*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Group play in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  MMF Group – More Male Gay Action.
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: MMF poses for bisex men?
MMF bi men   -35 (83.3%)
NO MMF for bi men   -7 (16.7%)
: 36

: MMF Group – More Male Gay Action.  ( 17608 )
Lover
: 10350

« #15 : September 02, 2013, 08:20:55 AM »

Actually it could be the same as with clothes - more FF poses... but perhaps we had the same troubles as with clothes for shemale

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #16 : September 02, 2013, 08:30:53 AM »

donb't think it will happen, Lover......it's a complete different things couse they have to adjust some action (deleting some, probably, too!). The point is how amny people are interessed it this features to give to dev team the right push to work on them! that's the crucial thing!

old_goat
: 450

« #17 : September 02, 2013, 08:34:02 AM »

Perhaps, as well as TEX, we should have SEX, in order to generate poses. They might use them then, lol.

OMG no . This will give them the occasion to set more MF poses  ;D

You can punish me for my bad behavior my queen.
 ;)

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #18 : September 27, 2013, 05:28:08 PM »

MF , MF and always MF .... with this new update the game become even boring

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Nattallu
: 2

« #19 : January 16, 2014, 10:09:45 AM »

looking for partners for MMF
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #20 : January 16, 2014, 01:44:11 PM »

Hi Nattallu .    Welcome to our Forum Village.

This topic is more for discussing new  group pose ideas  for bi men in MMF

Please introduce here and tell us a little about yourself and likes   :P

Forum Homepage / Organisations & Events / Introduce yourself
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/board,22.0.html

Enjoy :)

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Vaelene
: 73

« #21 : January 20, 2014, 12:18:35 AM »

I am straight, but I agree - this should of course be possible for those who wish to. I can see one problem though: There's a lot of people who speaks rather poorly English or non at all here. You'll never know what to expect then..? It has to be an "opt out" option as well. Don't take this the wrong way, but for me it would kinda ruin it if I got a "surprise" up my ass... I guess the labguage thing is another topic though, so thumbs up from me.

even if I'm definitively straight, I say yes just for the fun of other people (but don't EVER make me involved ;p )

I have got to chime in here.  I love how the guys act about this and want an opt out if there where bi actions in the MMF.  Yet in the MFF the females don't get an opt out, we get FORCED!  Where the heck is the fairness there??  Guess what, as a straight female it kills the mood to get a surprise pussy in the mouth.  Or any other such bi action not wanted.  I say if the women HAVE to get stuck with it, the guys should too :P

And don't say just tell them you don't want it, as they always say the same thing, "Have you ever tried it?  How do you know you don't like it then?  Just relax and enjoy."  I Would love a chance to hit them right back with those same words as a guy gets a surprise cock up the ass or down the throat!  See how they like it! ;)
bluedenim
: 3007

« #22 : January 20, 2014, 12:46:13 AM »

You know, it just never occurred to me? and I don't understand why, because in rl I have never had  more than one partner of any sort, so that's why I have done it one here......
But I have to agree with you Vaelene, I think it would be  it would be just like that......

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: