*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  [VOTE] For your Favorite LBGT Pose
« previous next »
: 1 [2] 3
: Which Pose would you like to see added to the Shop?
Adera - Anal Masturbation   -5 (14.7%)
Adera - 69 Breast Play   -10 (29.4%)
Adera - Raising the Mast   -11 (32.4%)
Adera - Girly Blowjob   -5 (14.7%)
Shianna - Footjob Pose   -3 (8.8%)
: 33

: [VOTE] For your Favorite LBGT Pose  ( 21888 )
Bear
: 3856

« #15 : June 20, 2012, 03:28:28 PM »

The three pics in the post before aren't loading or I would think on this for you...

bluedenim
: 3007

« #16 : June 20, 2012, 11:58:52 PM »

What he said!

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
Adera
: 3047

« #17 : June 21, 2012, 05:35:45 AM »

Hopefully the new ones I've found will work, please take a look. :)
Bear
: 3856

« #18 : June 21, 2012, 06:47:23 AM »

Variate if the FM  Legs up position... oh yes I'll help you on this... the photo on the right the  action missing completely from that pose...
Grinz  a favotite in RL btw....because of the depthof penetration....mmm I'll add to this in a bit.

EDITED:

Jumped back and took a males view of the Legs up... which include quick action and pull out action... spreading the legs and licking legs in addiotion to some of your suggestions you have already. I use this pose alot... as a launch for further RP of the acction. The visuals you have posted there pretty much represent the progreesion... having 2 further stages to act on in the progression would be great.. ie..

You might call the second picture "lean forward..." it would be nice if the breast play be allowable here..
Third picture... "folding chair"...  liberal use of the term since some refer to it a s  pose with legs opened wider...
"Dominance"...  my end play when I use this pose.. take the third picture... and set the hands instead on her biceps... pressing her arms close to her body as pinning her beneath me for my pleasure.... (mind wanders off a for bit...  shakes head.... andn recollects himself)
"Gyrate. or Grind".. deep penetration held with only hip rotation...
That kiss with her completely folded perfect...

her actions might include
cock play... pulling him out and stroking him...
hip lift... raising the hips and and arching her back to impale herself on him ..
agree: pulling legs down over his elbows... a good response... nicer if it could hold through and be compatible with the changes  in position.
« : June 21, 2012, 02:49:52 PM Bear »

Adera

« #19 : June 21, 2012, 10:58:06 AM »

Great ideas Bear. :P

What I really like about this pose is how he has control and can be aggressive, the depth and angle of penetration is just perfect and well... it's really good for achieving those mind shattering orgasms. :P
Keiko
: 316

Independent Fashion Designer

« #20 : July 01, 2012, 10:43:52 AM »

The Voting Poll is now OPEN for LBGT Pose Ideas.

Please show your support by casting your vote for the pose you would most like to see added to the Shop.

Voting will be CLOSED at the end of the Month and the results will be sent to Susy.

A special thanks to everyone who submitted ideas to this thread and HAPPY VOTING!

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #21 : July 01, 2012, 01:36:56 PM »

surprised to not see the massage pose in any vote option

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Adera

« #22 : July 01, 2012, 03:48:14 PM »

Why are you surprised about that? There isn't any massage pose suggested in the thread.
Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #23 : July 01, 2012, 03:55:30 PM »

i am lost , its here or in the orientations and group topics that we must pots our poses ?

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #24 : July 01, 2012, 03:57:15 PM »

I think the time for collecting suggestion for this poll is ended, Rukya....you can share your idea in another tread, maybe!
« : July 02, 2012, 01:31:05 AM hentaiboy69 »

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #25 : July 01, 2012, 04:02:17 PM »

i have done yet , somewhere where i was thinking it was the right place . it seem not  ;D

I dont remember where it was before i lost internet

Dont mind , forgot this idea  ;D
« : July 01, 2012, 04:05:17 PM Rukya »

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #26 : July 02, 2012, 07:20:44 AM »

i have found the pose , i putted it in woman with woman section , is it the right place ?

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #27 : July 12, 2012, 07:50:32 AM »

hmmm as it seem that i dont posted this pose to the right topic , i copy it here for the next session  ;D

girl n°1 couch on the bed , girl n°2 kneel on the bed over the hips of 1

#1 :

- Caress legs =====> stroke one or both legs of #2
- Breast massage ==> caress one or both breasts of #2
- belly massage ===> caress #2 belly
- Back ==========> swap side to be massaged on the back (maybe not faisible in game)
- Pussy =========> massage #2 or own pussy
- kiss =========> move up and hold the head of #2 , then kiss her
- Pleasures faces ==> cause there will surely have some

#2 :

- Kiss ===========> bend down and kiss #1
- Shoulders =======> massage #1 shoulders
- Breasts massage ==> massage #1 breasts
- Belly massage ====> massage #1 belly
- Arms (maybe) ====> massage one or both #1 arms
- Body ===========> bend down and massage #1 back with all her body (can be done only with breasts too , mmmmmmmmm)
- Butt kiss ========> #1 on the belly, #2 gently kiss her butt
- Butt massage =====> #1 on the bely , #2 tenderly massage her butt cheeks
- breasts vs breasts => Bend down and caress #1 breasts with her own
- Pleasures faces ===> cause i suppose there will be one or two

I have not set some pinche nipples or finger ass , cause the idea is really a massage pose . So if someone have some ideas , i'll see if it match the idea of the pose i have  ;D
« : July 12, 2012, 07:57:39 AM Rukya »

Lover
: 10350

« #28 : August 07, 2012, 03:19:56 AM »

What new LBGT Pose would you like to see created by the AChat Team? Post them here and in a couple weeks they will be compiled into a Poll for which you can vote for your favorite. At the end of the month there will be a WINNER! The winning pose will be sent to the AChat Team for development!

Here is what we need:

A short name for the suggested pose.
    include a short (5-10 lines) description of the base pose, and the actions.
    Limit 3 suggestions max per member.
    Post a photo (Optional)

**IMPORTANT** If your suggestion does not include these requirements, it cannot be added to the Poll for voting.

The winning LGBT Pose Idea forJuly was Adera's' Raising the Mast

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #29 : August 07, 2012, 09:41:14 AM »

hmmm as it seem that i dont posted this pose to the right topic , i copy it here for the next session  ;D

GENTLE MASSAGE

girl n°1 couch on the bed , girl n°2 kneel on the bed over the hips of 1
Starting speed : slow
needed : nothing or maybe an oil bottle near the bed

#1 :

- Caress legs =====> stroke one or both legs of #2
- Breast massage ==> caress one or both breasts of #2
- belly massage ===> caress #2 belly
- Back ==========> swap side to be massaged on the back (maybe not faisible in game)
- Pussy =========> massage #2 or own pussy
- kiss =========> move up and hold the head of #2 , then kiss her
- Own =========> caress her own body ( combo with any #2 move who dont target #1 torso )
- Pleasures faces ==> cause there will surely have some ( suggestion : the smile there is in the pose *must find back the name* )

#2 :

- Kiss ===========> bend down and kiss #1
- Shoulders =======> massage #1 shoulders
- Breasts massage ==> massage #1 breasts
- Belly massage ====> massage #1 belly
- Arms (maybe) ====> massage one or both #1 arms
- Body ===========> bend down and massage #1 back with all her body (can be done only with breasts too , mmmmmmmmm)
- Butt kiss ========> #1 on the belly, #2 gently kiss her butt
- Butt massage =====> #1 on the bely , #2 tenderly massage her butt cheeks
- breasts vs breasts => Bend down and caress #1 breasts with her own
- Pleasures faces ===> cause i suppose there will be one or two

I have not set some pinche nipples or finger ass , cause the idea is really a massage pose . So if someone have some ideas , i'll see if it match the idea of the pose i have  ;D

PS : Please , no stupid smiles like the basic face of gentle foreplay  ;D
PPS : No strapon on #1 , its not a sex pose .
« : August 07, 2012, 09:50:54 AM Rukya »

: 1 [2] 3  
« previous next »
: