*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Artist's Alley (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Tight's Fits
« previous next »
: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 18
: Which colors should the AB&G shirts have? 3 colors will be offered..
Grey   -3 (13%)
Purple   -4 (17.4%)
Green   -1 (4.3%)
Blue   -7 (30.4%)
Pink   -5 (21.7%)
Red   -3 (13%)
: 21

: Tight's Fits  ( 126866 )
TightFit74
: 2415

« #195 : September 03, 2012, 07:08:14 AM »

I will have an answer soon, if they will be released. And I might have a little surprise.. :)

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Alita
: 206

I bite but not hard :p

« #196 : September 03, 2012, 03:37:45 PM »

looks nice n tight tight hehe  :)  i'll get one for sure.  but i did like the exposed shoulders too  ;)   it reminded me of a late 90's style that  Hayden panettiere is bringing back now i think about it even Selena Gomez is using that style also.  She also brought back that  80's style with one expose shoulder look also.  :)  maybe that can be you next shirt project if you have time :D 

TightFit74

« #197 : September 05, 2012, 08:48:41 AM »

Thanks for the suggestion Alita! I like it..

But at the moment I am busy with something else, and showing the first of what I've finished. Working on something for guys as well, but something out of my comfort zone..lol It'll be a surprise. Keep your eyes on this thread ;D

First:
Imagine sitting on a terrace at the Bosphorus, enjoying a sultry evening at the waterfrtont, when suddenly music starts to play, starting out slowly, then increasing in rhythm and intensity until it reaches a peak. A soft tingle is heard, coins tingling against eachother, a leg is shown from behind a column, toned, tanned, slender. Then the rest of her body follows and in graceful, seductive strides she takes the center of room, throwing her hips from side to side.. It's time to dance...

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #198 : September 05, 2012, 09:24:03 AM »

Tight, a little question: are these three piece!? cause if they are, it wuill be interessing mixing the swimsuit with a different pareo

Marilyn
: 3771

« #199 : September 05, 2012, 09:25:54 AM »

Ohhhhhh *sighs*
I love it! I love it with all my strengths!!
A red one would be the cherry on the top of the cake for me.  :)

My alley: http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1884.0.html
TightFit74

« #200 : September 05, 2012, 09:28:48 AM »

@HB Yes Hentai, it's a 3 piece outfit. A top, a mini and panties. The colors are mixable. Green with yellow looks very good :)

@Marilyn I chose specifically not to do a red, white, black or pink one.. Those colors are very present in the game already. And I was hoping to offer more opportunities to mix and match with outer pieces.

I hope I succeeded..

hentaiboy69

« #201 : September 05, 2012, 09:36:47 AM »

i think lot of girls gonna buy them all when (not so soon, i hope!) they gonna be released!   ;)

bluedenim
: 3007

« #202 : September 05, 2012, 02:46:39 PM »

Another success Tight..............
I need an increase in my allowance.
:)

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
Lover
: 10350

« #203 : September 05, 2012, 04:30:23 PM »

Great :) Would love to buy the blue one for a special woman...

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #204 : September 05, 2012, 06:30:22 PM »

Really like those Tight,   Not just sexy dancing ... Mmm ,  could use one for pudding wrestling too ... Hehe ...   :-*

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
TightFit74

« #205 : September 06, 2012, 05:54:03 AM »

Ok, as I said in my previous post, something out of my comfort zone.. Maybe the dwarves can wear it in the wrestling pit if none of the guys wants to surprise his partner by being a.. Superhero... Names are still lacking, anyone an idea how to call these guys?

I know, the masks as missing, unfortunately to ability to work with those, otherwise I could have completed the designs. These are still works in progress, more or less depending on the reactions here if I will persue the idea.. Let me know what you think...

TightFit74

« #206 : September 06, 2012, 05:56:11 AM »

I just received an answer from the development team, concerning the AB&G shirts.

a connection in the game with the forum is not the purpose of the game. They also have never allowed 'advertising' on clothing either and wish to keep the situation as it is now. That means the shirt will not be released, at least not with the current logo and text on it.

Covems
: 1688

« #207 : September 06, 2012, 07:49:46 AM »

I can't resist

*cue the music*

LOOK!  UP IN THE SKY!   

It's a bird... NO!    It's a plane... NO!

It's PhallusMan!

PhallusMan
Able to leap onto a willing partner in a single bound...

PhallusMan
Able to get it up in a moments notice.

PhallusMan
Long lasting erection.

PhallusMan
Able to cum again and again.

PhallusMan 
Fighting for sex... debauchery... and the AChat way!

*Be good or at least be good at what you are doing*
hentaiboy69

« #208 : September 06, 2012, 10:02:58 AM »

Just to know, Tight.....ow did you call your super heros!? and please.....zoom on them for the preview!

jayc
: 1600

« #209 : September 06, 2012, 12:03:17 PM »

hey Tight, thats too bad about the shirts........think they would accept just the artwork with no text?

Covems  i have met Dickman.........he is a regular fixture at Burning man the art fest out on the black rock desert evey labor day weekend. was lucky enough to go a few year ago............... best party on earth for 7 days  google burning man millions of pics on the web
: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 18  
« previous next »
: