*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Support
| |-+  Got any problems running AChat? (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Problem!
« previous next »
: [1]
: Problem!  ( 10277 )
jacopop
: 3

« : May 15, 2012, 02:15:40 PM »

hi i have a problem whitc credit card i buy A$ and arrive this message  why dont arrive A$ ?

Dear Jacopo,

Thank you for your interest in making a purchase from http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/. For your protection, your transaction has been declined by CCBill but may still be eligible to be approved following some additional action on your part.

Please call our Consumer Support Department at 888.596.9279, or the International toll free number below if outside of the U.S., to proceed with the process if you have not completed your purchase elsewhere.

Make sure to reference Transacation ID: .............. when contacting Consumer Support to receive assistance.

Thank you for choosing CCBill as the e-merchant for your purchase!

Phone: 888.596.9279
Calling from outside of the United States? Please visit our website for your international toll free number.
E-mail: consumersupport@ccbill.com
Fax: 480.449.8820
Online Support Center: https://support.ccbill.com

Billing services provided by CCBILL, LLC

pls hel pe sorry for english no speak english  my money ?
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #1 : May 16, 2012, 02:13:49 AM »

Jacopop, reading it again and seems like your transaction is blocked cause there are some addictional procedure you need to do and to know which one, you have to contact them using this mail consumersupport@ccbill.com. for the translation, if you need help, you can ask to me or medjai

in pratica, veloce traduzione per te, per completare il pagamento ed avere gli A$ che hai chiesto, devi contattarli e loro ti dovrebbero spiegare cosa devi fare ancora, visto che sembra che la procedura non sia completa. puoi usare questa loro mail consumersupport@ccbill.com e se hai problemi con la lingua, io o medjai ti diamo volentieri una mano!
« : May 16, 2012, 02:19:49 AM hentaiboy69 »

jacopop

« #2 : May 16, 2012, 06:27:24 AM »

ok vorrei scrivergli se è possibile avere i soldi del gioco che ho speso 24.95 $ e 14 $  sia ieri che l'altro ieri avevo speso i soldi però non so che dirgli se mi aiuti con completare la frase mi fai un favore
hentaiboy69

« #3 : May 16, 2012, 06:47:12 AM »

mmmmh, i have the point....but before you send them the mail, i will like to know if someone else had this problem before! then, we can work on the letter.

capisco....ma prima, vorrei sapere se altri user hanno riscontrato la stessa cosa, poi ci organizziamo per prepararla

chien_lubrik
: 223

Evelyne

« #4 : May 16, 2012, 06:54:51 AM »

Hello Kinds peoples of the DreamWorld's Forum

I have no problem about CCBill payment ( my last contribution was last week )
I can't pay twice a day ( as I wanted when create my second account ) but that is security politic of my bank.
Anyway, my banker called me for verify thoses bills was allowed, but as I said "yes" their is no problem for me.

Please accept my best humbly regards.

Flesh open when Mind Warm
jacopop

« #5 : May 16, 2012, 07:51:23 AM »

mi hanno scritto questo dopo aver detto se mi toglievano i soldi dalla carta

Dear Customer,

As stated in a previous e-mail, The charge that you are referring to has not been processed against your account. The status of the charge is "Pending." A pending status on a statement means that your bank or financial institution has set aside the requisite funds for the full membership price in advance for payment to CCBill. However, these funds have not actually been deducted from your account by CCBill and no balance is due. This action was taken by your bank or financial institution, not CCBill. The funds will usually be released within seven to 10 business days after the declined transaction has been received. Please contact your bank or financial institution for more information regarding the status of your pending charge and what actions might be taken on their part to release the funds back into your account.

chien_lubrik

Evelyne

« #6 : May 16, 2012, 07:58:50 AM »

Well Sir Jacopop
Maybe by contacting you bank advisor and telling him that this buy is allowed, you may have your transaction validated and that will solve the problem.
I hope for you that it will work.

Please accept my best humbly regards.
« : May 16, 2012, 08:40:14 AM chien_lubrik »

hentaiboy69

« #7 : May 16, 2012, 08:38:35 AM »

Evelyne, thanks for helping my friend, really!

better translation even if it's not really needed:
Forse se contatti la tua banca e se confermi direttamente a chi se ne occupa che quel pagamento è effettivamento partito da te e vuoi che sia eseguito,  la banca dovrebbe effettuare il pagamento ed il problema dovrebbe essere risolto.
Jacopo, in pratica è la tua banca che ha bloccata la transazione, non è un problema di CCBill. Ti conviene contattarla prima possibile! e, se puoi, passa alla poste pay.......non da di questi problemi, qui!
« : May 16, 2012, 08:40:45 AM hentaiboy69 »

chien_lubrik

Evelyne

« #8 : May 16, 2012, 10:41:16 AM »

Ohhh Hentai don't worry , I just hope that he may solve his problem.

I remove my italian translation ( from Google  ;D ) because of course your will be better hi hi hi.

I wish you to have great fun You, your friends, and all kinds peoples of the DreamWorld.

hentaiboy69

« #9 : May 16, 2012, 11:07:56 AM »

Silly girl....i had say to you to don't erase them before......  ;)

hentaiboy69

« #10 : May 27, 2012, 04:33:10 AM »

Whitout opening a new topic, i wanna ask something to all the users and to the dev team: what about some better explain about payment system!? seems like lot of users had problem whit their bank and CCBill (i wnder why most bank consider it not so safe!?) and seems there are some country were the payment method are not allowed, like in Australia.

please, guys and dev-team, share your experience!

TightFit74
: 2415

« #11 : May 28, 2012, 05:45:06 AM »

HB,
\
I have no problems with CCBill myself either, always worked like a charm. But I use a Visa creditcard.
I have heard that some banks do not allow transactions with companies that are afilliated with sexual content in some way. Paypall for instance, does not allow transactions with AChat because of that.

It is possible that jacopop's bank has a same policy, or they do an extra check before allowing transactions between them and CCBill, when it is related to sexual content.

my 2 cents, hope it helps

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
hentaiboy69

« #12 : May 28, 2012, 06:21:03 AM »

Of course you are right, Tight......i have a visa rechargeble circuit one and it works fine too.

Anyway, i'm not only talking about Jacopop, but in general. an Australian friend had some problem to find out a valid type of payment system there.....

jayc
: 1600

« #13 : May 28, 2012, 01:26:04 PM »

a credit card denial can usualy be fixed with a phone call to the credit card compay, at least with my bank. but the visa debit card is the best way to pay. has any one else had a problem with Norton anti virus not liking achat? it quranteened achat on me last week saying it was suspicious. was able to get it out and running  but found it odd that i did that
Lover
: 10350

« #14 : May 29, 2012, 01:46:52 PM »

jayc, sometimes anti virus programms are doing this especially after an update. If Achat is working and suddenly you have problems the first thing is to check your anti virus software - you also can change the settings and allow Achat access always.

HB, if we have a collection of members using different ways of payment we are able to give a description. I also use Visa and never had any problems. But if someone is using another way to pay, he/she might send me a pm and explain it, if he doesn't want to post it by himself in public.

: [1]  
« previous next »
: