*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Contests (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Erotic Story Contest III (Time Travel ) OT
« previous next »
: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
: Which should be the them for the next ESC?
Victorian Era   -2 (14.3%)
Roaring 20's   -2 (14.3%)
Space Travel   -1 (7.1%)
Time Travel   -5 (35.7%)
Nautical theme   -4 (28.6%)
: 14

: Erotic Story Contest III (Time Travel ) OT  ( 51611 )
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #45 : October 31, 2012, 02:51:36 AM »

Brandy, next time you gonna press on me to subscrive a story, i must be sure to have more time to do it....but at last, i have to thank you!  ;)

tangoracer
: 3444

« #46 : October 31, 2012, 03:30:33 PM »

YEAH WILL DONE HB

Know you could do it

hentaiboy69

« #47 : November 02, 2012, 02:55:42 AM »

well, thanks you three, specially to Tango......you had give me big cheer!   ::)

and now....can't wait to see how many story we have this time! Come on, Tight, don't keep us waiting!   ;D

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #48 : November 02, 2012, 12:48:31 PM »

The erotic stories are being published today,  Watch out for them Folkes and please vote - it shows support for all the authors.  :P

And Well Done to all who hit the deadline. Cant wait to read them with a cup of tea and chocolate biscuits   :D

Tight,  Hurry up and publish, the fans are waiting  ;D
« : November 02, 2012, 12:54:27 PM Brandybee »

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Lover
: 10350

« #49 : November 02, 2012, 01:02:21 PM »

OOOHHH NNNOOOO that means we already have to think about a new theme.... :D

TightFit74
: 2415

« #50 : November 02, 2012, 03:39:22 PM »

You are right Lover. an inquiry for new ideas will start soon..

but for now: 80 minutes til presentation... :)

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
TightFit74
: 2415

« #51 : November 02, 2012, 05:20:48 PM »

It's done.. :)

The stories have been posted, the deadline has passed. Time to read, enjoy and vote for your personal favorite!!!

Let the games begin...

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
hentaiboy69

« #52 : November 03, 2012, 04:01:40 AM »

What can i say.....i back from watching Skyfall (last 007 movie!) and now eleven story are here! too bad there is one less then the second contest, good thing people like to try their best and submit their work!

To all of you wo had submit a story: thanks for putting in this contest all your skill!

and now.....enjoy the read!  ;D
« : November 05, 2012, 11:13:10 AM hentaiboy69 »

Brandybee

« #53 : November 04, 2012, 10:51:28 AM »

I have read all the stories, twice over and am yet again, overwhelmed by the talent, ideas and effort that have gone into them. I have enjoyed every single one for different reasons and I am yet again going to have difficulties casting my vote.

Thank you to all the unknown authors who have spent time and effort into entering the competition and I for one, am enjoying them immensely. I look forward to finding out who you are after the voting.   :o

A special thank you to Tight  :-*  for organising yet another successful competition and all that effort it entails.  It’s with a sad heart,  I know,  it will be your last as Contest Manager, and the stories presented are a credit to you.  You will be sorely missed, my friend.  :'(   ( hugs )

Ok, my little summary of the stories for Contest 3 – Time Travel, and why I like each and every one. ( This is not a critique, just a summary of my thoughts  )

1.  Surprise in the Basement.
This story is about two business acquaintances who move their relationship on a little  in the basement of a house. They unexpectedly find a time machine and travel, very erotically,  through time to the future, where the house is not a house anymore. They meet an interesting guy from their past  & have some fun before returning home.  It is funny, hot and a surprising little gift at the end.   I get a feeling this person  is not a native English speaker,  so the hard work in translating should be greatly applauded & recognised.  It’d hot , erotic and I like this story.

2.   Eva.
This story is about an old favourite couple of mine, one of whom is Robot Girl.  It mentions a lot of favourite  Achat  charachters and very cleverly intertwines previous posts on Forum   ( See how many you can spot?  I got 3 from the AB&G  & 1 from The Icehouse )  & of course,  a previous story – A Sirens Song from Contest 2.  This story seems to have been a lot in the planning and is quite ingenious. It’s clever, witty and well worth a reread, in case you miss those hidden gems.  I love it. A story of heroism, love and infatuation, over time - past and present.

3.   A Night to Remember.
This story is about a guy re-living an erotic night from his past. Its hot, exciting with unusual twists. Was it time travel or a fantasy in the shower?  Let the reader decide.  I loved it. 

4.   To There and Back, Again.
An erotic story set in the dark past where witches are prevalent.  Its well written and also mentions some Achat charachters. The main character has to decide if he decides to stay in another dimension. It’s enthralling,  hot and catches the imagination.  I liked this too and was compelled to find out the ending. Loved it.

5.   Tick Tock Shock.
A story of a mad scientist  sending his friend to meet the man of her dreams,  and off  into another dimention.  It’s hot, erotic with a surprising twist at the end.  A story of fantasy and desire and a turn on for the reader. Loved it.

6.   Forever My Love.
A story of the consequence of war in a fantasy world of serpents and princesses, . Of undying and unwavering love for a  female warrior by her princess. Again I get the impression, this may be written by a person whose first language is not English and their hard work and effort should be applauded in their writing and translation.  It’s a lovely story & warms the heart. Loved it.

7.   A Mysterious Room.
The story of a mature woman enjoying the benefit of a mysterious room that steps into the past. Oh, if only I had one too !!  It’s  well written, hot, racy and the reader is sure to enjoy.  I know I did.

8.   Mata Hari.
This is a  clever story of stepping into the past and meeting a well known historic  figure. Its compelling to read and interesting to find out the ending. The author obviously put a lot of thought into not allowing the past to be altered and the consequences for the future. Well written, intriguing & I loved it.

9.   Pinecrest  Inn.
A story of two lovers who visit a Flea Market, buy some antique jewellery and stay at an Inn, which is themed in the past.  It’s well written, highly naughty & erotic with a surprising intriguing twist. I enjoyed this story and think the readers will too.

10.  Thrust Through Time.
A story of a time traveller, collecting species  from the past to ensure survival in the future and meeting  2 erotic and mischievious ladies. A clever title name too. A very hot adventure on one of his journeys. Again well written and the reader is sure to enjoy his escapade. Very enjoyable.

11.   Little Red’s Riding.
A naughty story and a twist on the famous children’s story with almost the same name.  It’s  an interesting read  and very hot and horny.  Its well written and an enjoyable read.

So there you have it,  my indecision on choosing the one I like best. All are clever and unique in their own way, yet again.

Maybe I need to read them all over again ... hehe   :P   :P   

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
tangoracer
: 3444

« #54 : November 04, 2012, 01:43:10 PM »

WOW three down but have to stop head is throbbing (the one on my shoulder)  :)

Going to take me a few days to read them but i will get there. But going on the quality of what I'v read don't think i much of a chance. But it was good fun to write it.

hentaiboy69

« #55 : November 06, 2012, 04:36:43 AM »

About me, as usual, i really don't know when i can find the time to read them.....specially till tomorrow my time it's really low cause we are replacing the old boiler (it's working well but it ave 16 years!) with a new one, oping this will help us to spent less money for gas too!

And guys......hope you enjoy my story. at last i don't care if i gonna win or not.....all i want is to be sure i have done a nice work!

Edit:
i forget to ask you a thing.....i know votation are just started, but i want to ask you if it's a problem for you if i'm going to post my story on one of the site where i had upload my pics too (of course on the adult oriented one, in DeviantArts i don't think i can post an erotic one.....damn rule!). The problem is if i had to wait till pool is closed or if i can do it right now.

let me know, guys!
« : November 06, 2012, 05:02:30 AM hentaiboy69 »

hentaiboy69

« #56 : November 06, 2012, 12:15:44 PM »

At the begin, i would edit my preview message, but at last i add a new one.

ok, let me ask you another thing: when the pool will be end, i would like to ask to all you to post the reason that who had push yourself to write that specific content of your story.
dunno if it can be interessing or not, so what did you all thing!? For sure, i'd like to know it, specially from the winner!

Brandybee

« #57 : November 06, 2012, 02:37:54 PM »

Hey HB,  I've been thinking long and hard on this one.    I think you are asking to post the story you entered on another site whilst voting is ongoing.

In the interests of fairness and the stories remaining anonymous until voting is over, I think it would be nice if you waited till after the polls have closed and the authors published. That way it maintains the integrity of the voting as best we can  :)

That's my view anyway, but will accept the Contests managers decision as final or the majority rule .

You asking who inspires the stories we write?   That will be interesting.

Secret Summer Tryst  was inspired by my Spouse who had returned to me briefly after a long break from the game.  I was overjoyed at his impending return and my story was born :)

hentaiboy69

« #58 : November 06, 2012, 02:57:36 PM »

Bee, i hae the same feeling, so i ask to all you about post it or not....as usual, you are the faster one!

P.S.: don't mind i will accept a "no" from you about being the one who had to take the place of Tight as stories contest manager!

Lover
: 10350

« #59 : November 06, 2012, 05:19:27 PM »

HB, as you already accept Brandy's "no" I don't have to say my opinion. But I do it anyway :) I'm with Brandy. I think it's better to wait until the voting has ended. Why did you tell the homepage you wanna publish it? If you just had done without telling, probably never would have noticed it ;)

I haven't read all the stories. But those I have read are great and I'm sure so the rest will be. I bow myself to every author and wanna thank for all the pleasure you give :)

: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6  
« previous next »
: