*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )
« previous next »
: 1 ... 122 123 [124] 125 126 ... 146
: The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )  ( 1112555 )
Stone
: 1842

« #1845 : February 18, 2014, 03:51:49 PM »

I looked round, pleased that the AB&G had polished up so sparkly and clean and grinned at Jayc in his Moe wig, now slightly askew on his head. 
“ What?” he asked when he saw me staring at him.
I just laughed and pulled him towards the shower room.  “ Come on Batman, we got to clean up too”
We both made our way to the Batcave  and an hour later were back in the bar, smelling fresh and dressed nicely again.

“Jayc ,  mrsexlover bought these in, earlier in the night before world war 3 broke out “  Old Joe called to him referring to the Flan Flinging battle . "and said you had ordered them for the Bar Notice Board."

“ Arrr yes. Thanks Joe “   Jayc seemed pleased and gave me one of the leaflets.

His poster was the Daytona 500 car race and the sweep stake currently running in the Contest Section.   The race is Sunday 23 Feb 2014.  More Sweepers / Players can volunteer to play. The Stake / Pot to win is currently standing at A$ 1,000

Forum Home Page  > Organizations & Events > Contests  > Daytona 500 sweep stakes    http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2986.15/topicseen.html

The one handed to me was to remind people to read and vote in the Erotic Story Contest. Please read the 11 short stories and vote for your favourite. Your vote is important as it shows support for the authors and the Story contest.

Forum Home Page > Organizations & Events > Contests > " MEDIEVAL " THE STORIES. EROTIC STORY CONTEST 6.                                   http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,3006.0.html 

Jayc and I hang the posters on the AB&G Notice Board and stand back to admire them.

“Mrsexlover designs wonderful posters”  I comment to Jayc.
Jayc nods. “Yes he does. I think we should buy him a drink as a thank you”  At this we hear a cough and giggle. We turn and the dwarfs are gazing at the posters too.
“Mrsexlover is a little busy in the Spa room “  Grumpy says
“The shower room to be exact”  Dopey adds.

Jayc grins at me, “Remind me to find out what he eats.  His stamina is amazing!! “
I chuckle at him,  “ Oh you have your moments Darling”  I compliment him.
Jayc grins and swats my bottom playfully.  “Come on, people are waiting to be served at the bar”

« : February 22, 2014, 04:42:07 PM Lover »

mrsexlover
: 4985

« #1846 : February 21, 2014, 12:53:37 PM »

Brandy tilts her head back and moans load as my hard cock slowly enters har wet and warm pussy. Slowly is start to slide in and out while pussing her back against the wall.

Her moans get louder but get smored as soon as i lean in to kiss her lips while our bodies are moving in sinc. As my tongue pushes it self into her mouth, she willing opens her lips and and her tongue is comming out to meet mine.

Our tongues are doing a dance in our mouths, sometimes in mine then in back in hers. Our rythm goes up and i feel a shiver going through Brandy as she breaks our kiss to gasp for air.

My hands go down, grabbing her laps to lift her up. Pushing her against the wall, sliding deeper and faster in her inviting pussy. Brandy's eyes roll back  and a load moan escapes her mouth as i feel my legs getting wet from her dripping pussy.

It makes me pushing even deeper and faster, holding her legs in my arms, pinning her to the shower wall, as she spreads her arms around me to lean into me for a never ending hug of pasion and fury love.

mrsexlover, loving all girls, any shape,size or color

Come and join the chat at the town sqaure http://achatsquare.chatango.com
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #1847 : February 22, 2014, 12:19:22 PM »

My fevered mind relishes the lust of the fine man pinning me to the shower wall. He is pounding me deeply. Strong hard thrusts impale my body again and again.
The warm water cascades over his back and buttocks and adds to the erotic sensuality of our coupling.
He uses the wall to support my back and I grab the twin rails to aid the support and balance of our position and wrap my legs high on his hips. He takes advantage of my vulnerable state, for to loose now would see me toppling to the floor.

He gropes my breasts, taking what’s on offer. He squeezes and grinds them hard in his hands, using them to keep me pinned in position.

The contrast of the sensations of his roughness and then gentleness rockets my need.

It reminds me that he is strong! He is in control! He is taking me! He knows and senses that I am a woman who needs to be wanted and revels in a man who is not scared to show their raw sexuality and uncontrolled desire.

He palms my tits and stops grinding, lifting them up and pushing me against the wall. He moves his lips to mine and softly kisses me as he slows the rhythm of his sawing hips.

His lips trace a line to my ear.  “Touch your clit Brandy,”  He demands. “Work that clit for me while I fuck you”

I groan as his wicked words invoke images in my mind of us naked in the shower, hot, wet, sensual and yet wild in need. Two shiny , panting bodies in the low light.

I move down to my sensitive nub and circle it, teasing myself to throb and ache. Instinctively I grind on his buried cock determined to make the images in my mind a reality.

“Good Girl” He murmurs as he watches me pleasure myself, almost spell bound. The wet heat of my pussy around his cock intensifies.

Satisfied by my groans and slutty responses that I am in the throes of passion, mrsexlover then allows his own lust to be unleashed and he begins to fuck, a little harder each time. He hits the wall of my womb, withdraws, and hits it again.
Then like a piston, he fucks me! He uses my body to fuel his fantasies and take over his body and mind.

Its fast, hard, raw fucking.  Each using the other to satisfy their craving.

I need him in me, need his raw passion, need him to want me and in that moment, he does.  In that moment he is mine as much as I am his.

Then as he pounds and my fingers successfully climb that peak of sexual thrill, I feel the end is almost in sight. I have to reach it, nothing else matters and then it happens… its overwhelming…

I scream his name, pussy spasming, gripping and ungripping on his cock and covering him in my creamy juice.

My body jerks and fits in pleasure and then calming and exhausted from the demands of Tango and  mrsexlover.

I cling on mrsexlover for support, glowing in my rapture. My euphoric, exploding pleasure edges him on and he fucks me even harder….
« : February 22, 2014, 12:22:24 PM Brandybee »

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Lover
: 10350

« #1848 : February 23, 2014, 12:28:48 PM »

"Honey would you mind if i have agilrs night?" Roxxy is asking. "No baby, just do it. Ill go to the bar and have a few drinks with friends." On my way I meet Stone. We greet and talk and I tell her, Roxxy is ready for their date (see Secret Valentine http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2997.msg81664.html ). She calls her and they arrange a date in Acapulco. "Enjoy it stone. Though im not sure if two girls should be left alone, they always have silly things in their mind" i tease her. She just grins and i can read her thoughts "Be sure, we will talk about you guys and how to tease you". I think i can call Jayc, hes alone too and might enjoy a few drinks and a boys talk. But he is busy with preparing everything for the Daytona 500 race, so we just talk a little and i walk on.

Its rather empty. So i take my place on the bar, welcome old joe and ask for a beer. We talk a bit.. you know, two old guys philosophing about lfe. "Oh i almost forgot, freddie left something for you" He hands me the box. "There it is again" I laugh and take it.

Hukk comes in, i wave and he sits down next to me, giving a high five and a bros hug. "Old joe and me are talking about life. Could be interesting for you too." He nods and hands me two new banners he did for me. "Great. I will use them together with the old one i got. Now i can rotate"

We have a few drinks, laugh and enjoy a good time. After a while my phone rings. "Honey, where are you?" "Im in the bar darling. Did you finish your date with stone?" She agrees and says she wold come now. "I just talked to jayc. He comes to the bar now too. Tell stone, she can join you and come over too."
Looking at the box, i suddenly grin... soon its time to answer the secret of it and i know when it will happen ;D

freddie
: 248

Sweet child o'mine

« #1849 : February 23, 2014, 05:11:07 PM »

i enter the bar and see Lover and Hukk having drinks, i greet Joe and ask him a beer then i go to Lover and Hukk.
"Hey guys! How you? ". Take seat and smile to Lover : " i see you got my gift , i couldnt take it with me " .
He grins ....then we both start laughing
"You know Lover...i had my hands full...i'm sure you will forgive me ...after few beers!"

Peeka
: 3007

It's just a game...is it???

« #1850 : February 26, 2014, 04:36:41 PM »

Freshly arrived in this city, I'm happy to have finished unpacking most of my furniture boxes and decide it's time to have some good time and discover somewhere to have a bit of fun and relaxation. Walking in the street with no real goal in mind, I kindly ask someone on the street for a place to have a drink.
Looking me up and down with round eyes, the guy answers "you should maybe go to the AB&G, it's just around the corner".
Smiling and giggling inside I think "Hihi, he liked my dress"
So I make my way to the AB&G and eventually open the door to enter. Soon as i come in I'm impressed by the luxury of this place and am overwhelmed by the exciting scents that hang in there. "Wow! It's gigantic! And... what has happened here? It smells so...hot!" I can feel my body warming up in a few seconds. I get a bit scared of what I feel at the moment, but I keep going my way and head to the bar.

"What will it be for this beauty" the barman asks gently.

"I'll have ...huh... what do you have?"

Seeing I'm a bit disoriented and maybe need something to relax a bit, the bartender uses his expertise "I've got the right thing for you my dear"
After a few seconds he comes up with a colorful cocktail. Some ananas slices hang on the glasse's borders and two sherries still hung togeter lie on the bottom. "Mmh, what is it making me think of?". After a thankfull smile at the barkeeper and a suggestive way of catching the straw, I turn around and lean back on the counter. Lifting one leg on the lower railing and pushing my breasts forward. I want to show I'm proud of my assets. "Oh my god, what am i doing now??" Smiling to myself, I quickly think "bah, he must be used to it".

The cocktail is perfect, I enjoy it and I begin to watch the dancefloor. There I see what I didn't notice at the beginning: some people are quite lightly clothed "she even doesn't have a top. This one wears something so transparent, why does she wear it?? Mmh and this guy half nacked... Damn I'm getting hot in here"  As soon as i say that this song begins to play: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeZZr_p6vB8  That's when I begin to laugh out loud to myself.

So i begin to relax and enjoy the music while drinking up my cocktail. I'm so proud of my new minidress I unconsciously let it swing high, letting my butt cheeks and my tanga appear from time to time...

Looking around and inspecting every corner of the place, my eyes fall on some little white stains on the floor. (Probably the cleaning team didn't do his job toroughly after the pie battle). "What the hell is this?" I ask myself "is it what I think?? Or is my imagination fooling me?..." i can't help it, but thinking of a pie battle in this apparently select bar is impossible to me. And seeing so many sexy people makes my fantasy take over "what has happened here? Orgy???"

"Ooh my god! Where am I??? Should I stay? Am I ready for this?"

My lack of experience in these kind of things makes me hesitate a few seconds. But then I see my glass is empty and I'm still trying to suck up  every last drop with an awful sound. Sssllrrrpp!

"Oh you know what? fuck it! Che sera sera." I turn around, lean excessively on the bar, without real intention showing my cleavage to the barkeeper and my butt to the dancefloor. And holding the cherries up my mouth before biting in them i shout to him:

"Hey! Gimme one more like this please" And continue to dance next to the bar.
« : February 26, 2014, 04:51:20 PM Peeka »

Lover
: 10350

« #1851 : February 27, 2014, 06:24:57 AM »

Freddie just joined Hukk and me, were laughing and having few more beers. "Im sure you had your hands full" I say winking to him. Hukk looks, his eyes are asking...then he knows what were talking about "Damn guy, you had a hot date and now youre thirsty!" Freddie just nods and smiles... "Hey, stop dreaming. Come back to earth or..." I act as if i would remove his beer and immediately he says "ok ok.. im back" We all laugh as a new face is entering the bar. "Hey, this is Peeka. Shes new in town, lets welcome her" i say.

Peeka is dancing next to bar, having her 2nd cocktail. "Be careful" I laugh "You never know what Old Joe is putting in, he always surprises us with new ingredients" I blink. We raise our bottles to welcome and cheer "Nice to see you already found our bar. Enjoy!"

The door opens and Stone and Roxxy are coming. I hug my girl, giving her a hot kiss "Mmmm youre looking hot baby. Im sure you both had a great time." She agrees and after i welcomed stone with a hug, Roxxy is telling us about their secret date. We guys almost start drooling.
Stone laughs devilish as she is telling that they also talked about jayc and me and she would know all my secrets now. "Be sure stone, there is more to know about me" I smile.
"Oh baby, you got the box again?" Roxxy is asking me. "Yes, freddie was so "nice" to give it back. But soon the secret wont be a secret anymore..hehehe"

hukk
: 2078

Later, Space Cowboy

« #1852 : February 27, 2014, 09:28:23 AM »

"Har har har! Don't you start!" I say laughing at Lovers remark. I wrap my right arm around Lovers shoulders and point to him with my left hand, while staring at Freddie. "Can you believe this guy? Ball buster." I laugh. I grab my glass of beer and down it completely.

Ol Joe leisurely walks by, cleaning an empty mug of beer as he smokes his stogie. "You know gents, St. Paddy's day is almost upon us."

Upon hearing the mentioning of St. Paddy's, I straighten myself out on the bar stool, and sing a little melody with an horrible Irish accent. "Oh Danny boy...the pipes..the pipes they are a callin'." Freddie looks over and groans "Stick to making banners Hukk."

Ol' Joe cracks a smile and continues "Well, I just want to keep St. Patrick's day simple. Nothing too extravagant." I pause for a second, with drink in hand. "No worries on that Joe. We're just planning on some basic games. Won't get out of hand." I say, trying to reassure him.

"Yea. That's what Jay said about the strip tease. Thirty minutes later, the whole damn bar turned into a pie battle field. Anytime you guys say 'won't get out of hand', I twitch." replies back Ol Joe with chuckle. I place down my beer and make an oath with my right hand up in the air, and left hand placed over my heart. "I swear to you, Ol' Joe. No funny business."

"Uh huh. Sure. We'll see." says Ol' Joe, rolling his eyes. Lover slaps me playfully on the back, and begins to speak. "If you got something cooked up for St. Patrick's Day, better start organizing it now before it is too late."

I drink up all of my beer and slam it on the table. Swiping my mouth clean, I look up at the wall mounted clock and yell "Yikes! You're right Lover. I better get moving." I sprint into action and head for the doors. As I run to the doors, I bump into a new member of the community. "Omph! Oh, sorry about that. Names Hukk!" I give the startled Peeka a big welcoming hug, nearly lifting Peeka off the floor. "Sorry, but can't chat! On a mission!" Peeka merely stares, waving a goodbye.

"Omph!" I look to stare that I've just bumped into Foxy, who stands beside Stone. "Oh hey!" Halie begins. "Bah, too many obstacles.! Hello to you both! I can't chat right now! Need to ready the bar for St. Patrick's day!" I finally manage to make my way outside. Inside the bar, you can hear my car starting and then peeling away into the night. "Um....he's not gonna do anything too crazy, right?" says a frightened Stone to the crowd in the bar.

---------------------------------------

A few hours pass by before I finally return. I burst into the bar, dressed all in green. In my hands is a box labeled 'Beer games & decorations'. "Alright guys, time to get ready for St. Paddy's!" I say with a beaming smile.

« : February 27, 2014, 09:33:07 AM hukk »
FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #1853 : February 28, 2014, 03:53:56 AM »

We arrived at  Bar  with   our Acapulco sexy tan  as we got there Hukk was running out the  door. The  guys where at the  bar drinking.   I  walk over  to my love  wrap my arms  around  him  mmmm   I  whisper to him I missed you baby .
He smells so good  he turns around and  kiss me passionately  and hugs me .You look hot!  he tells me and make's  me so happy when he says this

I am so glad to be back  home and in your arms honey  . I greet the guys and  there's  a new  girl  Peeka  greeting her warmly  she seems to be having a  nice time  glad you are feeling at  home here . Saying  hello to Jacy and freddieand and Joe

"Oh baby, you got the box again   when will it be open  I say .

Hey   Joe   I ordered a  Margarita  as   My  love  greets Stone  would you like one to  Stone . We start telling the  guy about  our hot date and all the  all the secrets  we know about them  we start giggling  as their eye open wide and drool .
hey   Jacy you  got a very sexy  lady  I tell  him  very lucky  guy you are ...

I  blink at my baby  honey I got some  new moves  I will use on you  tonight  ;) ;)

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
mrsexlover
: 4985

« #1854 : March 01, 2014, 05:24:02 AM »

I feel Brandy trembling and clining to my body, her body must getting exhausted by the way she has been having orgasms.

Still holding her in my arms, riding on my cock i step away from the shower and, get out of it.  Outside the shower i see the relaxing matress Tango is using to give massages. I slowly walk over, sliding in and out with every step. Then i lay Brandy down on her back on the matress.

In the background i hear more naughty things going on, and as i look up i see Tango and HB making love in the far end of the Spa, but then i turn my focus back to Brandy.

Kissing her deeply i start to push in harder and deeper, with my hands now free i use them to tickle her nipples. Faster and faster my pace goes and when i feel Brandy getting on the edge again, i let myself go and with load moans of pleasure we both simultaneously orgasm. Cream is filling her pussy and as i slide out it starts to dripp.

Our tongues do a little dance as we snuggle and relax and recharge the batteries.........

mrsexlover, loving all girls, any shape,size or color

Come and join the chat at the town sqaure http://achatsquare.chatango.com
CutieGuy
: 76

« #1855 : March 01, 2014, 08:33:35 PM »

I walk in the bar and see my favorite buddies   ;)

The bar like always is busy and looks like the party is going on strong. I sit down on the bar and order a nice cold one thinking praising the bartender for the awesome beer.
I then order a nice round of flaming shots for all the hot people over here
Flaming sambuccas               cheers everybody!   :P

« : March 01, 2014, 08:35:41 PM CutieGuy »

Visit me at The Town Square.. http://achatsquare.chatango.com/ :)
hukk
: 2078

Later, Space Cowboy

« #1856 : March 03, 2014, 10:10:52 AM »

I immediately get to work on decorating the bar a festive St. Patrick's Day Green. "Pachacuti!" I call. "Where are you?!"

Pachacuti sits peacefully at the bar counter, with his snout in the drink CG just poured. "Help a guy out!" I beg, trying to maneuver my way around the bar with the box. "Grrowl!" he responds, wobbling over to aid me.

Outside the bar, I place a huge banner up top the bar door entrance.

Next, I take out a packet of green streamers and hand them to Pachacuti. "Alright, you know what to do." Pachacuti merely nods, and begins to throw the streamers around the bar.

"Damnit, no panda.....I meant hang them along the walls." I sigh, looking on as he continues to throw them around.

I next hang some shamrocks just above the bar counter where everyone is seated. "Think this location works well", I say smiling.

"Alright...where are the dwarfs?" I ask, looking around the bar. In my hand are little Leprechaun costumes. Grumpy pokes out his head from behind the bar counter. "Oh no. No way are we gonna wear that. No. Not gonna happen!"

Thirty minutes later, all the dwarfs are dressed as leprechauns.

"Perfect!" I cry out, slapping grumpy on the back. "I gotta admit..the little pots of gold was a nice touch."
"You will rue this day...that I promise." grumpy responds, seething through his teeth. Lastly, I proceed to lay out the most important St. Paddy's Day instruments of destruction: half yards, shot glasses, cups, and the creme dela creme...Das Boot.

With my decorations now complete, I grab a flaming sambuccas, and join CG in his cheer. "Let the beer games begin!"

HisGirlOnly
: 1885

« #1857 : March 03, 2014, 11:08:35 AM »

I slide over next to cutie and grab my first flaming sambucca. I throw a back jelly bean into the glass, blow out the flame and chuck it back fast.
mmmmmm
I snuggle against cutie and watch Hukk and the panda decorate. It's almost like watching drunk men do tai chi and ballet at the same time. Streamers and clover confetti are flying everywhere as the crazy dance continues. Tomi slides up on a seat next to cutie and I. He jerks his head in Hukks direction then smiles at me. I nod and we both start to laff as we continue to watch.
Hukks enthusiasm for St Paddys Day is infectious though and i feel tomi is as anxious as i am for the party night.

Visit me at The Town Square.. http://achatsquare.chatango.com/
jayc
: 1600

« #1858 : March 03, 2014, 12:12:46 PM »

Working at my desk in the bar office, I decide to take a much needed break and rise to fill my coffee cup. In the hall I hear some familiar voices, and recognize them immediately...........its Hukk, GC and HGO the friendly folks from the town Square.

As Joe fill my cup I watch in amusement as Hukk decorates the bar for St. Paddy’s day.

“Did you OK this Jay?” Joe asks sounding a tad worried.

“Its a bar Joe, we must celebrate the day”  I reply.

“Well Brandy has you on double secret probation, whatever that means for your last little stunt.” Joe reminds me.

“Its just a little party, what could possibly go wrong? I grin.

“Do you want the long or short list?” Joe chuckles.

As Hukk Carefully unpacks a case of large glass boots  I do my best George C. Scott/Patton imitation.

“Hukk you magnificent Bastard  you brought DAS BOOT!!”   

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #1859 : March 03, 2014, 04:21:04 PM »

Mrsexlover feels me topple over the edge into my own world of sexual wonder. He groans with a mix of lust and pride as I shatter in his arms. He feels my body slump over him, still joined to him. He reaches behind me to turn off the shower.

He carries me out to a massage bed, lays me down gently and climbs on top.  I wrap my legs around him as he begins a steady pound into my sensitive, spasming depths. It spurs him on to slake his lust on my compliant body and kisses me deeply.

He fucks me deep and hard, breathing heavily into my ear as he too becomes lost in his own pleasurable world of greedy, intense desire. His hands rise up to hold my head, my hair parting and slipping between his fingers as he grips me.

My eyes are shut, enjoying the head massage and pummelling into my heated sex. Then I feel him stiffen, his rhythm change and harder, slower thrusts as he jettisons his seed into my womb.  He roars in his release and I smile satisfied that he too has reached his peak and falls, tumbling after me in excited rapture.
I sigh, contented in that special moment.

He collapses next to me and I slowly become aware of the noisy, heated connection between Tango and HB at the far side of the room and then the lively debates outside in the bar.

We hold each other smiling as we catch our breath and regain our strength for the world outside.

“We should see what the miscreants are up too,” I murmur to mrsexlover
He smiles back, “Mmm h mmm, we should,” he agrees not moving.
I nod, fully understanding his lack of enthusiasm to move from our blissful glow.
“Maybe in another 5 minutes,”  I chuckle.
“Mmm h mmm” he agrees.

After 5 minutes, I prod him as his eyes are shut. He smiles immediately so I know he is just basking and not sleeping.
“You were amazing,” I whisper, “And a gentleman” 
“Mmm h mmm,” he smiles, too lazy to speak or open his eyes which makes me chuckle.

“And gentleman always look after the lady first” I compliment him.
“Mmm h mmm,”  his smile widens as he remembers my orgasm rippling over him.

“Which means … you can fetch the spa robes”  I deliver the punchline with perfect timing.

He groans good naturedly. “I walked into that one” he grumbles but slowly rises from the bed and as he does so, I turn on my side to watch his sexy butt walk to the hangers at the back.

He puts a white robe on and I see the words of the Spa in orange emblazoned on the back " I've been Tango'd"  He turns, letting his eyes sweep over my nude body, still flushed from his exquisite touch.
Then he returns and reluctantly helps me into mine.

I kiss him tenderly, then cup his face, “Thank you for a most interesting shower”
“Anytime,” he grins.
I grin back at him and nod my head sideways. “Will you thank Tango too, when he’s finished?”
“Sure,”  mrsexlover agrees, not bothering to tell me my hair looks like a wild banshee.

Then with shaky legs and “just fucked” hair, I tip toe out to the bar and am met with the most wonderful St Patrick Day decorations.

“Well, that certainly looks better than the dripping cream from before,” I muse to myself and head towards Old Joe and a much needed energising cup of tea.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
: 1 ... 122 123 [124] 125 126 ... 146  
« previous next »
: