*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Woman with man in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  SEX SWING
« previous next »
: 1 2 [3]
: at 349 A$ how do you rate this?
***** Excellent   -11 (33.3%)
**** Good...but something lacking   -6 (18.2%)
*** OK... but seriously needs improvement   -9 (27.3%)
** Needs serious improvement...   -6 (18.2%)
* still motionsick,...   -1 (3%)
: 28

: SEX SWING  ( 22844 )
christinak
: 142

« #30 : June 30, 2012, 12:46:22 PM »

@Kitten
Well, Like I said, not for everyone.  But as far as the pose is concerned, this is not real life.  You are as free to move out of this pose as you would be any other.  You are no more restrained in this pose than you are in the missionary pose.  All you have to do is select another one, or leave the room.  You do still have that choice. And in real life, when people play responsibly, you would always have a choice.  Lots of people are under the misunderstanding that a sub has given up their freedome of choice to be in that position, when in fact they have it backwards.  The dominant has accepted responsibility to give the sub something that they cannot achieve on their own and to be in charge of the scene and the sub.  If at any time the Dominant no longer satisfies the sub or if the sub becomes uncomfortable with how they are being treated, then the sub can bring the whole thing to a halt.  So not quite as restrictive as you might think. 

This is not criticism of your dislike of the swing.  I believe in the saying that "your kink is your kink".  No one should tell you what type of sex is best for you.  I just wanted you to know that bondage among responsibile isn't quite what it has been made out to be. 

Any power that is easily given can be taken away just as easily.

You can't have my virginity, but you can play with the box it came in.
kittenlepurr
: 280

« #31 : June 30, 2012, 10:21:24 PM »

Christi I am not under that delusion. I know that I can simply leave if I choose to or say I dont like the pose. In fact I usually do both if I dont like the pose I try to change it saying i dont like it. If they dont change the pose I leave the room. It communicates to me that they are not for mutual enjoyment just for sole and for me like i said in other posts its a deal-breaker.

I appreciate you restating for you what you assume a point was but in this case your mistaken. I know everyone has their own will. But as I understood the concept of the Dom and Sub is the fact its a question of willingness and enjoyment. Not a fact of complete and utter domination. Hence why when someone trusts you as a sub you mention to be very responsible they are putting their trust in your hands to a degree.

I did clearly state effectively the same thing as "your kink is your kink". "Different people for Different things" I dont tell people what kind of sex they should like either what I do is say what I like. I will agree BD and SM have been very much demonised in the media but I never have believed the media when it comes to sexual things frankly because of the sensational bent.
Vaughan
: 2808

Reborn by her Master like larva to a Butterfly...

« #32 : April 07, 2021, 06:48:27 PM »

Norwich and partner completed a review in 2012 for "The Achat Tattler" here

Off-Topic > Quizz, Fav TV, Fav Music, Fav Films, Books... > The AChat Tattler
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1700.msg34514.html#msg34514

We thought we would give the pose an upgraded review with an added star rating in case anything more has been added since.
It's always nice to have reviews to read before deciding to spend money and buy it in the shop.

Pose Reviews score:
Do you think this pose is worth it?  Please rate –

1 Star.   - No. Hate it. Don’t bother – its rubbish.
2 Stars. - Yes. Didn’t like it much. Will buy it if I have A$ to waste.
3 Stars. - Yes. Liked it. Will use this occasionally but other poses need collecting first.
4 Stars. - Yes. Really liked it. Will use regular. A good add to my collection.
5 Stars. - Yes. Excellent. A must have. Will use this often.

Pose Review - 177. Sex Swing:

This is a Vaginal fuck pose with an Anal Fuck Action. It can be found in the "Face to Face" Section of the in-game Achat Shopping Mall.

Men's Actions

1. Quick Action (Hot)
2. Finger Pussy (Hot)
3. Massage R Breast (Hot)
4. Lick Pussy with Finger Ass action - (Hot)
5. Anal Action (Hot)
6. Suck Finger (Hot)
7. Bigger Movement
8. Jerk off
9. Pinch L Nipple
10. Rub own L Nipple
11. Lick R Tit
12 Hip Circle
13 & 14 Pleasure Faces x 2

Women's Actions

1. Rub Clit
2. Bend Back
3. Cross Legs
4. Pinch Nipple
5. Hand in Hand
6. Push Shoulders
7. Kiss
8. Scrape Chest
9. Grab Neck
10. Slap Ass
11. Suck Finger
12. Fondles Neck
13. & 14. Pleasure Face

One hot kinky sex contraption - a sex swing hanging down from the ceiling which straps and traps your woman to play pose. Fucking amazing! We love this. All are good actions. The speed of the pose initially complained of seems to have been addressed now. It is robust but can be slowed or sped up with the appropriate use of the speed bar. The “Quick Action” & “Lick Pussy” is amazing. The “Lick Pussy” has an added nice surprise - a dual action of Fingering her Ass! Fantastic! I would have liked a kiss added to replace a pleasure face but even so 5 Stars from me.  It’s Awesome!

JessiCapri says, “Love THIS pose! I would not change one thing. A MUST HAVE.  5 Stars.”

* * * * * 5 Stars. -  Yes. Excellent. A must have. Will use this often .
« : April 08, 2021, 07:23:07 AM Vaughan »

Her kisses left something to be desired ... mmm ... the rest of her.
: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
: