*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )
« previous next »
: 1 ... 133 134 [135] 136 137 ... 146
: The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )  ( 1111474 )
FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #2010 : December 18, 2014, 07:43:53 PM »

I am home looking in the  mirror as I am getting dressed up to go to the X-mas party at the  AB&G Bar,
I cant help but smile   thinking of  how lover will look with my dads old X-mas sweater  a little to small but I am sure
he will  look amazing in it ..

There I look  so Gorgeous with my outfit  very cheerfully I am ready to head to the Bar  for the  fun .

I can not believe it's been almost one year  I met every one here its been a real  adventure .
One year I been  with Lover  how times fly  I feel so Blessed to have met so many nice People on here
and I am really looking forwarded to having a  Very happy Christmas  and New Year  I feel I found what the real meaning of love is
and this is love in GOD, one self  Family and good friends & even some that are not so  but this is what love is to love all ..

as I drive to the AB&G

I  hear the music cheerful songs playing  I walk in and stand under the mistletoe

Lover comes   greets me  and  gives me a kiss before we walk to the dance floor   every one looks so  wonderful with there lovely christmas sweater   ......

I whisper to Lover to sing me a  song  Love hearing him sing  ;D
Honey you look  great in your sweater   and I pinch his love Handel's
just one thing is missing  your red nose so I lean in and kiss it with my red lips ......

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
jayc
: 1600

« #2011 : December 19, 2014, 02:54:06 PM »

"T Minus  5 minutes and counting "  I hear on my cell as i make a last minute check of the wiring and lights that covers the exterior of the Bar and Ice House.

I walk by woody who is doing last minute tweaks to the computers, "we good?"  i dare to ask

Woody just nods, not looking up..... i don't push it after the frustrating week the poor guy has had since he offered to help me with this project.

I walk into the bar and ring the bell to get everybody's attention.

"hey everybody lets step outside for a minute "

The staff and patrons file out  shivering in the cold, i open the laptop and tell Stone click on the Christmas tree and cross my fingers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tx-tta_mY70

As the song ends  the crowd cheers as Woody and i take a bow.  and i point to the out building part of the Ice house.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFx6j8jiYrs

"i couldn't  Resist."  i chuckle my arm around Stone as the song begins.
AusWoody
: 2044

Never push a loyal person to the breaking point

MSN Messenger - mick.woodman@gmail.com
« #2012 : December 22, 2014, 04:56:40 AM »

Cursing under my breath as I program the lighting console, watching as JayC runs back and forth grabbing lighting modules, strings of fairy lights, illuminated  characters in a Christmas theme, and  suggesting  changes to the lighting plan we had worked out. All while wearing the Christmas jumper that arrived this morning, courtesy of  two of the ugliest  elf’s  I ever seen. apparently  on a mission from Stone.

I keep practising my "Happy" face  for when I see her at the commencement of the light show. Provided I can keep Jayc  from  making any more "changes" to the program "WE" had  decided on in the planning for the Christmas party. It is apparent he is management, any tech worth his weight understands it isn’t just a flick of a switch to change a sequence of lighting. Oh well finally I finished, I run the diagnostic  and everything appears  good :). WAIT!!!!! here he comes  again, if he asks for one more change  Stone is a widow  I swear.

He looks as he walks by and dares to ask  "we good?"

I nod and refuse to look at him just in case he wants to change something else, pretending to focus on the programming. He returns to the bar and I hear Jay ring the bell which is my cue to initiate the program. Pushing the "RED" button which initiates months of effort on Jay's and my time, I head out to see the results of our combined effort.

As I enter the bar proper I notice everyone start to snigger, I look at myself  in the bar mirror and I realise what the're  sniggering about,
there the old biker stands  riding boots scuffed and marked from hard use, well used kevlar jeans, long wild hair  and  wizard beard, tying them together is the ugliest Christmas jumper ever created, and I don’t dare  remove it, it would break Stones heart, and she is a lovely woman and Brandy's best friend. Flipping the sniggerers the bird, I paste a happy face on and go to stand beside Brandy, JayC  and  Stone to watch the light show.

I wrap my arms around Brandy, and she smiles at me  and whispers

"Thank you for wearing Stones Jumper"

and kisses me  without taking her eyes  off the light display.

Stone and Jay are mesmerised by the spectacular display and when it finaly finishes, the crowd erupts  clapping and cheering Jay and my efforts, we do a little bow, and head back inside to the warmth and alcohol. I need to get real drunk if I am going to wear this Jumper.

As I ask Old Joe for a bundy rocks, a pair of arms  wrap around me  and I turn to see stone hugging me  with a big smile, I smile back  as I look for jay, he is  standing with Brandy, there both smiling  a little too much? Stone  kisses me on the cheek and tells me

"That jumper looks great Easy, so glad you like it  and wore it tonight."

I reply "Yes Stone thank you very much for the Jumper, it  quite unique."

Letting me go she heads back to Jay  and drags him to the dance floor

I start working on my Bundy, signalling Old Joe to keep them coming, Brandy joins me at the bar  and asks

"Buy a girl a drink Bloke."

Her use of aussie slang is cute, so of course I buy her a drink by signalling Old Joe.

Old Joe  is snickering  as he  gives Brandy a drink and comments

"Nice Jumper Woody" and bursts out laughing, I give him my most evil look  and he backs away quickly.

"Make sure you put those drinks on Coves tab, Joe"

Brandy is giggling and tells me

"I have to do something in the office Aus, I'll be  20 minutes, then I be back for some dancing and romancing."

Settling in for a session and I see Covems walking up behind me in the mirror,  I stand up and turn to face him, I see he is about to speak, and I say

"One word about the jumper, Coves and were gunna dance!"

He smiles and opens his dryasabone revealing an even more repulsive Christmas jumper than mine. I laugh out loud, shake my head  and tell Old Joe

"Bourbon, Joe  this man needs a drink, leave the bottle and a bottle of bundy also."

we sit on adjacent stools and begin working on tomorrows hangovers.

I see Brandy leaving the office, I turn to Coves and wish him

"Merry Christmas Cowboy"

grab my bottle and walk toward Brandy, we have plans :)

« : December 22, 2014, 11:42:47 AM AusWoody »

Join us in the The Achat Square meeting place for broad-minded  adults - fun and games - http://achatsquare.chatango.com

Mean What I Say  -  Say What I Me
ItsAmy123
: 705

*Go Beyond The Reason To Love*

« #2013 : December 23, 2014, 01:39:15 AM »

I arrive at the bar, after finally having made up my mind about whether I intended on showing up or not, and stopped a second before the entrance
to admire the wonderful lights that had been decorated around and about the place.

Being in a very festive spirit, I walked into the bar decked out in the ugliest and highly inappropriate Christmas sweater, paired with matching stockings and heels. I even had my nails painted in red and white holiday themes.

I walk towards my familiar stool, plomping myself down comfortably and slamming down a postcard on the counter in front of Old Joe excitedly.

"Hey there young lady, nice pair of.. errrm.. top you got there," he smirks, eyeing me up and down... "What's this?" he continues, picking up the postcard and reading it.

"Oh, it's just this Christmas card I thought I would send out to residents of this crazy town," I chuckle... "You were the only one left, so thought I'd stop by and personally deliver it," I add, grinning.

"Well thank ya hun," he says, raising the card and smiling.. "Here's some eggnog on the house. Enjoy and stay a while... if not for anything else but for me to have something nice to stare at," he adds, smirking and winking before going back to busying himself in making drinks for the party.

I raise my glass, thanking him as I chuckle at his flirtation before taking a sip of my yummy holiday drink. Getting further comfortable in my seat, my thoughts wander into wonderment in regards to how the night will turn out.
« : February 22, 2017, 02:16:29 AM ItsAmy123 »

Darbi29
: 15

« #2014 : December 23, 2014, 02:12:23 AM »

I wander into the bar wearing an ugly green and cream sweater, as Lover instructed.  the cream fabric on the sweater is meant to look like swirls of wintery wind, but looks more like snooty goo or somehow spitting out eggnog.  There are red little bells sown in right across my chest, though a few of them are missing here and there.  The sweater stretches down to my thighs, obviously meant for a much larger person, I look like a rejected sock from the Grinch tried to swallow me and only half succeeded.  I go over to the bar and take a seat on one of the stools and order a fireball. 

« : December 23, 2014, 04:25:42 AM Brandybee »
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #2015 : December 23, 2014, 03:59:20 AM »

I groan to Old Joe as he hands me my gimp mask to put on.

“No good moaning Miss Brandybee, you lost … again” He chuckles and his smile gets wider as I pull it over my head, stuffing all my hair inside it so I was totally covered apart from the small round eye holes and  oval mouth hole.

“How do I look?”  I hold my hands out wide and crane my neck a little to show off the gimp look.

“You look fabulous Darling,” Old Joe cooes,  “I would never know who you were, unless I saw you put it on”

I bet I look just great in my xmas jumper and gimp mask. I grimace a little and Old Joe chuckles again.

“The good news is, you won the second bet,” he guffaws and waves two more gimp masks at me. “I thought you would like to personally deliver them yourself.”

“Oh I would, I would” I overstress my glee as he hands them to me.

As I pass the notice board my name at the top catches my eye on a poster,

Brandybee will date the guy with the ugliest sweater.
Come to the bar, show your sweater, get a free drink and mince pie.
You never know, come post your xmas jumper,
it could be you who gets a lap dance.

I groan again, Stone and Jayc certainly know how to make those bet forfeits count. 

Then I cheer up, looking at the Gimp Masks in my hand, and make my way to the office where Stone & Jayc are.
I knock and enter just in time to catch them kissing under the mistletoe. They shuffle apart giggling.

“Look what I got, you two,”  I gloat as they laugh at me in my Gimp mask and fluffy xmas jumper.
“We lost the second bet!” they both groan in unison.

“Oh yes,” I nod cheerfully.  “Come on, I want to see you in yours too”

They both slip them on over their heads covering them totally. All you can see from the neck up is their eye sockets and mouths.
You can hardly recognise who they are except for their delightful Christmas jumpers.

Jayc is wearing black 501’s and a belt with a turquoise buckle, that Stone had bought him, with his black cowboy boots and of course his god-awful jumper that Stone adored and had lovingly picked out for him.

Stone looked just as good in hers and her tight blue jeans and black ankle boots and the half born alien xmas child sticking out from her belly.

“We look like the nightmares before Christmas,”  I think out loud and we all burst out laughing.

As we all toast a drink to xmas, I mention to Jayc that their Panda is much better now and can be moved to his fresh clean pen out the back by the firepit.

“I’ll need you help to move Pachi from my Harem Dungeon if you don’t mind. Shall I see you down there in about 10 minutes” I ask him
“Sure” he nods.

“Oh by the way, Stone. Did you deliver all your surprise xmas jumpers to the residents?”
“Yes, isn’t it wonderful? Some guests are arriving just as we speak” she answers full of joy and Christmas cheer.

“Good, so the payments went through ok? No hitches?” I tease her.
Jayc cocks his head at her, his eyes questioning through the holes of the mask.

Stone coughs nervously,  “Yes, of course, why shouldn’t they have?”  Then quickly changes the subject, giving me the dead eye of accusation to shush me up. “Have you seen the wonderful Christmas Lights Woody & J have arranged with the help of Coves & the dwarfs?”

“I have, you have done a wonderful job J. Pass my thanks on to your helpers,”  I compliment all the hard work they all done.

Jayc bows with a flourish.

“I best go sort my dungeon out, see you down there in a bit” I leave and make my way to the secret passageway in the pool room that leads to The Ice House.
I am soon in my dungeon, cussing my sweaty mask as I tidy up the room and fix a lead on Pachi who was mighty comfortable eating bamboo in the corner.

“Come on Pachi,” I try and cajole him but he is not budging an inch. He just looks at me lazily and continues chewing.

I take a deep breath and pop my head out the door, just in time to see a pair of black jeans and xmas jumper  that looks very familiar,
“Oy J, where have you been? Pachi is being awkward, help me will you?"

He stops and turns. His gimp mask looks a bit spooky in the dungeon and he walks towards me.

Without speaking, he enters my dungeon and scratches Pachi behind the ear, talking softly to him. My attention is in gathering up all his belongings, then they follow me out. Pachi, being led out in a slow amble with the lead held by Jayc.

Eventually we get to the pen outside by the firepit and I arrange Pachi’s belongings and leave J to settle Pachi inside with some fresh bamboo. As J bends down, my eye catches his toned buttocks and a slight tug of attraction teases my feminine interest. Shocked at this sudden errant feeling, I hurriedly move away, telling him, I’ll see him in the bar shortly.

I take a detour to the ladies to wash my hands and then return to the bar.  Jayc & Stone are already the centre of attention in their Gimp Masks by the bar.

“Jayc made it back quick,” I think as I join them.

Both they, AusWoody & Covems are complimenting each other on the fine Christmas lights and Woody buys everyone a drink and orders Coves his favourite Bourbon. ItsAmy123, Darbi29, Lover and FoxyRoxxy join us in their spiffing jumpers and Foxy looks particularly fetching in her matching tights and sandals.

They laugh at my Gimp Mask as well, especially as we all have to wear them for the next 7 days as a forfeit for losing bets.

Old Joe and AusWoody shake their heads at all of us.
“Won’t you guys ever learn?” Woody chuckles

All of us in the betting syndicate look at each other. pause to ponder and then reply all at the same time, “Nahhhhh”

Stone suddenly rises up and rings the bar bell,  “ Just a couple of things Folks. 

1 -  All you guys who might wish for a lapdance with Brandybee, please post a pic of your dire Christmas jumper  and

2  Amy here has hit over 500 posts, 535 to be exact.   Congratulations to Amy. She is now a “Hero Member” 

“ Hip Hip  ….   Horrayyyy”

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
terric
: 622

« #2016 : December 23, 2014, 06:26:41 AM »

"Do you think Covie will be here?"  Pookie mumbles to me as we pull into the AB&G parking lot, "I know he has a busy week coming up, with his Mama coming in from Montana."

"Lets hope so."  I reply, while parking the car.  I go a little too far in the space and bump into the fence.  "Oooops"

"Good thing it was just the fence."  Pookie says, "and not somebody's personal thing."  We get out and inspect both the fence and my car for damage.

"Yeah," I answer her, "otherwise I might get beat up."  We giggle at that remark and our inspection shows no damage to the fence.  It's hard to tell with my car, as I've hit things before with it.  "No harm, no foul."

We enter the bar and the lighting displays and the music is very festive.  The atmosphere of the place has a nice holiday feel to it and everyone is so warm and friendly.

Pookie and I greet everyone as we head for the bar, giving kisses on the cheeks to all as we do.  Stone and Jayc, ItsAmy, Lover, FoxxyRoxy, Darbi, AusWoody.  Brandybee and I lock pinkies for a moment and give air kisses.  Then Pookie and I order up a couple of drinks after giving Old Joe a kiss and admiring his sweater.  He grins at us in his usual way while placing the drinks in front of us. 

"Covems' tab?"  He asks, already knowing the answer to his query.

"But of course," I answer.

I survey the room, hoping to see Covie.  He's no where to be found yet, but all the marvelous sweaters that everyone is wearing is amazing, mine feels a little paltry to me

but I shrug that feeling off and immerse myself into the spirit of the season.

"Pook."  I lean in to her and whisper, "we were going to have some mayhem last year but changed our minds out of consideration."

"I remember."  Pookie answers.

"This year, there's no constraints on him."  I continue, "I have a little plan."  I pull Pookie closer to whisper my idea to her.  Pookie's face brightens with that wonderful smile of her's.

"Ooooh,"  Pookies says, "that sounds like fun."

Pookie77
: 463

« #2017 : December 23, 2014, 10:57:20 AM »

"Please don't hit anything on the way there," I say to Terri who is driving.  Her car as a bunch of dings and dents in it from previous accidents and little mishaps.  She is not the best driver, and why I agreed to let her drive tonight is beyond me.

We talk about who is going to be there, and we expect the regular crowd.  "I'm surprised Covie even talks to you," Terri says when his name comes up as one of the ones who should be there.

"I know," I say to her.  'I was so mean to him and all those things I said.  Ohh, I still feel guilty about that."

Terri bumps into the fence while parking her car.  "Another ding.'  I think to myself as we get out and inspect for damages.  The fence post has a crack in it, and there's a fresh dent with a couple of wood chips in the grill of Terri's car.

The outside of the bar looks great, with all the decorations and the light.  It is very well done, and looks like professionals decorated the place.  We go in and the inside decorations are just as nice. 

"Looks like they've been busy."  I say to Terri as we head into the bar room.  There's Christmas music playing and a beautiful decorated tree out by the dance floor.  The bar is decorated with lights and evergreens.  The place has a distinct aroma of fresh cut pine.  I take in a deep breath.  "Love that smell," I think to myself.

Terri and I go along the bar saying hello to everyone, shaking hands and giving out kisses on the cheeks and getting some in return.

I show off my Christmas Sweater that was delivered via a dwarf to Lopdoodle.  I thank Stone and Jayc again for their generosity and thoughtfulness.  I proudly hold up my hand to show off my spoon ring.  I feel so special, and that's saying something after the past few months I had.

I order up a Captain Morgan and coke from Old Joe, and we both stretch across the bar so I can give him a Chrismas kiss on the cheek.  Terri orders up the same and we giggle when Joe suggests putting it on Covems's tab.

"Do you think he'll ever be able to pay his tab off?"  Terri asks me.

"I have my doubts Terri," I reply, "maybe he doesn't actually want to."

I look around the room for the sprig of mistletoe that I know HAS to be here somewhere, and I finally spot it at the arch that seperates the dance floor from the bar room.  While I'm looking around, Terri leans into me and whispers into my ear.  She has a plan, that little devil, and when she tells it to me, I can't help but smile.  "It's brilliant!!  Do you have everything you need?"

"Yep, sure do."  Terri replies, "I've enlisted the aid of a couple of our little friends.  They're all set, and you owe them some cookies.."  She giggles.

"Dweeb."  I say to her.

"Doofus," she says back.

"Tart."  Is my reply.

"Slut."  She says aa a comeback.

"Nympho." We both say in unison, and then laugh out loud.

I giggle a little as I settle back into a seat at the bar.  We both turn a little to watch the goings on.

jayc
: 1600

« #2018 : December 23, 2014, 03:35:35 PM »

Stone and myself are having some “alone time” in the office. It’s our 1st “real” date Anniversary. Being so busy with the party and other holiday tasks I acknowledge the date with a small gift much to Stone’s surprise.

Stone opens the small package to find a simple silver necklace with the number 3. She thanks me with a sweet kiss and hug, The hideous doll arms on her sweater poke my ribs as we embrace.

A rap on the door makes us turn our heads to see Brandy walking in and tossing 2 new shiny gimp masks on my desk.
Ah yes our wager!  I was hoping this would wait but a bet is a bet.

We don the masks and the 3 of us look in the mirror.

‘This is wrong on so many levels.” I sigh

The cell phones come out for a series of photos as we laugh and pose. After a drink Brandy asks if I will assist her in moving the now recovered Pachi out of her Harem in the Ice house. I groan, thinking of that boiled cabbage smell but reluctantly agree.

“Good, so the payments went through ok? No hitches?”   I hear Brandy ask Stone.

I cock my head when I hear Stone respond, slightly caught off guard  “Yes, of course, why shouldn’t they have?” then she changes the subject…………..something is going on, I make a mental note to check our bank accounts when I get a minute.

Brandy leaves to clean her harem dungeon and decide to wait till she calls me. With any luck the hard  graft will be finished by then.

Surprisingly,  Brandy returns to the Bar quicker than I thought and I wonder how she got on with Pachi. Suddenly an idea comes to mind. I spring into action………I make the call and two teams of dwarfs get to work to follow my instructions. They haul out Brandy’s  trashed harem bed and bring in the new one that Stone and I picked out for a Christmas gift.

Confident the boys have everything under control, I return to the bar to jeers due to my gimp mask. I give Stone the thumbs up, signaling all good with our gift delivery. A drink in hand I look around the bar, its almost surreal, like a David  Lynch movie, with the gimp masks and the sea of red and green garish sweaters.

As Stone finishes her announcements, I add one more.

“Thanks for joining us tonight everyone. Drinks and Eats on the house,  so let’s eat drink and be merry!"

MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!!!!!!

« : December 23, 2014, 04:29:21 PM Brandybee »
Covems
: 1688

« #2019 : December 23, 2014, 08:30:56 PM »

Popping out of the back room wearing my Christmas sweater that Miss Stone so thoughtfully provided everyone with.  I think mine is the best of them all... not too flashy... but it does kind of say enough. 

I make my way to the stage and up to the microphone... I tap on it... "is this thing on?"

"The clergy is concerned about the lack of religion in Christmas.  According to an unofficial survey, the only time most people mention God is when they check the price tags."

"Winking at a street corner Santa and asking him for a luscious blonde, Mr. Mooncalf was surprised when Mrs. Mooncalf promised he was going to get it."

"Not that Santa Clauses have it easy.  The Santa at Macy's has water on the knee... at least a dozen times a day."

"The minister glared down at Mr. Foster and roared, "And are you, my son, a soldier in the army of the Lord?"
Surprised at being singled out, Mr. Foster replied anxiously, "Y-yes sir, I am."
"Then why," pressed the clergyman, "do we see you here only at Christmas."
Thinking quickly, Mr. Foster replied, "Would you believe, sir, I'm in the secret service."

"Thank you, I'll be here all week"

I make my way off the stage and into the bar room.

The bar looks better than it ever has, and everyone is of good cheer, even those I expected not to be.  Miss Stone and Jayc are snuggled together in a dance, I raise an eyebrow when I notice that they are both wearing gimp masks.  "You would think that in celebration of the season, the wager payment would have been postponed a week," I think.

Sliding up between the two mischevious munchkins, I place a kiss on each of their cheeks.  They jump a little, when I make contact, as they did not see me come up behind them.  "I need to make my way around the bar," I tell Pookie and Terri, "then I'll come back for a Christmas drink with you."

"Miss Stone," I say as I approach her and Jayc, "I've always suspected that if anyone could wear a gimp mask with class, it would be you... and I see that I am not wrong." 

She laughs as we kiss in greeting.  "That jumper is perfect for you Coves." She says to me, "I made the right choice."

"You did," I reply to her while shaking Jayc's hand, "though I kind of like all of them I see."  I eyeball J's sweater.  He too is gimped.  "Merry Christmas, my friend."  I chuckle to myself as I move off.

Sneaking up behind Brandybee, I take hold of her wrist and spin her slightly as in a dance move, then pull her in tight.  "Good evening, Miss Gimp."  I say with a grin.  She gives me a quick kiss on the lips before moving off to where ever it is she goes.

I share a glass of bourbon with AusWoody, while we wish each other a Merry Christmas.

Leaning into Miss Darbi while she's at the bar drinking what appears to be a fireball, I say, "you know, you can put all those drinks on my tab.  You may as well, everyone else does."

Lover and Miss Roxy are together, and I make my way to them to wish them both a Merry Christmas.  We exchange pleasant greeting and some small talk before I break away.

Amy is seated at the bar, and I give her a kiss on her cheek.  "Merry Christmas, Sweets."  I say to her, "be sure to put your drinks on my tab." 

Moving back to the two munchkins, who are seated at the end of the bar by the dwarf's panel.  I slip in between them again, and reaching up underneath the bar, I feel around, bumping the two of them with my elbows.

"What the heck are you doing?"  Pookie asks.

"Looking for something." I answer.  "There something here... it's taken me over a year to find it..."  I continue feeling under the bar with my elbows still poking them.

"Covie," Terri says, "if you are going to keep doing that..."

Her words trail off when I exclaim, "ah ha!"

I find what I was looking for and give it a little push with my finger.  The dwarf's panel drops into the floor.  "Heheh, those clever little buggers."  I reach in and grab hold of my prize.  A mistletoe head band, that I put on my head.  I slide the panel back into place and listen for the latch to catch.  "click"

"OKAY," I holler out over the din, "DON'T EVERYONE CROWD IN AT ONCE, THERE'S PLENTY OF TIME, WE HAVE ALL NIGHT.  I WILL BE WEARING THIS MISTLETOE SO DON'T FORGET TO KISS THE ONE UNDER IT.  NOW, WHO'S FIRST?" 

*Be good or at least be good at what you are doing*
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #2020 : December 24, 2014, 02:53:26 AM »

Covems  suddenly appears and twirls me around the dance floor, giving me a quick kiss and hug before checking out the sea of wonderful Christmas jumpers and decorations.

He chuckles at my Miss Gimp mask and fluffy jumper.  It is a tasty combination.  Then he moves off to greet his other friends.

I see him place some mistletoe on his head,  "Nice move"  I think to myself.  I wish I had thought of it.

When he asks,  "Who's first?"   I cant resist his handsome face and twinkling eyes.

" Me me"   I chuckle and stand in front of him.  " No onion breath and snot this year," I promise.  "Just the gimp mask"

He laughs and we cock our heads one side, then the other to see the best way to kiss with the gimp mask and cowboy hat with mistletoe band on  before moving in for the Christmas Kiss and it is slow and ....  worth it mmm.

"I'm next, I'm next ... "   I hear someone behind tugging on my jumper ....  and turn around.  There's quite a few lined up.   

Merry Christmas Everyone.

Vote for the splendidest (Ugly Really ) Xmas Sweater (Pages 138 to 139 )  See above  lol
« : December 24, 2014, 07:31:45 AM Brandybee »

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Stone
: 1842

« #2021 : December 24, 2014, 01:58:30 PM »

“Oh my, they look fantastic”   I gush over at Jayc, AusWoody, Covems and the Dwarfs. “They are spectacular,” I admire all the lights for the umpteenth time. “You guys are just brilliant”
I hug all of them one by one and plant a kiss on their cheeks.

“Did you manage to deliver all the special gifts?” I ask Doc.
“Of course. All delivered with the cards” he answers,
“Thank you guys.” I hug them all again,  “And your pullovers are all on your beds.”

As I turn my back, they all pull faces but Covems glares at them whispering, “Don’t be so ungrateful and you WILL wear them with a smile”
“Do we havvvvvvve toooooo?”  Bashful whines in a low voice so I wouldn’t hear.
“YES” Covems whispers back in his sternest and most serious voice.  They all trot off to go change looking quite forlorn.  “AND SMILE!”  Covems instructs.  They all turn to him, showing their best grins ever with bright white teeth.

I move to speak to Old_Joe, a little worried about Bear’s credit card.  “Hey Joe, has Bear picked his credit card up yet?”
Old_Joe shrugs, “Not seen him, but he must have, it’s gone from the bar. I sent him a text saying where it was.”

“Oh, did he answer?” I ask, a slow shiver of dread creeping up my spine. I cuss Brandy under my breath for the zillionth time that day. “Why do I let her get me into these situations? And why did I let my phone go dead? I knew I should have put it on charge!”

Old Joe checks his phone and shakes his head. “No, he’s not answered”
“Ok, will you tell me if he does?” I ask him.
“Sure” Old Joe  answers and then his attention is drawn to Terric and Pookie entering the bar and serving them drinks on Covems tab of course.

Before, I can mither more on the subject, Jayc grabs my hand and leads me to the office and kisses me under the mistletoe hanging in the centre of the room.

“mmmm” I moan into his mouth, losing myself in the magic of his arms. He always has that effect on me.  He pulls away as I try and catch my breath and regain my equilibrium.

“Happy anniversary Darling”  he says and hands to me a beautiful silver necklace with the number 3 on.
“For 3 years” I murmur, “Its so beautiful. Thank you J”  and kiss him again.  When we eventually part, he turns me round puts it on for me.
Then I reach into my bag for my gift to him.
It’s a man’s ring with an Oak tree.  “Remember our Oak Tree?”  I whisper

“As if would ever forget that.. My Little Oak”  he chuckles.  He seems pleased and immediately asks me to put it on his finger. It’s a perfect fit.
He kisses me again and then we exchange Christmas cards. We both smile at what’s inside.

Brandy suddenly interrupts us and throws some gimp masks at us, we both lost a bet to her but she was wearing one as well! She lost a bet to us!

She teases me about the payments of the jumpers in front of Jayc. I glare at  her to stop.

It is her fault after all. She takes the hint and asks J to help her move Pachi from her harem. It must be quite smelly by now but at least he had his comforts whilst he was poorly. She leaves to go clear up.

“Oh I just remembered. Brandy’s date. I best hang the poster up, I made...”  I say and Jayc nods and says grinning,  “I already did. It was part of our winning wager, after all”

I pick it up and look at it. It wont hurt to pin another up behind the bar.

Brandybee will date the guy with the ugliest sweater.
Come to the bar, show your sweater, get a free drink and mince pie.
You never know, come post your xmas jumper,
it could be you who gets a lap dance.

Vote above. See top of page.

We wander back to the bar and greet the new guests.
Covems is there chatting. Even if I was wearing a gimp mask, when Covems says I wore it with class, I blush right from my toes to the tips of my hair.

There seems to be rather a large queue forming to kiss Covems when he puts his mistletoe hat on.  I think I might have to catch him later if his lips and tongue are not worn away by then.

Then I think, “No, what the hell, mine wont take long.. and jump the queue!

Covems
: 1688

« #2022 : January 02, 2015, 06:29:03 AM »

Having received kisses from some of my favorite ladies, I'm standing at the bar sipping a sarparilla.  I feel a tug on the leg of my jeans and look down to see Happy there.

He giggles a little and motions for me to stoop lower so he can whisper in my ear.  Happy asks, "would now be a good time?"

"Of course Happy," I reply, "now would be good.  Before she disappears."

Happy reaches up under the bar and the panel drops into the floor.  He scurries inside the dwarf's passage and I hear him call.  "Okay fellas... bring it out."  He starts laughing.

"Aaa - aaaa -  CHOO!"  comes from down below and I hear the shuffling of feet.  One by one the dwarfs pop out of their tunnel.  Grumpy is the last one and slides the panel into place.  Dopey is carrying a wrapped package.

I watch as in mass they march around the bar and straight up to Brandybee.

"Um,"  Bashful starts, his face turning red, "Miss Brandy... aw shucks," he turns away, then starts again, "Um... Miss Brandy... oh gee..."

Finally after a few attempts, Grumpy pulls Bashful out of the way and abruptly states, "Miss Brandy, we have a present for you."

Dopey steps forward holding out a wrapped package.  It is wrapped in Christmas wrapping paper with ribbon around it and a big bow where the ribbon intersects.

Dock blows into a tuning whistle to get the dwarfs all in key.  They sing:

"We wish you a Merry Christmas,
we wish you a Merry Christmas.
We wish you a Merry Christmas
and a Happy New Year."

Dopey hands the package to Brandybee, and the dwarfs all start talking at once.  "Open it.  Unwrap it.  Look inside.  I hope she likes it."

"Thank you so much boys."  Brandy says to them all and carefully unties the ribbon.  Then unwraps the package revealing a box.

"Open that!" All the dwarfs say.

Then Doc pipes in.  "Dopey made it, but we all helped."

She opens the box and folds back the tissue paper.

"It's for your cabin."  Sleepy says with a yawn.

Then they all shout, "MERRY CHRISTMAS MISS BRANDY!!"

The dwarfs turn and shout again, "MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE"

*Be good or at least be good at what you are doing*
bluedenim
: 3007

« #2023 : January 04, 2015, 03:58:07 PM »

"OKAY," I holler out over the din, "DON'T EVERYONE CROWD IN AT ONCE, THERE'S PLENTY OF TIME, WE HAVE ALL NIGHT.  I WILL BE WEARING THIS MISTLETOE SO DON'T FORGET TO KISS THE ONE UNDER IT.  NOW, WHO'S FIRST?" 

I join the queue to give Covie his Christmas kiss, he deserves it! Mwahh

Popping out of the back room wearing my Christmas sweater that Miss Stone so thoughtfully provided everyone with.  I think mine is the best of them all... not too flashy... but it does kind of say enough.  It says to me that I could never afford it, Coves, it's two fucking deer!

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
jasmine_t
: 145

T-girl who loves to play in latex

« #2024 : January 11, 2015, 12:13:17 PM »

Jasmine has just completed another VIP delivery of package, most probably containing some corporation secrets or plans on taking over the world. Whatever was in that package, jasmine got paid well and even got bonus for fast delivery or it was a matter of Jasmines work suit. Working as a courier for VIP deliveries gave Jasmine two satisfaction - speed and adrenaline with possibility to wear her favorite sexy tight leather suit.

Time was late so Jasmine decided to take a shortcut by country roads. After traveling for some time, Jasmine decided to stop and rest for a while and it was her luck to notice a bar near the road with large sign - The Achat Bar & Grill

After stopping not far from the entrance and parking hers Yamaha FZ8, Jasmine examined the bar from outside for a moment or two. Place seemed to be nice, plus some party was obviously going on inside.

Jasmine thought to herself "Ok, lets not forget that I'm not entirely a girl... No hints for the guys!" Jasmine already had experience of fellows reacting  emotionally in other places as she refused to "go  over the corner" with them and even worse what she told some of them that she's not the girl that they expect.

As Jasmine entered the bar, she removed her helmet. Her black hair quickly took their form, covering her neck and slightly back. There was a Xmas party going. People were having fun, sharing gifts, hugs and kisses, everyone seemed very friendly and that gave Jasmine some relief. She tried to avoid attention moved toward the bar, placed her helmet on bar stand close to herself and begun to wait for bartender, meanwhile observing action in bar.

OOC: I hope it's not too late for me to join you guys here? I'm not very skilled with forum RP, but I tried to read previous posts and tend to interlink my appearance in bar with what was already going in here  :)

: 1 ... 133 134 [135] 136 137 ... 146  
« previous next »
: