*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Support
| |-+  Got any problems running AChat? (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Up against the wall Male/female
« previous next »
: [1]
: Up against the wall Male/female  ( 7823 )
naughtyany
: 30

« : July 09, 2012, 02:58:02 PM »

When ever I go to the up against the wall pose front or back. I cant see the avatars and have to roate the screen and look for them.  Doesn't seem to matter what room or if I invite or the other person. Male/female

I work in a clinic that treat’s men with erections lasting more the 4 hours. We use only natural methods. :)
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #1 : July 09, 2012, 03:09:43 PM »

Can you explain better what you mean!? you have problem whit the pose!?

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #2 : July 09, 2012, 03:54:55 PM »

i have the same problem . when i chose these poses , the camera is placed behind the wall where the girls are against . And to see the avatars , i need to turn the camera and hardly try to see where are the avatars before scroll the camera to them

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
naughtyany

« #3 : July 09, 2012, 06:15:10 PM »

hentaiboy69 it's exactly like what Rukya wrote. I dont even see the room until I rotate the camera around the room to change the view.

I work in a clinic that treat’s men with erections lasting more the 4 hours. We use only natural methods. :)
Stone
: 1842

« #4 : July 09, 2012, 06:28:39 PM »

I have the same problem I think, all i see is the orange cabin wall and I have to zoom out and pan round.  Very annoying as it disrupts the moment.  I have tried re-installing but it doesnt change. 

Lover
: 10350

« #5 : July 09, 2012, 06:59:41 PM »

I checked it with several rooms and it works without any problems. I tried both poses in several rooms...

Are all other poses working well?

naughtyany

« #6 : July 09, 2012, 10:31:36 PM »

Tryed it in my penthouse works I think the problem was log cabin and yacht

Trekmanalpha
: 114

Fortune Favors the Bold...

MSN Messenger - trekmanalpha@hotmail.com
« #7 : July 09, 2012, 10:59:59 PM »

Log cabin is definitely the main issue, but haven't had the experience with the yacht yet... but nobody to try it with yet so... :P

Looking...

Where are all the wonderful, romantic, loving, caring, dedicated, loyal, sensual, vocal, long hair'd, well dressed, beautiful, sexy women at?

Cause It'd be an honor to have you on my arm... forever.
Lover
: 10350

« #8 : July 10, 2012, 02:45:56 AM »

I did in in cabin and yacht ;) it worked.

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #9 : July 10, 2012, 02:50:34 AM »

uhhmmm, never had try in yacht or cabin, so i dunno if it work good or not......but, from what i read above, i can presume is a personal graphic bug! maybew your card don't have the minimum requisite or maybe you need to update drivers.

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #10 : July 10, 2012, 06:29:18 AM »

for me in the yatch its not better , when i make these poses , the camera stay to the center of the room , and i still need to seek the avis  ;D

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #11 : July 10, 2012, 07:11:33 AM »

I had the same problem in a guys cabin.  My cameras were actually on the wrong window ... Took awhile to figure out where we were ... Then we tried it in my room, everything worked fine.   It seems some rooms are effected and others not. 
If anyone figures out how to fix it, I will let the guy know ..

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
: [1]  
« previous next »
: