*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Everything about sex and love (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Good guys groups...
« previous next »
: 1 2 [3] 4 5
: Good guys groups...  ( 37326 )
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #30 : July 10, 2012, 09:38:01 AM »

She is talking about this

in the Achat Bar & Grill tread!  http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1760.0.html

christinak
: 142

« #31 : July 10, 2012, 10:02:24 AM »

Hi Trek,
First I want to tell you that it is very sweet of you to want to behave in this way.  A lot of men could stand to learn a few things from others that feel the way you do.  Abuse of women is a planet wide problem, it’s not just isolated to one culture or sexual orientation.  But I want you to know that “rough sex” or the kind of BDSM I engage in is NOT abuse.  In no way have I or any of my partners, Dom or sub, ever been in a situation where we would have been physically or mentally harmed by the sexual activity we engage in.  I and my partners go to great lengths to make sure that our play is consensual and that there are enough safeguards in place so that no one ever gets hurt.

Now that being said, I also want you to know that I enjoy being romanced too, and held, and kissed gently, and made love to with respect, just like any other woman.  And sometimes that’s all I want.  But even most of the women who only want to be treated in this fashion will tell you, that there are times when they want to be thrown to the bed by their sex crazed lover.  They want to be bent over and fucked in a moment of passion, and to have their hair pulled.  It is very hard to explain why this desire appeals to a lot of women, but for me at least, it makes me feel how much my man really wants me.  It makes me feel desired in a way that sweet things whispered in my ear, won’t accomplish.

I think you’ll find that even your “Queen” sometimes desires to be your “Whore” from time to time.  Even if she doesn’t come right out and say it. 

Just a little food for thought from one of your target audience.

--Christy
« : July 10, 2012, 12:17:50 PM christinak »

Any power that is easily given can be taken away just as easily.

You can't have my virginity, but you can play with the box it came in.
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #32 : July 10, 2012, 11:23:19 AM »

So true Christie,  as one of the Vanilla (Strawberry & chocolate ) set , I enjoy the hot wild jungle sex too mmm mmm mmmm  OMG  - a bit of hair pulling and caveman growls mmm ...   :P

Hentai ...  top pic ...  yehaw   ;D

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
bluedenim
: 3007

« #33 : July 10, 2012, 01:01:20 PM »

She is talking about this

in the Achat Bar & Grill tread!  http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1760.0.html

HB, you bin following me?? Everyone will recognise that denim-clad ass!

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
Bear
: 3856

« #34 : July 10, 2012, 01:29:15 PM »

Thought it looked familiar... ;)

hentaiboy69

« #35 : July 10, 2012, 01:44:52 PM »

HB, you bin following me?? Everyone will recognise that denim-clad ass!

why did you think it!? a merely combination i was at hthe Bar & Grill that night!   ;D

Adera
: 3047

« #36 : July 10, 2012, 05:49:12 PM »

I actually think it's a good thing that there are guys here that tries to go out of their way to be nice to women. I was initially a bit worried that you might be stepped on by some women or that you are "too nice" ::), but I now have a better picture of at least Treks view and I think it's a good thing. :)

Just too bad it's a bit hard to find good guys that are interested in me.
« : July 10, 2012, 05:53:49 PM Adera »
tryst
: 5

« #37 : July 11, 2012, 12:26:23 AM »

I think you’ll find that even your “Queen” sometimes desires to be your “Whore” from time to time.  Even if she doesn’t come right out and say it. 

Just a little food for thought from one of your target audience.

--Christy

*puts hands up!!*

I absolutely adore romance.  I love looking forward to the messages when I am offline.  I love waiting for him/her to come online.  I love pretending to be busy and then succumbing and all the wonderful playful teasing that develops with a perfect romance.

But then... I also sometimes just want that perfectly set kitchen table to become a mess.  *purrs*

Well put Christy! 

=)

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #38 : July 11, 2012, 02:36:43 AM »

Hey Tryst.   Welcome to the Forum Fun House  - always good to see new members -   Know where you are coming from girl ... or cutting the veg at the kitchen sink whilst preparing that romantic meal and your man decides that pinny is just looking too good too waste mmmm  mind wondering...

reluctantly returning ... oh yeah, look forward to more of your views and ideas ... check out the other topics.. think some might just be up your street  :)

mmm now where was I ....  back to the peeling ...  :P

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
tryst
: 5

« #39 : July 11, 2012, 01:32:02 PM »

....  or that one time, your working away at the laundry, and you man walks in on you just as your sliding your panties off to fill that last load...

Perfect timing, there is plenty of room for his shirt!! *purrs*

Thanks for welcome.  <3

hentaiboy69

« #40 : July 11, 2012, 02:06:27 PM »

Just too bad it's a bit hard to find good guys that are interested in me.

it sounds so hard to believe it, Adera.......from how i know you, you are an amazing girl who can be sweet and really resolutive when needed! maybe the guys you are telking really were looking on another way when they meet you!

Adera
: 3047

« #41 : July 11, 2012, 06:11:22 PM »

Well the thing is that some loose interest when you tell them you're a tgirl, it's just the way it is.
hentaiboy69

« #42 : July 12, 2012, 02:09:46 AM »

i understand.....but i'm sure if they know you better, they don't gonna loose it!  ;)
« : July 12, 2012, 11:30:17 AM hentaiboy69 »

Lover
: 10350

« #43 : July 12, 2012, 02:33:25 AM »

Welcome tryst :) It's always nice to see new faces in this underworld ;D

What I still am missing in this thread is a definition of "good guys". Trek tried to explain what his idea of a nice guy is.
But if it's like you say Trek, then you are a nice guy just for those girls that like exactly the same as you do. If a woman needs a strong hand, a leader, then you are not a nice guy for her.

And this is my idea of a nice guy (I hope I am ;) ): He is honest, accepts that there are women who don't like him because they do have others interests and desires, is able to listen and also tells his own wishes, likes and desires. In general I like to be more active, "to hold the ceptre" (not this one ;) ) and more being a leader then a follower. But I take care that it's great for both. I'm more romantic but having a big tank of passion - though there is no correlation between being a nice guy and romantic/passion/ecstasy.

But I also believe this thread is important. I know out there in the game are many girls disappointed. They think here are just horny, greedy idiots, just searching for a fast fuck, using 75 poses in one session (ty tryst) and give a shit for the girls wishes. So I hope that some of them read this and stay in game.

Trekmanalpha
: 114

Fortune Favors the Bold...

MSN Messenger - trekmanalpha@hotmail.com
« #44 : July 12, 2012, 03:00:39 AM »

Ok, lover, now you lost me... you say there is NO correlation between being a nice guy and romantic/passion/ecstasy? Seriously? You need to re-read what I wrote bro, cause you apparently didn't get it.

I have NO problem grabbing my woman and tossing her on the bed, or pushing her up against the wall, or hell... in the park in front of a hundred onlookers, and having a rough, passionate, and hot as fuck time...

None of this is precluded in the "Romance" section. You need to pay attention, because nowhere did I say that a good guy does NOT do this kind of thing. Passion is also at the core of what we do when we're in love.

I"m just trying to separate the passionate side from the abusive side. I doubt that you are abusive to your women, but I know you are passionate... and loving, caring, and kind also.

Wow, because I don't go into Great details in my post, you think I'm a total softie, and a prude. God... now I understand why girls turn me down, cause they don't get that I can and will take those steps to be extremely passionate in the appropriate moment.

Damn.

Looking...

Where are all the wonderful, romantic, loving, caring, dedicated, loyal, sensual, vocal, long hair'd, well dressed, beautiful, sexy women at?

Cause It'd be an honor to have you on my arm... forever.
: 1 2 [3] 4 5  
« previous next »
: