*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Everything about sex and love (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Romance
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3
: Romance  ( 24500 )
Trekmanalpha
: 114

Fortune Favors the Bold...

MSN Messenger - trekmanalpha@hotmail.com
« : June 25, 2012, 02:58:20 AM »

Regardless of your choice of Romantic or other in the game, who here LOVES to be wined, dined, adored, treated as though you matter, and desires to spend time with your partner, instead of just jump into a pose, and pose hop around...

Also, ONLY POST HERE if you are NOT into BDSM.

Gentle roughness is accepted, but no hardcore abuse.

Looking...

Where are all the wonderful, romantic, loving, caring, dedicated, loyal, sensual, vocal, long hair'd, well dressed, beautiful, sexy women at?

Cause It'd be an honor to have you on my arm... forever.
kittenlepurr
: 280

« #1 : June 25, 2012, 03:20:05 AM »

:)
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #2 : June 25, 2012, 05:13:38 AM »

hmmm so if we are romantic and in BSMD we cant post here ? hmmm seem little hmmmm what is the english word for "discriminatoire" ?
« : June 25, 2012, 05:15:19 AM Rukya »

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Trekmanalpha

« #3 : June 25, 2012, 05:17:33 AM »

Well, I dont mean you cant post here, but I'd prefer to just get those who are not into bdsm.

Looking...

Where are all the wonderful, romantic, loving, caring, dedicated, loyal, sensual, vocal, long hair'd, well dressed, beautiful, sexy women at?

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #4 : June 25, 2012, 05:26:19 AM »

like will say a certain black little chicken "its really too injust" (now i respect your request , its why this is my last post in this topic  ;))
« : June 25, 2012, 06:00:21 AM Rukya »

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
christinak
: 142

« #5 : June 25, 2012, 08:46:59 AM »

Doesn't have to be wine and dine.  But I do prefer to work up to it and let the moment linger for a while, rather than having someone just rushing straight for the finish line. 

Any power that is easily given can be taken away just as easily.

You can't have my virginity, but you can play with the box it came in.
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #6 : June 25, 2012, 11:13:31 AM »

Raises my hand smiling,  hey what girl doesn't .......  But I like hot jungle sex too.   Mmmm.   Hey  Trek, you should post in the personal add section ...  you may just find  your perfect partner to pamper, adore &  I hope kiss & cuddle too ...    Big sigh ... I just love happy endings...... Happy hunting ...  :-*

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Adera
: 3047

« #7 : June 25, 2012, 01:22:38 PM »

Oh, I do love to be treated that way, though if it's a boyfriend I don't want that to be a too pervasive character trait or he might be "too nice" at the same time. I like a guy to have confidence so that he can show lust, strength and aggressiveness as well.

Getting surprised with a passionate quicky can make me feel so desired by him and I love that. I'm not saying I want a jerk but rather a nice guy with confidence that knows what he wants and at the same time cares about what I want.
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #8 : June 25, 2012, 01:29:25 PM »

Now, you're talking Adera ....  hear hear ....  too nice and I could just walk over the poor fella ... but too bad .... and I just ... lose interest lol.

mmmm Like confidence and a little bit of arrogance with the roses and courtship mmm

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Adera
: 3047

« #9 : June 25, 2012, 01:49:29 PM »

mmmm Like confidence and a little bit of arrogance with the roses and courtship mmm

Throw in some charm as well. :P
christinak
: 142

« #10 : June 25, 2012, 03:52:56 PM »

Its one thing to be attacked by your incredibly horny lover just out of the blue in real life.  That can be very exciting indeed.  But on AChat its very different.  I need to talk for a bit and get worked up before I see my avi underneath some other character who is just humping away without a care in the world.   ::)

Any power that is easily given can be taken away just as easily.

You can't have my virginity, but you can play with the box it came in.
kittenlepurr
: 280

« #11 : June 25, 2012, 10:11:42 PM »

Throw in some charm as well. :P

add a dash mystery ;)
Trekmanalpha

« #12 : June 25, 2012, 11:41:11 PM »

I totally agree with you all. Passion has it's place, so long as it does not detract in the relationship.

(Jungle sex is amazing... ;))

Looking...

jondas

« #13 : June 26, 2012, 03:16:42 AM »

Tarzan courted Jane sufficiently before getting her deep and wild in the jungle

sensual talk and proportioned mutual compliments can only give hints to further inflame what would potentially follow. Passion comes from reciprocal understanding of the likes and dislikes of the partner
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #14 : June 26, 2012, 03:33:00 AM »

I'm whit you, jondas......i had said it before and i'll gonna say it again: to build a strongh bond whit your partner, you have to know his/her desire, what can turn him/her on in bed (but not only in it....). every dy, every time you two are togheter, you can discover something new, alittle aspect you had never notice before...more you ghet closer whit your partner, more the relationship will work! or this is how i imagine it.....you know..... ;)

: [1] 2 3  
« previous next »
: