*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )
« previous next »
: 1 ... 130 131 [132] 133 134 ... 146
: The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )  ( 1111881 )
jingerbird
: 392

« #1965 : July 26, 2014, 06:00:21 AM »

Sitting at the bar, nervously. The bar tender walks up to me. 'Hey' he says, 'I'm Joe. What can I get you? The first drink's on the house.'
'Vodka on the rocks please', I smile sweetly at the most handsome man, leaning against the bar. Joe hands me a drink and I take a sip....steadying my nerves. I dont usually walk into a bar on my own.
Relaxing a little, i giggle silently at the jokes being told.
« : July 26, 2014, 06:14:41 AM jingerbird »

Come chat with more than just one person at a time at The Town Square.. http://achatsquare.chatango.com
freddie
: 248

Sweet child o'mine

« #1966 : July 28, 2014, 03:54:39 PM »

i go on stage with Lover at my side, our hearts are heavy as we stand in front of mics
"hey bar&grill "
my voice sounds trembling and i take a long pause
"we are here now to celebrate our friend ....James...
i wanna play this song...that many times made me cry before....this band wrote it when their drummer died...and i made it mine when i had a huge loss in my family...
now again i have to cry with it for our great drummer ...who left an empty space here on this stage....
so please ....i wanna hear you all singing with us...so our choir will reach the sky....will reach James....now he is so far away....."

Avenged Sevenfold
"So Far Away"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7ry4cx6HfY

Never feared for anything
 Never shamed but never free
 A life to heal the broken heart with all that it could

Lived a life so endlessly
 Saw beyond what others see
 I tried to heal your broken heart with all that I could

Will you stay?
 Will you stay away forever?

How do I live without the ones I love?
 Time still turns the pages of the book it's burned
 Place and time always on my mind
 I have so much to say but you're so far away

Plans of what our futures hold
 Foolish lies of growing old
 It seems we're so invincible
 The truth is so cold

A final song, a last request
 A perfect chapter laid to rest
 Now and then I try to find
 A place in my mind
 Where you can stay
 You can stay awake forever

I have so much to say but you're so far away

Sleep tight, I'm not afraid (not afraid)
 The ones that we love are here with me
 Lay away a place for me (place for me)
 'Cause as soon as I'm done I'll be on my way
 To live eternally

here my guitar cries as Lover takes his breath

And the light you left remains but it's so hard to stay
 When I have so much to say and you're so far away

picking chords and rolling drums
and again high notes from my guitars bleeding under my fingers
then the voice of Lover
singing out loud

I love you, you were ready
 The pain is strong and urges rise
 But I'll see you, when He lets me
 Your pain is gone, your hands untied

So far away (so far)
 And I need you to know
 So far away (so far)
 And I need you to, need you to know

on the last note from my guitar i raise my eyes
looking over the skies
"for you........James"

Lover
: 10350

« #1967 : July 28, 2014, 04:23:55 PM »

The song is done, the lights turn off. Everyone is quiet, sending out his message to james. He will feel this energy and love everybody is sending. Now he is gone, but never forgotten.

I speak softly but clearly.
"When we got the message about his death, we thought to quiet the band. But this james never would have wanted. So we will continue. We always have one of his drums on stage, so he will have his place aside us."

After a short break I continue "It's monday today and i bet i knw what you're all are looking for! Freddie, we need your guitar!"
Freddie starts playing and i start singing

Gary Moore - Friday on my mind https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCSeUcYyHcg

Monday morning feels so bad
Everybody seems to nag me
Come on Tuesday I feel better
Even my old man looks good
Wednesday just won't go
Thursday goes too slow
I've got Friday on my mind

C'mon sing with me

Gonna have fun in AChat village
Be with my girl, she's so pretty
She looks fine tonight
She is outa' sight to me
Tonight, I'll paint it red
Tonight, I'll lose my head
Tonight, I've got to get tonight
Monday I have Friday on my mind

"I know you all are looking for the weekend, aren't you?" Everybody is screaming

Do the five day drag once more
No one, nothing else that bugs me
Now I'm working for the rich man
But I'll change his tune one day
Tonight I'll get mad
Tomorrow I'll be glad
'Cause I've got Friday on my mind
Be with my girl she's so pretty
She looks fine tonight
She is outa' sight to me
Yeah
Gonna have some fun
Gonna have some fun
Gonna have some fun
In the city tonight
Monday morning feels so bad
Everybody seems to nag me
Come on Tuesday I feel better
Even my old man looks good
Wednesday just won't go
Thursday goes too slow
I've got Friday on my mind
Be with my girl, she's so pretty
She looks fine tonight
She is outa' sight to me
Do the five day drag once more
No one, nothing else that bugs me
Now I'm working for the rich man
But I'll change his tune one day
Tonight I'll get mad
Tomorrow I'll be glad
'Cause I've got Friday on my mind
She looks fine tonight
She is outa' sight to me
Yeah
Gonna have fun in the city
Gonna have some fun
Gonna have some fun
Gonna have some fun
In the city tonight

AusWoody
: 2044

Never push a loyal person to the breaking point

MSN Messenger - mick.woodman@gmail.com
« #1968 : July 30, 2014, 06:22:10 AM »

The Achat Bar and Grill was quiet during the lull between the dinner rush and the arrival of the evenings revelers, with a few late diners finishing their meals, the staff were clearing the remnants of a few meals and picking up after the rush. Even the background music was muted, Old Joe was wiping down the bar top and watching the attractive waitresses bussing the tables. He enjoyed watching the young women and how their bodies moved in a naturally seductive manner.

He noticed a growing drone enter the bar, drifting in the still evening air and wondered idly what was making such a racket on the passing highway. He grew more interested as it approached becoming louder something buried deep down in his memory stirred at the sound it reminded him of the thunder of an approaching storm,. He didn’t know how accurate that thought would prove to be.

It grew closer and closer as it approached the bar and he expected it to fade as it passed and moved on. Most vehicles did as the bar didn’t get a lot of the passing trade. It flourished on a strong regular patronage of the local community. Unexpectedly he heard the rolling thunder turn into the bars car lot. The noise becoming deafening in the quiet of the bar. Then it disappeared in an instant and left a vacuum of quiet in the still bar. Every eye looking toward the entrance of the bar expectantly.

The back corner of the pool room suddenly exploded with noise and action, a young gang banger and his girlfriend were raising their voices in heated discussion and every eye turned to observe the unusual event in the bar. Strangers fighting over some imagined slight. Noticing they were the object of everyone’s attention, they started to make their way out of the bar toward the exit.

As they approached the door  something huge blocked the incoming light, the massive shape of a man entering through the doorway. On second look he wasn't overly tall barely 6' but broad and heavily muscled. What stuck anyone who saw him  was his presence, a sense of pending danger barely repressed like a ticking bomb.

The gang banger was virtually dragging his girlfriend towards the door when she broke free and stopped moving in his wake he stopped and reached for her again and as she avoided his reaching hands he lost his temper and slapped her hard across the face causing her  to scream and  begin sobbing.

As I entered the dim bar  I saw  a couple arguing heatedly, as I moved around them the man some type of  banger from the city, slapped her hard  knocking her backwards, without thinking I placed my hand on the man's shoulder and turned him to face me, saying softly, “A man never strikes a lady under any circumstances.”

The switch-blade appeared as if by magic in his hand. The silver blade reflecting the lights of the bar on its evil length as he squared up to me, his manner threatening. I grabbed his hand twisting his wrist and forcing him to drop the knife to the floor, following up with a solid punch to the solar plexus  and a knee to his face, leaving the banger out cold on the bar room floor unconscious while his girlfriend was standing open mouthed in shock.

I walked to the bar took a seat beside a attractive woman nervously sipping slowly on what appeared to be a glass of water. Giving her a smile  I signalled the barkeep for a beer. Nodding my thanks, I drained the cold brew and washed the dust of my journey from my throat in one swallow placing the mug on the bar. I signalled for another.

Something in the barkeeps manner alerted me and I stood turning quickly to see the banger coming for me with the knife in his hand and revenge in his eyes. Shaking my head, I unload a massive punch right into the oncoming face, feeling the nose and cheek bones crumble under the force and the banger falls backward to the floor, his head bouncing and unconscious. Retaking my seat I said to the barkeep,  “Some people never learn.”

The barkeep opened his mouth to answer when a female voice spoke up from behind him, “Get Tango to lock him up Joe, and see if his girlfriend needs any help.” turning her attention to me she asked, “Another beer stranger?” Looking her over  unconsciously, I noticed the shocked looks of the patrons at the end of the bar, then his eyes caught the blazing emerald green eyes of another red head standing in front of him hands on hips and a smile on her lips.

“Yeah thanks” he replied in his aussie drawl, “the road dust sticks good around here.”
She turned and walked behind the bar pulling him a tall cold beer placing it in front of him, saying “The first drink here is always on the house but I think you earned a second freebie. I smiled my thanks and took a long draft of the chilled beer and placed the half full glass on the bar.

“I don’t drink with strangers missus they call me Aus, thanks for the beer.”

Join us in the The Achat Square meeting place for broad-minded  adults - fun and games - http://achatsquare.chatango.com

Mean What I Say  -  Say What I Me
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #1969 : July 30, 2014, 02:27:26 PM »

Lover rings the bell announcing my milestone of 4,000 posts and suddenly find a few drinks lining up. I spy the shorts with suspicion wondering how many Malorts are mixed in there.

I down a few shots, hoping it will dull my stiff body and groan at Foxxy’s jokes. They are as bad as Covems.

Just then,  music fills the air from Freddie & Lover.

Tango enters the bar and he comes over to congratulate me, kissing my cheek as he notices a new redhead in town.  He moves over to introduce himself and I hear her say Jingerbird  to him as he takes her hand and kisses it. Old Joe serves her a free first beer and gets ready to add more to Covems tab.

Old Joe serves more beer as Freddie and Lover take to the stage and we remember our old friend, James.  We cry, we laugh and we drink a toast to him.  Then Lover encourages us all to join in a sing-a-long.

Suddenly my attention is drawn to the doorway where a youth had been arguing with his girl. A big guy in biker gear had knocked him clean out for smacking her across the face.

I walk up to the biker, nodding my approval and say to Old Joe, “Get Tango to lock him up Joe, and see if his girlfriend needs any help.”
Old Joe moves towards  Tango who's sitting with Jinger.   He then helps the girl and rings her a taxi at her request to take her home.

I move round to the bar to pour the handsome biker a drink and ask, “Another beer stranger?”

He nods and as he answers, I notice his accent is Australian. He takes a drink and introduces himself as Aus,  short for AusWoody.

I pour myself a cup of tea, my right hand still sore from the punch earlier on in the night. I flex it seeing my knuckles are red, then take my time to look AusWoody up and down… big, tall, muscular, dressed in leathers, handsome, breath taking good looks.  He could be useful round the bar.

“You in the village long Aus?”  I ask and note he had smiled towards Jinger. 

The guy seemed to like Red heads...  interesting.

He turned his face towards me and his blue eyes lock into mine.

“Maybe,” he says, “What you got in mind?”  He boldly looks me up and down to mirror my actions of earlier. The guy has confidence and I like that in a man.

“Well, Aussy, that depends on your talents,” I smile feeling the devil begin to dance in my Angel eyes and my tarnished halo slip and tilt that little bit more.

“I’ve not had any complaints yet,” he murmurs and sips his beer watching me.

I chuckle at him, liking his humour and how his lips curl around his glass.

This night is suddenly looking a lot more interesting…
« : July 30, 2014, 06:05:09 PM Brandybee »

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
jingerbird

« #1970 : August 01, 2014, 06:03:52 AM »

I turn as I hear the bell ring. I'm not sure what is going on but everyone seems to be congratulating the red head. Seems she has managed a great achievement. She smiles as her friends are around her, patting her back and kissing her cheek.

There are a couple of musicians on the stage and silence falls as they talk about a guy called James with great fondness. An air of sadness fills the room but is dissipated immediately when the music starts. Everyone relaxes and listens to the music. I start to tap my fingers on the bar, enjoying the sounds.

The man that has been watching me, walks over to me. I can see the confidence in his gait and my heart races a little. I turn back to the bar and focus on my vodka, sipping slowly and with purpose. As he approaches me, I feel him touch me as he stands so close. I do not look up. "Hey' he says, 'I'm Tango'. I turn a little and look up into his eyes. "I'm Jingerbird, but you can call me Jinger. All my friends do. It's nice to meet you!'

I feel him take my hand and as he raises it to his lips, I trembled, unobserved. It's nice to meet you too' he whispers. "Can I buy you a drink?' I nod and he asks Old Joe for a refill for the both of us.

My attention is drawn to the door. I watch as the red head approaches the big bikie guy and as he turns and smiles at me, I flush a little and turn back to the bar.

I am once again by myself. Tango has gone to deal with the young man. I watch him as he walks away and I hear him say to the Bikie, 'I need to have a word with you later. We need to have a little chat about what just happened!' He continues out of the door with the young man and the Bikie looks a little stunned. The red head, Brandy, I believe her name is, smiles and carries on her conversation. It appears that she is quite intrigued by this stranger.

Still alone, I order another vodka. The place seems to have quietened down again and the bar dwellers returned to their conversations. As I sip on my drink, I wonder what else happens in this place and what provocative delights await me if I decide to stay a little longer.

Come chat with more than just one person at a time at The Town Square.. http://achatsquare.chatango.com
tangoracer
: 3444

« #1971 : August 01, 2014, 07:27:26 AM »

Having see the stunning redhaed walk into the bar and sit by herself I excusing myself from Brandy and Love I go over and introduce myself. Seeing her look at me and then back down to her drink. As I reach the bar next to her I every so lightly bush against her and say "hey I'm Tango" she turns to face me her stunning blue eyes look right into mine  "I'm Jingerbird, but you can call me Jinger. All my friends do. Its nice to meet you" she replies with a nice smile.

Gently I take her hand Feeling it tremble just a little as I raise it to my lips and kiss it softly "It nice to meet you to" I whisper "and can I buy you a drink"  With just a little nod of her head I turn to Joe and ask for a refill on both your glasses.

The normal tranquil calm of the bar was broke buy a young couple arguing by the mean doors I keep my eye on them as I chat with my new friend at the bar.

As I watch the couple a tall biker guy walk throw the doors and around them. The young Guy for the couple slaps the  girl  Just as the biker walks past he turns and has some words with the young guy and as quick as a flash the young guy was flat on his back. I think to myself " That will teach him a lesson not to hit a girl" and left it at that .

Watching the Biker calmly walk to the bar and order a Drink as Brandy goes to chat with him. Joe hands him a cold beer and  glances up over the bikers shoulder the Biker spins and lands a big right hand in the face of the young lad sending him back to the floor.

I turn to Brandy and just a flick of her eyes I know what she wants done with the lad
"Excuse me Jinger I have some work to do"

Leaving her side I take my cuffs out of my back packet and snap them on the lad lifting him up of the floor I turn to the biker "I will be back to talk to you later" and then to Brandy "don't let him leave till I get back"

Leading the lad out the Bar I look over to Jinger and say with a smile"and don't you go anywhere"

Crashing him through the bar doors I throw him in the back of my patrol car and head of to HQ and put him in the cells for the night.

AusWoody
: 2044

Never push a loyal person to the breaking point

MSN Messenger - mick.woodman@gmail.com
« #1972 : August 01, 2014, 12:20:15 PM »

Sipping on my beer, I keep my eyes locked on the feisty red head, thinking about how she reminds me of all my lovesin a long past life. I smile a little smile as the memories flood back.
Out of the corner of my eye, I see the bloke chatting up the red head called Jinger, then move towards the bloke on the floor.

Tango cuffs him and as he drags him towards the door tells me he wants to talk to me so don’t leave.

Damn I’d been stopped 10 minutes and already the local cops know me.

My thoughts are interrupted by the trim red head, Brandy, asking me if I'm gunna be here long?

Hell I don’t know I just riding wherever the wind blows.

I notice she keeps looking at her right hand,the knuckles look swollen. I laugh when she tells me she punched someone and looks like she dislocated her knuckle.
I reach across the bar, grab her hand pulling her across the bar and pop her knuckle back into place grinning at her.

“You gotta bunch them tiny fists better if you gunna be hitting things Brandy, put your hand in the ice bucket for a while, it will ease the pain.” I say amused.

She smiles her thanks, a flush coming to her face and reaches for an Ice bucket.

“Hmm maybe I will wait for the cops to come back, hell it was self defence after all , not that ever got me off before.” I think to myself.

I start to chat to Brandy and find out she is the owner of the a A B&G and some dungeon known as The Ice House.

My gut starts growling like it thinks my throats been cut and I ask, “What time does the kitchen close?”
I find out it still open for 30 minutes. I invite her to join me for something to eat and see her eyes glitter.
We move to a table with her hand in an ice bucket. I notice she's walking like she been riding as long as I have and think, “must have been one hell of a fight she was in.”

A waitress approaches who introduces herself as Stone and smiles at Brandy. She gives me the once over, covered in dust. I must be a sight!
I was glad the boss lady is with me or I’d get the bums rush for sure.

I order a mixed grill with chips and veggies, and spend 5 minutes explaining what that is to Stone, and a beer please. Brandy orders a steak and salad.

Shaking her head she says“You really gunna eat all that?”
“All what?” I ask
“steak,chop, sausage, bacon, eggs, chips, and veggies!”

“Sure,” I reply “I'm hungry, been a long time since breakfast.”

I steer the conversation to her sore hand and stiff body,
“So what happened to you? You look like you went 12 rounds with Tyson in a bad mood?”

She told me about her mate Coves who she been looking for on her horse and how she punched his lights out! I’m beginning to like this little red headed fire cracker.

“So,” I ask, “ How long am I supposed to wait for the law?”
She just laughed and said “Till they get back here, why you got somewhere you gotta be, Bikie?”
“Nope, I’m just passing through is all, suppose I better find a motel.” I answer.

Our meal arrives. No wonder she was amazed at my order . There was the biggest steak I ever seen on the biggest plate, piled high with my food.

I feel something brush my leg under the table and think “Dog this is your lucky day cause I'm not gunna be able to eat all this.”
It brushes again and I slip a piece of steak discretely under the table for it, nothing happens!
“Well trained dog it seems” I mutter under my breath.
It brushes my leg again. I reach down to give it a pat but cant seem to find it?

“Ouch something kicked me!”

I look under the table,all I see are two riding boots on the bottom of a tight pair of jeans and shapely jeans they are too!
Then my brain works it out! I look at Brandy who has a smile as wide as the Mississippi on her face and is looking at her meal, “Cheeky bugger. So that's how its gunna be”I think, smiling myself.

Maybe hanging around might be interesting after all as I push my half eaten meal away, asking her if there is a dog around who's hungry.
I see the fire flare in her eyes, and she snarls. “Our food not good enough for you?”

Holding up my hands I say “No it great,just way too much for me. Where I come from a mixed grill isn’t a full steak, just a piece and well there just way too much food for one bloke.”

I see the fire fade a little and she laughs, “Oh ok Bikie, yeah we can find some stray to do your work for you.”

Smiling back at her, I lean back in my chair and sip my beer, looking around the bar. I see a room off shoot - it's a pool room and a stage set up with a bands instruments, and ask you have live entertainment here?

She reels of her std spiel about the house band – The Cocks N Roses,and then tells me they do gigs. She invites me to stick around, telling me they have great nights here.“I love a great party Brandy but I need to find a place to crash and then there is the cops who want to talk to me and that never ends well. “

She laughs again, “Don’t worry about Tango he probably wants to buy you a drink, the nearest motel is about 25 miles down the road, Aus and he will lock ya up if you ride drunk. Tell ya what, I got a attic room you can crash in tonight if you ain't looking for the Ritz. It’s got a bathroom and stuff, you’re welcome to stay the night there?”

“Sounds great Brandy, Thanks. Is there a safe place to park my ride? I don’t like it out in the weather and where john q public can get their hands on it. It took me a year to build it, and it has served me well for a long time.”

“Sure there is a lock up storeroom where we store the grog, it’s alarmed and secure you can park it there. “

“Deal,” I say smiling my thanks.

Feeling good now,my belly full anda place to crash and a night to let my hair down at, life is good.
Brandy suggests. “Let’s get that bike put to bed and you sorted and get back to the bar?”

“Sounds like a plan,” I agree, as I get up looking forward to a hot shower and a change of clothes.

« : August 01, 2014, 01:25:12 PM AusWoody »

Join us in the The Achat Square meeting place for broad-minded  adults - fun and games - http://achatsquare.chatango.com

Mean What I Say  -  Say What I Me
mrsexlover
: 4985

« #1973 : August 07, 2014, 01:26:27 PM »

I arrive at the AB&G in my patrol car and walk in to see Miss Brandy.

I tell her the police department is a bit understaffed and we are looking for new members, would it be ok for me to hang a recruitment poster in the bar.

She agrees and as i gave it to Old Joe he hangs it with the rest so all the people can see.

mrsexlover, loving all girls, any shape,size or color

Come and join the chat at the town sqaure http://achatsquare.chatango.com
jingerbird

« #1974 : August 10, 2014, 03:54:01 PM »

I watch quietly and observe what is going on around me. I see Tango smile at me as he leaves with the young lad in cuffs. I smile back and tell him, 'i'll be here waiting!' Don't think I could leave now, even if I wanted to. This cop intrigues me and I think that I would like to get to know him a little better.

Sipping on my vodka, I watch the Bikie through the mirror above the bar. Looks like he made a new friend too. I watch discreetly while his meal is delivered to the table. I see him lick his lips, but is it for the food or Brandy, I wonder to myself. She strokes her leg against his and as she kicks him, I see him wince in pain. I laugh to myself a little. Men just cant help themselves.

The door swings open once more. My heart skips a little beat. The cop is back already? I turn quickly....It is a cop, but not the one I was waiting for.This guy seems quite important. He has a quick conversation with Brandy and shows her a piece of paper. He kisses her on the cheek and walks over to the bar. I hear him chat with Old Joe. It turns out this guy is the local Chief. Better behave in that case. He turns and smiles at me. 'You don't want to join our police force do you?' He asks. I giggle, never heard anything so ridiculous in my life. He clearly has never met me before.

I nod at Old Joe and he brings me another drink. I love the service in this place. Feeling a little hungry myself now, I look at a menu and order chicken salad. As I wait for my order, the door swings open again. I turn and.....

tangoracer
: 3444

« #1975 : August 11, 2014, 01:06:09 PM »

Having put the young lad from the Bar in the cells to cool down for the night I'm on my way to my office when  I hear Martin calling me Into the Chiefs office. As i walk in I found him layed back in the Chiefs chair with his feet up on her desk "Your taking your life in your hands if Pafe finds your foot prints on her desk" I say laughing at him

"Your better read this then" he says as he hands my a letter, as I read it my eyes open "Pafe has resigned and we have to replace her" Smiling "looks like you like the chair so you can takeover as Chief if you want it"   Taking his feet off the desk and stands we shake hands " That's set then Congrats on becoming the new Chief ."

Leaving His new office I walk down to my desk and fill out the report just need the witness statements. After about an hour I head back to the Bar to find the New Chiefs car in the car lot I park next to it and  walk into the bar pushing the door it swings open.

As I walk in I see the Chief at the bar with Brandy and Woody handing Old Joe a poster of some sort, Jinger is still at the bar where I lefter her earlier I smileover to her as she watches me walk over to the bar. "Can I have a quick word with you Woody over at a table" I ask 
Sure I have nothing to hide" We move to the table  I take notes as we chat and get him to sign the notes I shake his hand and thank him for his time.

We get up and walk back to the bar taping Martin on the back as I walk passed and back to Jinger " My I get you a drink" I ask 
"Sure mines a Vodka"she says with a big smile.

"Joe a Beer and A Vodka here when you have a moment"  Joe brings them over and we chat as we drink.

Covems
: 1688

« #1976 : August 19, 2014, 01:41:59 PM »

Sneaking into the Ice House via the Dwarf passage, I then make my way into the back passage.  I slowly open the concealed door to the storage room and peek inside.  Seeing that there is no one in the storage room, I enter and go to the attic door.  Pressing in the code for the lock release, I smile to myself when I hear the lock click open.

I close the door behind me once I enter the stairway, taking care as to not make any noise.  Then I climb the steps up to the attic.  It is exactly as I left it, albeit a bit dustier.  "That's a good sign", I think, "no one's been up here."

I go to the back wall of the attic and again press in a code to unlock the hidden door, then I go into my room.  I put some clothes into the bureau and dust off the desk.  I open my bag and pull out various parts and things needed to make repairs with.

Next I take out the note Miss Stone provided me with.

Repair -

"Rum Donut machine,  giving triple measures of rum"  That is not necessarily a bad thing, but it's probably the solenoid valve not closing.  I have a new one.

"Broncho Billy keeps creaking"  got a can on 3 in 1 oil for that.

The other repairs will need inspection to see what is needed.  I grab my tool box and mosey off to the bar.

I wave to Old Joe before crawling underneath "Bronco Billy".  Then I lubricate all the moving joints.  Crawling back out, I start him up and he's running as quiet as ever.  Next it's onto the Rum Donut Machine.

Just as suspected, the solenoid valve is shot.  I replace that with the new one, giving myself a jolt from becoming absent minded.  That will teach me to make repairs with the power still on.  Finished with that repair, I test it, and the machine is now running perfectly.  So I make a batch of donuts... I dump them on a plate and go to my usual seat at the end of the bar next to the dwarf's panel.  I put my hat on the post then I sit on the stool.

Joe doesn't say a word, he just nods and pours me a sarsparilla... and walks it down the bar... sets the mug in front of me like he's always done.  Old Joe reaches to the plate and takes a donut... we knock the donuts together as if they were glasses.  I break my donut in half...

"Joe", I say, "do you know that if you break a donut in half, some of the calories fall out."

"I didn't know that," he replies while breaking his donut in half.

"Its true." I continue, "and... if no one sees you eating a donut... the calories don't count."

Joe nods again to me as he pops one half of the donut into his mouth.  I do the same.  Then Old Joe wanders down the bar to attend to his customers.

*Be good or at least be good at what you are doing*
ItsAmy123
: 705

*Go Beyond The Reason To Love*

« #1977 : August 20, 2014, 06:13:53 AM »

As the night seemingly grows old and the bar becomes crowded with people, the empty stage suddenly fills with smoke and a deep voice from the speakers bellows...

"DANJA"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fehzr9rA2DU

The beat to Get Naked by Britney Spears kicks in, as I emerge from the smoke, appropriately dressed in barely nothing. 

I walk towards the pole placed at the centre of the stage and seductively twirl around it, eyeing the rowdy men in the crowd.. before I start to really get into the song, oozing of sex.

"I'm not ashamed of my body, you can see what I got," Britney's sultry voice coos as I make my way off stage towards the bar counter with the assistance of two bouncers.

"If I get on top," ... The two bouncers lift me onto the bar counter ... "You're gonna lose your mind" ... I turn around as champagne is poured over me by one of the men and the song's breakdown kicks in and I really start struttin' my stuff.. even managing to do the splits, knocking over a couple of glasses.

I make my back to centre stage.. hopping back onto the pole and showing off some more of my moves just as the song nears its end.

As the song ends off, I walk up right to the front of the stage and just stand there as a gallon of water falls over me from above... splashing away the tiny bits of clothing I had on, as I stand there sparkling wet and exposed to all.

I strike a pose to mark the end of my performance to a roaring applause, full of whistles and claps and cheers, mainly from the rowdy men in the energetic crowd.

"It's good to be back," I mutter to myself, as I smile to the crowd, before heading backstage to dry off and throw a black sheer mini-robe on.
« : February 22, 2017, 02:38:35 AM ItsAmy123 »

Covems
: 1688

« #1978 : August 23, 2014, 08:15:42 AM »

Waking up from my stupor after watching Miss Amy's electrifying dance routine.  I seemed to have drifted into a fantasy.  I watch as she sits at the bar and orders her drink... I mouth the words "My tab" to Joe when I catch his eye.

Since the stage is clear... wet but clear... I make my way to the microphone, eyeballing Miss Roxy's now transparent top...

First I run my hand around the microphone, using my palm in a caressing motion while continuing to stare... there's an audible rustling sound as my hand moves on the mic.. then remembering why I was on the stage, I tap the microphone...

"Is this thing on?"  I ask.

"Sex is like a card game.  If you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand."

A man and his wife were watching a boxing match on television.  The husband sighed and said, "Man, what a rip-off!  It was all over in four minutes."
The wife replied, "Now you know how I feel."

Did you hear about the new supersensitive condoms?
After you have sex they stick around and talk to your date.

Coming off the stage, I grab the pole and give it a shake...   it wiggles a bit, so for good measure I do an awkward spin on the pole and stumble off when finished.  "Gotta change the screws", I think.

I go back to the bar... grab my sarsparilla and head out to the fire pit to inspect the back wall.  Miss Stone is correct, it is crumbling...

*Be good or at least be good at what you are doing*
ItsAmy123
: 705

*Go Beyond The Reason To Love*

« #1979 : August 23, 2014, 01:37:26 PM »

"Grrrr", he growls in his familiar, husky tone as my head, settled between his legs, bobs up and down.

Settled on my bar stool, my eyes remained focus on the prize... as my hands tug on his rugged jeans, pulling them even closer to slipping off the edge of the bar counter, on which his large frame is seated.

My plump lips and hot, slithering tongue work their magic.. moving in closer and closer to his balls.

Suckling, licking and teasing that sensitive underside with the tip of my moist tongue consistently and effectively, all for the sake of driving his lust to the point of no return.

As I drool all over his length, my actions get sloppier, wetter and dirtier with each second going by.

My movement suddenly slows as I take him deep into my throat.. inch by inch.. until my lips meet his sac. I hold there as my eyes widen and begin to water.

Relentless.. I continue to hold... all the meanwhile making movement with my succulent lips. Then in one quick slurrrrrrping motion, I shut my eyes and suckle him with full force.

Feeling faint.. I begin to open my eyes and just as I'm about to..

BAM! A glass of dirty martini is placed before me.

"Thought you could you use another drink, you seemed to be really enjoying the first one," Old Joe says cheekily with a wink.

I suddenly become aware that my mouth is attached to the straw of an empty glass and quickly detach from it, snapping back to reality and regaining a sense of my surroundings.

I scratch my head and chuckle to myself. I notice the crowd hollering and cheering at the jokes being made on stage for a mere second but as I take a sip from the martini, my thoughts drift back to him...

"Mmm..." is all I can think..
« : August 24, 2014, 04:26:42 AM ItsAmy123 »

: 1 ... 130 131 [132] 133 134 ... 146  
« previous next »
: