*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Everything about sex and love (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Cancellation etiquette?
« previous next »
: 1 2 [3]
: Cancellation etiquette?  ( 22758 )
West69
: 123

« #30 : July 03, 2012, 11:10:00 PM »

I'm not sure about posting on this, but here goes...

I have quite a few friends. I never went mad desperately friending anyone. I still make new friends and I hope everyone does.
I have made some friends on the same day I have first spoken to them, others only after meeting several times.
I have never deleted a friend and every time I log on I check them all out to see if they are on-line. If they are I message them, if they aren't and we haven't spoken for a long time, I message them to ask how they are and hope we see each other soon.
I have been deleted from 2 people's friend's lists, one was a good friend who is likely to read this and we both underestand how that came about. the other was someone who is now on my ignore list as he was trying to possess me 100% of the time, but he deleted me, not the other way around.
I too get many "cold" friend requests, but delete them all. I couldn't accept as a friend someone I didn't know even a little in much the same way as I don't respond to cold "room requests" except that sometrimes I will talk to them and tell them not to "cold" people.
I would be deeply hurt if someone deleted me from their friend list and would (did) message them immediately to ask why.

I have not been on the forum for some time due to vacation, etc. Therefore, let me thank everyone who has responded to my question. Your different styles and skills have helped me "fine-tune" a balance of resolve and diplomacy for what is a difficult issue for me. Hopefully. I can now be more constructive in my response without abandoning my core values. My personal approach remains close to the feelings described by Blue Denim. :)   
sm3369
: 50

« #31 : July 06, 2012, 03:26:47 AM »

I'm not sure about posting on this, but here goes...

I have quite a few friends. I never went mad desperately friending anyone. I still make new friends and I hope everyone does.
I have made some friends on the same day I have first spoken to them, others only after meeting several times.
I have never deleted a friend and every time I log on I check them all out to see if they are on-line. If they are I message them, if they aren't and we haven't spoken for a long time, I message them to ask how they are and hope we see each other soon.
I have been deleted from 2 people's friend's lists, one was a good friend who is likely to read this and we both underestand how that came about. the other was someone who is now on my ignore list as he was trying to possess me 100% of the time, but he deleted me, not the other way around.
I too get many "cold" friend requests, but delete them all. I couldn't accept as a friend someone I didn't know even a little in much the same way as I don't respond to cold "room requests" except that sometrimes I will talk to them and tell them not to "cold" people.
I would be deeply hurt if someone deleted me from their friend list and would (did) message them immediately to ask why.

Blue, If it's me you're talking about as far as cancelling you, which I'm sure it is, I'm still deeply sorry about that, & I probably will be for a very long time. Like I've told you when we spoke, that was driven by something & someone else. I'd never ever ever want to hurt you in any way. I want to be the one that you turn to when you need someone  :). I just want to reach out right now & give you a huge hug sweety  :).

I am amazed at just how many individuals ruin every new day with yesterday..........
bluedenim
: 3007

« #32 : July 06, 2012, 01:28:46 PM »

Stephanie,

It wasn't!

Now you've made me want to cry too, Stephanie, you're too sweet!

I would love a big HUG!

xx

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
Lover
: 10350

« #33 : July 07, 2012, 07:05:36 AM »

No one has to cry... share a big hug... and smile...

Again AChat has made two people bit more happy.... I hope.

: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
: