*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Sounds for the rooms
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: Sounds for the rooms  ( 13612 )
Pafe
: 548

« : May 23, 2012, 02:06:43 PM »

Hiya's...

It was suggested to start a new topic for this, so here it goes.

We all seem to be in agreement with our desires for more rooms and even some outdoor scenes.  What I am wondering though, is if it would be possible to have sounds for each room, with the ability to turn them off, of course.
For example:

Let's say we get a campfire scene for a room.  It would be nice to have crickets chirping, and maybe the sound of the fire crackling.

The sound of a gentle surf for a beach scene.

Even the existing rooms could use a little background noise, although I'm not sure what they would be.

Thanks for letting me share,
Pafe

TightFit74
: 2415

« #1 : May 23, 2012, 02:24:47 PM »

I really like the idea..

besides the sound of the surf in a beach environment or the chirping of crickets in a campfire environment, i can hear the sounds of traffic and honking cabs with the penthouse room, jungle sound with the africa room and the sounds of ringing phones and rattling faxes with the interrogation room..

As it seems, the requesat for sex sounds has blead to death slowly, I think this idea has merit. Should be easy enough to implement, and should definitly have an on- and off button ;D If spent too much time in a room, even a chirping cricket can get to you...

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Lover
: 10350

« #2 : May 23, 2012, 04:24:36 PM »

If there is one sound (or even three, four or five different) that you will hear in an infinite loop I fear we all will get crazy :D

I also see a chance, cause most of these sounds are easy to add and not too expensive when you buy them (talking about the price A-Team has to pay for permission).

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #3 : May 23, 2012, 06:37:29 PM »

Yes .. I like this idea .. a similar idea was muted before about weather outside, rain on the roof , birds singing.. the dawn chorus .. etc..
Weather sound fx by Jayc

It would be lovely to hear the ocean outside, cows and sheep braying in the distance,  and as Pafe says the fire crackling and crickets .. 

Please Achat Gods ... this would be a fabulous addition to the rooms... pleassssssssssssse

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Keiko
: 316

Independent Fashion Designer

« #4 : May 23, 2012, 06:52:42 PM »

Not a bad idea. I must concur with Tight and Lover about the effect a looping sound might have on you after a while *eye twitches* but low and subtle sounds in the background for those who would thuroughly enjoy it is easy enough to create. Here is a great place for the A-Team to start: Sounddogs.com They offer a massive, high quality commercial sound effects and production music library for cheap prices.

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #5 : May 24, 2012, 01:24:34 AM »

i can hear the sounds of traffic and honking cabs with the penthouse room

it must be a not so loud sound....we can presume that room is on an high floor.....

and for the cabin, why not the sound of a snow storm outside!? a good excuse to embrace your partner and warming each other....

Pafe

« #6 : May 24, 2012, 05:00:12 AM »

Hiya's...

I know what you mean about the looping sounds, afer a while they can become annoying, so an on/off button would be good to have.

Lover and I were chatting last evening (my time) and we had a thought.  It probably should have it's own thread or go into the "new rooms" topic, but that one is so crowded that I'm going to post it here.

I know we ask for a lot of things here in the Forum that we think will improve our AChat experience, and the Dev-Team can only do so much,  but we have another suggestion.

We were wondering if it would be possible to us (players) to design and create our own rooms.  Similar to what is being done in the clothing section.  There seems to be set positions for the sofa, table and bed, but perhaps we could decorate the walls and then, either have the Dev-Team place the furniture, or let us know where they would go in each room.  Now, I'm sure this is not easily done, as we can swing the views 360 degrees, and all the "camera" positions have to be considered, so I'm not sure how it would work.  But I know all of you creative types could come up with more suggestions and ideas.  It's just an idea we thought worthy of consideration.

Pafe

hentaiboy69

« #7 : May 24, 2012, 05:53:29 AM »

Pafe, it will be nice, but it need a special tool for it.

I had work whit 3d program for work (not so much, but i know how to use it) and there are ton of command. so, what we need is a specific product to use whit achat, something created just for this use. and this mmeans a lot of work of programming. but maybe there can be a way for dev-team.....there are lot of peoples really talented in this stuff around some specific site for 3d stuff, plus, whiteangle had write he own a 3d company. i had suggest him to contact directly Achat staf but he disappear.

Well, i think it's time for Achat to think to expand the collaboration outside this place! i know this will mean more money to spend, but there are many form of payment and a collaboration (if it's done right) mean more visibility for an indipendent designer.

my more then 2 cent tough

Bear
: 3856

« #8 : May 24, 2012, 08:40:35 AM »

Have worked with some room creations on another site I would think it doable. The important point is that the furnishings be kept as is with access to the furnishing mapping. Depending on that there are several sites in existence with free access to design textures implemented for that program. I'd be curious if they would be importable for the design work... but I like that idea of working within the existing parameters of the program and assisting in repainting rooms for more choices.

Sound files could be a purchased option much like the "room" adds being purchased... a radio button  to switch on/off. I am more inclined to agree with the subtle sounds... storms, crackling fire, ocean waves, etc...

The bottom line in either consideration though in considering these adds is insuring the  program  isn't so massive running that we begin to experience choppy effects or lagging. I think the AChat team desperately wants to avoid those issue which derail the enjoyment of a program.

TightFit74
: 2415

« #9 : May 24, 2012, 12:12:50 PM »

I think main thing is to enhance the experience, not putting down by lagging or pixelating. I think the program wouldn't suffer from added sounds. I haven't experienced the game slowing down or showing distortions with the ingame music playing. The backrgound sounds should be implemented the same way. I'd probably extra for a soundpack per room, but ultimately feel it is an intricate part of the room itself and should be added as a free upgrade.

Room design, or at least art or small furniture should not be too easy to implement. Already we can decorate the room with ballons, roses, confetti, rose leaves etc. I imagine those tiems to more or less wor=k the same way as the clothing design. A 'flat surface' is wrapped around a preprogramed space in the room and forms the image that way. Should be possible for art on the wall, etc. I've posted about the idea in the clothing texture thread. It would be a great opportunity for people to not only personalise their avatar, but the rooms they play in as well. I think that is what most of us want, enough shoice so we can be unique in relation to the other players.

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
islandsun
: 1597

« #10 : May 24, 2012, 04:41:28 PM »

Well gonna try headphone with mic on yahoo but be in room w partner ! > grin < set the background music and be able TO TALK , to lets say ! GET IT ON W THE PARTNER !
I let you know how it turns out............ And  sorry have`nt forgotten any one been crazy this tourist season .

P.S I  miss ya`S  HAVE A GOOD ONE !

hentaiboy69

« #11 : May 28, 2012, 03:19:07 AM »

We miss you too, Sunny!

@Tigh: if we are taking about texture, well, it's something more easy to do, but i was thinking at the chance of moving the decoration (or other stuff) around the room to personalize it more then how we can do it now.
« : May 28, 2012, 04:05:08 AM hentaiboy69 »

Pafe

« #12 : May 28, 2012, 05:03:46 AM »

Hiya's...

What I was thinking when I posted the idea about designing our own rooms was that it would be like the fabulous fashions that have come to the shop.  Once we had a design we could send it to the Dev-team like what was done with the clothing designs (if that's actually how it was done).  Then the room would be available in the shop for purchase.

But I do like the idea of being able to personalize the room with our own things, and HB's idea of being able to move things around to acquire our own level of feng shui.

Pafe

Lover

« #13 : May 29, 2012, 01:36:00 PM »

I think the idea of personalizing our rooms should have an own thread. Though I like the idea I orefer new rooms and outdoor places first.

Lover

« #14 : March 03, 2013, 04:50:08 AM »

BUMP

Would love to bring u p this idea again. Lucyliu has posted an idea how to use orgasm sounds in this board http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2322.0.html and here we can collect background sounds for scenes and rooms.

: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: