*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Shemales and their lovers in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Against the wall MS
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: What do you think about this pose?
Omg, yes please! ;D   -26 (78.8%)
Oh, it's nice.   -3 (9.1%)
It's ok.   -1 (3%)
Not for me... but looks hot. :P   -3 (9.1%)
I don't care.   -0 (0%)
I don't like it. (please tell us why)   -0 (0%)
Other (please tell us what)   -0 (0%)
: 28

: Against the wall MS  ( 19963 )
taress
: 8

m or f, so at least 6 gender identities missing

« #15 : June 27, 2012, 11:58:19 AM »

thank you i've been lurking for a while :)
« : June 28, 2012, 04:24:09 AM taress »
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #16 : June 28, 2012, 03:30:08 AM »

hello Taress , welcome to the forum  ;)

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
taress
: 8

m or f, so at least 6 gender identities missing

« #17 : June 28, 2012, 04:23:54 AM »

thank you for the welcome :)
TightFit74
: 2415

« #18 : June 28, 2012, 04:32:36 PM »

welcome to all that are new to this section and the forum in general. As it hasn't been posted yet and I was asked to review the pose with a dear friend, here are the male option. the pose is quiite... MMMM and in a lot of aspects much more different from the FM pose.. Ok, the male actions:

1. Grab tits (both tits cupped by two hands)
2. Pull out (for the lustlful, 'agressive' moments)
3. Lick shoulder (very sensual, almost sweet)
4. Finger asshole (designated start of this pose, agreed with by my friend as well)
5. grab forearms ( a bit more demanding, lustful)
6. hand on hand (receiver puts hands above her head, giver putting his hands over them)
7. Grab neck (not directly choking, but a rough element in the pose)
8. Grab shoulders (for more control over her body)
9. Lick asshole (followed the fingering actions with this one.. seems logical and sensual)
10. Hold head (not grabbing or too dominant)
11. cock outside (teasing, inticed my friend to ask for more.. aimed action)
12. hand job (stroke her dick in the same speed as you fuck her ass)
13 2 pleasure faces

A gereat addition and catering more to the need for shemales to receive.. Well done!

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
legman
: 12

« #19 : June 28, 2012, 06:34:24 PM »

Love the pose add kissing and it would be fantastic. role reversal option would be nice also
MiaTS
: 31

Mia

« #20 : June 28, 2012, 07:20:07 PM »

I've been using and abusing this pose! Or maybe was I abused...
Either way, the best addition, lately. xoxo
Adera
: 3047

« #21 : June 30, 2012, 08:14:13 AM »

Reading this thread I wonder how many shemales there are that like to be the top when with men? Most of us that have posted here are not into that, though there are clearly quite a few guys that want that so I wonder if they find shemales that fulfills that desire for them?
Luctor
: 59

« #22 : June 30, 2012, 08:41:27 AM »

Reading this thread I wonder how many shemales there are that like to be the top when with men? Most of us that have posted here are not into that, though there are clearly quite a few guys that want that so I wonder if they find shemales that fulfills that desire for them?
There are a few to find. :) But to be honest, there are to few poses yet.
Slut

« #23 : July 24, 2012, 05:42:58 PM »

I actually like giving to the feminine men but there is only like 2 poses for that so far so not so much fun doing it. I would really like to see a change role button for MS like SS have that would make things so much more fun.
« : July 24, 2012, 05:48:17 PM Slut »
Adera
: 3047

« #24 : July 30, 2012, 02:46:09 PM »

I don't think there will ever be a Switch Roles button for any others than MM, SS and FF. The differences that would have to be made for that to work would be the same as creating a completely new pose and I do think that the A-team rather want sell that as a separate pose.

Only way I can see them making this kind of pose is if an Against the Wall pose where the man is receiving is explicitly suggested and that the suggestion has a lot of support from people that really want it for their own use.
Bear
: 3856

« #25 : July 30, 2012, 09:26:33 PM »

I see your point there Adera... there is just enough difference that switch role between MS  partners won't work. Makes sense in SS play.. but even in SF,... one one have to do something with the genital rub, the limits to the anal action.

slow2dayandu

« #26 : September 05, 2012, 07:11:19 PM »

well i can tell you that the few she's that i've played with seem to like it. i would say that kissing or neck kissing and a change button will make this one great.  this is the best one ( for me)  in the male to shemale poses. thank you a-team and others making these poses.
Kingdustin
: 598

« #27 : November 08, 2012, 10:46:00 AM »

This Great pose indeed. I love it moment I saw it add. Truly one my Favorites . I like other were saying there will not be a change button but i would not mined for reverse version of the pose. there are only 2 pose to for men to take it. and and hand job with toy. It be nice to have 2 more pose.
the only hard part is to kind a girl willing lol. there out there but not many.

as i mention in the glitch topic this is the pose that has the camera glitch its only in the 3 newest rooms
« : November 08, 2012, 10:47:50 AM Kingdustin »

true beauty lies in great friendship =)
: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: