*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Everything about sex and love (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Romance
« previous next »
: 1 [2] 3
: Romance  ( 24501 )
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #15 : June 26, 2012, 06:26:13 PM »

Oh girls,  you are so talking my language  and ingredients for my recipe....  Now I'm going to cook up a really  good sensuous massage , a Devine  relaxing bath and   Your special lover washing and brushing your hair ...   So intimate  and tender and the smell causes hunger pangs for desert ..  hot raucous sex mmmm mmmm mmmm  :P :P
« : June 26, 2012, 06:33:12 PM Brandybee »

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
TightFit74
: 2415

« #16 : June 28, 2012, 07:42:37 AM »

Romance is defintly my thing, which does not exclude the situation turning so steamy, that restraints are unable to be kept up.. I like to surprise my girl, sometimes a long interlude, starting with a candle filled room, incents, a slow massage ot bathing her, teasing, pleasing and pampering her..
I have also found out that at some point, and not definitly not always, a woman likes to be... taken. Wild, passionate, lustful.. Sometimes it is simply to powerful to deny or control.
But to spend the whole time with passionate love making, pampering my girl can be so gratifying as well.. It all depends on the mood, how well I know my partner and wether she expresses her desires.. As HB pointed out clearly, getting to know your partner well, offers more approaches to this way of playing, as it does with all kinds of play. When with the right person, I go out of my way to prepare our meeting, set the scene.. And whatever happens afterwards, is a result of our mutual effort and desire..

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Lover
: 10350

« #17 : June 29, 2012, 01:01:19 PM »

I have thought about my answer long time... Romance? Yes I like it. I like to be in this special mood, to seduce, to pamper, to flirt... wanna give the girl I room with the feeling to be really beloved, to be very special (which she is in these moments for me).
And I also like hot and wild sex, passion, fun...
Love, sex, life in general is so much more then just one face. It's electic, having many facings. And every time we say "it has to be so" or "i am..." we cut off the other sides. We loose the chance to make new experiences, to discover new things we perhaps like (or dislike) and to find out more about ourselves. This is not my understanding of life and living. I wanna stay curious, Keeping the child close to the heart
 and to develop myself.

We don't have to like or to agree with each possible kind of living - which also means we don't have to like each kind of sex. If there is something we don't want we don't have to do - especially here. But if we all learn to accept even those (things) we don't like (which doesn't mean we have to agree with) this earth will be a better place.

Life is great - go out and enjoy it!
« : July 02, 2012, 02:53:47 PM Lover »

Bear
: 3856

« #18 : June 29, 2012, 07:33:25 PM »

*sighs*

I am afraid I am not very good at romantic play any more. Not that I don't like it, but my mischievous side and love of spontaneity does not permit it to run too long. Too many a well crafted setting is ruined when playful chatter erupts into a food fight, or a kiss ignites passion and the dinner is swept from the table while we roll over the table top in the throes of passion... the end result the same... the maid has a mess to clean up.

I splash too much in the bath tubs.... knock candles clumsily over... have set the curtains ablaze...burned my bedroom down.... twice...

Sadly... I think this a lost cause for me....

Brandybee

« #19 : June 29, 2012, 07:56:40 PM »

LMAO .....  maybe I'll say a prayer to St Jude for you ....  she loves lost causes  ...

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Bear

« #20 : June 29, 2012, 08:04:22 PM »

Save them... I am not certain they will be heard after the church social RP... but that's a different story...

Brandybee

« #21 : June 30, 2012, 07:08:31 AM »

And probably not for the Romance topic ... hehe ...   

Barrr Humbugg ...   Romance can come in many forms..  its not just about flowers, chocolate and flowery prose ..  although those, do gain Browny points ... 

Thinking about the film Phenonomen ..  John Travola's charachter bought basket weave chairs ... Big sigh ... Don't you just love that guy ?

« : June 30, 2012, 07:28:48 AM Brandybee »

Trekmanalpha
: 114

Fortune Favors the Bold...

MSN Messenger - trekmanalpha@hotmail.com
« #22 : July 01, 2012, 04:07:55 AM »

I have to say, I love how this topic is going. I agree with you all.

One thing I do have to clarify, is that Passion goes hand in hand with romance. There's nothing wrong in being romantic, wining and dining, cooking, dancing, candle lit dinners, drawn candle lit baths, massages, and then at the same time, sweeping everything away, for some deeply intimate passion. As a matter of fact, if that does NOT happen, the relationship is desperately in need of some kind of revitalization.

Passion is part of being Romantic, hardly the other way around however. Most Passionate encounters involves little Romance.

But, to each their own. I enjoy Passion intertwined with Romance.

(I love cooking for my girl, then being passionately intimate with her in the kitchen... before dinner.)
(I also love giving my girl a slow, non sexual massage... then showering with her, and making love in the mist of the waters spray.)
(I also love just cuddling up and watching a movie with my girl, one that we both enjoy of course, and allowing the possibility of getting carried away in the moment... kissing turns into passionate Lovemaking... the movie becomes just background.)

Looking...

Where are all the wonderful, romantic, loving, caring, dedicated, loyal, sensual, vocal, long hair'd, well dressed, beautiful, sexy women at?

Cause It'd be an honor to have you on my arm... forever.
Bear

« #23 : July 07, 2012, 02:35:51 PM »

Well there are differing opinions at work here... from my perspective I see Romance and Passion as enitely independnet...yet capable of either finding the by product of the other.

Romance is a courtship dance... to eilict feelings,... make emotional tugs which build a bond hopefully. If lucky enough the chemistry is there to build on... push the relationship to higher planes... desires and needs... which lead to a passion for the other person. I agree though... romance without passion... is entirely lacking its potential.

Passion is an intensity in the moment... it can exist without romantic strings. Two people who chat.. connect at levels which are independent of the courtship. You just discover a wonderful person... tension builds... and when it has a chance to manifest that fist kiss can be an explosion on the soul.  In the quiet aftermath... you discover its depth of effect... true, true...  a partner may jump from the bed...looking immediately for their panties or pants... give you a kiss and head off. It tells you the attraction is physical...others will snuggle,... cuddle in the quiet of the afterglow... where intimacy  is forged... and romance.. with emotional ties are created.  Passion... without romance  is entirely lacking its potential

Great seducers understand... romance coupled with passion lead their partners to higher planes. Don Juan was a perfectionist... since he took his partners into that emoitonal zone... and how to lead them to discover the passion hidden inside themselves... coax it from them. in the process of seduction.

I am like Lover in this regard... when I want to show that special beloverd depth and meaning of their influence on me... romance is a way to go... to signify something special.

And... because it is place I seldom directly go... when I do, when bonds are already strong... it has quite a significant meaning to the encounter...

If there is an issue with romance.... it can be a dance without meaning... one or both may move thru it... simply in the experience... without true ties an act... saying the right things in response.. letting it build.. In the case of one only finding those emotions lost in the moment... it can leave a heart clinging to empty hopes.
« : July 07, 2012, 09:13:46 PM Bear »

Brandybee

« #24 : July 07, 2012, 03:44:32 PM »

mmm  What he said ....  smiling ...

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen, nor touched, but are felt in the heart."

jayc
: 1600

« #25 : July 07, 2012, 11:17:03 PM »

me too, what he said................big toast to Bear, he hits the nail on the head. Jayc buys  a round  at the AChat bar and grill, and the band played on
Trekmanalpha
: 114

Fortune Favors the Bold...

MSN Messenger - trekmanalpha@hotmail.com
« #26 : July 07, 2012, 11:18:30 PM »

Hey, Jayc, if we ever get an Achat Bar and Grill, I'll take you up on that one. (That would be a room I"d love to buy... for groups of 4 or more...)

Looking...

Where are all the wonderful, romantic, loving, caring, dedicated, loyal, sensual, vocal, long hair'd, well dressed, beautiful, sexy women at?

Cause It'd be an honor to have you on my arm... forever.
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #27 : July 08, 2012, 05:51:20 AM »

mmm  What he said ....  smiling ...

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen, nor touched, but are felt in the heart."

mmmh, Brandy, that's sooo real! but let me get a quote very similar to those your words:

There's something in this world that no one has seen before .. it is gentle and sweet.
Maybe  if it could be seen, everyone wouldl fight over it.
That's why no one has ever seen it.
The world hid it so that no one can get their hands on it so easily.
However, someday, someone will find it.
The person who deserves it the most, will definitely find it.
This is how it's created.

From the last episode of Tordora!......really love it! And whit those words, i hope everyone will find someone special to have by your side!
« : July 08, 2012, 08:17:00 AM hentaiboy69 »

Lover
: 10350

« #28 : July 08, 2012, 07:12:02 AM »

I read so many wonderful and true statements.

"Best things in life are free." And can be shared - a smile, a little cute gesture, a nod...
Even if you are not together physically you  can share these moments. If both have the same mood, the same feelings and emotions you can transfer and receive them. There is no distance between two people then.  You feel the same, you think the same. You are one at this moment.

Brandybee

« #29 : July 09, 2012, 10:27:13 AM »

Got some more ... :)

Love doesn't make the world go round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.

Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired.

Love is the triumph of imagination over intelligence.

Love is a friendship set to music.

Love is a canvas furnished by Nature and embroidered by imagination.   :D

And one of my personal favourites lol 

We don't believe in rheumatism and true love until after the first attack.     ;D   :-*

: 1 [2] 3  
« previous next »
: