*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Shemales and their lovers in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Hot legs and feet (MS)
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: What do you think of our first foot job pose?
Awesome, I've been waiting for this.   -8 (66.7%)
It's alright.   -1 (8.3%)
Not for me, though it looks like a good pose.   -2 (16.7%)
I don't like it.   -0 (0%)
Other, please specify why in a post.   -1 (8.3%)
: 8

: Hot legs and feet (MS)  ( 13046 )
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #15 : April 17, 2012, 02:07:41 PM »

using the ratting , i'll put hmmm maybe 1 star for a FF version . Taking in mind how it could be adapted and the price we will have to pay for it .My though is that some poses are better than this one to adapt .

to jump at 3 stars , dev team need to create special moves for FF to take the place of the ones i writed in my previous posts (and i dont talk of tougue out move :) ) . But this pose cant be higher rated with , if i have count well , 5 pleasure faces ( a record lol )

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #16 : April 17, 2012, 02:44:41 PM »

guys, this is the section for pose talking. what about moving the discussion on an appropriate area!?

chien_lubrik
: 223

Evelyne

« #17 : April 17, 2012, 03:00:02 PM »

guys, this is the section for pose talking. what about moving the discussion on an appropriate area!?

Ohhh Sorry , I was kind of lost in subjects ... Anyway, moved to ... I think ... the right topic.

Flesh open when Mind Warm
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #18 : April 17, 2012, 07:52:59 PM »

hmmm sorry , i dont know how move a post to another topic lol  ;D

but i think its the right one , its about the pose  ;) i just note it to see if this is what lover mean :)
« : April 17, 2012, 07:54:48 PM Rukya »

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Lover
: 10350

« #19 : April 18, 2012, 10:44:10 AM »

@ Rukya: As I wrote, the discussion still is on in another topic... but this is a possibiblity to use the rating system!

I can't compare with FM-pose, but I give 4of 5 stars. I would give 5 if
- man is able to kiss thighs
- fondle inner thighs
- if you could change to "lick pussy while girl is sitting" pose (doesn't exist yet)

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #20 : April 18, 2012, 11:04:58 AM »

- if you could change to "lick pussy while girl is sitting" pose (doesn't exist yet)

I'll remember your idea on this pose.......but dunno why, we stop to elaborate it!

: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: