*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Suggestions for a better AChat experience
« previous next »
: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 21
: Suggestions for a better AChat experience  ( 177706 )
blade83
: 13

« #75 : March 11, 2010, 10:58:23 AM »

Here is another suggestion; i dont know if somebody alredy thought of that; but why dont you make a poll on what should be the next upgrade,so the users can vote on what they want the most! wouldnt that be better for all?
just my opinion!
Peace 8)
Butt_LegGirl
: 16

« #76 : March 14, 2010, 04:27:55 AM »

I think double penetration would be great, but maybe there should be added possibility to have sex with lowered to the knees jeans and shorts and lifted up dresses and miniskirt?
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #77 : March 19, 2010, 09:26:58 AM »

I too would love Away/Invisible options.

I would also love the gender filter bobbler came up with, but instead of filtering everything from males (or females for others) there could be one filter for Invites, and one for Chat.

That way a person could leave chatting with both genders open while filtering invites from the gender you have no desire to room with.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Butt_LegGirl
: 16

« #78 : March 24, 2010, 12:20:35 AM »

would be great to add in Favourite games "group sex" line
Urban
: 329

« #79 : March 26, 2010, 06:33:43 PM »

Variable speed could be good, it will give a less "mechanical" aspect for the pose  :-[

Edit : and still nothing about a general chat ?
« : March 26, 2010, 06:37:17 PM Urban »
anaanas
: 12

« #80 : March 29, 2010, 01:04:03 PM »

hello !                                         ps: sorry for my bad english  :'(

well, allow people  to watch what is hapening on other rooms (if the persons on the room accept) will be great for not been bored  ;D

question: for when will the "pay by sms"  work? if yes ; will it be disponible on other continent  too?(like africa ,usa)
Janine Dee

« #81 : March 29, 2010, 04:55:45 PM »

hello !                                         ps: sorry for my bad english  :'(

well, allow people  to watch what is hapening on other rooms (if the persons on the room accept) will be great for not been bored  ;D

question: for when will the "pay by sms"  work? if yes ; will it be disponible on other continent  too?(like africa ,usa)

Oh my. I LOVE this idea... but I would want to know if I'm being watched, and I'd want them to know if I was watching... maybe there could be an option to be an anonymous voyeur or a named one. Either way I LOVE that concept.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

Alissa
: 11

« #82 : March 29, 2010, 06:44:01 PM »

I'm not sure if this has been suggested before but....

How about including a premium user box to check in searches? I have this worry of having sex with a minor (I've already heard stories and I haven't been here that long.)  I am not saying it will completely prevent minors from having sex with me - I just think it would decrease the chance.
Janine Dee

« #83 : March 30, 2010, 03:56:49 AM »

There's no search function, but the blue star by the name means they are premium users, and they are always first in the search list.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

Billy
: 59

« #84 : March 30, 2010, 05:08:45 AM »

Oh my. I LOVE this idea... but I would want to know if I'm being watched, and I'd want them to know if I was watching... maybe there could be an option to be an anonymous voyeur or a named one. Either way I LOVE that concept.

I believe that this must l be the next upgrade!! I LOVE TOO this idea!!!
VeronicaJane
: 6

« #85 : March 30, 2010, 01:24:10 PM »

Yes it needs to be the next feature!!!  Please  :-*
Kaileen
: 32

« #86 : March 31, 2010, 12:36:55 PM »

However, to make this function work they need to make it possible for someone to view another chat... so I propose they fix the chat thing first so we can have group chats and different chat tabs for different private conversations. Then when they've made a chat that makes me want to log back into AChat (I've logged in 3 times and I've instantly been bombarded with private chats from a ton of people making my experience absolutely miserable, causing me to log off rather quickly) they can add this function :) .
Janine Dee

« #87 : March 31, 2010, 02:43:06 PM »

Actually I think it would be a whole new button. Something like "Watchable Rooms". Which would bring up a list almost like friends/lovers, which you can then click on.

The problem would be that if I'm in the middle of playing I don't want to have to approve everyone that would like to watch. So a second "auto-approve" check box might be a good idea.

Not saying the messaging system doesn't need work, but I think this is two separate things.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

anaanas
: 12

« #88 : March 31, 2010, 03:29:48 PM »

i agree  ,or when  someone invite you to a room there is a message  where you can choose"watch on/off" ;D
Janine Dee

« #89 : April 01, 2010, 11:34:23 AM »

Sorry I had meant that yes when you open a room you would decide if you wanted the watchable option.... hence the "Watchable Rooms" list.

A good addition though may be some sort of controls over who gets to watch or how much they can do.

I mean yes they wouldn't be able to join in, but I personally think they should be unable to chat, simply because I know I would find cross chatter distracting as I play.

I also know that there may be times I don't want certain people to watch. So maybe everyone could join, but the two main people in the room can kick any one at any time, and the kicked can't return?

Maybe if a viewer is on any of the main players ignore list they can't enter?

Just throwing ideas out there.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 21  
« previous next »
: