ;-)

Louna huge Addams Familly fan ;-)

Have fun at the cemetery ;-)
Rab
Administrator
: 111

« #17 : August 16, 2009, 10:58:01 AM »

:)
Nicoquin
: 159

« #18 : August 16, 2009, 01:10:14 PM »

In cemetery? ;-) Sorry i'm just kidding ;-)

Louna huge Addams Familly fan ;-)
lol !!

nicoquin, aka "cousin it"

Nicoquin, happy premium user and husband of Friskette
AChat is for fun, not for business !!!
go to hell, you A$ seekers
Florent
: 137

« #19 : August 19, 2009, 12:22:35 PM »

Ok, here comes a stupid idea : why not some non-sexual places ? Like restaurant, things like that ... Some people come also to talk, or want to create some kind of " seduction " ambiance before sex ... Of course, i understand that sexual aspects are more in your priorities, it's normal, but well... In the future, after all, it could be nice... And i'm pretty sure i'm not the only one to think that... :)
Louna

« #20 : August 19, 2009, 12:30:31 PM »

+1 4U Florent ;-) C'est vrai que ça serait cool surtout que moi j'parle vraiment mais là vraiment beaucoup ;-)

Louna "the very very talkative girl" ;-)
« : August 19, 2009, 12:36:57 PM Louna »

bobbler

« #21 : August 19, 2009, 08:12:28 AM »

@ Flo:

You are such a romantic  ;)
LessonInSexy
: 20

« #22 : August 20, 2009, 09:00:18 AM »

Got another one:

While you are in Character Editor, you do not show as active/online to the Partner Search.  Or better yet, when you login, you go directly to Character Editor and show as offline until you do a Partner Search.

Actually, it would be even better if could be online as invisible. Just incase you felt like only talking to your friends or people that you knew without being bothered.
   :-*
« : August 20, 2009, 09:02:11 AM LessonInSexy »
LessonInSexy

« #23 : August 20, 2009, 09:03:32 AM »

Ok, here comes a stupid idea : why not some non-sexual places ? Like restaurant, things like that ... Some people come also to talk, or want to create some kind of " seduction " ambiance before sex ... Of course, i understand that sexual aspects are more in your priorities, it's normal, but well... In the future, after all, it could be nice... And i'm pretty sure i'm not the only one to think that... :)

Thats a cute idea, I like that one alot.
 :-*
LessonInSexy

« #24 : August 20, 2009, 10:20:28 AM »

I think also having a section where you can list your turn-ons and turn-offs would be great. For example: I love guys that can make me laugh and also know how to carry a good conversation. It would be great if I could list this so other people can read.
Louna

« #25 : August 20, 2009, 11:44:34 AM »

why not some non-sexual places ? Like restaurant, things like that

Like Cemetery?

Louna aka Wednesday ;-)
« : August 20, 2009, 11:55:54 AM Louna »

Daryl
: 5

« #26 : August 20, 2009, 11:52:59 AM »

There are alot of great ideas here.  I hope they happen sometime soon!
I would like to be able to put a symbol by our name to show that we are chatting with someone.  That way we wouldn't be interrupted by others or wouldn't interrupt other peoples chat.  The other day I interrupted someones chat and didn't mean too--- I felt like an idiot!  So--- to have something to show would be nice.
Louna, yep love the Addams Family.  I could be Uncle Fester [rl- im bald]and I'm quirky!
Louna,  I love cemeterys, they are beautiful and they are very quiet!!
« : August 20, 2009, 11:59:56 AM Daryl »
Florent

« #27 : August 20, 2009, 04:55:39 PM »

I think also having a section where you can list your turn-ons and turn-offs would be great. For example: I love guys that can make me laugh and also know how to carry a good conversation. It would be great if I could list this so other people can read.

That could be nice indeed. A space where it would be possible to talk a little more about ourself. What we like, what we dislike.

why not some non-sexual places ? Like restaurant, things like that

Like Cemetery?

Louna aka Wednesday ;-)

Ok people, you really should create a Wednesday costum especially for Louna... !  :D
« : August 20, 2009, 06:45:56 PM Florent »
Florent

« #28 : August 21, 2009, 06:02:04 AM »

Another suggestion about the chat system : it would be fine to have the possibility to access directly on the profile of someone when he sends you a message. It's only possible when you receive an invitation, but when someone comes to talk to you in the chat box, you have to do the research by yourself...

You see what I mean ? ...
Willyco
: 97

« #29 : August 23, 2009, 01:34:19 PM »

Well... In first, Achat is good,

but we want it be better!!!

and now some ideas to be better the chat :

1) the dress and appaerance of the free users are so limitated... My sugest is to free more dress and hair style and appaerance and preserve only sex positions, toys and new features at the shop... is better for all  ;-)

2) make the possibility to have a private chat without enter in the room, to separate the chat from users...

3) add a permanent message in the service message area to notificate an invite... it's a goodie for the users that not have the chat every active.

4) add more positions and actions in room... but this is a common request for all the users  ;-)
« : August 23, 2009, 05:40:52 PM Willyco »

(you can see... my preferred language is the italian, sorry for my bad english  ;-)
: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 21  
« previous next »
: