*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Now I Want Shoes
« previous next »
: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7
: Now I Want Shoes  ( 47875 )
chien_lubrik
: 223

Evelyne

« #30 : April 19, 2012, 09:01:43 AM »

Hello Dear Peoples of the DreamWorld's Forum

Ooooh MY!!! I can't even think what could be the "Hot Leg & Feet" Pose with this kind of shoes!!!!

Flesh open when Mind Warm
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #31 : April 19, 2012, 09:18:38 AM »

"hehe thanks hentai , now imagine the kick bals moves with this  ;D

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
chien_lubrik

Evelyne

« #32 : April 19, 2012, 09:29:38 AM »

"hehe thanks hentai , now imagine the kick bals moves with this  ;D

Ohhh My Miss , it would be creeping ... I mean with that move ... what will happen if the shoes stay pinned ??? .... ohhhhh if the DreamWorld development Team open the pose with us as ... receivers ... I should check for what shoes partner will wear from now !!!!  :P

I had not though that the DreamWorld was so extreme!!! ::)

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #33 : April 19, 2012, 11:19:36 AM »

never put a limit at your imagination, Evelyne.........if you can imagine it, then it exist!  :D

chien_lubrik

Evelyne

« #34 : April 19, 2012, 11:27:37 AM »

My Hentaï ... Do my imagination have end ... I don't feel so  :D Sometime I have too much ... and start dreaming about ... wow ...
Well I had the mental picture of that shoes in the Foot Fetish pose ... and it was very ... oohh ... painfull!!!

Anyway , don't worry! ... imagination ... I have a lot  ;D Just hope that sometime it will not exist !!! :P

My best humbly regards for your concerns

Satoire
: 61

« #35 : April 20, 2012, 06:59:04 AM »

i see the pain gang has taken over...

... i like the shoes that adera and condomgirl have offered... they would be very stylish with some of the different outfits... nice finds, you two

but i still would like to see pafie's boudoir shoes come to the shop.

hentaiboy69

« #36 : April 20, 2012, 07:50:36 AM »

satoire, i'm not so much in pain (i'm not at all!), had just found it casualty and Rukya jump in my mind (wonder why!?)

I like the suggestion of Daniela, they are perfect for summer season (crap, rain is falling again!).
about the ones posted fromn Adera,.....mmmh, to much fur for my taste, cause they reminds me too much to a pair of slippers whit high heels. Sorry if i ryuin the mood on them , girls, but i have tuhis feeling!  :P

Adera
: 3047

« #37 : April 20, 2012, 08:09:06 AM »

These aren't slipper HB.

hentaiboy69

« #38 : April 20, 2012, 09:12:27 AM »

they are not, of course....but crap....white shoes on white backround! hard to see! my poor diopters!

Pafe
: 548

« #39 : May 07, 2012, 01:33:13 PM »

Pafe,

Have you considered changing your name to Imelda?

Just a thought  :P

Hiya's...

I moved this reply to here, because this is a better place for shoes.  My question concerned the editing of textures, so I thought it appropriate to post it where i did.   Heaven forbid I that I make anymore posts go off topic.

I have considered changing my name here, only it can not be done without losing everything.  I wouldn't choose Imelda, although I do admire her shoe collection.  I have 78 pairs of shoes and boots and it doesn't even come close to what she had.  If I could change my name, it would be to Mrs. Nora Batty, then I would want wrinkly stockings.

Thanks for letting me share,
Pafe

bluedenim
: 3007

« #40 : May 07, 2012, 01:58:33 PM »

Oh, Pafe, I was only making a joke.................................... Don't change your name!

I'm sorry, you are too nice.. xx

Who is Nora Batty? I have no idea......, but I'm sure you 'll never look like that!

I feel terrible now.... Really, I'm sorry, I wasn't trying to be offensive I have 10 pairs of shoes.......

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #41 : May 07, 2012, 02:52:05 PM »

ROFLMAO   SOOOOOOOOO FUNNY.    Nora Batty was a charachter in a classic  British comedy about a trio of old men - Compo, Norman and Foggy & their exploits . It was called "Last of the summer wine"   Compo was in love and lust with Nora who was an old lovable battleaxe and would spurn his advances and threaten him with her broom. She was also famous for her wrinkly stockings.

Actually if Compo saw Nora in Pafe's boudoir shoes he'd have a heart attack and die a happy happy man . And they would go so well with her brown wrinkly stockings   :D

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Pafe
: 548

« #42 : May 07, 2012, 03:47:55 PM »

Hiya's...

Oh Bluedenim, I'm not offended in the least bit.  I know you were only having a bit of fun.  When I was a young girl, my parents offered me the chance to change my name.  I was supposed to be named Paula, but when they were filling out the birth certificate, someone had scribbly writing and mis-interperted the "ula" as "fe".  I told them no... that I loved my name.  That's how Pafe came to be.  So if I could change my username it would be to Mrs. Nora Batty... or Edie Pegden.  Mrs. Emma Peel would also be a choice, she was so sexy and cool.

I do envy Imelda Marcos' shoe collection which is reported to be around 3,000 shoes.  :)

Brandybee, I love Last of the Summer Wine.  We get it here on Public Television on Saturday nights... we call them Britcoms lol.  Nora Batty is one of my favorite characters her and Edie Pegden.  Actually I love all the characters on that show.  They are so funny and get into such mischief, they never fail to make me laugh. 

Edie Pegden 

Mrs. Peel
   I so wanted to be like her.

Thanks for letting me share,
Pafe
« : May 07, 2012, 05:05:28 PM Pafe »

TightFit74
: 2415

« #43 : May 08, 2012, 11:32:46 AM »

Rrrrrr ms Emma Peel... of the Avengers.. I saw it as  young teenager.. She did gave me shivers down my spine )and other, more obvious boduly reactions...lol'

What i am missing, is ideas for male shoes as well.. Like some nice cowboy boots, or chique italian leather shoes. *giggles* dutch wooden shoes.. ;)

I hope that, when the first design from independents are in the shops, we will get more access to templates and ca start create other things, like jewelry, boots, belts, etc...

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
taztexan
: 154

« #44 : May 10, 2012, 01:30:46 PM »

Us cowboys need our cowboy boots. Different colors, snake skin, two tone,  etc etc... A Sexy cowgirl wouldn't be complete without them either.  ;D

Lt. Taz, Spermicide Detective Div.  -  The devilish Texan  =)~
: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7  
« previous next »
: