*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )
« previous next »
: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73 ... 146
: The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )  ( 1125083 )
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #1050 : February 04, 2013, 06:22:19 PM »

Laughing and out of breath, we all congratulate ourselves on our skanking  as the songs dies out.  Feeling the thirst of our excertions we head for the bar.

A new girl in town has arrived.  We all smile at her .. " Pookie77 , Welcome to the AB&G & party night. "  I greet her,  " Cool dress, dont stand to close to Old Joe, my eyes will go funny "  I tease her.

Mischieviously, I  clink the bottom of my budweiser bottle on the neck rim of  Stone's bottle, just as Jayc announces her achievement of  100 posts -   " Congratulations on reaching Full member status "  I congratulate her.
 Her budweiser lager fizzes up the bottle and erupts over the sides . She places her lips round the bottle neck swallowing , so the lager is not spilt or wasted.   We all giggle childishly as Stones sucks the bottle very very provocatively.

I shout to Old Joe,  " Make sure Pookie has her spritzers flowing and would you get a Yard of Ale  ready for our Tango here"   We all grin at each other . It's going to be a great night...  and we begin to try each others hats on as the camera keeps clicking.....

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
sexilicious
: 2755

« #1051 : February 04, 2013, 06:58:18 PM »

Walks up on stage and grabs the mic. Happy Birthday Tango. Just a bit of news for everyone I just got internet WOOT WOOT so lets party.

Brandybee

« #1052 : February 04, 2013, 07:37:25 PM »

YAY  Sexi's got internet & its Tango's  birthday -  Any excuse to PARTY    ;D  ;D  ;D   grabbing  Sexilicious and Pookie77  .     Another great song is about to play .. we all rush to the dance floor to dance and bellow out the words....

Bad Manners - Lip Up Fatty

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgLMO4dAImM

Even Eva, J2D2 , Pachacutie & The Dwarfs are skanking now  ... ::)   Its infectious  ;D   

Followed by  .....    Do The Pachacutie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51aHb_U8Zr0

:o     ;D    :o    ;D

No one admits to requesting the latter  but its everyone's guilty pleasure ...  strange how we all know the dance moves & chorus ....

« : February 04, 2013, 07:50:16 PM Brandybee »

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
tangoJane
: 84

Sweet man o'mine :) :)

« #1053 : February 05, 2013, 08:17:12 AM »

I walk into the bar just to hear Sexi wishing Tango Happy Birthday with little Franky at home with is Granny for the night. Its my first night out with out him. I take my coat of to show my Black & White checkered dress that shows I'v got my figure back after having Franky.

Knowing Tango hasn't seen me dressed like this for sometime I know he want be able to keep his hands off me.
His on the dance floor with Brandy, Sexilicious and a new young lady walking up behind Tango I place my hands over his eyes and whisper in his ear "Happy Birthday my love"

He spins around and I kiss him deeply before he can say anything then step back and give him a twirl his eyes say it all "You like" I say with a wink.
"Like WOW I love it and the lady in it" he say as he grads me and snogs me deeply.

He takes my hands and leads me to the bar and gets me a large Vodka and coke taking a sip "WOW forgot what that testes like I say to old Joe" he smile back its good to see you back Jane he replies.

We sit at the bar and chat watching the dancers on the dance floor the Pachacutie come to an end.

Madness - Our House http://www.madness.co.uk http://www.myspace.com/

Starts Tango take my hand and drags me onto the dance floor I turn to face him and smile "what version you going to sing" I ask him.
He just smile and starts to sing the words as we start to dance along to it.

sexilicious
: 2755

« #1054 : February 05, 2013, 08:37:05 AM »

Dancing away I see Jane enter and wave as she makes her way over to Tango. Smiling as I look around taking in the sights that has been missed for the last month and so.

tangoracer
: 3444

« #1055 : February 06, 2013, 09:24:34 AM »

As we all dance and sing to Our House I can't take my eyes off Jane in her two tone checked dress.

As the song finishes I grab her and pull her close to me sliding my arms around her waist and one down onto her farm ass

Holding her tight against me I whisper in her ear "You look beautiful in this dress" squeezing her ass gently I kiss her passionately. Feeling her sexy body pushing hard against mine as we just stand it the middle of the dance floor Kissing.

I move both my hands down onto her ass and then down her hips taking hold of her dress I start to pull it up just enough to pick her up and let her legs wrap around my waist. With her bear legs around my waist I carry her back to the bar and sit her on a stole she keeps me held in her legs as we sip our drinks.

I look down between us and get a good look down my girls cleavage but my eyes drift down lower and see she has no panties on. I slowly let my hand slide down between us and gently run my fingers down along the length of her soft silk like lips. Looking deep in to her eyes as my fingers move over her lips and up into the little hood covering her clit.

Jane's eyes roll into the top of her head as i find her magic little button and a wave of pleasure rushes through her body.

Her eyes came back and stared deep into mine as one of my fingers slide deep between her silk lips and feeling her hot wetness working it in deeper it flicks her inner button. She let out a soft moan as my finger finds it spot and puts her arms around my neck and pulled me in tight to her.

And whispers "If you don't stop that you going to have to fuck me here and now on this bar stole" I feel her hand on my wrist and pulling my hand out from between us i lean in and Kiss Jane again but just as our lips touch I put my love juiced covered finger between our lips. As we kiss we lick my finger clean tasting her sweet nectar as we kiss.

Feeling Jane's legs relax around my waist I move my hands down to her dress and pull it back down to cover your up as I move out from between her legs letting them close as i do.

I lick my lips getting the last of her sweet juices from them before taking a large mouth full of my lager and Jane sips on her VaC.

tangoJane
: 84

Sweet man o'mine :) :)

« #1056 : February 06, 2013, 02:48:14 PM »

As we all sing and dance are way throw the song right to the end.

Tango pulls me tight to him and wraps his strong arms around my waist I feel one of his hands slide down on to my ass.

Feeling his chest hard up against mine he whispers "You look beautiful in this dress" I feel him squeeze my ass as he say's it
We stand in the middle of the dance floor snogging in a passionate kiss. I feel his hands work down my thighs and start to left my skirt as it lefts I put my arms around his neck and jump up wrapping my legs around his waist.

He carries my over to the bar and sits me on a stole he stays between my legs as we take a drink I see him looking down at my cleavage. With a big smile he see's I have no panties I feel his hand move between us and then i feel it on my soft lips.

Rolling my eyes in pleasure feeling his fingers working there magic I look deep into his eyes and grab his hand whispering in his ear 
 "If you don't stop that you going to have to fuck me here and now on this bar stole"
He moves his hand and leans in to kiss me but puts his wet finger between our lips as we kiss we lick and suck his finger clean.
I feel his hand on my thighs again as he pulls my dress back down we take are drinks and i take a sip of my Vodka

ThunderSax
: 14

« #1057 : February 06, 2013, 03:01:10 PM »

My Baby helps me with my jacket, slapping off the lint I can't see and looking for the stains I can never spot. She is smiling. Her eyes green and bright. Her soft, red lips a perfect match for mine. For a moment I consider not going to the party. Instead to stay home with this woman that I have come to care for so very much and spend the rest of the night caressing her, discovering again how I came to need her so very much. She sees the look in my eyes and knows my mind. I am easy for her to read. Her eyes answering mine with heat and desire and wonderful promises. She takes my hand, her warm lips brushing across my fingers. Later. Go have fun now. She will be waiting for me when I return. Her whispers fall into my ears and I feel my body moaning silently for her. Each sultry word lighting a fire deep within me, melting my heart, making me want her so badly. To touch her. To hold her. To feel her tender skin on mine. My hands slide down, cupping her ass in my hands and lifting her up to my lips. Her kiss is warm and eager, her mouth melting into mine, her body melting into my arms, molding itself along my body. So easy. So wonderful.

She pushes me away laughing, composing herself as she holds me at arms length. Go. Now. Have fun. Later. She hands me my fedora and pushes me out the door. At the end of the driveway I cast a look back for her. She is framed in the doorway, peach tank top and yoga pants her hair down around her shoulders. She is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. She takes my breath away even now. The door closes slowly. The last thing I see is her smile. As the door closes the night falls upon me. I lean back onto the GTO and wonder how I got so lucky.

When I finally get to the bar, the place is already jumping. Brandybee is up on stage singing as others are milling about or dancing to the rythym. I look about for Tangoracer, the wrapped bottle of scotch in my hand complete with massive red bow. He is at the bar now. He seems to be busy right now with a tall blonde woman wrapped around him, the woman looking incredible in a short, checkered dress. I call over to Stone and order a shot of Patron Silver. Leaning back against the bar I toast my glass to Brandybee and wish silently that my Baby were here with me. I settle in on my seat and toss my hat up on the bar. I fit in. My tie is a checkered racer I found in the village at a vintage place that I stop at. Relaxed, finally, my eyes cast about the room. Each woman here is amazing in her own way. Each one dressed in skin tight clothes showing every curve, long legs bare and lovely. Again I think of her and smile to myself wondering.

Finally after a long while, Racer seems to have a moment to spare. I take this chance to walk on over extending the paper-wrapped bottle and handing Racer a shot of Patron, taking my own from the bar.

"Happy Birthday, Racer. May your year be warm and filled with the joy of loved ones and may we all be here and smiling on the next."
jondas

« #1058 : February 07, 2013, 01:39:31 AM »

I walk into the bar. It has been ages since I have been in. I can see few peoples I recall, and many more unknown to me. All seem to be in a high mood and enjoying the party. It sure looks like a birthday, and I see the birthday guy about to make the shah mat move on his companion in sexy black&white checkered dress.

Approaching the counter, I take a seat and  order my first drink and take a sip. I rise my glass to greet some of the old acquaintances.

Starting to get warmed up with the whiskey, I let myself getting drawn by the tunes. My attention is soon captured by another chess dress, a most revealing one as the skirt hints of the shapely flesh under. Shifting on my stool for a better view and tentatively smiling to the lady...
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #1059 : February 08, 2013, 02:48:13 AM »

February 2, morning

The doorbell of Tangoracer home ring twice before the door open. In front at the door, a young pony express is carrying a small box wrapped in red and gold decorated paper.

“Mr. Tangoracer!?”

“I am”

“For you....just a signature on this form and the package is yours!”

A simple and fast operation and now the package is in Tango’s hands. The box is small and light, there’s can’t be something so big inside it and the curiosity make him unwrap it and open it immediatily finding a a key and a letter inside it: few words are on the letter:

“Take this key with you at your birthday’s party......the real gift will be revealed there!”

No name on it, just those words.....now, Tango can’t really wait to find out who had send it and what is the gift the letter is talking....

February 3, Bar & Grill

The party to celebrate Tango’s birthday is going on, people are dancing and singing, drinking some house wine and beer and enjoying the wonderfull atmosphere who usually fulfil the Bar & Grill. Tango, holding tight her beloved Jane, is trying to hold the beast but the temptetion is strong....Jane is beautyful in her dress who reveal her pretty curves and most of the costumers are staring at her, specially when Tango pull her dress up.

The atmosphere is rising when suddenly all the light go down: darkness wrap all the B&G and some girls are panicking a little, till a spotlight point at the stage and the curtain opens showing to all a big black box with a gold ribbon all over it: the box is around 6,5 feet large and 8,20 high and deep. Everyone turn to Tango who is slowly approaching at the stage, a little doubtful about what’s going on but there are no mistake about who is the one who have to open it. Once he is on the stage, he turns around the box searching for a lock where he can place the key received the day before but seems like there is no one on all the surface, just a little string in the froont who fell down from the top of the box.

“Open it, Tango! Show us what’s inside it! Hurryyy!” everyone yell at him, while his hand grab the string.

A firm pull at the string and the box start to split from the top down to the base, opening all the front of the box and half of the sides, leaving a good portion of the box unshattered. Inside it, a throne is revealed: it's all made by lava stone with black leather covering the seat and the backrest, who is shaped to resemble the T letter. Over it, an horned werewolf head dominate the entire throne, giving to it a more dark look, completed by two wolf head on the armrests where a chain is linked inside the mouth of each head: the left one disappear behind the throne, in the unshattered part of the box, while the other one is at the feet of the throne itself.

Tango is staring at it, trying to understand what’s going on and who had prepared something like this! His hands move over the lavic stone....it’s rough but that sensation fit perfectly with the theme sculpet on it: a beast who is trying to take all under his controll dominating the entire area from the top of the “T” with his ruby eyes.

“Hey, Brandy.....who had take this thing here!?” Tango ask, turning to Brandybee.

“Sorry, i don’t have any idea about it....i don’t even know that box was in the backstage! Maybe Joe can tell us!”

Joe lift his shoulder, a clear sign that he don’t know who had put that thing there.....all looks a little perplexed at the throne and at the remaining part of the box: Brandy, Lover and Jayc walk on the stage to take a close look at the box and at the throne while Tango continue to explore the line and the fine decoration of that unexpected gift. His hands move slowly, exploring every line till, he is in front of the “T” and he can look at the strange head sculpted over it: the expression of the beast seems familiar to him and for an instant, the ruby eyes shine giving to the creature the appearance of a living being. Something in the throne is attracting Tango and he can’t avoid it.....his attention is particularly caught by the chain on the left side.....why it’s not placed like the other one!? There is a reason, or is just a case!?

While he is thinking this, the chain moves a little with a dull sound. Something is making it move at the other side: the movement is slow, hard to be seen if you are not close enough to the chain.....everyone is now focused on the box on the stage, waiting to find out what it’s going to come out from the unshattered part of it.

Slowly, walking on four, i move out of the box wearing a red and black leather corset who pair with zipped panties and high boots, with my left arm covered by a red plate with a dragon head on the top of it, covering my forearm. Naturally, horns are over my head to complete my transformation into the dragon girl who usually sleep inside of me, but tonight there is something different in my look: a sort of half helm cover most of my face, just my mouth and my eyes are free from it, and an iron collar is around my neck and linked to the chair chain by a sturdy lock.
I look in front of me and point to Tango....more i’m close to him, more i can feel my heart pounding faster.... i wonder if Brandy, Lover and Jayc are able to recognize me under that strange outfit, but i’m sure Tango have done it.....

I’m at his feet now.....i look up at his eyes and he is looking down at me: a grin appear on his mouth and i can see the fire of the beast in his eyes rising again. Oh, i how i like that expression! The beast is strong and can easily take control of me.....and i love to give my self to the beast: every day and every night, he is in my head and i can’t help my self.....i’m addicted to him! And now he is in front of me......my beloved Tango!
It take me some moment before i can back to reality and tell him the words i had think about the last three days....i stare at his face and take a deep breath before speaking.

“Happy birthday, my sweet Tango!” i said, taking a little break “tonight i’m here to give you two gifts.....”

He look at me surprised and i can feel the eyes of all the costumer pointed on me.

“The first one, is this throne.....i know you have a dungeon in the Ice House now and i really want to give you something for it......the second one.....”

I look around a little embarassed......”The hell i’m doing!?” i ask to my self.

“You know you want it....don’t lie to your self!”

The dragon inside me.......she push me so far and she know all my secrets dreams! Yes, i want this.....and i want it now!

“The second one, is me.....i can’t forget what happend at the Halloween party and after it......i can’t and i don’t want.....i offer my self t you, Tango, i want to be your s pet everytime, just belong to you.....”

I look at him, at his expression.....his eyesight is different, the beast is coming out slowly, pondering my words, probably.....and taking his decision! Staring at him, i hold the lock in my hands, showing it to him.

“Tango, you have the key of this lock......yours is the choise......you can free me and refuse my offer or free me and accept it.......or if you prefere, you can leave me here chained to your throne and i’ll guard it for you.......Master!”

Master....yes, in my mind i had take my decision but now i have to wait for his answer.....

tangoracer

« #1060 : February 08, 2013, 10:54:20 AM »

Sat at the bar drinking and chatting with Jane, Brandy, Stone & Jayc.

The bar is sent into total darkness I feel Jane grad my hand and a second hand grabs my arm.
Some screams come from some of the other ladies when the spot light lights up the stage and a large box comes into site throw the curtain covered in gold ribbons.

I slowly stand Staying to Jane "Its OK" Walking up on to the stage I walk around the box looking for same way to open it there is only a string coming down from the top.

“Open it, Tango! Show us what’s inside it! Hurryyy!” everyone yell at him, I grab the string and pull it hard. The front of the box opens and i take a step back and look inside.

It a gorgeous black stone throne the spot light show it to have matching black leather for the seat and back rest. I step back in and run my hand over it the stone is cold and rough "Lava stone" I think to myself  my mind runs wild think who would have something so beautiful. Looking more closely I see the a horned werewolf head that dominate the entire throne and the backrest shaped as a T running my hands down over it.
The pair of Ruby eye looking back at me pull me in the throne seems to be a living thing. I feel the beast being pull out of me my heart beats hard in my chest.
My mind rushes of who could have done this turning to Brandy “Hey, Brandy.....who had put this thing here!?”

“Sorry, i don’t have any idea about it....i don’t even know that box was in the backstage! Maybe Joe can tell us!” Joe just lifts his shoulder and shakes his head.

Turning back to the throne studying it more closely the arm are a pair of wolfs stretched out with the heads mouth open each has a chain in its mouth. the one in the right mouth goes to the floor and the one from the left arm goes to the back of the box.

Brandy,Lover and Jayc join me on the stage to take a closer look as the chain from around the back of the throne starts to move and duel sound comes from the back of the box.

We all step back from the box as the chain moves and the sound grows we all watch to see what is making the chain move and the sounds.

My heart is racing and i can feel the beast with in starting to build inside and rising and gain strength.

Seeing what comes out from the side of the its a Dragon 

No its a Dragon girl dresses in red and black leather and horns on her head and an iron collar around her neck. Seeing the collar around her neck with the chain from the throne attached to it. At that moment my heart jumps and I know who it is this Dragon Girl at my feet. The fire of the beast shows in my eye at the joy of seeing her again my sweet Dragon Girl

Looking down with a grin and deep into her dragon eyes I see her take a deep breath and the Dragon Girl  speaks.

“Happy birthday, my sweet Tango!”.............. “tonight i’m here to give you two gifts.....” she says softly

My eyes open wider with a little surprise  and everyone is now focused on the Dragon Girl hanging on her voice

“The first one, is this throne.....i know you have a dungeon in the Ice House now and i really want to give you something for it......the second one.....”

“The second one, is me.....i can’t forget what happened at the Halloween party and after it......i can’t and i don’t want.....i offer my self to you, Tango, i want to be your pet everytime, just belong to you.....”

Hearing her words the beast with in rises higher the fire burns in my heart as the beast becomes more of me. she moves her hand up to the lock around her neck and shows it to me.

“Tango, you have the key of this lock......yours is the choise......you can free me and refuse my offer or free me and accept it.......or if you prefere, you can leave me here chained to your throne and i’ll guard it for you.......Master!”

I put my hand in my pocket and pull the key out and show it to my Dragon Girl and with my other hand i left her chin

"This is the key you speak of...... I will except the gifts you are offering The throne will take pride of place in my dungeon.... But you my pet will take your place at my side and let it be KNOW FORM THIS DAY FORTH THIS DRAGON GIRL IS MINE ...... I will unlock you and relies you from this heavy chain"

I take the key and place it in the lock and twist it with a load click it unlocks and the chain fulls to the floor and lift her to her feet with my hand still under her chin I lean down and kiss her loft lips taking the first public kiss of my new pet I break the Kiss

"WITH THAT KISS YOU BELONG TO ME NOW AND LET IT BE KNOW YOU HAVE A NEW MASTER"

Putting my arms around her i pull her close and kiss her passionately holding her tight i break our kiss and lead her over to my new throne setting on it for the first time I tap my lap for to come set.

She come and takes her place on my lap holding her close to me we kiss passionately again.

As we kiss the lights of the bar come back on........

Kingdustin
: 598

« #1061 : February 08, 2013, 07:23:38 PM »

Stepping into the bar, Greeting my good friend Tango wishing him a happy birth day. ''Happy birth day Tango, as you ask i join party. if had know sooner my friend i would gotten you gift but maybe this will make up for''. I then turn to Joe tell him '' ROUND OF DRINK FOR EVERYONE ON ME and make sure birthday boy's mug is never empty''. I raise my class up in celebration  ''HERE IS TO TANGO MY YOUR DAYS BURN BRIGHTER THE THE STARS''

HAPPY BIRTH DAY
« : February 08, 2013, 07:27:18 PM Kingdustin »

true beauty lies in great friendship =)
tangoracer

« #1062 : February 08, 2013, 08:21:28 PM »

As the lights come back on in the bar I get to see my sweet new pet in all her sexy glory. Seeing her dressed as the Dragon Girl I know she is giving her whole body her being to me.
And i willingly except her totally as mine and never let any harm come to her as her new Master it's my duty to my pet to keep her safe at all times.

With my pet sat on my lap my hands start to move over her body feeling the soft skin of her thigh above her leather boots and her zip up panties my hand moves higher and up onto her panties. Feeling the cold metal of the zipper I run my fingers up and down it feeling my pet grow to the touch of my finger tips.

I turn her round to face me with her legs open on each side of mine and my hand still playing along her zipper.

Look deep into her brown eye i see the pleasure my fingers are giving my pet i feel her grid her hips down onto my hand as it moves up and down the zipper.

I feel the little tag on the zipper and pull it down hearing the soft sound of the zip undoing I feel her panties open Letting her hardness free from her panties.

Gentle I wrap my fingers around her and squeeze it gently feeling her get harder to my touch I lean in to her her "your not to cum tonight until i tell you my pet"  "yes Master" she answers with out a hesitation.

With a big smile on my face I lean into her and kiss her with all the love a Master has for his sweet pet. As we kiss your tongues dance with each other as are kiss become more vigorous and my hand holds her hardness farmer.

I whisper in her ear "undo me and release your Master" "yes Master" is all my pet says and I feel her hands on my zipper and working her hands inside and pulling my hardness out of my pants.

With my hard cock standing up a wrap my hand around both are hard cocks and work them up and down together "your not to cum my pet" I remind my pet "No Master No" She says right away.

Brandybee

« #1063 : February 12, 2013, 11:46:39 PM »

Laughing and chuckling , the dancing is fun and exhausting . A few of us leave the dance floor to top up with a much needed drink.  Tango and Jane get friendly by the bar and Tango shares his birthday cake the AB&G presents him.  We all sing Happy Birthday to him and he tucks into it hungrily.

Suddenly the bar goes into darkness. It’s  pitch black and the silence spreads as we all  wait wondering what is going on.  Then a bright spot light and  all our eyes fix on  with a large black box with a gold ribbon around.  We wait and watch.  Will the box open?   It waits in the spot light.

A few party goers turn and look at me  to see if I can answer their burning questions.  Tango asks if I know anything and I shake my head and shrug my shoulders. I am as mystified as them.  Old Joe says the same thing, when he is asked.  Tango wipes his hands and face, removing the remnants of cake and then walks towards the stage .

Tango is the “ Man of the moment”  and the crowd encourages him to go up on the stage and investigate further. It is his birthday after all.  The mystery box must be for him.

Then the  box begins to partially open and a beautiful throne is revealed, very unique made out of lavic stone with beautiful carvings on. .

I go up to the stage and join Tango with some of the others.  The back rest is shaped like an impressive letter  T, and a  Ruby eyed  wolf beast covers the throne dominating the design, wolf heads are on the arm rests with chains coming from their mouths,  black leather covers the seat and back rest. Its an impressive chair and someone had gone to a lot of trouble to arrange such a gift.

Tango examines it closely and you can tell he is very touched by his gift. I notice at the same time as Tango, that one of the chain leads to a part of the box still unopened and realise the gift is not over yet, there is more to come.

The people on stage, move back a little  so Tango can explore further.  We watch fascinated .

Then HB appears, dressed in his fine regalia, crawling on all fours to Tango. His costume is that of an impressive Dragongirl.  He is dressed for an important ceremony.

HB speaks to his beloved Tango ...  The gift is the throne and  then my breath catches and my mouth opens slightly at the importance of his next words...  he offers himself as Tango’s pet and it seems Tango already holds the key.

I wait, straining my ears for Tango’s answer.   The gift offered is indeed very important with a lot of responsibility and such not be taken lightly , nor in the flow of the moment ...

Tango thinks on the importance of HB’s words and takes a key from his pocket, the key to HB’s collar.  He thinks, looking at the key, and then at HB...

Then he speaks loudly and with conviction.. he accepts this precious gift and all the responsibility that goes with it.  I find my heart is pounding, my hands clasped tightly together, my breath releases and tears fill my eyes.   Tango’s gift is  his treasure.  It’s wonderful. I am so touched by HB’s & Tango’s  public declarations  towards each other.

Tango unlocks HB’s collar, sits on his throne and indicates for his pet to sit on his lap. HB goes to him and they kiss in the spot light.   

As their lips meet, a great cheer fills the bar and lights come back on and return to normal. 
Master & Pet continue their kiss & petting  and the music  blares back into life.

The party continues with renewed vigour...   

jayc
: 1600

« #1064 : February 13, 2013, 02:10:55 AM »

Grabbing Stone’s hand we move closer to the stage to see Tango’s throne up close. The workmanship is exquisite, the carving super detailed. “Impressive” I whisper into Stone’s ear. Eager to get a better look I jump on the stage, then I see it out of the corner of my eye……..

A dragon or what appears to be a dragon chained to the throne. The cluster of friends sensing something significant is about to take place, move back and clear the area around the throne.

Smiling, Stone and I watch  the offering of the key then the unlocking of the collar, a  ceremony sealed with a kiss, as HB climbs onto Tangos lap. The Bar goes wild, with whistling ,clapping and cheers. The roar send a shiver down my spine. As the lights come back on Stone yells in my ear telling me to fetch some beers for our table. The music  so loud talking is impossible I just nod.

: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73 ... 146  
« previous next »
: