*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  DreamWorld Improving ideas
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: DreamWorld Improving ideas  ( 11490 )
chien_lubrik
: 223

Evelyne

« #15 : April 24, 2012, 11:33:09 AM »

chien , try to not call me Miss :) i'm still only 18 (soon 19) so "miss" is little and old therm for me :)

Ohhh My Sorry ... I don't want to bother you ... still ..
yes collars could be nice , even if its just decoration  ;D . it would make a nice gift for my subs :)

Well ... you seem to be dominant a lot ... and then ... " Madam" I think should be ... overaging you ... "Mistress" ... not, sorry but this is only for my forrmer Mistress ... The only one I call this way ...

May I call you "Rukya-sama" in japanese, it show respect I own you because of you are both an Dreamworld's Forum's Top ranker , and Dominant ... So I may not talk to you as equal ... Please accept my apologies ...

Evelyne, re-reading about your idea on shirts whit the word "slave" on it, in my mind jump a picture i see on DeviantArt: a girl whit a tatto on her ass cheek whit 3 simple word on it, "Property of Allison"! If i don't mind, it was a winged heart

Hello Hentaï-sama ( the idea work for all  :P ) You know it exist in real world , aside of course private initiative to tatto the owner's name . It is call "Slave role" or " Slave Book" and this is registration centrelized ( in america , but with internet it may be worldwise ) of link between Owners and slaves, the registration agency give a barcode that code the registration number, and some Slave tatooes the barcode .  :D

Don't worry, I got tatoos, but not this ( and no barcode ) .

Anyway, if masterpieces tatoos may be developped, some may include the Master/Slave link  ;D

Flesh open when Mind Warm
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #16 : April 24, 2012, 02:19:51 PM »

Thanks, Evelyne, this was something i don't really know.......and call me just Hentai, i prefer this!

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #17 : April 24, 2012, 03:30:07 PM »

call me just Rukya :) it will be enought chien  :)

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
chien_lubrik

Evelyne

« #18 : April 24, 2012, 05:09:21 PM »

mmmhhh ... well I will.
Please may you trust me, my point was not to bother you with some kind of ... overreacted or even false respect ... but paying you what I may
call the fulfillment about all those who  contribute, many more than myself, at making DreamWorld and forum, such pleasant place to be.

So if my way to call you was upseting ... I please beg for your forgiveness... Even this sound dumb ... but still. 

I feel ... strangely enough ... disturbed to call you just  by your nickname for that sound like we are intimates ...
For me it is not the same for I am quite nothing ( and yes I know that you may not agree ... but that the way I fell ...)

I mean , I just discovered that Heterosexuals Womens and mens have two times more poses than us Shemales.
I mean , You know the arcanes of the forum very well, knowing where a subject may already being posted , and you made links and advices for
peoples like me.
I feel ... it is normal for I am new here, and that's the point, I am newby, and your are experts .

By calling you "Miss" or "Mister" , I ... was not acting like you were something like my Master or Mistress ! ... That is very not that way I felt.
It is more that I feel like Being a Kohaï under the cares of Sempaïs, or more occidentaly, Junior user under Senior's advices.

But I made a great Mistake once. And I really don't want to do it again.
So I will respect you wishes, and will stop calling with those "Sir" and "Miss".

So Rukya, Hentaï. All other peoples I may have bored with my habits. Please accept my Apologies.
And please accept also my best humbly regards.
Be sure that I please as user and as person all the great work you, all, done, do and will.

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #19 : April 24, 2012, 05:16:28 PM »

Evelyne, you are not boring me.....we had talk of it and i allow you to call me just Hentai. But you can call me as you like, i know this is the why you are and i like it most of the way. you are nice, respectfully (maybe a little too much) but this is you and i don't want see you change. be proude of yourself!  :-*

you are always wellcome whit your comment and, of course, your idea. can't wait to read the next one!

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #20 : April 24, 2012, 09:15:29 PM »

hehe there is a point where you are wrong chien , youre no longer a newbee , youre a jr.member  ;D

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
chien_lubrik

Evelyne

« #21 : April 25, 2012, 08:38:52 AM »

hehe there is a point where you are wrong chien , youre no longer a newbee , youre a jr.member  ;D

Ohhhh Yes!!! hi hi hi well my online status has changed, but newby still I am hi hi hi ... But I work hard to improve !!!

Hi hi hi have many fun Hentaï and M... ... Rukya !!!

Post scriptum,
I was preparing a post for Ideas for poses, but since I discovered the Woman's poses library, I am re writing it .

Please accept my best humbly regards.

chien_lubrik

Evelyne

« #22 : May 05, 2012, 05:29:26 AM »

Make up
For make up, I see 3 red colour, 4  brown colors, 1 violet and 1 black
Some other colour may be fun of course ... Green, orange, deep pink ... ( the colour pattern of Window Paint may be a good guide hi hi hi ) 
But some pattern should be also real nice ( for me ) if developped :

- Natural / No Make up: Comme on!!! do you always make-up ?
- White lipstick and pale eyeliners  For peoples who like to look angelic  ::)
- Starred or stripped lipstick My beautician ( yes ... I do go to beautician ... )  assk me if I wanted it one of this
the last time I went, mainly it is like a soft sticker placed after the colour, and before the finish.
- Glossy Lipstick I feel our lips are a little shining, but more effect must be perfectly sexy ! hi hi hi

Nails Polish

- French manucure pink from the root to the flesh edge, and white after the edge. A classic !
- Stripped / starred / flaged nail ...l All kind of design may be done on nails , stars, even the flag of your country ( for those who are soccer fan :) )
- Dissociated Nail Why all nails have to be same sheme or color ???? add some fun and become rainbow !! hi hi hi
- Toenails polish Not only our finger nails may be polished ! Your partnet invite you at theater ( before the room  ;D ) and your shoes are open toes ... Will be a great luxury  :P

Maybe this post have to be closed as the new " IDEAS" topic have the same fonctions and they are more sharable as not restricted to what I think .
I will so use the new topics for sharing the few ideas I have about the DreamWorld improvement.

Please accept my best humbly regard.
« : May 07, 2012, 09:19:38 AM chien_lubrik »

: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: