*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Poses revamp and upgrade
« previous next »
: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7
: Poses revamp and upgrade  ( 53513 )
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #60 : June 13, 2012, 12:08:56 PM »

mmm  Baby bear, you been thinking a lot about lap dances lately huh?    ;D  ;D

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Bear
: 3856

« #61 : June 13, 2012, 12:26:29 PM »

mmm... wondering why it's only after dark brandybee?

« : June 13, 2012, 12:29:16 PM Bear »

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #62 : June 16, 2012, 11:33:58 PM »

some little sugestions for the existing poses :

-for missionary (FF) : the girl on top could gain a kiss , lick nipples , finger herself
                                   the girl receiving gain massage breasts , finger in mouth

-for cowgirl (FF) : girl in top : anal action , enjoy with a finger biting , hips circle or side to side

-for flexy girl (FF) : all actions that the MF have

-for erotic spanking (MF) : medjai want all the actions the FF have ( you see i think at you medjai lol )

i'll do a bigger list later :)
« : June 17, 2012, 12:58:00 AM Rukya »

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
bluedenim
: 3007

« #63 : June 17, 2012, 12:51:58 AM »

It's so good to have our little French redhead back!

I agree with everything she says. If we have some kind of vote or counting of pressure, I'll be there!

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #64 : June 20, 2012, 11:01:48 AM »

some others i will like to be added :

- slow dance : - reverse : the "recever" turn her back against her parner then the giver hold her and they dance

- foreplay     : - kiss : one or both move nearest then kiss each others
                       - hold : each or both move rearest and hugs couching on the bed

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
MiaTS
: 31

Mia

« #65 : June 26, 2012, 08:02:57 AM »

SM - Wall pose, shemale receiver (possible with change button.)
SMM - Right now it's a turn off. We can't do much, and it has so much potential.
SM - As mentioned, remove the erection whilst pole dancing.
medjai
: 415

« #66 : July 05, 2012, 03:58:42 PM »

Sorry took me so long for this update, I've been a bit busy :P

New Update:Rrukya's requests for missionary, cow girl, flexy girl, slow dance, foeplay + extra by my end ( if you don't lile what I put there just say so and I'mm modify or delete it ) and MiaTs's requests for wall poses, not sure which one you intended I put them both.

Mia I haven't mentioned SMM coz 3some will be discussed in another thread in the future once this has been completed.

@Rukya: thanks cherie I know you think about me  :-*

Big thanks to Rukya and Mia for they're suggestions, keep em coming :)

bye for now
bluedenim
: 3007

« #67 : July 06, 2012, 12:51:10 AM »

Medjai,

thanks for all those and like you, I wish the new spanking actions had made it to MF! or even FM sometimes ;-)

lolz

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #68 : July 06, 2012, 02:13:39 AM »

SMM - Right now it's a turn off. We can't do much, and it has so much potential.

Mia, sorry f i notice it only now......you mean a button who change the role making the man receiving!? if it's like this, i think Medjai had to adjust the list on the first page!

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #69 : July 06, 2012, 06:31:55 AM »

i see this in the list of the first page : FOREPLAY: some cuddling would be nice in this pose to improve the foreplay experience
               - suck finger combined with stroke face or pinch nipple or fondle breast

For info , when one girl do the action suck finger , the other can fondle breasts  ;D

MiaTS
: 31

Mia

« #70 : July 16, 2012, 01:39:56 PM »

Mia, sorry f i notice it only now......you mean a button who change the role making the man receiving!? if it's like this, i think Medjai had to adjust the list on the first page!

That's what I meant. The possibility to change the roles.
Thanks for paying attention to our requests as well. I have a few more ideas, which I'd like you to ponder:

Males: ability to add more muscles. I don't know if it's possible, but it's always nice to have more diversity;
SM: erection removed whilst pole dancing;
SM: shemale being able to ride the guy, crab style. Huge plus 1!
SM: missionary. I've had a few guys wishing they'd be able to do it.
SM: glory hole. Who wouldn't love that?
New areas: such as a dark alley, something outdoor. Also a bathroom, showers... who knows. Ideas, ideas.
tangoracer
: 3444

« #71 : July 17, 2012, 10:46:52 AM »

Just would like to THANK the DEV team for the new foreplay poses with my lady friend being pregnant. And we love rubbing her belly and the new pose has made us so happy.

Thank you so much DEV team 

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #72 : July 17, 2012, 11:00:03 AM »

Tango, which pose did you mean!? maybe i'm a little dumb right now!

Bear
: 3856

« #73 : July 17, 2012, 11:48:36 PM »

Actually Ruyka I'd rather see a brand new missionary pose then an update of the one we have... it could be... and should be a good deal more intimate and snesual then the exiting one. I t totall lacks intensity. and feeling.

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #74 : July 18, 2012, 01:18:29 AM »

maybe bear , but if i'm not wrong , we dont have all moves than MF (and maybe MS) have  ;D i must check this . i need a friend lol  ;D

: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7  
« previous next »
: