*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Voyeur Mode
« previous next »
: [1]
: Voyeur Mode  ( 6215 )
Zephyr
: 8

« : May 11, 2012, 02:14:52 AM »

Hey everyone!

This may have been discussed before but how about a voyeur mode. People can watch other people interact in a room for their own guilty pleasure  ;). I know not everyone wants to be watched so therefore have the ability to click the option of whether or not others can view you. Those that want to be watched can also have the ability to see if others are viewing them. This could lead to some very hot fantasies.
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #1 : May 11, 2012, 02:31:54 AM »

Zephyr, wellcome in the deepest mess of achat, the forum!

And yes, we had talk of it: a peep show, basically!
This can be an idea to rework a little, but i think it need lot of work to be realized. basically, firt of all, i think there must be an option who can be activated if a couple wanna allow someone else to watch them in the room (maybe an only premium update!?). and second, is this feature allowed to anyone or only for you and your partner lovers and spouses!? honestly, i prefer like this.......i don't like to be spied by a stranger, even if he can't interact whit me directly.

i had take a look to find the old topic but can't find it....maybe the moderator can help in this!

edit: ok, this is one of the topic we talk about it  http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1021.0.html
« : May 14, 2012, 03:22:25 AM hentaiboy69 »

medjai
: 415

« #2 : May 11, 2012, 10:31:46 AM »

Welcome Zephyr  :D

I think the idea is great, for exibitionists would be a huge turn on, the one problem is the technical issue, achat work with direct connections when in room, so to make voyeurism accessable dev team would have to make possibile for achat to enstablish new connections during a rooming session. It would take a complete rewrite of the base code and basically change how the game works but I still think it's a great idea even thou I don't think we'll be able to have it in the near future.

Keep your hopes up thou, you never know  ;)
hentaiboy69

« #3 : May 12, 2012, 01:41:35 AM »

You hit the point, medjai! it need some hard work and lot of time to be added on achat and, honestly, till dev-team can 't see a good number of users interessed in it, it's not going to be a priority.

But keep the hope alive, as for all the other wish we have for our Dreamworld!  (sorry, Evelyne, i stole your definition of achat! eh eh!)
« : May 14, 2012, 03:23:23 AM hentaiboy69 »

chien_lubrik
: 223

Evelyne

« #4 : May 13, 2012, 04:51:28 PM »

Quote from: hentaiboy69 link=topic=1664.msg32680#msg32680 date=133680849  (sorry, Evelyne, i stole your definition of achat! eh eh!))
[/quote

No need to worry Hentai, I had no copyright over this word  ;D

Anyway, I may think that preliminary discuss about a treesome activity may be an answerd for Zephir's asking.
I mean, many poses on treesome are "2 that acts, and one that peep" Unfortunatly the poses posibikities on group are fewer that in couple.
But still this may be a way to have "voyeur" view.

Please accept my humbly regards

Flesh open when Mind Warm
hentaiboy69

« #5 : May 14, 2012, 01:36:42 AM »

Evelyne, maybe i'm wrong, but i presume Zephyr isn't talking about that type of poses but about an option to spy in others rooms (if that couples allow it before entering the room) whitout phisically enter in it. some first person shooter have it and you can explore the entire maps where other players are playing.

al last, the best and easy way to have this option, is probably to create a special room for this: somethin like a peep show room! peoples who are interessed in show their "performance" can buy and use this room whit their partners
i dunno if this is something easy to do, but it can be a nice update!
« : May 14, 2012, 08:51:12 AM hentaiboy69 »

chien_lubrik

Evelyne

« #6 : May 14, 2012, 08:35:24 AM »

I guess you are right Hentaï, sorry I misunderstood.

Anyway if such rooms will open ... ohhhh my !?! I am sure I'll be ordered to expose myself!!!! :'( :'( :'( aaaahrggg I'l have to buy some other panties!!!  ;D

hentaiboy69

« #7 : May 14, 2012, 08:52:10 AM »

Oooooh! are all your panties dirty, my little Evelyne!? eh eh!

chien_lubrik

Evelyne

« #8 : May 14, 2012, 09:08:52 AM »

Hi hi hi, yes ... dirty me :) and I surely don't want to show with such dirties strigs !!!  ;D

taztexan
: 154

« #9 : May 18, 2012, 02:12:13 PM »

I had posted in another area my wishes to watch two women together that are really into each other and not participate with them. Even to the point of them not even being aware that I'm there watching, though  it is better they invite a voyeur rather than someone be able to eves drop on someone anonymously. Yes this can be done with existing mff poses but would be nice and even more enjoyable if the pose didn't show the voyeur to the other members of the group.

I can see where an anonymous voyeur option could be very problematic for all those who prefer to keep their activities private from other friends/lovers/spouses. This could absolutely be detrimental to the site's growth in membership no doubt.

Just my .02

Lt. Taz, Spermicide Detective Div.  -  The devilish Texan  =)~
: [1]  
« previous next »
: