*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )
« previous next »
: 1 ... 136 137 [138] 139 140 ... 146
: The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )  ( 1111768 )
jasmine_t
: 145

T-girl who loves to play in latex

« #2055 : March 07, 2015, 07:56:44 AM »

After having another drinks, Jasmines tension begun to fade due to alcohol finding it's way to calm her nerves. Her cheeks became rose, eyes much softer and Jasmine leaned forward to put the weight of her body on elbow of her left hand, while holding a glass with right one. Jasmines voice also changed, becoming more seductive, as she addressed Old Joe:

" Joooeee... can a lady have one more drink?"

Old Joe looked at Jasmine, smiling "Haven't lady had too much already?"

Jasmine tried to make serious face, but all she managed to achieve, was a light hiccup as she replied: *HIC* Nonsense! Lady having a relaxing time! First in few years I must *HIC* add!

Jasmine looked so sweet with those pink cheeks and rose nose, plus those hiccups made her even sweeter, so Old Joe laughed for a moment, then took a bottle of brandy and filled Jasmines glass.

Thank you! *HIC*

As Jasmine were about to reach for another sip from her glass, a nice girl sat not far from her to the bar, ordered a drink, yet she didn't drink it, instead she got lost in her mind and begun to make smooth movements tracing the top of her glass.

Jasmine stared at girl (Amethyst) from her current relaxed position for some time, exploring her cloth, hair, trying to find the color of her eyes...

Amethyst

« #2056 : March 07, 2015, 10:07:37 AM »

Snapped from my thoughts I hear the laughter and greets of a few friends and as I watch them taking in the warmth among the group,   suddenly I  feel a little lost and forlorn . Maybe it was the long day making me feel out of my depths here  , I hoped at least that that were the case .

I decide to head back over to my newly aquired place  and find some comfort from the love for my animals ....I stand up and collect my purse from the bar and whisper a ' thank you ' to the kind old gent who had tended my drink , he nods at me and smiles . Turning to leave I notice a lady looking at me .. .. I offer up a smile and she smiles back , she looks like she's having her own party and I can't help but wish I had her confidence she looks so relaxed and so damn sweet .. a million miles from how I feel right now. 

Before leaving I head to the ladies room ,  I need to feel some cool water on my face .. .. I turn the tap on and cup the cool water into the palms of my hand then bathe my face for a few seconds ...raising my head I capture my reflection in the mirror .. Damn the last few weeks have taken its toll .. I think about the pretty sweet lady at the bar and the many other beautiful women in this place and suddenly feel like I shouldn't be here ... I know I'm nothing like these ladies who all seem so in touch with their feminine side and use it fully to their advantage .  My dark  auburn hair looks tussled and my clothes are not the best after todays hike .. old jeans and dusty boots hardly an image any man would want on his arm , My thoughts return to Sam and how we were when we were together , it didn't matter if my hair was a mess or my jeans tattered he had this knack of making me feel like I was the most beautiful woman in the world , Inhaling deeply I wonder if I'll ever meet a man that will fully understand me ,  learning to love was the hardest thing in the world to do , few had been allowed so close that they touched my heart .

I step outside and with one last look around me I think to myself ..I doubt I'll come back to this place again .
« : March 07, 2015, 10:22:08 AM Amethyst »
tangoracer
: 3444

« #2057 : March 08, 2015, 04:43:45 AM »

Moving my hands back to her waist I hold  her down tight to me as my cock stiffens and the unstoppable feeling inside takes over.

"AAWWW FUCK YES" I shout

As I let go the built up tension inside me. We sit still for a few seconds to let our bodies recover with a little kiss on my check she slides off my lap and stands infornt of me and turns to move away grabbing her wrist

"Where do you think you are going?"

"To see Old Joe. I need a drink!" she replied

"That sounds like a great idea"

I point over to the spa bathrobes and say with a smile 

"We best put one of them on if we'er going into the bar"

I watch her lovely shaped ass sway from side to side as she walks over to the robes taking two down off the hocks she throws one over to me as she puts the other around her shoulders and does up the belt around her waist. I do the same with mine as I walk over to her and put my arm around her.

Opening the door back into the bar I look around seeing who is here just to see Sam walking out the bar door. We walk back to the bar to find Woody and Coverm stood having a cold beer. Tapping Woody on his back

"Good to see you again my friend, Did we miss something"

Before Woody had a chance to answer I catch Old Joe's eye and order us a cold beer and cider and black. I point to one of the booths

"Can you bring them over when you do them Joe"

"Sure not a problem"

Still with my arm around Jinger we walk over to the booth and sit looking at each other. Only a few minutes pass till Joe brings over our drinks

"Cider and Black for you Jinger and a cold one for you Tango"

Joe walks back to the bar and leaves us to drink our drinks

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #2058 : March 08, 2015, 08:29:50 AM »

I feel exhilarated after my dance and still naked snog both of the hot men on stage, Covems, the sexy as hell Cowboy and AusWoody, the dark bikie Angel. No doubt their muscled physiques sure helped the dance to be a success.

They watch me leave the stage as they both head off to get a well-deserved drink from Old Joe.

I head for the dressing room and pull on my old trusty jeans, tight T shirt and boots.

“Great Dance,” someone whispers in my ear.  I turn round, the smell of jasmine suddenly in the air and my breath becomes wispy swirls as I feel the temperature drop.
“Doris? Stanley?” I ask in the empty room and look around.

An unseen being chuckles and I feel goose bumps rise on my skin. “They are still around too” the same voice says.

Nobody is in the room!

I look back in the mirror to continue to refresh my make-up.  There standing behind me is a faint see-through image of an old friend who makes me smile. His image begins to become more pronounced – jcm0824 is standing there in his cowboy gear and drum sticks.

“I’m still around in spirit,” he whispers. “Tell my girls, I’m still in their hearts”
“I think they know,” I murmur.
“Tell Blue I loved her story,” He says. “I read it often.”
“I will,” I answer him. “Thank you for the bequeathed gift you left for our village”
He smiles and begins to fade, “Spend it well Miss Brandybee.”

“We will. You will see. We have plans to run a contest soon,” I tell him, knowing time is short.
“Now why doesn’t that surprise me” he answers. “See you all around the bar. Look for me by the drums when “The Cocks N Roses” are playing.”
“I will, your drums and stool are still there,” I nod.

He fades out then and suddenly a bunch of yellow roses fall on the dressing table and a number of jcm0824 rodeo belt buckles.

“A rose of friendship for each of my girls, and buckles for the Band and friends,” his voice echoes softly in the background and then the jasmine is gone and the temperature rises.
“I’ll make sure they get them,” I promise him.

I finish off and finally ready to leave, I pick up the roses and place each in a box. I address each one to the girls - Cheya, Bluedenim, Sexilicious, Stone and Snowbunny78.
And one I keep for myself.

The buckles are wrapped the same and addressed to the band and friends – Dirish, Covems, mrsexlover, Freddie, Lover, tangoracer, Bear, jayc, and hentaiboy69.

Then I call out to Bashful working outside by the stage.
“Make sure these get delivered will you?”
Bashful nods and takes all the boxes from me.

Forum Home Page > Organizations & Events > Introduce yourself > Saying good Bye http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2692.15.html

I return to the bar and pass the Spa room. I grin as I hear familiar grunts, growls and groans.

Covems & AusWoody are waiting with the others.
“Great dance!”  Stone claps me on the back, “Buy the Girl a drink Joe” 
Old Joe smiles and pours me a fresh cup of tea.

“Seems we have new arrivals in town,” I nod in the direction of Sam_Hawke, jasmine_t, Amethyst, Loving Sir. 

I go to greet each one in turn round the room where they are sitting and introduce myself as the owner and my management team – Covems and the dwarfs, Jayc, Lover and james_dean (JD) who is out of town at the mo.

The local house band, Cocks N Roses – mrsexlover, Freddie, Lover, tangoracer, Bear and hentaiboy69

Old Joe as Head Bar Keep, Stone as Head barmaid, AusWoody as the bouncer and handyman who helps Covems fix things, Momma_Andrea – waitress extraordinaire and the other regulars including tangoracer – the local police and owner of the Spa Room attached to the bar, mrsexlover – Chief of Police, ItsAmy123- one of our dancers and Bluedenim- lead vocalist and dancer.

Sam tells me he is about to buy a ranch at Crystal Lake but is in two minds.
“You should go ahead,” I encourage. “It’s the best place around here to live. Most of us have cabins there.”

I move on to Amethyst. She says she is passing through. “You should stay too. There’s a nice little cabin at Crystal Lake, going for a song. It just needs some TLC to make it ship shape again.

Next is Jasmine_t,  a biker who delivers things. “We always need deliverers,” I grin at her. “Hope you stay around.”

I walk over and smile at LovingSir. He tells me, his name is David.  I tell him, “I’ve seen your face around the village, welcome to the AB&G, glad you decided to venture inside”

I return to Old Joe and Stone, waving to Lover and FoxyRoxxy as I catch their eye and raise my eyebrows as I see tangoracer and jingerbird finally exit the Spa room looking a little tussled.

“Make sure they all have a good supply of drinks,” I tell Old Joe.
“On Covems tab?”  Old Joe asks
“But of course,” I giggle.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
leighdeexxx
: 1064

« #2059 : March 10, 2015, 08:48:43 AM »

Wow, it has been ages since I have been here; and if I recall correctly it was only two times then. Its a little odd coming here without the hubby; but hey a girl desires one of Old Joes fancy cocktails. So I move forward to enter and enjoy the atmosphere while waiting on Joe to shake up my very own MMC (Marilyn Monroe Cocktail)

I asked if he remembered the recipe and he looked me over and gave me a smile, then said that it had been far too long since I've been in there; and came around to give me a hug. I had agreed as we embraced.

After the salutations were exchanged, he did tell me to remind him of the ingredients; promising not to forget again...as long as I promised not to stay away so long. I smiled and nodded with a smile. So Joe here are those ingredients...

The Marilyn Monroe cocktail: 2 parts Three Olives Marilyn Monroe™ Strawberry Vodka * 2 parts cranberry juice * Splash of half and half * Preparation: Mix all ingredients in a shaker filled with ice and shake vigorously. Strain into a chilled martini glass and garnish with a strawberry.

As Joe is whipping things into shape, I sit and take a glance around the place as a sense of familiarity comes over me and brings forth a smile. I see some familiar faces as well as some new ones. Its always nice to be able to return to a place feeling a bit like home. 

Wow, in no time Joe has whipped up my cocktail making it even more delectable then I had even imagined it to look like...mmm mmm mm I cannot wait to taste how delish it will be. Just look at how wonderfully Joe has rewarded me with the making of my favorite cocktail.

There's definitely no place like home especially when you are greeted with such love. I take a sip and enjoy its tastiness traveling all the way down, and politely thank Joe with a kiss on the cheek following a warm thank you.

He replies to me not a problem Leigh; but you must remember your promise to me about returning more often. I giggled a bit, said that  I hadn't forgot, and I would make a better attempt to come more often; at least to say hello to him over one of my cocktails.

Decided that I wanted to dance, which I needed to hear some music; that was going to put me in just the right mood to do so.
So I go to the jukebox taking a look at the selection; hmm what am I in the mood for? I am wondering should I put on some twerking music?

Include all the ladies in on how to do it? Should I put on a line dance song and everyone can join in and do it; or should it just be something signature that is only meant for me? Hmmmm, I keep strolling thru the choices and I have decided that, at least today, it will be a line dance that everyone can enjoy all together.   

I have decided to go with one of my favorite line dances and its not too hard to learn either, so here we go... The Wobble Line Dance http://youtu.be/rFdeskwbhAM ah shit got the whole bar up and bumping, shaking all that momma gave'em, hell yeah do it y'all!!! I see you Jinger ahhh shit break it down girl...don't hurt'em now (giggling)  ut oh here comes Brands do it ms thang. Wait wait wait a minute is that the Big Guy rolling up behind Brands and busting out with his version of the wobble? AHHH HELL YES do it big bro put a lil biker into it...HEYYYYYY!!!!

AHHH yehhh wobble baby mmm hmmm oh yeh...I turn to see even Joe is doing the damn thing behind the bar!!!! I yell to him to shake it. He shakes it a little harder and even throws  in some of his own moves...ahhh go JOE GO JOE..

AHH but hold up who is this behind me trying to keep up and mimic my moves ahhh shit heyyyy bust the move mmmm hmmm. I turn to see who is behind me and to my surprise its Sam I Am; adding some of his cowboy moves and keeping up with my own twists and grinds. OHH SHIT YEAHHH oh is that Tango? jumping on in the mix...strutting to the beat ahh oh yess you go boy mmm hmm,  Ah shit!!! I see ya Jinger, locking that ass up make him back it up lol.

OHH HELL YES here comes Stone with Jayc ooh my! work it y'all do it ooh yessss, ooh shit Jay took it down to the floor- you go ahhh shit do that there oooh yes. Stone shaking things up right along with Jay, um he is a bit dazed and mesmerized by Stones hip action (giggling) you go miss thang do it hahahahah

AHH do it Coves yeah don't hurt ya self. Oh did he just do it like that? Oh oh ok Coves. 
MMM HMM Roxxy you got it girl; Lover is tripping over his tongue with all your movements; he is overheating I think hehehe work'em giril and I see all the others doing the damn thing....WOBBLE BABY WOBBLE BABY WOBBLE BABY WOBBLE  AHHH YESSS Y'ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phew wee the song is finally over and everyone is laughing and having a good time; whatever was bothering or hindering them, has been put on the back burner as it should be. 
A line has formed at the bar, as requests for something cold is inedible-after all that shaking and baking; clearly I can understand that. I reach down in my purse and see I still have the hubbies credit card and guess what I'm going to do???

YES!!!! you guessed it I am going to buy this round for the whole bar!! I stand up and yell this round is on me! Everyone is having a good time talking and drinking and asking me what the next dance is going to be.
I smiled and suggested something more laid back for this round and it wasn't quite what they were expecting.
But I went and made the selection I had in mind for us. We will see then once it starts to play how they feel about it then. I put the necessary amount of money in the jukebox and up came....
Righteous Brothers - UNCHAINED MELODY http://youtu.be/ZoEwR9_Sy_M 

Once the music began, I could hear the crowd scream and give shouts of approval. Everyone grabs their special someone and begins to slow dance closely to one another. I go back to the bar and have another one of my cocktails and enjoy the music wailing on the jukebox.
I am sitting, enjoying, and watching how the guys are trying to sing the song to their fair maidens...and its a bit funny to watch them trying to hit the high note of the song.

I have to giggle and of course I do. Just as I am sipping my drink, a familiar face appears out of the dim lit room and joins me at the bar; as he orders a cold brew for himself.
I turn to him and ask why isn't he dancing, and told him don't tell me you cant dance. I reminded him, that he was just following behind me pretty well lol. His reply was kind and sweet.

He said, he would rather sit and chat with a friend who looked like they could use a friend at that moment. I smiled and told him thank you; as he gave me a hug I fought back my tears and emotions. Then he said to me, "Leigh its ok to cry we all are your friends here.."
I told him I appreciated it but I didn't come out to be a buzz kill or to be crying in public (can do that all alone at home by myself)

He smiled again and said that it was ok, and not to be ashamed to express those emotions. I looked at him and I could see Aus looking at me as well giving me the "are you ok" look .
I force a smile and begin to feel a bit better and respond to both that I am ok.
Someone else is playing the jukebox and I could almost swear its some Lynard ooh yes it is. They have chosen Simple Man. Good choice I thought to myself...yes good choice. 
« : March 10, 2015, 08:52:23 AM leighdeexxx »
tangoracer

« #2060 : March 14, 2015, 12:31:29 PM »

Drinking my drink quietly with Jinger after such a hot shower with her in the spa.
 When Leigh puts the Wobble Line dance on Jinger drags me to the dance floor to join in. After looking at her with disbelief I follow the moves and dance the line dance.

As we dance our robes open showing we are naked under them I just smile at Liegh as she see's my naked body under my robe Not trying to cover my body as I move to all the dance moves

As the song ends I smile over at Leigh and retie my robe  around my waist Taking Jinger's hand I lead her back to our table and wave over to Joe for some more drinks

LovingSir

« #2061 : March 15, 2015, 07:03:38 PM »

Sitting at the bar I watch as most of the patrons head towards the dance floor as a country song starts playing from the jukebox. Most seem to know the steps, a few trying to follow the knowing in front of them. I even notice a couple in bath robes having a go at it. OOPS he doesn't seem shy that his robe has opened and is not wearing shorts of any kind under it.
The barmaid return and ask if I would like another beer.
" So new to town guy, I'm Stone the head barmaid here. Are you just passing through or have plans on staying for awhile"?

I say I have just moved in to the village recently for my job and introduce myself as David. "Nice to meet you Stone".
jingerbird
: 392

« #2062 : March 16, 2015, 05:21:46 AM »

Laughing so hard I can hardly breath, I let go of Tango's hand and adjust my robe, making sure it is tied tight this time. I rush over to the bar and almost climb onto it.

'Hey Joe.' Panting I giggle as I talk. 'Could I please have a bottle of water? I'm exhausted'

Joe just shakes his head at me 'From the dancing, right?'

'Of course. What else would it be?' I wink at him. Stone walks over to us.

'Hey Stone!' We High 5 and she collects drinks and returns to serving them.

'Hey new guy' I say to the unfamiliar face at the bar.

'Hey, nice to meet you, I'm David'

'Well, nice to meet you too David. Call me Jinger!' Winking at him and smiling at Joe, I return to Tango, slip into our booth as he grabs me and kisses me deeply.

Come chat with more than just one person at a time at The Town Square.. http://achatsquare.chatango.com
jasmine_t
: 145

T-girl who loves to play in latex

« #2063 : March 28, 2015, 11:25:53 AM »

After I had finished another shot, stood up, fixed her tight leather jacket, still holding her jacket zipper low, at level of her belly, showing her breasts at the middle in black curvy bra, moved to the stage.

After few seconds whispering something to the every band member, I took microphone and addressed to the bar:

Good evening everyone! I'm very new here, but from what I have seen, you guys and girls know how to have fun!

I took slight pause

After that HOT performance we just all had  a pleasure to  observe, I want to give a song to bar owner and you people out there!
I pointed with my hand to all of the bar, smiling.

And that the only cowboy song I know!

I nodded to band and after short into begun to sing:

Lets light it up, lets light it up until our hearts catch fire...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPiW0tkWfeg
« : March 28, 2015, 11:31:20 AM jasmine_t »

FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #2064 : April 18, 2015, 02:01:11 AM »

After our hot dance  me and lover see  brandy waving to us we  walk over to the bar 

and congratulate her on her performance ... talented performance Brandy!

as  she and Lover chat  I take some time to get off my heels and  read all my
text messages on my cell phone....

meeting here  at this  that time meeting meetings

looks like I am going to be busy  maybe I can squeezes in a foot  massage

some time soon ...

the  bar is busy as always   every one is having a nice time 

I am  wondering what's next  I smile thinking  all I need to see is some one
dressed as a  man weiner  I look up and look around wounder who will  fit this  look best  ;D

I shack  my  head smiling  on this.....Looking at lover ,  what  a handsome man  he blinks at me and gives me a big smile  as he
keeps talk to Bb ...

out at the corner of my eye I see a  Dwarf fly by  hmmmmmm

Ok

back to saving the word   

world Peace  on my   cell phone    ;D

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
tangoracer

« #2065 : April 19, 2015, 03:45:53 PM »

As Jinger returns to our booth I kiss her deeply and take a sip of my drink
Leaning back into my chair I look deep into Jingers eyes and smile.

Taking her hand I lean forward and whisper "Back in a minute my Love"

Spinning out of my side of the booth still in my bath robe from the spa I make my way up onto the stage. Placing the mic stand in the middle of the stage I turn and get my guitar and turn back to the mic. Tapping it a couple of times to make sure it was working. Clearing my throat with a little cough that make everyone turn and look up at the stage.

"What do you call a man with a bird on his head ??"

"CLIFF"Stouts Brandy

"What do you call a man with a car on his head??

"JACK"calls Jinger

Groans from the rest of the bar fill the air

"NO MORE" Stouts Woody

"OK OK no more jokes" I say with a big smile

Taking my guitar I start to play  tapping the floor key with my foot the backing tune starts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPCjC543llU

Alan Jackson, Jimmy Buffett - It's Five O' Clock Somewhere

The sun is hot and that old clock is movin' slow,
An' so am I.
Work day passes like molasses in wintertime,
But it's July.
I'm gettin' paid by the hour, an' older by the minute.
My boss just pushed me over the limit.
I'd like to call him somethin',
I think I'll just call it a day.

Pour me somethin' tall an' strong,
Make it a "Hurricane" before I go insane.
It's only half-past twelve but I don't care.
It's five o'clock somewhere.

Oh, this lunch break is gonna take all afternoon,
An' half the night.
Tomorrow mornin', I know there'll be hell to pay,
Hey, but that's all right.
I ain't had a day off now in over a year.
Our Jamaican vacation's gonna start right here.
Hit the 'phones for me,
You can tell 'em I just sailed away.

An' pour me somethin' tall an' strong,

I could pay off my tab, pour myself in a cab,
An' be back to work before two.
At a moment like this, I can't help but wonder,
What would Jingerbird do?

Holding out my hand to Jingerbird as she makes her way up on stage for the first time.
As the bar clap and cheer her onto the stage.

Funny you should ask that because I'd say:

He don't care.
I don't care.

What time zone am on?
What country am I in?
It doesn't matter, it's five o'clock somewhere.
It's always on five in Margaritaville, come to think of it.
Yeah, I heard that.
You been there haven't you.

Yessir.
I seen your boat there.

I've been to Margaritaville a few times.
All right, that's good.
Stumbled all the way back.
OK. Just wanna make sure you can keep it between the navigational beacons.
Between the buoys, I tell you.
All right. Well, it's five o'clock. Let's go somewhere.
I'm ready, crank it up.
Let's get out of here.
I'm gone.

As the song ends I turn to Jinger and kiss her on the hand and go and put my guitar back on its stand before leading Jinger back to our booth

« : April 19, 2015, 03:47:25 PM tangoracer »

LovingSir

« #2066 : April 20, 2015, 12:57:12 PM »

A woman wearing a robe comes to the bar asking for a bottle of water from the bartender. As he walks to the cooler, Stone walks by and the high five as her drinks arrive. She picks up the drinks and turns to me. “Hey new guy”. I introduce myself and she replies, “Well nice to meet you too David, Call me Jinger”!She winks and throws Joe a smile before returning to her table.

Jasmine walks over to the stage talking with the members of the band, then steps up to take the microphone. I sit and watch as she performs her rendition of Lovers on the Sun. As she finishes and returns to the bar, I wave at Joe to get her a drink on me for her and walk over to congratulate her on a fine performance.

Just a few minutes later, I turn to see Jinger’s  date on stage telling bad jokes until The large gentleman at the bar teasingly yells out No More! “Ok, OK no more jokes”.
He turns and picks up a guitar and starts to play.  Everyone at the bar has their toes tapping to the beat of the music. A few head back out to the dance floor.  Jinger walks on the stage taking his hand and begins to sing with him. The banter is somewhat comical, then he kisses her hand as the crowd of people clap to show their appreciation.

I finish my drink and settle my tab before heading out to the parking lot. A smile crosses my face as I think, I like this little village, glad I found my way here. I jump in my car and head towards the lake where I just bought my new home.
tangoracer

« #2067 : April 22, 2015, 02:39:33 PM »

After finishing my drink I lean over the table and whisper

"Be back in about 5 minutes my love going to get dressed"

With a gentle kiss on her cheek I slide out of the booth and head into the poolroom and throw the secret doorway into the tunnel. The cold air down there hits me and some happy memories fill my head. As I enter the Ice House I remember the dress code and smile to myself as I let the robe full onto the floor.

As I walk  down the hallway I rest my hand on the third door down and bow my head just a little. Before making my way down to the other end of the hallway and pushing the heavy oak door of my chamber open. Thinking to myself its been a long time that I have been in here. Going into the dressing room every thing is in its rightful place and I quickly get dressed in my trusty black jeans waist coat and cowboy hat and boots.

Making my way back into the bar I see Jinger isn't at our booth, looking around I see the spa door closed.
Sitting back in the booth I wait for Jinger to come out, she is only a few minutes and I meet her halfway back to me.

"Shell we go and spend the rest of the night up at the lake and have a moon light cruise around the lake my love"

"That sounds like a great idea lets go"

Taking her hand I pull her to me and we kiss passionately for just a few seconds before I put my arm around her shoulder and we walk out of the bar into the warm night air.

The moon is high and bright in the sky as we get into my car and take a slow drive up to the lake.

leighdeexxx
: 1064

« #2068 : May 01, 2015, 09:27:05 AM »

Ah I as I am walking in the memories of my last encounter gives me a smile and a feeling of nostalgia. See it was not too long ago that I introduced to the bar the wobble line dance,  and we did that dance the whole night thru. It was a time to remember.

I entered I am glad to see Jinger and Tango as they are on their way out. They pass me and I am ever so grateful that this time Tango is fully dressed in something other than a loose fitting robe  (lol).

As they are leaving I hear Tango suggest a night cruise on the lake to Jinger, she agrees and off to the lake they go. AHHH the lake I've heard so much about the lake. It reminds me of my own childhood home. Not bothered by the big city and our ways; the lake was like home away from home in all its glory.

As I continue to walk in the bar I see Old Joe as usual working diligently and dutiful behind the bar, he lift his head in between chores and asked me if I was to have my usual.

Smiling at Joe for remembering my new favorite drink; just pulled me in even closer to knowing that soon I would call this area my new homestead.
Joe and I begin to have a conversation and he is curious as to why it has been so long since I have stopped in and at least had a drink with him and the regulars.

I begin to tell him my dilemma as well as my current situation. He looks at me with that all knowing stare and begins to inform me that there were plenty new opportunities popping up all over town down by the lake.
I sipped my Marilynn Monroe strawberry cocktail and listened as Old Joe began to help me weigh my options to solving my current situation. Old Joe begins to sound very familiar to me in his all knowing advice, as i continue to sip my cocktail. I cannot help but to think his advice is and was all too familiar. It almost felt that maybe it had been rehearsed or even he had been influenced to pursue someone's agenda; I could not help but feel I had heard this all before...

Just as I sit trying to make heads or tails out of whom could have been the influencing factor to Joes advice; someone starts up the jukebox and what do we have blaring loud and proud? The Cupid Shuffle...as Joe comes from behind the bar and heads for the dance floor and leads the line dance with all the workers as well as the regulars; following him they all take formation as the song begins to blare.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrqmmtaSTPM.

Everyone begins to shake and bake and having fun doing so. I sit back and enjoy the performance, fun is had all across the bar and I am enjoying it tremendously. I cannot believe that the Cupid Shuffle has made its debut to the AB&G (didn't quite have the heart to tell the gang that this dance is eons old...so I didn't)

oh my goodness everyone is having a ball and i am so shocked that even Joe is taking part of the shuffle...
GO JOE WORK IT OUT BABY....I yell into the crowd;

As if that was the little oomph he needed he, Joe began to really turn up on the dace floor. Sitting back and watching the dance continue; I am quickly reminded as to why I am back in town.

Suddenly, I feel a bit frustrated about loosing my job that I have had for 30 years, my condo in Manhattan, amongst other personal things. But I cant seem to shake the fact that all of this was supposed to take place...like the world had a message to deliver and it had been far time that I took heed to what it had to say.

Old Joe returns to his station, as he looks at me with a proud fatherly look. He asks if I needed a refill and I told him I was fine.

He begin to pick up where he left off; just before the music started. His words becoming more and more familiar, I cannot shake the feeling that I had heard this all before; but not from him, no it wasn't at all Joes normal bar talk this time.

This time his conversation was more informative, suggesting, knowingly, as well as very compelling. I cant help but to replay his words over and over again as I make my way to the door.  Old Joe makes one final attempt by telling me I know what I must do and the answer had been looking me dead in my eyes for years now; but it took this tragedy to occur before I would beckon to the call of expectations.

Old Joe hands me a business card with an agency name  and address and with a very stern and meaningful glare, suggested that I call first thing in the morning, the beginning chapter of my new destiny.

I look at the card and the Real Estate name,  of Crystal Lake.

"Yes, I will first thing in the morning, Joe."

He smiled and said good luck to my new beginnings as well as seizing my destiny. I thanked him and waved good bye to all the rest of the crew.

As I walk away, I am still feeling like this was all a dream as if someone was writing my life out as I walked along my own path and some how Joe was involved...cant shake the puzzled and odd feeling that has taken over me...

« : May 01, 2015, 04:06:16 PM Brandybee »
ItsAmy123
: 705

*Go Beyond The Reason To Love*

« #2069 : May 09, 2015, 07:39:34 PM »

I make my way into the bar on a crisp, Saturday evening after a seemingly long spell. I hadn't been here since the holidays and the regular energy I felt while walking in was absent.

Wearing a long dress held together by straps to my side and a pair of laced heels, I click-clack my way to the bar to see Old Joe undressing me with his eyes as per usual and flashing me a sly smirk.

"Well, well... aren't you a sight for a sore eyes," he says while grinning, leading me to do a playful courtesy before leaning over the counter.

"The regular please, oh kind Sir," I murmur, in a mocking, sultry tone.

"Aren't you going to sit?" he questions me while pouring me my drink.

"I would, but I've got a performance to do tonight," I reply, as he hands the glass over to me.

"Ahh.. you usually wear much less for those performances of yours," he chuckles, grinning devilishly at me.

"Oh, I won't be dancing tonight.." I say before chugging down the drink in one gulp. I slam the glass down on the counter and say "Stay tuned.." with a smirk and a wink, before strutting my way to the vacant stage. A single spotlight, a stool and an old-fashioned microphone had been set up at my request.

Two bouncers help me hop onto stage and I grab the mic before I take a seat on the stool. Crossing one leg over the other in order to flash a good amount of skin, I purr into the mic.

"Is this thing on?" I say with a chuckle, grabbing a hold of the calm and collected crowd's attention, as opposed to the usual rowdy crowd I'm used to.

"Hey guys... Many of you probably know me as Amy, and for those of you who don't know me, well I'm Amy," I say with a giggle. "Uhm.. usually, putting on an arousing and theatrical display of a hot dance is more of my forte but.. uhm.. to commemorate the two year anniversary of the night I first made my way through those doors," I say while pointing towards the bar entrance... "I thought I would do something different. It's certainly been one hell of a ride since that night to say the least," I say with a chuckle .. "And uhm.. this song I'm going to sing is definitely a classic and I'd like to dedicate it to that girl, who was a little lost and partially in search of something or someone and found herself in this wonderful place two years ago to this day. If you know the words, sing along," I conclude with a smile, as the soft guitar strings of the instrumental kick in from the booming speakers to each side of the stage.

Eva Cassidy - Time After Time
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWvPOJOYqGA

Lying in my bed I hear the clock tick,
And think of you
Caught up in circles
Confusion is nothing new
Flashback, warm nights
Almost left behind
Suitcases of memories,
Time after

I look towards my stool, the one I sat on the first night and the many nights after that, while singing through the first verse. My voice isn't pitch perfect but a high string of emotion and soul is evident as I sing in a subtle, soft tone while remembering my She-Wolf costume, meeting new people, and flirting with the funny guy in the big-balled monkey costume.

Sometimes you picture me
I'm walking too far ahead
You're calling to me, I can't hear
What you've said
Then you say, go slow
I fall behind
The second hand unwinds

Fighting feelings of jealousy, the beautiful escape to Crystal Lake, that sense of belonging and love, having someone here clearly displaying their affection for me for the first time... all these thoughts run through my mind, leading me to reflect and become even more emotional as I sing the chorus to that lost, young girl who came here two years ago in hopes of just that. 

If you're lost you can look and you will find me
Time after time
If you fall I will catch you, I will be waiting
Time after time

Time after time
Time after time

The slowed-down rendition of the 80s classic certainly tugs at strings of the heart as I further reflect on events that spanned through the course of time I've spent in this village.

After my picture fades and darkness has
Turned to gray
Watching through windows
You're wondering if I'm okay
Secrets stolen from deep inside
The drum beats out of time

The spousal ceremony, that state of pure bliss, fighting feelings of loneliness, trying to fight temptations at every corner, the seedy motel room, strong feelings of immense guilt, faint recollections of verbal abuse, leaving and then returning in hopes of a fresh new start, illusions of resentment, miscommunications, a second chance with one considered to be a soulmate, those hot & long & passion-filled nights, suddenly starting to miss that feeling of being openly and proudly affectionate leading to that same, on-going feeling of loneliness...  I see all of the events happening before my eyes as I sing my heart out.

Time after time
Time after time

I take a deep breath as the bridge of the song kicks in and I return to my soft, hushed vocals.

You said go slow
I fall behind
The second hand unwinds

Something triggers in my mind that makes me come to some sort of realization and I begin to think and focus on all the positives of the past two years. The instrumental stops for one set of a the chorus and emotions are at an all high in the room, with all eyes on me as my voice echoes throughout the place.

Time after time
If you fall I will catch you, I'll be waiting
Time after time

I think of the all the friendly faces I've come across and have lead to befriend, the fun games, the storylines, the secret date events, the creativity, pushing to have to new costumes and outfits in shop, getting so excited when there was a new outfit out that I really liked, trying a new pose for the first time with someone, those special, intimate moments with the ones you've made a deep connection with, my well-received dances, the parties... the list goes on and on in my mind as my sadness fades, a big grin appears on my face and the instrumental kicks back in for the final chorus.

Time after time
If you fall I will catch you, I'll be waiting
Time after time

To my delight everyone in the room is singing along in pure joy. Their phones are out with the flash on, as they wave them in unison and we all sing the song to conclusion in unison.

Time after time
Time after time
Time after time
Time after time
Time after time
Time after time
Time after...
Tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime!

The crowd erupts in cheers as the song ends leading me to giggle and laugh in pure contentment. I murmur a soft thank you to the crowd before the spotlight fades and I disappear into the darkness of the night.
« : February 22, 2017, 01:57:55 AM ItsAmy123 »

: 1 ... 136 137 [138] 139 140 ... 146  
« previous next »
: