*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Everything about sex and love (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  No Pics, No Personal Info, No Video Chat
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: No Pics, No Personal Info, No Video Chat  ( 18050 )
christinak
: 142

« : July 02, 2012, 09:05:00 AM »

My profile already says “No Pics”, but it seems that just isn’t clear.  So I’m putting it on public record.  I do not share my personal information, my pictures, and under no circumstances do I video chat.  This is not negotiable, up for debate, or discussion.  I cannot say it any more plain.  But if you still feel the need to pester me about this, I will explain why. 

Those of you who have been around long enough, know that I played AChat for a while and left suddenly a little over a year ago.  The reason being, that a manipulative player, who as far as I can tell doesn’t have an account anymore, and seemed like a very nice person, talked me into sharing my email address with him, and chatting via video.  One night after a few glasses of wine on my part, I agreed to let him watch me masturbate on camera.  The next day I get an email from him with a link to a website where he posted the video he recorded without telling me.  Needless to say I felt humiliated!  Now I know I am partly to blame for this since I agreed to do it on camera.  But I doubt that anyone here will disagree that it was a horrible thing to do to someone.  Especially when he refused to remove the video from the website.  I can only thank God that my face is never seen in the video.  So I wrote him a very nasty email, put him on my ignore list and never spoke to him again.

But that’s not the end of the story.  About a month later, I start getting emails from guess who?  His wife.  Never once did he tell me he was married.  Yet his wife is now on a rampage. Trying to find out who I am, where I work, and what my phone number is.  Again, I don’t blame her for being that angry.  If I were in her place, I would no doubt, be just as furious.  But you can see what an awkward situation I was in.

So now there is a video of me masturbating on the internet (No, I will not tell you where you can see it).  And man’s wife who, no doubt, would still like to get even with me, even though I had no idea her husband was even married.  All because I agreed to share personal info and to chat via video.  So I closed that email account, and canceled my AChat account. 

I missed AChat, and my friends, but I didn’t want to go through that again.  So I made a promise to myself that this time I would not, under any circumstances, put myself through that again.  Yet some players are already trying to do just that.  I am sorry to have to be so unfriendly about this, but if anyone continues to ask me for this kind intrusion into my personal privacy after I tell you no, I will put you on my ignore list and I will not take you off. 
« : July 02, 2012, 11:32:41 AM christinak »

Any power that is easily given can be taken away just as easily.

You can't have my virginity, but you can play with the box it came in.
chien_lubrik
: 223

Evelyne

« #1 : July 02, 2012, 09:59:50 AM »

Hello Miss, and all kind peoples of the DreamWorld's Forum.

Well, I have the some announcement  ( " NO PICS / IRL ) on my profile, for almost the same reason.
It was not a Video, but a Picture, and I wasn't harassed by a wife but by Users of where the ... guy I gave my pictures
had post them, with my email contact and ... nasty comments about my little person .

I made the mistake once, I'll never do it again, for any reason . 

I wanted to post and reply about it, not for sharing this awful experience that lead me too, as you Miss to completely change
my accounts, logs and even close some sites I was into.
And, for in my life some pictures came from fetish party, lead me to no more participate to such party.

But to humbly warn peoples who may not have such experience and thinks that having some basics cares is enough.
Well, I think we had and have all of us, moments when our guard is low, peoples we think we really trust, kinky wants and lust at one moment.
But when publishing our picture, video, e-mail ... all personal facts , we just loose the control on them .
We do not know what will happen next ... the trusted people may be hacked, or accidentally publish them ...

So take care kind peoples, some others peoples are not so kind.
And trust me, trust Miss Christinak this can be very damaging to find ourself on the net ... not to said about or family and friends for sometime, with social links as Facebook, the pics even emerge modified and with awkward comments ...
This situation may force us to change some aspects of our life and cut us from occupations we pleased once ...

I think that even peoples who want to publish pictures of them may moderated at least the face ... or unique particularity ( tattoos ... )
( At least, even my picture on my profile, while anonymous, is photoshopped to clean a tattoo I have )

But of course everybody is free. And this is not my wish to judge or "tell the only true" ...
But I think sometime we may be vulnerables ... and after it is too late for remorses and regrets ...

Sorry if I bore you.
Please accepts my best Humbly regards.

Flesh open when Mind Warm
christinak

« #2 : July 02, 2012, 01:04:25 PM »

Oh, don't think for a minute that I blame myself for what that jerk did.  Not at all.  I just can't sit back and pretend to be surprised that his wife is that angry.  I would be too, and I doubt I'd be willing to listen to the woman my husband was having his online affair with.  The only thing I am willing to share part of the blame on is doing what I did on camera.  I was stupid enough to do it over the internet, so I can only cry foul up to a point.  After that I have to admit to myself, that you can't say no after the fact.

bluedenim
: 3007

« #3 : July 02, 2012, 01:24:46 PM »

Miss Christy I am so sorry for what happened to you and it could so easily happen to any of us. I must tell at least 5 people / day that I will not exchange pictures or talk to them "off-site" .

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #4 : July 02, 2012, 03:21:00 PM »

I applaud you for posting this, A stern warning I think and one to think about if ever you find yourself in a similar situation ...

Thank you Christie for allowing us to learn from your experience ...

And can I just say ... that guy ... what an utter  TWAT for abusing your trust and intimacy in that way...

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Adera
: 3047

« #5 : July 02, 2012, 03:37:56 PM »

Very strong of you to get through this Christy, and thanks for sharing how very bad it may very well turn out. *hugs*

And can I just say ... that guy ... what an utter  TWAT for abusing your trust and intimacy in that way...

I fully agree with you on this Brandy.
TightFit74
: 2415

« #6 : July 02, 2012, 03:43:16 PM »

2 days ago i talked to a girl that was confronted with exactly, but to the letter exactly what happened to you Christina. While it made my stomach turn, she seemed proud at first. But as we talked about it, she realised her face is shown in the video and it got her worried that someone in her close surroundings will recognise her.

The story sounded too similar. One thing is clear, there are a lot of bastards online and sometimes I feel ashamed of being a man. I have shared pics and email adresses with a few of my friends but it wouldn't even come to my mind to put these online. I view it as something very personal, something shared between close friends/lovers, strictly private. In fact I think it is criminal to do something like you've described.

Thank you for sharing your story and I hope the lesson is picked up and not taken for granted.

edited: Point taken Lover..
« : July 03, 2012, 06:33:07 AM TightFit74 »

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Azrielle
: 262

NSPD - Retired

« #7 : July 02, 2012, 05:27:05 PM »

Christinak:

I applaud you for taking this stand... btw, you can send an official letter to the website owners to have the video removed as you are the subject of the video and in no way shape or form did the person who posed it have your permission to upload it. (A standard model release is proof enough, and since one obviously doesn't exist, it should be enough to have it removed.

As far as his wife is concerned... sounds like she's in denial or has been led to believe that you seduced him... LOLZ, the truth should be more than enough for the wife to seek legal counsel and have his ass punted to the curb in divorce court.

While it is unfortunate that it happened, we all learn from our past mistakes and become wiser as a result of it.

"Men, You can't shoot them for sport, but trapping is still allowed in some countries."

You have my support.
Mwah!
Az.

Coming Soon to a Shop Near You! Mwah!
christinak

« #8 : July 02, 2012, 06:48:21 PM »

@Azrielle
Yeah, I wrote an email to the only address on the website and did just that.  Never got a response.  So I went to the police.  Where I got to go through the added humiliation of telling a male police officer the whole story, made a report, and told them what video it was.  I'm sure they all got a really good thrill watching me too.  About a two weeks later I got a phone call from them, telling me there was nothing they could do because the website was on a computer in another country.  All in all, it's an experience I don't recommend.

kittenlepurr
: 280

« #9 : July 02, 2012, 06:58:50 PM »

This is why I never take what people ask seriously anymore. If people make demands of me... all I do is warn them "you make demands of me for video/pics the ignore button is one click away consider yourself warned"

I have had the stalking thing happen and i am not interested in a repeat of it so regardless of their assurances of the fact they are different i know one thing. It only takes one slip for them to betray that trust so I never give them the opportunity anymore.

Bear
: 3856

« #10 : July 02, 2012, 08:33:16 PM »

Well glad that some are willing to stand up on this subject... no means no....

What part of N or O do they not understand?

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #11 : July 03, 2012, 01:09:44 AM »

christinak, i'm sorry for that and i can only try to imagine how frustrating it will be or what your emotion was when you found it out....

the real issue, here or on other online adult chat, is how deep you can trust someone on the other side of the screen. It need time (lot of!) to build a perfect bond and a full trust and all we can do is try, but if we don't feel sure at all, better make a step back before things get bad.

Anyway, now you are back and this is good! it's nice to have you here christinak!

Lover
: 10350

« #12 : July 03, 2012, 03:02:14 AM »

Christinak, I'm sorry for what has happened to you. Though I disagree with Tight in one point - I'm not ashamed to be a man. True men never will do this. Neither if women or men, every asshole doing this is not human being. This kind of behaviour is craven, furtive and only discovers the strange mind of bastards.
Those muppets don't deserve any respect, understanding and no mercy if they ever get caught.

Sharing pics, email or any kind of personal infos demand honest trust. I also was gifted with some pics - I never would show them to anyone - even if this person would behave like an asshole to me one day.

I just hope that everyone with similar experiences don't loose hope and faith that there also are nice people around. And nice people accept each "no" and stop asking - or don't start to ask if they read your description.

West69
: 123

« #13 : July 13, 2012, 05:28:15 PM »

My profile already says “No Pics”, but it seems that just isn’t clear.  So I’m putting it on public record.  I do not share my personal information, my pictures, and under no circumstances do I video chat.  This is not negotiable, up for debate, or discussion.  I cannot say it any more plain.  But if you still feel the need to pester me about this, I will explain why. 

Those of you who have been around long enough, know that I played AChat for a while and left suddenly a little over a year ago.  The reason being, that a manipulative player, who as far as I can tell doesn’t have an account anymore, and seemed like a very nice person, talked me into sharing my email address with him, and chatting via video.  One night after a few glasses of wine on my part, I agreed to let him watch me masturbate on camera.  The next day I get an email from him with a link to a website where he posted the video he recorded without telling me.  Needless to say I felt humiliated!  Now I know I am partly to blame for this since I agreed to do it on camera.  But I doubt that anyone here will disagree that it was a horrible thing to do to someone.  Especially when he refused to remove the video from the website.  I can only thank God that my face is never seen in the video.  So I wrote him a very nasty email, put him on my ignore list and never spoke to him again.

But that’s not the end of the story.  About a month later, I start getting emails from guess who?  His wife.  Never once did he tell me he was married.  Yet his wife is now on a rampage. Trying to find out who I am, where I work, and what my phone number is.  Again, I don’t blame her for being that angry.  If I were in her place, I would no doubt, be just as furious.  But you can see what an awkward situation I was in.

So now there is a video of me masturbating on the internet (No, I will not tell you where you can see it).  And man’s wife who, no doubt, would still like to get even with me, even though I had no idea her husband was even married.  All because I agreed to share personal info and to chat via video.  So I closed that email account, and canceled my AChat account. 

I missed AChat, and my friends, but I didn’t want to go through that again.  So I made a promise to myself that this time I would not, under any circumstances, put myself through that again.  Yet some players are already trying to do just that.  I am sorry to have to be so unfriendly about this, but if anyone continues to ask me for this kind intrusion into my personal privacy after I tell you no, I will put you on my ignore list and I will not take you off. 

As previous players have, I would like to express my anger and sadness that another person has injured you in this manner. You are completely justified in setting up new restrictions to protect yourself, and I would never attempt to convince you otherwise.

However, I would add a supplemental thought for you to ponder over time. The fact that you are posting on here shows you are resilient and have recovered from the embarassment. However, I do have some empathy for the deeper injury to your trust. The unfeeling individual that did this to you robbed you and any of us that might have met you of your trust. In other circumstances, I have had someone close betray me, and I had to set up barriers to protect myself. It has taken years to modify them so that I remain vigilant, but do not wall others out.

I hope some day you can fashion a compromise where you feel safe, but can openly share some of the trust you lost with good people who demonstrate they respect you. :-*
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #14 : July 13, 2012, 09:59:57 PM »

i dont understand why some peoples are persistants so i tell here too :

1- i dont share pics (the only you can see are the ones i put in my profile , some are me , some are 3d ones)
2- i dont give my e-mail
3- i can say my first name but never my familly name
4- its no use to ask me to be your girlfriend , i can find one near where i leave
5- no use too to give me your E-mail i rarely watch my MSN ( you want chat ? there is the word chat in Achat )
6- no video chat for the reasons that christinak explained

So when you ask me once and i say no , its NO USE to ask me again few minutes later the same thing , my anwser will not change .

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: