*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  [VOTE] For your Favorite Cosmetics
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3 4
: [VOTE] For your Favorite Cosmetics  ( 29324 )
Keiko
: 316

Independent Fashion Designer

« : May 01, 2012, 10:18:20 PM »

What new Cosmetics would you like to see created by the AChat Team? Post them here and in a couple weeks they will be compiled into a Poll for which you can vote for your favorite. At the end of the month there will be a WINNER! The winning Cosmetic will be sent to the AChat Team for development! (Cosmetics are Lipsticks, Fingernail polishes, Eye and face make-up/paint, Hair dyes/styles, tattoos, etc. cosmetics do not change or affect the body's structure or functions, just appearance.

Here is what we need:
  • A short name for the suggested cosmetic.
  • include a short description of the cosmetic.
  • Limit 3 suggestions max per member.
  • Post a photo (Optional)

**IMPORTANT** If your suggestion does not include these requirements, it cannot be added to the Poll for voting.

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #1 : May 07, 2012, 04:23:30 AM »

Not a real suggestion (i'll gonna make it soon!), but i'd like to see more colour option on the exsisting hairstyle!

chien_lubrik
: 223

Evelyne

« #2 : May 07, 2012, 09:14:04 AM »

Well, Hello all kind peoples of the DreamWorld's Forum.

I really think that all peoples have my ideas in mind ... but still ... ohhhh My ... only 3 per person ... I got so many ideas in mind ...
well , let's make a choice ...

- Natural / No Make up: Com'on!!! do you always make-up ?

- French manucure Nails Polish pink from the root to the flesh edge, and white after the edge. A classic !
(http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/72/frenchmanucure.jpg/)

- Dissociated Nail PolishWhy all nails have to be same sheme or color ???? add some fun and become rainbow !! hi hi hi
(http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/441/frenchmanucurebicolorey.jpg/)

Please accept my best Humbly regards

Flesh open when Mind Warm
bluedenim
: 3007

« #3 : May 07, 2012, 02:04:45 PM »

Keiko,

As it currently comes under cosmetics, should we  put REAL FRECKLES on the list?

:) :)

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
Keiko
: 316

Independent Fashion Designer

« #4 : May 07, 2012, 04:11:20 PM »

Keiko,

As it currently comes under cosmetics, should we  put REAL FRECKLES on the list?

:) :)

Yes Blue. Anything that can be applied to the skin, nails, lips, hair but does not alter the structure of the body. (Hairstyles & hair accessories are the exception.) Take note that the chances of having your idea being implemented by the A Team will be greater if you recognize the limitations and restrictions in the game. For example, I know we all love and want long hair, unfortunately the structure and physics for long hair has not been perfected yet. I'm sure the A Team is working on it but until then, styles for short hair will most likely be designed first. Ideas for long hair styles are still welcome.

I don't want to discourage anyone with creative ideas from posting them. Quite the contrary, I want to encourage everyone to consider the possibility that, even if their idea does not win by popular vote, it does not guarantee that the A Team will not possibly develop it in the future. So let those creative juices flow :)

jeanona31
: 503

« #5 : May 07, 2012, 07:09:30 PM »

Hi all ,

well I am glad that this topic is open,
the place where we can gather all these little tiny things together..
with hope and joy that our ideas will be considered by the dev team ;)

I personally miss the most hair styles, shapes of  lips, eyes, eyebrows, eyelashes in particular .. shapes  that could contribute much to different look each avatar, then comes the possibility of makeup.
In addition I tried to do something which would include a few of these,
Hair Style - Lips - Eyes - Eyelashes results are completely different.
Hair is not fully refined but still I like how it turned out. It reminds me of a siren so the name of this idea will be Romantic Siren Look.

So...

- Romantic Siren Look
- Short  purple hairstyle with lovely strands on the side
    Long thick lashes,
    Light blue makeup on the eyes,
    Lips with very slightly irregular shape  painted in delicate pink

and finally Light gray-blue eyes with pupils that look so realistic to me

I hope you like it, I wanted to post the same image  before any changes only for comparison but I did not want to occupy too much space. :-*

« : May 07, 2012, 07:18:22 PM jeanona31 »

TightFit74
: 2415

« #6 : May 10, 2012, 12:58:16 PM »

As the subject of cosmetics is not solely a female thing, I'd like to offer some suggestions as well for guys..

* A goth look, the area below the eyes black, black lipstick and black fingernails
* Scars, to make the rugged look the avatars have, more villain. Could be a great addition for the nspd, or roleplay in general. As an addition, a black eye got during a 'fight over a girl' could be a great feature..
* army colours.. for the real 'commando'-look and feel. (Bear will know what I mean.. :) )
* If teeth are included, fangs would be nice, to compliment the vampire outfit.
* an angelic or elfish look. Almond shaped eyes with longer eye lashes, pointy ears if that is covered by this thread

Just some thoughts, I am curious however how they are received.. :)

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
hentaiboy69

« #7 : May 12, 2012, 03:08:03 AM »

Ok, after a while, let's go whit hair!

Curly shoulder leght heir:

Straight long hair:

« : May 12, 2012, 03:11:04 AM hentaiboy69 »

bluedenim
: 3007

« #8 : May 14, 2012, 01:09:51 AM »

I think the bottom one.. SO cute, just has to be for you HB!

The top one looks a little like mine after I've been to the salon lol, should be red of course!

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
hentaiboy69

« #9 : May 16, 2012, 03:47:05 AM »

I think the bottom one.. SO cute, just has to be for you HB!

now you have to explain what you mean......in private, of course!  ;)

kidding, of course! i would like to have hair like that and not this bush.....last sunday, whit that damn wind, they become more similar to the upper pic! lol!
« : June 13, 2012, 02:11:39 AM hentaiboy69 »

Azrielle
: 262

NSPD - Retired

« #10 : May 31, 2012, 09:39:25 PM »

ZOMG!!

The Elf Ears would make everyone look like Vulcans!

hehehe.
Mwah!
Az.

Coming Soon to a Shop Near You! Mwah!
hentaiboy69

« #11 : June 13, 2012, 02:13:27 AM »

uops...only now i had seen Tight had suggest pointy ears! well, this will mean they are reall wellcome, at least! eh eh!

removed.....it's no usefull to have double idea.

Bear
: 3856

« #12 : June 18, 2012, 03:31:43 PM »

As the subject of cosmetics is not solely a female thing, I'd like to offer some suggestions as well for guys..

* A goth look, the area below the eyes black, black lipstick and black fingernails
* Scars, to make the rugged look the avatars have, more villain. Could be a great addition for the nspd, or roleplay in general. As an addition, a black eye got during a 'fight over a girl' could be a great feature..
* army colours.. for the real 'commando'-look and feel. (Bear will know what I mean.. :) )* If teeth are included, fangs would be nice, to compliment the vampire outfit.
* an angelic or elfish look. Almond shaped eyes with longer eye lashes, pointy ears if that is covered by this thread

Just some thoughts, I am curious however how they are received.. :)

um...  ::)  I am already commando..

I have made the suggestions of skin modifications... some variance to texture and color for those desiring a bit more adaptable rp..
« : June 18, 2012, 03:35:07 PM Bear »

Pafe
: 548

« #13 : June 18, 2012, 04:38:43 PM »

Hiya's...

War Paint... to go with the American Indian clothing.

Thanks for letting me share,
Pafe

kittenlepurr
: 280

« #14 : June 19, 2012, 05:16:53 AM »

Dax Trill Spots ;)

We have the uniform option lets complete the look :P
: [1] 2 3 4  
« previous next »
: