*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  BDSM accessories
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3 ... 5
: BDSM accessories  ( 31767 )
christinak
: 142

« : June 23, 2012, 01:40:25 PM »

Im not sure how this would fit in, either as clothes or part of a pose, because they are usuapplied by the Dominant to the submissive in BDSM play.  But I'd like to see at least some of the following:

Ball gags
Blindfolds and hoods
Hobble skirts
Chastity belts for the ladies
Chastity cock cages for the gentlemen
Arm binders and straight jackets
Ballerina shoes
Spreader bars (Thanks Bear)
Medical gowns

The list goes on, but this would be a good start IMO.

Any power that is easily given can be taken away just as easily.

You can't have my virginity, but you can play with the box it came in.
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #1 : June 23, 2012, 10:21:23 PM »

have all this will be marvelous , but all will work like the clothes  ;D

ball gags , blindfolds in the glasses line
chastity belts / cock cage , hobble skirts  in the pants sextion
arm binders and medical gowns (if i understand well what is a gown) in the top/dresses sextion
balerina shoes , spreader bar in the shoes sextion

Ps : ball gags maybe in the jewelry section

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Bear
: 3856

« #2 : June 23, 2012, 10:59:11 PM »

Im not sure how this would fit in, either as clothes or part of a pose, because they are usuapplied by the Dominant to the submissive in BDSM play.  But I'd like to see at least some of the following:

Ball gags  agree with Ruyka this is a possible glass option
Blindfolds and hoods Blindfoleds easily done as a glass option... the hood feasible... they have a mask... why not a full black mask with a mouth slit... and/or hood...
Hobble skirts sefinite designer issue... maybe doable using a pants map...
Chastity belts for the ladies Little more difficult... use of any lingerie panites tend to disappear during sex poses... the feaible approach might be as how the condoms are used... with an option to click on before entering the room... problem with that is to remove requires exiting... and removing the option... I am certain an ingame removal would be much more preferred
Chastity cock cages for the gentlemen Issues are the same as the chasity belt.
Arm binders and straight jackets  as a clothing option... won't happen... this will have to be a pose development
Ballerina shoes definite clothing option... and easily set up... might approach the designers to create a ballerina outfit...
Spreader bars (Thanks Bear)  pose action only...
Medical gowns  I think a doable clothing option... there are some issues of length on the mens side of the apperal... better answered by a designer

The list goes on, but this would be a good start IMO.

christinak

« #3 : June 23, 2012, 11:43:52 PM »

Ballerina Shoes

Good night everyone!

Bear

« #4 : June 23, 2012, 11:56:12 PM »

face palm...   ::)

duh... ok.... my mind set was elsewhere,... hmmm.... that may not be feasible...the female/shemale feet ware pretty well afixed as to their positioning... you run into the same issues that requests for low heels or flat fotted designs have... that would require a rewrite of the avatar body to accomidate. Perhaps a stelleto verion of a normal offering might represent a close fasimile. About all I can come up with there.

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #5 : June 24, 2012, 12:18:53 AM »

mmmmmh, let me disagree, Bear......it cn be done, cause, if you look at  shoes whit high sole (dunno how you call them in english, sorry!), if two girl are togheter and only one is wearing them, looks like the one whitout them floating a little over the floor, so they will use the same concept to realize the Ballerina

christinak

« #6 : June 24, 2012, 12:34:58 PM »

Example of a pose utilizing an arm binding harness:

Doesn't she look lovely?

christinak

« #7 : June 24, 2012, 02:10:59 PM »

I've also found that the mask from the skelleton costume for men makes a nice mock gimp-hood. 

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #8 : June 24, 2012, 03:53:12 PM »

christinak, i invite you to take a look at the gallery of this artist on DeviantArt (need free subsription for mature contents)....

http://shiniez.deviantart.com/

Someone of the oldest users here, will probably recognize the two girl. anyway, the artist had start to draw a full story of them, starting from the first meeting in a chat! lol! it's really interessing and maybe a nice reference for BDSM release!
« : June 24, 2012, 04:04:29 PM hentaiboy69 »

christinak

« #9 : June 24, 2012, 04:02:37 PM »

Yep that's really amazing.  Very nice art indeed.
« : June 24, 2012, 04:04:13 PM christinak »

bluedenim
: 3007

« #10 : June 24, 2012, 04:35:17 PM »

Thanks Christina............
A redhead with arm binders and a ball-gag.......
Never seen one of those.................
(no mirrors!!)

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
Bear

« #11 : June 24, 2012, 06:28:47 PM »

Blu' I have told you before to use mirrors in your play.. ;)

no excuses are accepted...

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #12 : June 25, 2012, 05:43:45 AM »

hmmm i wonder how could be the moves for the sub in this pose  ;D

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Bear

« #13 : June 25, 2012, 08:19:33 AM »

::)
ummm...
squirm....
blink
shake head

that's the issue with the bondage poses... the subs do not have much as to options...

christinak

« #14 : June 25, 2012, 08:31:52 AM »

There are actually some great poses that you can teach subs IRL that will fit this situation and would make good moves for the sub in the collaring ceremony.  It would also make the collaring ceremony multipurpose as an obedience trainer as well.  ;D  I really intended the accessories to be part of the clothing, not really a pose but here are the options as I see them.

All these are open moves, meaning that the sub is not bound at any time.  Each pose/move is usually accompanied by a command given by the Dominant
1) Inspection: Standing upright with their hands behind their head feet spread should width apart.  Head up, and chest out.  No slouching.

2) Kneel: Kneeling with their arms behind their back, palms on their elbows.  Thier butt is on their ankles and their knees spread wide apart so their genitals are exposed

3) Down face up/down:  The sub lays on the floor either face up(on their back) or face down (on their stomach) with their arms at their sides and their legs spread

4) Beg: The sub kneels with their butt on their ankles, knees spread apart, then leans forward so their face is on or near the floor and their hands are extended out in front of them one hand on top top of the other (A sub is usually commanded to assume this position before making a request of their Dom/Domme)

5) Crawl: The sub will get on all fours and will follow the Dominant in this position (sometimes on a leash)

6)Bend over: The sub will go from the inspection position to bent over with their hands on their ankles

7)Come/Follow: The sub will crawl/walk to where the Dominant has instructed

8)At my feet: The sub will kneel down at the feet of the Dominant and sit at their feet as close as possible until instructed to do otherwise

9) Collar: male subs and female subs with short hair will go from the kneel position to placing their hands above their head one hand on top of the other, with the head slightly bent forward to give easy access to the back of the neck so the collar can be buckled/locked.   female subs and male subs with long hair will do mostly the same except they will hold their hair up over their head.
« : June 25, 2012, 08:34:05 AM christinak »

: [1] 2 3 ... 5  
« previous next »
: