*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Everything about sex and love (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  What turns you off in chatting?
« previous next »
: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 16
: What turns you off in chatting?  ( 139582 )
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #180 : November 21, 2013, 09:27:03 AM »

So let me get this straight, I should say hello to everyone and respond to every little "hi" that comes my way, BUT at the same time don't chat with others while I am chatting to you.

Yes!!  Exactly!!

I know it's a difficult thing to be able to do that, but you ladies are always bragging about how well you can multi-task!  So here's your chance to prove how well you can do it. 

Answer every little "hi" or (Pafe's favorite) "kiss bb" that comes your way, while still maintaining a chat with ... well ... everyone!!  Oh... and don't forget to get yourself all prettied up and please, please, don't burn the dinner.

Why does Pafe  tell everyone she's kissing me ?    ;D ;D

BB  xxx

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Kingdustin
: 598

« #181 : November 21, 2013, 09:41:11 AM »

- needing too long time to write.

Not everyone who take long to type is talking with others. for example me. I suck so bad at typing it take me for ever to say things right. I am also very self conscious of what i type and I ten to leave out words. I find it difficult to type what i really would like to say as I cant spell worth a dame, so sometime i have to retype what I am saying, because I cant spell a word right enough so you know what it is. With this it take me longer to say what i want. or I'm typing a lot out. lol

now I am sure I am not the only one who as this problem....well at least I hope I'm not the only one.

true beauty lies in great friendship =)
Kingdustin

« #182 : November 21, 2013, 09:48:47 AM »

a turn off for me is going Quit while in the room having fun. there only so much I can do by my self with out feed back or a response.

a little mmmm..
or little oohh..
or a screamy yes

would help a a lot other wise it gets boring fast...... some time.
one more thing if you go quit because its not fun then leave or say same thing. tell me your not having fun and thats why your quit.

look anything would be better then being silent.
« : November 21, 2013, 11:22:28 AM Kingdustin »

Concerto

« #183 : November 21, 2013, 10:29:46 AM »

@kingdustin
It's no secret that I use Google Translate to chat with people in their first language. I think it leads to more fulfilling relationships. There is no reason why you can't have Word or some other app. open that would enable you to spellcheck (not that it worries me as I can usually figure it out, in fact I tell people sometimes to stop correcting themselves, because you wouldn't do that in spoken conversation and it can be more annoying than the spelling error).

ALt-tab to the other app., type your response in, have it correct your spelling, copy it (Ctrl-c), Alt-tab back to AChat and paste (Ctrl-v) it into the chat line. After a while it will become second nature. It does detract from the sex sometimes though, lol, but you can do it just for the chat-up process.

« : November 21, 2013, 10:35:14 AM Concerto »
Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #184 : November 21, 2013, 11:04:47 AM »

Me it's very simple:
When I speak French is that I'm happy or not happy, choose your side  8)

My new signature in the game is: No answers = Busy or not interested
It's clear no?

It's very difficult for me to answer in the second when you have an ongoing conversation and 10 users in the chat, so I choose and try to answer at all.
But some are in a hurry to cum all over and don't wait  ;D

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
Kingdustin

« #185 : November 21, 2013, 11:21:00 AM »

@Concerto
Ah yes i do the some what already. I use Google to help me spell words and stuff. but my main problem is it just take me longer to for my thoughts when I type. I don't know why but it happen a lot to me and frankly I hate it, as It slow down my response time a lot.  

I do come across time where I am ask to voice my opinion on things or just question in general and it take me while to fulling understand or comprehend it all to form a real working thought. Its part my learning disability, witch I really hate to use as an excuse for why I respond slowly.
sadly it dose factor in.

now back to the spell check for something i find funny.
I have spelled words SO wrong that Google and other forms of spell check don't even know what I am typing but that is rare-ish.  :P lol
it cracks me up some time on how bad i spell things.

all in all I think i respond in an timely manner sure it can be faster but hey I am doing the best I can. :)
there is other factor that get me to slow down my inability to know when someone is flirting and when to do it back. some time I take chance other time I just get so self conscious that I end up clamming up. (sigh)

if you haven't figured it out yet i am very shy guy. I don't come out my shell very much but I am working on it. I have gotten a lot better. then say when I was back in school. man, so many miss opportunities.... oh well cant dwell on the past.

Concerto

« #186 : November 21, 2013, 01:39:05 PM »

I did think of something else but it could be overkill (at least financially, I haven't looked so I don't have a clue how much it costs or even whether the technology is good enough) but what about speech recognition. So you say what you want to say and it creates the appropriate text.

After typing the above, I thought i would take a look. Having done so, my advice is forget it!

I downloaded Dictation Pro from http://download.cnet.com/Dictation-Pro/3000-7239_4-75445635.html, installed it and went through a lengthy training session (i.e. training it to know how I talk). I then started with "Hi" and it gave me a different thing each time and the "correct that" command didn't do anything so I did "add word" to add it and went back and said it again and still got different results. Lol, if it can't recognize "Hi", we're in trouble. It never even gave "high". Of course, I then tried "fuck", as you do, and with equally ludicrous results.

Perhaps a fee product would do better but I wouldn't want to take the risk without a month long trial.

Of course, I was using my built-in laptop microphone so perhaps some external mic would give better results.
« : November 21, 2013, 01:41:49 PM Concerto »
Kingdustin

« #187 : November 21, 2013, 01:59:01 PM »

yes I have looked into those. I remember something called Dragon forgot who it was made by. I will have to look into getting one. thanks for reminding of this Concerto. there just so much going on right now in life little thing like this ten to slip my mind... well lots of thing seem to slip my mind lol anyway thanks again for the advice. it nice to get help once in while.

:-*

Nexe
: 44

« #188 : November 21, 2013, 02:25:32 PM »

Vulgarity, rudeness, ignorance and plain stupidity. So, most of people in chat turn me off right from their first words.
Lover
: 10350

« #189 : November 22, 2013, 12:16:07 AM »

Hello Nexe, thanks for posting. Please introduce yourself here and help us improving the game and also getting more members. As you also said, every member should know about forum and especially this section.

http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/board,22.0.html

@ Dustin: Welcome back
« : November 22, 2013, 12:19:37 AM Lover »

Vaelene
: 73

« #190 : December 09, 2013, 02:05:08 PM »

This is an easy one for me to answer.  A big turn off for me is having sooooooo many black avatars throw this line at me, "You want this Big Black Cock baby?"or "Come take this big black cock".  Big black cock this, big black cock that, it is used so much that it is not only a turn off now but makes me throw up a bit in my mouth. 

Then after I am nice and say "No thank you", or "Thank you I'm flattered but no", they will keep on and on with it.  "Come on bitch you know you want this big black cock!", "Come on you wont know unless you try it!".  And on and on, not everyone likes monster cock sorry!

This also goes for all guys that go on about how HUGE their cocks are and have those freaky pictures of cocks the size of ball bats.  Too much is too much LOL.  It is NOT SEXY!  Besides ALL Achat guy avatars have the SAME SIZE COCK!

Ramble completed. . .
Concerto

« #191 : December 09, 2013, 02:49:06 PM »

Lol, Vaelene, I just happened to switch to a channel where this guy had a massive bbc, almost as wide as long, when I read your post. It sounded as if the girl was having trouble with it too, lol.

Anyone who mentions size to me (and of course it is always extremely big), I tell them how much smaller mine is  and that I am probably of no interest to them then but it doesn't seem to matter, they still all seem to want it, lol.
hukk
: 2078

Later, Space Cowboy

« #192 : December 09, 2013, 02:54:06 PM »

*deletes picture of a big black cock*

Foiled again. >:(

I have no turn-offs. If people persistently pm me, I troll them first. If they are able to laugh it off, I'll bed with them. If they are cool from the get go, I'll bed with them automatically. Win win in my book.

P.s Concerto is a fast poster. -.-''
Concerto

« #193 : December 09, 2013, 03:41:49 PM »

Lol, I'm not sure how to take that. Oh, I guess you mean it took you all of ten minutes to compose one paragraph? Lol!
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #194 : December 09, 2013, 03:59:09 PM »

I have no turn-offs.

Really?    What about this ?

"Come here..  Giz a kiss " 

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 16  
« previous next »
: