*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Everything about sex and love (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Latex Outfits : a special thanks !!!!
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: Latex Outfits : a special thanks !!!!  ( 14991 )
taress
: 8

m or f, so at least 6 gender identities missing

« #15 : June 28, 2012, 04:32:28 AM »

bought a couple myself (ok 3, i think) probably my favourite is the dress with the pink trim, though the half-cup bra one is really nice as well
kittenlepurr
: 280

« #16 : June 28, 2012, 11:19:38 AM »

And quite kinky. :P

Thats half the fun of it. :p

I think it's more kinky if she wears the outfit when going out irl, people here would stare a lot. :P

They did stare .. with their mouths agape ;).... was so funny for me.
CondomGirl
: 93

A condom loving girl from Germany...

« #17 : November 11, 2012, 07:51:43 AM »

Hello to Chien_Lubrik,

i just red this thread and also the thinkings of yours to open a "latex lovers" club.

If you still tend to do so and the club is not only focused on male latex lovers then please consider to invite me as a member to your club.

Thanks.

Daniela
CondomGirl
: 93

A condom loving girl from Germany...

« #18 : November 11, 2012, 07:52:53 AM »

Bye the way,

if you are still playing, what is your name inside the game (I did not find a person called chien_lubrik). I'd like to contact you and talk about wearing latex cloths.

Daniela
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #19 : November 11, 2012, 08:40:10 AM »

Chien lubrik have lost her old password i think and she have made another account , but i dont remember her name

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #20 : November 11, 2012, 08:46:42 AM »

Her name in game is Slaved......you all can find her there!

slaved
: 38

Evelyne

MSN Messenger - hentai1972@hotmail.fr
« #21 : November 11, 2012, 12:02:56 PM »

Hello Daniela

First, Miss Rukya is really right, I lost my old password :) ( dumb I may be  ;D ) so now I post under this username who is the same as my Dreamworld's Avatar's name.

If you still tend to do so and the club is not only focused on male latex lovers then please consider to invite me as a member to your club.

Well I said that mostly like a kinky joke and light idea. for I had few ideas of what a special club will add to our pleasure in the Dreamworld.
Having a topic shared with Latex Lovers as we may seem to be should be a nice idea, but also a kind of limited one after all.
I mean ... the feelings we have wearing Latex / Vinyl / Lycra / Leather .... ( depend the fetish of ours ) is very intimate, private ... and mostly hard to explain.

But anyway, I have no problem to have good chats about Latex outfit pleasures :)

So feel free to contact me, or maybe should we share our experiences and feelings here , so other peoples that enjoys the smooth and perfect latex skin may also shares the way they feel.

Thank you for your concern
Please accepts my best humbles regards.

Slave aka Evelyne aka Chien_lubrick

Flesh opens when mind warms.
: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: