*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Off-Topic
| |-+  Quizz, Fav TV, Fav Music, Fav Films, Books... (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Soccer European Championship - Funny Bet
« previous next »
: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 14
: Soccer European Championship - Funny Bet  ( 102332 )
Bear
: 3856

« #60 : June 12, 2012, 07:49:24 PM »

*wakes up with a strange craving for tea and crumpets...*

WTF!

(and not the food type of crumpet....:
 Come here Brandybee...

« : June 12, 2012, 07:54:20 PM Bear »

Lover
: 10350

« #61 : June 13, 2012, 04:56:27 AM »

Yesterday results:
Greece - Czech Republic    1:2
Poland - Russia              1:1

Standings

Dee, Lover = 3
Pafe = 2
Dennis, solarway, HB, Medjai, chasexxx, Brandybee, Stone, jayc, Rabbie, James Dean = 1

Sorry James Dean :(

Lover

« #62 : June 13, 2012, 04:59:42 AM »

Matches today:
Denmark - Portugal
Netherlands - Germany

Tight, mrsexlover... you know what the Dutch are doing when they have won the championship?
They switch off the play station....

Looking forward to a great match, a hard fight and some wonderful german goals ;D

james_dean
: 128

Tonight, it's bottoms up!

« #63 : June 13, 2012, 05:30:08 AM »

@Lover,
No worries.  I knew what I was getting myself into.  Being American..  I am just here for the party. LOL   :D

Live... Laugh... Love...    OR..   Load..   Aim..  Shoot!
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #64 : June 13, 2012, 08:21:03 AM »

Hey JD, welcome back ...  heres a fine jug of fine English Ale my friend ... hic cup  lol.... come here, let me paint your face ;)

Tonight will be a good match - plenty of rivalry with the Dutch and Germans    :)    On here too I think hehehe   I see your wicked side is coming out now  Lover ... hehehe ... mmm  German goals indeed lol ....  You know, I love you to bits ... but in footy ...  gloves are off... and besides I want to go shopping and you have far too many points for comfort lol  ;D  ;D

Hey Papabear UK ... you are looking beautiful this morning in your red and white  .........and drinking hot tea too... yay ....  there's hope for you  yet  Yank ...   got some butter on your chin sweetie ... maybe I need to teach you how to eat crumpets   ... after dark  .... mmm.  :P :P :P :P.. Jayc, Rabbie, Stone ... have you had my snake... again ??? You're awfully quiet mmm...

« : June 13, 2012, 09:12:39 AM Brandybee »

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
james_dean
: 128

Tonight, it's bottoms up!

« #65 : June 13, 2012, 09:22:39 AM »

Thanks Brandy!  It's good to be back amongst good friends.
More ale and crumpets please..  :D

Live... Laugh... Love...    OR..   Load..   Aim..  Shoot!
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #66 : June 13, 2012, 09:41:03 AM »

Theres an English tradition when drinking our Ale  ...  comes from Henry VIII times .... you bang on the table as hard as you can several times and shout  " WENCH  MORE ALE "   :)   Of course ..  best to do it amongst friends or at a medieval banquet .. otherwise the Wench may just tip it over your head  lol...  Stone, my wench ... come help refill those tankards... the English Knights have a thirst on ... Sir James Dean, Sir Rabbie and Sir Jayc  .. our next battle is Friday against Sweden...  of course Stone, we have the Boudecia spirit to stand by the knights on the day of the battle...

Toasted crumpets coming up  mmmmmmmm

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Stone
: 1842

« #67 : June 13, 2012, 12:35:15 PM »

Sorry Brandybee .... seems my Jayc is a little fond of him especially round my neck while I pour the Ale down my naked leg , to my naked toes into his mouth...  After dark is inspiring indeed   ;)  ( Top Tip by the way )

Is someone shouting WENCH again, my my .. the Knights are fueling up again... looks like they are relaxing sycing the opposition out.. looking good though in their chain mail mm mm mmmmmm , especially Jayc.

Just sos you know, I got my sheild polished  for Friday too.

Pafe
: 548

« #68 : June 13, 2012, 01:03:22 PM »

Hiya's...

Am I still in the lead?

Stone, you know, the ale would taste so much better and it would be so much sexier if you were wearing a pair of boudoir shoes as it dribbled down your toes. 

I got to be a wench once during a 1812 reenactment weekend serving ale to the soldiers.  Those dresses they wore... whoa... the neck line came down really low. 

Thanks for letting me share,
Pafe

Lover

« #69 : June 13, 2012, 04:25:03 PM »

WENCH MORE BEER :D
I'm back from work enjoying the score of German - Holland ;D
Tight, mrsexlover... I invite you drinking together!

The scores of today
Denmark - Portugal 2:3
Netherlands - Germany 1:2

@James Dean: That's the best reason ever to join us :)

Lover

« #70 : June 13, 2012, 04:26:27 PM »

Standings

Dee, Lover = 6
Pafe = 2
Dennis, solarway, HB, Medjai, chasexxx, Brandybee, Stone, jayc, Rabbie, James Dean = 1

rabbie
: 6

« #71 : June 13, 2012, 05:10:33 PM »

ummm, missed a bit of this, but i'm thinking "WENCH, MORE SOFT DRINKS!"  really doesnt cut it? Anyway, come on Scotland England !
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #72 : June 13, 2012, 05:43:35 PM »

ok for the next i vote for the guy who flip the coin  ;D

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
TightFit74
: 2415

« #73 : June 14, 2012, 02:12:22 AM »

I want to congratulate Lover and SquirrelDee *gritting my teeth*
There is still the slghtest chance left Holland will continue in the tournament. But we have to beat Portugal and Germany has to beat Denmark. But I have a feeling me and mr Sexlover will be the first to have to change our banners.

Still, even the slightest chance keeps my supportersheart pumping adrenaline through my veins. Because the dutch lion in foorball shoes, can take on the whole world.. ;D

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #74 : June 14, 2012, 02:23:56 AM »

oh, well....hope we win today.

and Tight....i don't had seen the match and i was expecting everything form Germany vs Holland. hope you can have your revenge, soon or later

: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 14  
« previous next »
: