*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Woman with man in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  SEX SWING
« previous next »
: 1 [2] 3
: at 349 A$ how do you rate this?
***** Excellent   -11 (33.3%)
**** Good...but something lacking   -6 (18.2%)
*** OK... but seriously needs improvement   -9 (27.3%)
** Needs serious improvement...   -6 (18.2%)
* still motionsick,...   -1 (3%)
: 28

: SEX SWING  ( 22852 )
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #15 : June 25, 2012, 05:21:35 AM »

hmmm i founded a friend to show me the moves . As a result , its not an exeptionnal pose to me . my notation will then stay 3 stars cause its not a bad pose , but it could be really better i think . and hell , reduce the speed or someone will finish to fly through the window  ;D

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
christinak
: 142

« #16 : June 25, 2012, 08:37:15 AM »

Have to agree with Rukya. I still love the pose, but anything other than the slowest speed looks ridiculous.

Any power that is easily given can be taken away just as easily.

You can't have my virginity, but you can play with the box it came in.
Bear
: 3856

« #17 : June 25, 2012, 08:46:42 AM »

Slowing the speed is an east fix... however the fault in that is some of the options therefore are forced into the slow motion...and loses the overall effect.

Hard to draw an true conclusion of the overall qaulity of the pose until they fix that default speed... which reminds me,...

In this case where you are botherd by the speed I might suggest contacting your concerns to support and see if they take notice by the numbers of complaints to correct the issue.

It really does have some wonderful qualities,... it's just hampered in appreciation by the speed.

Lover
: 10350

« #18 : June 26, 2012, 11:10:01 AM »

I give 4 stars. It's well done - hot but also funny if you wanna laugh (just increase speed and look the avas :D )

There are some really great actions - the kissing pose (which needs the chance to stop moving!) and licking (though anal fingering isn't really necessary).
It's hot and a nice alternation to the existing poses.

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #19 : June 27, 2012, 05:00:38 AM »

I give 4 stars. It's well done - hot but also funny if you wanna laugh (just increase speed and look the avas :D )

its what i say , missused , the girl fly over the room  ;D

and about the moves hmmm , yes the kiss is good ( but we will have a kiss lowcost when it will be adapted , so need to wait about it )

my favorite move is when the woman lay on the suspender holding nothing  ;D

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
bluedenim
: 3007

« #20 : June 27, 2012, 08:24:08 AM »

its what i say , missused , the girl fly over the room  ;D

and about the moves hmmm , yes the kiss is good ( but we will have a kiss lowcost when it will be adapted , so need to wait about it )

Mine Too!

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #21 : June 27, 2012, 08:35:30 AM »

Mine Too!

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
naughtyany
: 30

« #22 : June 27, 2012, 08:22:41 PM »

I have been in the swing 2 times. Its ok. I agree way to fast. I didn't realy get to try woman's moves. I wouldn't buy at this time.

I work in a clinic that treat’s men with erections lasting more the 4 hours. We use only natural methods. :)
Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #23 : June 28, 2012, 03:20:23 AM »

welcome naughtyany  :)

kittenlepurr
: 280

« #24 : June 28, 2012, 10:16:50 PM »

Ok from my perspective this is the second silliest pose we have seen. I dont like it for several reasons:
1. The swing is literally binding myself in place.. its really against who I am sexually it becomes less a mutual thing in my opinion
2. Speed at the start is silly
3. Womans movements only a few make sense.
Brandybee

« #25 : June 29, 2012, 07:32:24 AM »

In many ways I can see your point Kittenlepurr,  but some may find this particularly exciting - I too like giving as much as receiving  & find the limitations of being in the swing .... Different..... and not so sexually stimulating as I might....
In saying that though,  I would like to applaud the Achat Gods for providing a pose with a difference,  it seems they have tried to provide one that perhaps bordering on the edge of satisfying the more submissive and dominant  sides of players..... Personally, if it could be slowed down to a more sensuous pace,  I think I could work with it better... And be inspired by the right role play...
Maybe add a blindfold, a feather ...  More a teasing, foreplay type pose option too,rather than the fast and furious limited option it currently is.
Thank you Achat Gods for a new direction ... Perhaps with a  little upgrade, this pose will find more interest in players like myself ;D  .... And perhaps ... A sensuous pose tied to the bed to.  Hehe... Like ... "Blindfold bliss" for instance .. Lol. :P

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
christinak
: 142

« #26 : June 29, 2012, 07:45:24 AM »

@Kitten
No doubt this is a bondage pose and that kind of play is not for everyone.  But this swing (I happen to own a similar model) isn't as restrictive as you might think.  Unless you are tied to the structure of the swing, your arms are free to move and so are your legs to some degree.  In the one I own you can even roll your hips, just not as much as if you were in bed.  They are very supportive and quite comfortable.  The only problem I have with the one here is the animations are a little off from what you could expect in reality.

Any power that is easily given can be taken away just as easily.

You can't have my virginity, but you can play with the box it came in.
Brandybee

« #27 : June 29, 2012, 08:08:32 AM »

Hi, Christie ..  maybe you could high light or suggest the different moves you speak off as an improvement upgrade to the swing pose from the experiences you have had, the Achat Gods maybe be interested to know and consider the improvements in the future ...
And it may inspire future traits in similar poses yet to come :)
After all, we get more snogging now  mmm mmm mmm   ( Thank you Achat Gods from the bottom of my heart for that  :)  )

Bear
: 3856

« #28 : June 29, 2012, 08:46:33 AM »

mmm frist thoughts... legs crossed way to much leeway there... the bodies should be tighter together... her back a bit more arched...

His hip rotation  should have the hands lower on the chains  controlling more  the degree of her movement.. the way it is set... relaistically it would have  her bouncing frustratingly off..

This is a nice suspension experience... and she does have a great deal of control... between legs crossed.. shoulder push, the neck grab....there is a lot of thought given to control for the rider... and the corresponding lowering movement... it just isn't quite realisitic as to the subtler aspects of where hands actually would be. Any time his hands left the bar the other should be dropping to limit movement...the chains twisting slightly since it would be pulled to the side... way too much perfection there in the swings position... that might be one of the aspects which concern me and sit in the back of my brain.

Getting the default speed to a realistic point would go a long ways...

kittenlepurr
: 280

« #29 : June 29, 2012, 08:37:03 PM »

@Kitten
No doubt this is a bondage pose and that kind of play is not for everyone.  But this swing (I happen to own a similar model) isn't as restrictive as you might think.  Unless you are tied to the structure of the swing, your arms are free to move and so are your legs to some degree.  In the one I own you can even roll your hips, just not as much as if you were in bed.  They are very supportive and quite comfortable.  The only problem I have with the one here is the animations are a little off from what you could expect in reality.

Christi freedom to move within a pose but still not out of it ...equates to being bound from my point of view (you own an actual one so you have experience with that one. This one that they have just seems to literally be too binding for me). I personally have clearly stated that being bound is just no fun for me ... I dont mind hand cuffs but bondage for me is not something that I view as even exciting. Different people for Different things.

: 1 [2] 3  
« previous next »
: