*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Woman with man in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  [VOTE] For your Favorite MF Pose
« previous next »
: 1 2 [3] 4 5
: [VOTE] For your Favorite MF Pose  ( 42859 )
Bear
: 3856

« #30 : June 19, 2012, 12:16:23 PM »

Very sexy imagery kitten'... achat may have to hire more programmers to work on that one...  :P

TightFit74
: 2415

« #31 : June 19, 2012, 01:55:36 PM »

I love the idea of a shower pose. I think the main problem lays in making the water flow naturally over the ava's during their play. It will ask graphic cards and processors, not to mention servers heating up as much as the people behind the ava's.. :) especially those with older graphic cards *coughs*

I think it would be less challenging in a bathtub setting.. though that would make the suggested pose futile.. :) I do think that a pose, where the man is on his knees, offering service to his girl, is badly missed. When working on a project (can't dsiclose yet what that is), I felt cheated it wasn't there.

I'd like to see a pose where the man can please his girl, either in the pose I suggested, or a combination of the actions suggested in the shower pose..

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Bear

« #32 : June 21, 2012, 04:50:47 PM »

I was requested to resbmit this idea... though I think we have a lot of very good ones already presented...

I do have a thread on bonund poses in  the MF thread,... sharing ideas on what modifications you might like to see completed as always is strongly encouraged.

To recap from my prior submission for new folks:

I reflect on a comment made to me by a partner while engaged in some heavy bdsm play some time ago. Being new to AChat she wondered why more bdsm poses weren't provided. Obviously it is because such bondage play like ours isn't for everyone. My thoughts though did drift to more vanilla forms of play, kinky aspects that even the mainstream might enjoy. The obvious choice to me was the use of a spreader bar.

The hard part in this consideration was trying to figure some options for the woman. Restraint severely reduces her options, making her options more reactionary, then I flashed on the obvious solution to give her some variety in play, make it a static position to begin with. The giver standing behind the receiver, no action just motionless. For "poser" action is but a click away, for the descriptive crowd (and if you are bdsm oriented here, descriptive is mandatory) we are given that chance to weave our words without the troublesome distraction of already "fucking away".

THE SPREADER BAR

I user a generic form for this, a "giver" could be M/S/F (with strapon). Be interested if the females could see this useful without the strap-on...
spreader...my thoughts here really have not extended to a shemale/male bond such... I will leave that for comments of others to share:

Bdsm is not solely focused on rough physical play... for the majority it is about mixing the extremes of the sensations of pleasure and pain. Likewise the use of spanking as presented here, to allow the sensual play...

Standing intro.

GIVER:
1) spank (a single smack...NOT repeating... keep it to a single strike..this is not about continued striking.. ideally right hand, left hand options to corresponding butt cheek)
2) repeated spank... let it be an option not the default
3) Massage receivers ass
3) kneeling oral play...
4) finger vagina
5) finger ass
6)vaginal sex
7) anal sex
8. quick thrust
9) Hard thrust
10) Anal poke... a jabbing action
11)  (your thoughts here?... *grins*)

HER:
1)Ass rub.. to shift back and rub against the givers penis
2)wiggle bottom looking back teasing...
3)shake head no
4) partial entry press a slow shift back to take the givers penis cock partially.. then pulling off... it is a single action an anal option would also be interesting.. in this matter, the giver would be holding the penis 
5)rocking fuck
6)rolling hip fuck
7) enjoy (arching back)
8. enjoy (open mouth head shake)
9) not enjoy (eyes clench in grimace)
10)  hands clenching spreader.
11) wiggle butt
12 Look back

The obvious as the image above is set... the position is easily adaptable to a 3some play...with another giver standing  at her head for oral pleasure.

The pose in general for a threesome would without restraints could be modified for 3some play, providing an option for those not into such intense action..

(MY LAST POSE SUGGESTION UNTIL A NEW VOTE RAN>>>>)
« : June 21, 2012, 04:55:05 PM Bear »

christinak
: 142

« #33 : June 22, 2012, 03:11:45 PM »

I really like this Idea Bear.  I think it would be great for men to be in this pose as well.  It's a great way to fully expose their genitals for emasculation play or just to tease him  ;D

Some good options in MF would be:
Spanking
Prodding the genitals with a crop or cane
Paddling
Begging or shaking the head "no"
Playing with the balls
Handjob
Blowjob
Anal penetration with a finger or dildo
Fucking the man with a Dildo in a harness

These options, while unremarkable themselves, could be very effective tools for BDSM play when coupled with the right role play and build up.  With the right chat partner I think it could be very exciting for both.  If not, it will just look like a cheap kinky peep show. IMO.

Any power that is easily given can be taken away just as easily.

You can't have my virginity, but you can play with the box it came in.
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #34 : June 29, 2012, 11:17:32 AM »

Chas, please, move your criticism on old poses and upgrades here:

http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1630.0.html

Medjay had create this tread whit this purpouse!
« : July 02, 2012, 01:34:18 AM hentaiboy69 »

jondas

« #35 : June 30, 2012, 02:37:59 AM »

Here's a pose I'd like to have

FM

Reverse 69 (Man on Top)

The scene can be on bed or on the floor (prefer floor one). Female laying on her back, thighs spread legs bent at knee level. Male on four, head facing female's groin, knees resting on each side of female face

Female actions:
- cock stroking
- cock tip kiss
- tongue play
- fondling / licking balls
- blowing
- ass licking (fingering for those who want it)
- breast kneading
- clit rub

Male actions
- thigh kiss
- hip fondle
- navel kiss
- pussy kiss
- pussy lick (slow, long, fast ...etc)
- ass licking
- clit rub/flick
- fingering (pussy/asshole)
Trekmanalpha
: 114

Fortune Favors the Bold...

MSN Messenger - trekmanalpha@hotmail.com
« #36 : July 01, 2012, 04:30:42 AM »

Ok, I want these. All of them.

Shower scene first tho, then the one's by Bear.

Then the rest.

SHOWER SCENE! Please!!! Hahahha....

Shower sex is amazing. So is sex in a pool (swimming pool) :D

Looking...

Where are all the wonderful, romantic, loving, caring, dedicated, loyal, sensual, vocal, long hair'd, well dressed, beautiful, sexy women at?

Cause It'd be an honor to have you on my arm... forever.
Keiko
: 316

Independent Fashion Designer

« #37 : July 01, 2012, 10:49:59 AM »

The Voting Poll is now OPEN for MF Pose Ideas.

Please show your support by casting your vote for the pose you would most like to see added to the Shop.

Voting will be CLOSED at the end of the Month and the results will be sent to Susy.

A special thanks to everyone who submitted ideas to this thread and HAPPY VOTING!

bluedenim
: 3007

« #38 : July 01, 2012, 10:58:10 AM »

I voted.

Bet you can guess what for Bear! xx

Thanks Keiko

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #39 : July 01, 2012, 01:34:14 PM »

hmmm i voted randomly to this , i choosen the name of pose i like the more  ;D

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Bear

« #40 : July 01, 2012, 03:00:41 PM »

I had four suggestions here....  ::)

Seriously, it appears I need to get laid more often... way too much time on my hands...

chasxxx
: 116

« #41 : July 01, 2012, 09:53:42 PM »

Chas, please, move your criticism on old poses adnd upgrades here:

http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1630.0.html

Medjay had create this tread whit this purpouse!

YES SIR!  :D
hentaiboy69

« #42 : July 18, 2012, 08:32:14 AM »

uhhmmm......the shower scene have a good response of vote and this is nice. but......

as Jondas had mention at the begin of his suggestion, a shower must be added in every room. this will mean a lot of work to set the room for it and lot of time have to pass before we see the pose released. a loooong wait for us!

sorry if i'm ruining the mood to some of you, but that's simply the reality of the pose and, of course, the proble it have...

Bear

« #43 : July 18, 2012, 08:57:36 AM »

I'd say the idea of a shower is what compels most HB...

A shower head will have to fixed at a specific location.  That is how poses work.  Fixed point assignment.

hentaiboy69

« #44 : July 18, 2012, 09:40:30 AM »

I know it, Bear.....just, well, you know, in my work i had project so many apartment, but a shower in a bedroom......it looks a little silly and a little less practice. maybe if we can set a little bathroom whit every room it can work, but on the yact!?

Those are proble the dev-team have to solve before the release and i hope they gonna find out a realistic solution......that's all!

: 1 2 [3] 4 5  
« previous next »
: