*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  [VOTE] For your Favorite Cosmetics
« previous next »
: 1 2 [3] 4
: [VOTE] For your Favorite Cosmetics  ( 29429 )
bluedenim
: 3007

« #30 : July 01, 2012, 11:10:16 AM »

FRECKLES! We redheads need, no demand our FRECKLES!

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #31 : July 01, 2012, 01:30:29 PM »

what is called french nail paint ?

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
TightFit74
: 2415

« #32 : July 01, 2012, 03:16:00 PM »

Rukya, I think Keiko called it: dissociated nail paint

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #33 : July 01, 2012, 03:59:03 PM »

damn , i must be really tired , i have read french nail paint  ;D . I think i need rest . so what is dissociating paint ? is it the thing when a girl have all nails not in same color ?

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
christinak
: 142

« #34 : July 02, 2012, 01:42:09 PM »

Freckles?  I'd kill to have my burned off my body.  I hate my freckles.  They forever make my makeup look stupid.  I would however, love to see hair in a color of red that actually occurs in nature.

Any power that is easily given can be taken away just as easily.

You can't have my virginity, but you can play with the box it came in.
mooncalf
: 91

Always a country girl at heart.

« #35 : July 02, 2012, 02:13:23 PM »

Unlike the previous poster, I love my freckles.  But... are we wasting our vote if we vote for them?

Hi,
we don't plan better option for freckles in the near future, please use the make-up possibility.
tom
« : July 02, 2012, 02:16:35 PM mooncalf »

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #36 : July 02, 2012, 09:19:49 PM »

now i look better the list , i wonder what hairs do in cosmetics lol ;D i voted for long straight hairs , cause i would like have some hairs comming to shoulders minimum , and if possible in red will be perfect  ;D

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #37 : July 03, 2012, 01:11:33 AM »

Rukya, whit cosmetics we mean all the things who will give you the chance to personalize your avatar, so hairs fit here!

bluedenim
: 3007

« #38 : July 03, 2012, 01:30:09 AM »

Mooncalf,

A vote is only wasted if it isn't cast for what you want. If no-one votes for what they want because they feel they are a minority, then nothing will change.
Even if we get proper freckles, those who don't want them don't have to have them, but what passes for freckles at the moment looks like I just forgot to wash!

Thanks for forgiving me btw and welcome back to the Forum.

xx

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
Trekmanalpha
: 114

Fortune Favors the Bold...

MSN Messenger - trekmanalpha@hotmail.com
« #39 : July 03, 2012, 01:37:14 AM »

I'm sorry all, but regardless of all the other accessories, I for one DEMAND long hair that's NOT in a ponytail. (I LOVE LONG HAIR!)
I think it's the sexiest thing on a woman.

Looking...

Where are all the wonderful, romantic, loving, caring, dedicated, loyal, sensual, vocal, long hair'd, well dressed, beautiful, sexy women at?

Cause It'd be an honor to have you on my arm... forever.
WilliamXS
: 63

Go for it...you might not have a second change

« #40 : July 11, 2012, 08:19:48 AM »

Why isnt long hair for our girls...meny meny request....about time we give the girls long hair....I love to see it hanging over the shoulders and back halfway the upperarms...would be nice to grab her hair in a poses or actions and pulling her head back by her long hair as giving it her  hardtime ;-)

SO GET LONG HAIR FOR OUR GIRLS !!!! hehehe

Everyone has a moment that life goes by in a flash.....make it interesting.
Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #41 : July 11, 2012, 10:02:25 AM »

hehe i dont think you will be able to pull them , like i'm not sure of the result that long hairs can have in achat . All the hairs we have for now are little hmmm ........ rigid i could say , and the only "flexi" hairs we have are possible cause of the "Lara Croft" style  ;D

I suppose that long free hairs would be hard to animate .

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #42 : July 11, 2012, 01:55:41 PM »

not at all, Rukya....they ned work, but it can be done.

we can't know, but maybe the dev-team is secretly working on them from long time! look at the glory hole....we had mention it some months ago in a tread and now we have it!

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #43 : July 11, 2012, 09:03:46 PM »

true , but animate a penis through a peace of wood is simplier than animate many hairs moving with the action  ;D

Lover
: 10350

« #44 : August 07, 2012, 03:23:01 AM »

What new Cosmetics would you like to see created by the AChat Team? Post them here and in a couple weeks they will be compiled into a Poll for which you can vote for your favorite. At the end of the month there will be a WINNER! The winning Cosmetic will be sent to the AChat Team for development! (Cosmetics are Lipsticks, Fingernail polishes, Eye and face make-up/paint, Hair dyes/styles, tattoos, etc. cosmetics do not change or affect the body's structure or functions, just appearance.

Here is what we need:

A short name for the suggested cosmetic.
    include a short description of the cosmetic.
    Limit 3 suggestions max per member.
    Post a photo (Optional)

**IMPORTANT** If your suggestion does not include these requirements, it cannot be added to the Poll for voting.

The winner of July was HBs Straight long hair

: 1 2 [3] 4  
« previous next »
: