*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Poses revamp and upgrade
« previous next »
: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7
: Poses revamp and upgrade  ( 53505 )
taztexan
: 154

« #45 : May 14, 2012, 10:30:16 AM »

I'll do a search when I get home. Browsing/Posting from a smartphone while on breaks..  ;D  Thanks for pointing me in a direction to look...

« : May 14, 2012, 10:31:47 AM taztexan »

Lt. Taz, Spermicide Detective Div.  -  The devilish Texan  =)~
tangoracer
: 3444

« #46 : May 14, 2012, 10:48:19 AM »

Hi ALL   ;) me again

Was Role playing today with one of my lady friends
 we were having same fun out in public and were getting into it then she asked to go to a room witch me chose to fit the RP but when your out side there's NO WHERE TO GO BUT INDOORSSO we need  a room to look like a street
Sofa   =    Park Bench       Bed   =     Picnic Table      Wall   =    Brick/Stone Wall

Hope I'm not the only one that would be willing to pay for a room that looks like the out doors

Tango

taztexan
: 154

« #47 : May 14, 2012, 11:23:31 AM »

Tangoracer, I started a thread about "Outdoor" rooms.  it also  has links to other threads that discuss us adventurous souls that venture outside the confines of four walls. (http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1663.0.html)
« : May 14, 2012, 11:31:05 AM taztexan »

Lt. Taz, Spermicide Detective Div.  -  The devilish Texan  =)~
medjai
: 415

« #48 : May 14, 2012, 11:50:24 AM »

List have been update with the latests requests: Foreplay, Erotic spanking and Woman on top, plus an addiction to general features to have poses to start in a static mode or a more realistic approach.

Thanks everyone for your imputs and suggestions.

I would like to complete the MS section too but if you don't tell me what you want and in which pose I can't complete it, I don't know what poses you have nor options so please someone give me something to put there, would be a shame if the lists gets completed for all other orientation and not yours......same goes to MM.

Waiting for more imputs and suggestions, more to come in the next days

Bye for now  ;)

EDIT: I can add things only if you tell me you want them, male prospetice in MF apart I can't read your minds and guess if you want something for your orientation too so I need to be told if FF wants some of the MF suggetions for them too or if they want something completely different, so please post hehe  ;D

P.S. Thanks to Evelyn for providing the FF Erotic spaking options
« : May 14, 2012, 11:56:08 AM medjai »
Bear
: 3856

« #49 : May 14, 2012, 12:08:01 PM »

@tangoracer the following threads deal with room topics more appropriate for your suggestion... you might take a look there and add your suggestion to those where it is less likely to be lost ...

http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,875.0.html
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,425.0.html

Keep the suggestions coming though!

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #50 : May 14, 2012, 02:13:24 PM »

And not all poses may necessarily require such..Erotic spanking... punished girl... the FM clit play... (though clit play might benefit with a short hand brush before moving to action... ) those are fairly well set up in action. I am not certain which poses the other orientations have (unique to their orientation.. ie "scissosr" ) which could benefit from this.

no nice interlude animation for Erotic spanking you say.......not so sure, but what about if she move slowly near you and slowly bend on your knee whit a temptress expression on her face!?
« : May 15, 2012, 03:48:36 AM hentaiboy69 »

Bear

« #51 : May 14, 2012, 06:25:36 PM »

I said it does not require it... not that a pose couldn't be enhanced...

Erotic spanking starts with the seductive massage of the bottom... not with a spanking action...  all the intercourse scenes "thrust" you into the action...I'd certainly rather start a doggy position rubbing against her waiting treasure, teasing her in anticipation, with the action of entry choice pending....rather than the blatant plunging actions now available.

Besides... maybe I want to pull back,...tease her so and dip and kiss,... touch her one last time ....then... ;D...

In such when it does finally occur it is.. :P

hentaiboy69

« #52 : May 21, 2012, 11:29:10 AM »

I know probably Adera don't gonna agree whit this request, but a girl, when we was talking some days ago, had make jump in my head this idea and i think it can be appreciated:

in the "Kneeling spoon" and in the "Anal doggy" can be add an action where the male can stroke the shemale cock during penetration. what did you think of it!?

Adera
: 3047

« #53 : May 21, 2012, 01:36:17 PM »

I wouldn't be against that option, it's just that I don't require nor expect that from my partners.
hentaiboy69

« #54 : May 21, 2012, 01:58:49 PM »

A was sure you'll gonna say that, this is why i had write you will probably not agree whit me

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #55 : May 27, 2012, 09:41:30 AM »

Lap dance and Pole dance,   think its been mentioned in previous posts but i feel needs adding on here

Please could the guy watching be able to fondle himself and wank   :)   Pretty hot to see that kind of appreciation as you do your dance routine :)

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
medjai

« #56 : May 27, 2012, 11:35:07 AM »

Last update: Kneeling spoons and anal doggy for SM and Pole and Lap dance fro MF

Thanks for keep psoting your ideas, keep it coming ;)

Bye for now
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #57 : May 27, 2012, 07:26:28 PM »

Another thought ...   in Blowjob  can the girl  rim and finger his ass to   massage and  milk his prostrate :)

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
medjai

« #58 : June 08, 2012, 04:25:06 AM »

New update: blowjob, spoons, kneeling boy

Sorry I'm taking so long to complete this list but time is what it is :P

Please keep picthing new ideas  ;)

Bye for now
Bear

« #59 : June 13, 2012, 09:49:43 AM »

What I would like to see... and I don't know if possible.. that in these dance poses her actions possibly triggering and opening a compatible option for the viewer.

Example: when she chooses an option standing close.... options for the viewer (rememebr this is multi oriented now) which were dark out highlight and allow.. the viewer to interact to choose a response.. say to fondle her sex or breasts... or lean forward to kiss (where ever.. hehe  :P),

Not certain if the option exists... been awhile since someone hasd danced for me... of the performer reaching down to the partners sex and brushing it lightly... something blatantly teasing...

A comment I received in chat... flashing.... the dancer teasingly exposing herself... the issue here being she needs to be clothed... and that dance not always performed such,... it might look a bit odd. Nice thought though... perhaps ( a bit raw mind you.. her exposing herself a bit wider... just a thought...)
« : June 13, 2012, 12:13:39 PM Bear »

: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7  
« previous next »
: