*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )
« previous next »
: 1 ... 140 141 [142] 143 144 ... 146
: The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )  ( 1111769 )
freddie
: 248

Sweet child o'mine

« #2115 : August 20, 2015, 02:12:23 PM »

i open the door of the B&G , make a step inside and stand still looking around
"it's nice to be back here" i think "home sweet home"
there's not many people at this moment and no one i know
well but old Joe is there "see...nothing changed " i smile and make my way to him
"hey Joe it's great to see you "
"gimme a beer pls ...it's peacefull here now ...how long will last ?"
we both smile and he hands me my beer
i sit at a table and drink my beer slowly remembering all the crazy nites i've seen here
as my beer is over i go on stage and pick up an acoustic guitar, take a stool ans start playing some chords
slightly picking up the chords of an old tune by Whitesnake
i rather call my bro, we have to rock this place soon
i get lost in my music, feeling shivers down my spike i close my eyes and let my fingers run while softly i start singing some words
"...But you were there
To whisper in my ear
Why don't you share my dreams with me..."
"...mmm...the deeper the love...mmm"
as i stop singing i open my eyes , just to see a girl staring at me, clearly she was listening me
she smiles and my heart miss a beat
"awesome" she says
i smile back "thanks" ..."and you're amazing"

Amethyst
: 52

« #2116 : August 20, 2015, 03:12:50 PM »

In the cool night air I close my eyes and take in a deep breath , oh god that feels so nice and brings instant relief from the heat inside. I can hear the announcements from the mic inside and the huge applause from the dancers doing their thing. A few more moments pass by, my back resting against the wall I hear all the chatter start to die down a little ... Then I hear the sound of a guitar being played and it catches my attention. The voice deep although I can tell it has a slight accent to it.  Having always been a lover of guitar tunes I decide to step inside and take a look.

The room is still very crowded , some people hugging some chatting and some just happily drinking and enjoying their time but all showing respect to the man on stage by keeping it low.

I move a little closer to get a better view of who is playing and watch his fingers as they work the guitar. His eyes closed I can see he is lost in his song and I almost feel like I know where he is in his head .. I have had many of those moments happily just lost in a song.

As he finishes the song he looks up and I am compelled to compliment his playing and singing, Smiling I look at him and say one word that I think will sum it up   " Awesome " . He looks back at me smiles and says something but I don't quite catch what it was he said so I smile and nod pretending I heard him feeling slightly embarrassed . 

Walking away a little flushed I weave through the crowd..... I need some more cool air, reaching the door I step outside once again.
freddie

Sweet child o'mine

« #2117 : August 21, 2015, 03:33:19 PM »

I stare at her deep brown eyes,enchanted by her beauty
She nods at me smiling, then turns and walk away
My eyes follow her waving through the crowd , her body tightened by a light grey short dres s  ,with black flowers drawn on it, that enhance her sinuous curves
As she reaches the door i wake up from this hypnotic view , lay my guitar and rush to the front door
Out on the street i look left then right and i see her standing on the sidewalk
Again i cant help but notice how much beautiful she is ,there in the street lights i realize she is the one i was singing about .
Taking a deep breath i go toward her, she feels my presence and turns to face me
I smile " hello ... I'm Freddie..."     
« : August 21, 2015, 03:39:10 PM freddie »

Fixxgiggle

« #2118 : August 21, 2015, 05:02:53 PM »

I’ve been a resident of AChat for several weeks now, so I’ve finally decided it’s time for me to put in an appearance at the famous AChat Bar & Grill. From what I have heard it is the place to see and be seen, to network and meet the local community.

As first impressions are everything, I put a little more effort than usual into getting ready. The clippers come out, running them over my scalp, making sure my hair is short and even. A fresh razor sees to the stubble upon my chin. A hand over my skin checks the smoothness of the finish.

Then it’s time for a shower. I run the water so it is just hot enough to sting as it hits my skin. The jet is set to full power, invigorating me as it massages my body, driving away the last rigors of a week of work. Rubbing myself down with a rough towel, leaves me feeling completely refreshed.

Going to the large wardrobe I select a light grey suit, just returned for the cleaners. I match this with a crisp, freshly pressed pale pink shirt. I complete the outfit with high polished black shoes. The only jewellery I wear is a simple silver necklace. I slip my phone, keys and wallet into various pockets. Happy there are no unsightly bulges I call down to the front desk and ask them to hail me a taxi. Then I head to the elevator.

By the time I get to the sidewalk, a cab is waiting and the night attendant is holding the door open ready for me. I thank the elderly attendant, with a hearty slap on the back and ease myself into the back of the taxi. Glancing back at me in the mirror, the cabbie asks “Where to, Sir?”

“The AChat Bar & Grill, please.” I answer, settling myself into the seat.

“Of course, Sir.” The driver replies, with a mischievous grin. Adding “Buckle up please, Sir”.

I have just got the seat belt on when the driver guns the engine and accelerates hard into the evening traffic. I find myself forced back into my seat, as a symphony of angry horns follows us. My luck with taxi drivers remains unchanged. I always end up being driven by a cabbie who is really a frustrated racing driver.

Every turn is taken at speeds most would consider insane; at least twice I swear he had the car up on two wheels. Getting stuck behind a slow driver (actually they were obeying the speed limit), the cabbie tailgates them, every now and then trying to dart out round them. Finally when he considers it safe to overtake, he floors the accelerator. I’m once more thrust back into my seat and another cacophony of horns follows us into the evening.

Once again, my guardian angel is watching over me and despite the driver’s best efforts to turn us into another traffic statistic we arrive safely at the AChat Bar & Grill. I pay the driver and climb out the cab. I have barely cleared the door when the taxi speeds off amid squealing tires and the smell of burning rubber.

As I stroll across to the club, I notice a man rush from the door. He looks round, his gaze finally falling upon a woman standing nearby. Even in the streetlights her beauty is quite apparent; ebony hair cascading across shoulders left bare, by a dress that clings to every curve of her body. The man tries to look casual and unhurried as he approaches her. I smile and silently wish the Romeo luck. I lengthen my stride to carry me to the door.

I push the door to the bar open, stepping through to stop a short way beyond the threshold to take in the scene. It’s not very busy when I arrive, a few patrons clustered in small groups here and there. I take in the stage and the bar. There is the low murmur of conversation, occasionally broken by an outburst of laughter. My nostrils are assailed by the familiar smells of a bar, alcohol and sweat, but intermingled with these is the smell of grilling meat.

I stroll across the floor, bypassing several groups of interesting looking folk and make for the bar. I know my presence has not gone unnoticed as several pairs of eyes follow my progress across the room. I nod in greeting to the old gentleman who is tending the bar. He returns my nod, asking “What can I get you, stranger?”

“Give me a whiskey chaser, please.” I need something to help me get over the taxi drive here.

A shot of whiskey and a bottled beer promptly appear. With a grin, I grab the whiskey in my left hand and the beer in my right. I gulp down the whiskey and as I feel the liquid fire begin to burn my throat I quickly drain the beer. Letting out a satisfied sigh I slam the empty glass and bottle down on the bar. I order another beer, which arrives just as promptly as the first. Taking a sip I look out across the room…

…and I wonder who I will meet at the AChat Bar & Grill tonight.
Amethyst

« #2119 : August 23, 2015, 12:33:23 PM »

Outside I take in the skyline ..stars scattered like little jewels light up the night against the dark onyx from which they sit , the moon seems much brighter this evening as its glow fades out the stars closest to it.  I am jolted from thoughts as I turn to see who is approaching and recognise the man from the club ..it's the guitar player.

He introduces himself as 'Freddie' , I smile at him not quite sure what to say. It's been a long time since I have been stood this close to a man. I can't help but look him over as I pause . My words almost stammer from me , " H...Hi I'm Ame ...pleased to meet you Freddie " , I offer him an handshake. I continue to speak nearly allowing my words to rush from my mouth , " You play that guitar very well, your music enticed me into the bar " I compliment him.

As I speak I notice 'Mad Max' the cab driver , (Not his real name but one that had become a well known nickname for a raving lunatic cabbie)  As the cab squeals into the car park I can't help but pity the passenger/s .  I notice a gentleman step from the vehicle , he looks well spruced, his tailor made suit showing his strong shoulders, I watch him check himself over and judging by his expression his face looks as one of relief to have made it here safely.  I laugh to myself , if this guy is new around here he'll soon learn if you want to get somewhere fast just call 'Mad Max' however if you want to get somewhere and arrive safely maybe it would be best to opt for alternative transport.

I keep my eyes on him as I watch him walk across to the Bar grill door , he pushes it open and then vanishes from view.

I turn and look at Freddie who I notice is also watching the gentleman he looks at me and we both just laugh knowing the poor guy has probably been thrown around in the back seat of MadMax cab  ..that's a good sign we both seem to share the same sense of humour and as a first meeting this is pretty mellow and I feel blessed that it is.  I notice his tall frame ,he has long well kept hair that falls loosely around the contour of his face , a handsome face. His accent and voice is deep and as he takes my hand to his mouth to kiss it  I can see that he is certainly a romantic.
freddie

Sweet child o'mine

« #2120 : August 24, 2015, 02:11:12 PM »

" the pleasure is mine Ame "
i take her hand to gently kiss it and i notice how soft and silky smooth is, it's nicely warm and well manicured
getting lost in her deep brown eyes i hold her hand a bit more than what was necessary to kiss it, she looks somehow slightly embarassed
i slowly release her hand smiling " i'm so glad you liked my song " words run out freely but actually i'm just admiring this so beautiful woman staring at me
her short dress enhance her curves and a see through piece reveals part of her full breast,she wears high black leather boots , which i like a lot
her long black hair , the perfect makeup , her jewels and rings , all speaks of a good taste elegant woman
the beauty of her face, the dark skin , everything i look at it's simply amazing
"...all i ever dreamed..."
"what?" she says
"ops sorry i was just thinking out loud" and i smile
she smiles back at me and i can see her blushing a bit
"it's a nice nite, look how beautiful the moon is...would you like to take a walk to the river?"

Fixxgiggle

« #2121 : September 08, 2015, 02:19:51 PM »

Leaning against the bar, slowly sipping the icy beer my eyes take in the scene, looking over the colourful characters who make up the patrons and staff. Suddenly, I feel a little over dressed; maybe a suit wasn’t the best choice. I‘ve been in the city too long. As I’m wondering whether it might be time for a change of scenery my phone rings, with a glance at the screen I curse under my breath, gulp down my beer and head outside to take the call.

My boss is telling there’s a crisis that needs to be dealt with NOW. Yes, even on a Friday night there is no escaping my boss. I wave down a taxi and get in. I’m sure it’s the same crazy driver that brought me earlier. Suddenly thrust back into the seat, I know I’m in the same cabbie. I finish my call to my boss and settle back for another rollercoaster ride. Just in the opposite direction.

I notice a newspaper left by a previous victim…I mean passenger. I start flicking through the pages, not really that interested. I scan down the personal ads, when one catches my eye. Someone is looking for help at a cottage on Crystal Lake, with the offer of lodgings thrown in. I’ve heard a lot about the lake, it’s said to be very beautiful and relaxing. My mind begins to wander over the possibilities.

The car coming to a sudden halt, brings me back to reality. We’ve skidded to a halt outside my apartment. Inside, I’m straight to work on my laptop. Of course, the crisis could have waited until Monday and it was overly generous to call it a crisis. Annoyed with my boss for ruining my night, I head to bed.

I will return to the AB&G I think as I slip into bed. There are too many interesting people there not to go back.

Tickle and Giggle.

Fixxgiggle :D
« : September 08, 2015, 02:22:27 PM Fixxgiggle »
Amethyst

« #2122 : September 13, 2015, 12:59:50 PM »

Pushing at the door , myself and my companion enter the bar & grill and find a well fitted booth to sit and dine. The menu's are of high quality gloss with a nice rustic wooden container that encases the cutlery wrapped in their napkins.  Fixx places his hand to the lower half of my back and directs me to be seated first but instead of sliding in alongside me he opts to sit opposite me, smiling as he does so.

It isn't long before we have a beautiful smiling waitress arrive at our table, "Hi there can I get you lovely folks something to drink?", Fixx lifts his head and smiles at the pleasant lady, "Hi there , Yes, I'd love a bottle of your Ice cold beer please and the lovely lady here would like ?" , he looks at me smiling and nudges his chin a little enquiring what I'd like to drink , I look to Fixx and then to the beautiful waitress, " I'll have a beer too please", smiling I say, "thank you"  I direct my thank you to both Fixx and the lovely waitress. She returns the smile at me and speaks with a very cheerful tone, " Suuure thing ..two Ice cold beers coming up" , Fixx thanks the waitress as she slides the pencil from her notepad into the back of her clipped up hairstyle, turns on her heels and walks to the bar.

Fixx takes up the menus handing one to me, "I don't know about you, but right now I could just about eat anything",  taking the menu from his hand I feel his fingertips brush over my knuckles , a cool show of affection and I feel myself blush a little. I lower my eyes briefly not able to look into his eyes, damn! why does he have this effect on me , I don't even really know him! I chastise myself inwardly and feel a little embarrassed that I can't look at him without ...without ..want ?! . Oh god no! .. I chastise myself some more for a few seconds. Fixx looks at me and I think he picks up on my inner turmoil , "Problem Ame"? his tone is one of concern , feeling as if I have been rumbled I conjure up the first thing I can think of , " No nooo , I was just thinking the BBQ Pulled Pork sounds very appetizing",I gulp inhaling a quick flood of air.

"Oh really? would you recommend it", he asks with a broad grin on his face. Damn he knows that's not what was really going through my mind and I'm almost sure he knows exactly what effect he has on me and is teasing me.

I look at him and narrow my eyes and he knows I'm playing into his tease. I speak cheerfully, beginning to feel a little more relaxed in his company, "Why yes ...yes I doooo, I think you'll find it very much to your liking Mr Fixx".

He is about to speak when our beers are delivered on a tray each set down on a napkin in front of us, "please enjoy your beers ,could I get you both anything else?", the waitress still very pleasant.

Fixx looks at me and then to the waitress , "Well the lovely Ame here very much recommends the bbq pulled pork so on that basis I think we would both like to have that, if that would be ok? .. thank you?"

"You sure can ,I'll have the chef work on it right away" , smiling she leaves the table for the second time.

Suddenly the speakers set into the wooden wall starts to play a song, a beautiful melody and as myself and fixx pause for a few seconds we take in the first lines

Suddenly the speakers set into the wooden wall starts to play a song, a beautiful melody and as myself and fixx pause for a few seconds we take in the first lines of the song :

I could stay awake just to hear you breathing
Watch you smile while you are sleeping
While you're far away and dreaming
I could spend my life in this sweet surrender
I could stay lost in this moment forever
Every moment spent with you is a moment I treasure 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73cWfFEKAfE&list=PLceQjOgIODWVCZptUEAf9JDOIkgEhZXyX&index=68

Fixx looks at me , takes a long slow sip of his beer then asks , "care to dance with me while we wait?"

Taking his held out hand I slip from the booth and step forward into his arms , one hand reaches around the small of my back while his other reaches down finding my hand he entwines my fingers into his,  now held close to his chest we begin to sway, no words spoken.

When the song finishes fixx pulls me close and kisses my cheek,  briefly  he whispers, "Thank you", releasing me he directs me back to my seat "Ladies first" .

Closing my eyes as I feel his lips against my cheek, I inhale and return his thank you almsot stammering those two words.

We dine , dance and drink over the next few hours and as I find myself completely absorbed in his company, I know he too is totally absorbed in myself. Leaving a healthy tip to the beautiful young waitress we decide to take a slow walk back stopping by the lake as we do, both a little hazy and full, the contentment obvious to any passer by.

Now holding hands we arrive at the lake.
« : September 13, 2015, 01:45:23 PM Amethyst »
FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #2123 : September 16, 2015, 05:54:33 PM »

Roxxy and I just come back from our long trip from a secret island to join the contest. We don't even have time to change clothes, just hurry to the bar and on stage.
"Thanks for waiting for us. We wanted to be back earlier, but these damned ships always passed without noticing us. We're happy to be back home now! You should know, this song is rather true. There wasn't much on this island we could do, but..." I look at Roxxy, kiss her deeply and then the music starts.

Sonny & Cher - I got you babe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80QHRTQ3Kmw

Roxxy: They say we're horny but we don't know
We won't have sex until we grow

Lover: Well I don't know if all that's true
'Cause you suck me, and baby I shag you

HIM: Babe
BOTH: I fuck you babe, I fuck you babe

Roxxy: They say just sex don't pay the rent
Before we'll cum, our money's all been spent

Lover: I guess that's so, we don't have a plot
But at least I know you make me cum a lot

Lover: Babe

Lover: I lick you, you are my spring
I shag youm I'm so deep in

Roxxy: And when I am hot, you're so wild
And when I get wet, it's you day and night

Roxxy: So let them say your cock's not long
'Cause I don't care, with you I can't go wrong

Lover: Then push your hot body towards mine
There ain't no pose or actions we can't climb

Lover: Babe

Lover: I got you to suck my cock
Roxxy: I got you to eat my cunt
Lover: I got you to fuck with me
Roxxy: I got you to cum on me
Lover: I got you to kiss goodnight
Roxxy: I got you for my backside
Lover: I shag you, I won't let go
Roxxy: I shag you I love you so

We Both walk off humming I fuck you babe
I fuck you babe
I fuck you babe
I fuck you babe
I fuck you babe

The music stops and we fall into another deep kiss. We bow and say "It's time to welcome you all. It's wonderful to see some new faces too" Looking to our new members I say "I hope you don't mind we don't smell like fresh roses at the moment."

FoxyRoxxy

I look at My Handsome man ,  I am smitten by his good looks and charm
who can not resist him  ;D
the smell  don't bother me
  ;D

his harsh voice is still music to my ears  he still brings tears to me I  wipe them  away

Baby you still bring me to tears  I pull him to me and kiss him passionately..
We walk  off  ..

Just then the announce the winner's

we congratulate them as we pass them
way to go Lady....

1st Janie         Demons         A$3000
2nd Jingerbird   Country girls    A$2000
3rd Stone        Cracklin rose    A$1000

I notice they  dont like to get to close near  us  and it  makes me so
Thankful the Bar has a shower and bath in the back...

I hold on to lover lean in and whisper baby  lets  take a shower I blink at him  ;)
I shave you if you shave me  , Hi smile and starts to  sings
to me

I fuck you babe
I fuck you babe
I fuck you babe
I fuck you babe
I fuck you babe

we walk away humming  our melody 

we put the sign up so  no one disturbs us

Two hrs later we come out crisp clean fresh
Shaved and smelling Clean

My Handsome King leads me to the dance  floor and we join all the others in the Bar

It sure is nice to be back  home  ;)

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
Momma_andrea
: 9502

Lady of the twin moons©

« #2124 : October 02, 2015, 04:09:20 AM »

PANTLESS FRIDAY!!

http://redandbrunettelesbian.tumblr.com
AusWoody
: 2044

Never push a loyal person to the breaking point

MSN Messenger - mick.woodman@gmail.com
« #2125 : October 02, 2015, 04:57:46 AM »

Yes it is Momma and i see you entered into the spirit of the protest ;)

looks like Old Joe has been following the new fitness plans?

Join us in the The Achat Square meeting place for broad-minded  adults - fun and games - http://achatsquare.chatango.com

Mean What I Say  -  Say What I Me
jayc
: 1600

« #2126 : October 03, 2015, 01:56:15 PM »

Stepping out of the office  for a much needed break  i sit at on a stool as Joe pours me a cup of coffee. Looking around, the bar is pretty slow for a Saturday afternoon, Stone is sitting on the other end of the bar staring intently at the open lap top she has sitting on the bar.

I look at Joe and point.

"reading the contest stories ..........on the clock" Joe says  with  humorous disgust, then continues checking college Football scores on his smart phone.

Sipping my coffee i turn my attention to the pile of mail sitting on bar. I begin sorting through the pile. 

"oh Martinus dropped this off" Joe says handing me a mailing tube. smiling i open the tube and unroll the poster. i walk over to the bulletin board and remove old  notices  and make room for the poster and pin it up.

Joe looks up and puts on his glasses  "about time we had a party"  he grins.

Walking up behind Stone " let me borrow your truck" 

not looking up Stone hands me the keys and says nothing.

shaking my head  i announce to anybody  listening........" I am going to Nymphomania Garden and Nursery supply to pick up some hay bales and pumpkins  if one of you aren't too busy   would you mind going to the shed and getting out the Dentist chair and the Pleasure table?       
Stone
: 1842

« #2127 : October 04, 2015, 06:04:12 AM »

The bar was a bit quiet so as The new War Time stories had recently been published in the Achat Erotic Story Contest 10, I wanted to check them out. I sipped my tea, munched my cookies and opened up my lap top on the bar.
Oh, they were good. 10 stories this time. I began reading from the top.

“Mmm, hot too!” I felt my panties moisten a little.

“Are you going to do it?” Old Joe says and suddenly interrupts my reading & thoughts.
I blush, “Do what?”  I ask, considering what I had been reading, my imagination was thinking all sorts of sexual antics.

“Get the dentist’s chair and rotating pleasure table out for our guests to use” he explained impatiently. “Didn’t you hear a word Jayc just said?”

“Mmmm, no. Was it important?” I grin and see Old Joe roll his eyes at me. “Oh come on Joe, the stories are out. You know what it’s like when you get involved in them.”

“Yes, I do. I will be reading them tonight, naked in my bath.” He grinned back.

We both chuckle and he does a special rap rap rap on the bar counter. After a few moments we can hear movement and the special secret door opens under the counter and Doc peeks his head out.

“This better be good,” We hear Grumpy grumble behind him, “Don’t they know the stories are out!”
Doc looks at us expectantly and his look echoes Grumpy’s words.

Old Joe explains about the Dentist’s Chair and Rotating Pleasure Table.
“Sure, we can sort that out and help with the Halloween décor. That’s no problem. Tell Jayc to give us a shout when he’s ready.”

“Will do,” I tell them and pass some rum donuts over to them, enough for all 7 dwarfs. “Sorry for disturbing your erot-a-nory time. Hope this makes up for it.”
“It surely helps,” Doc grins and promptly goes back inside to continue reading with the others.

I then notice the poster for the up and coming Fright Night.
“Great Poster. One of Martinus’s?” I ask Old Joe
Old Joe nods, “He is talented.”
“Yes, his work is fabulous." I look at the detail very impressed.

"Does that cover everything that Jayc asked?” I ask Old Joe hoping I can get back to the stories too.

He nods and mumbles, “I might just run my bath now… Are the stories as good as last time?”
“Oh yeah,”  I nod, already turning my head down to read again. “Very very good…”

Dont forget to read & vote to show support for the contest and our Achat writers.
Forum Home Page > Organizations & Events > Contests >"WAR TIME" THE STORIES. EROTIC STORY CONTEST 10.
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,3911.0.html

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #2128 : October 08, 2015, 07:42:14 AM »

I make my up the stairs from my dungeon and enter the bar from the secret entrance in the pool room.  I leave AusWoody asleep in my bed. He looks kind of cute asleep and softly snores lost in the land of sleep.

The House Band – Cocks N Roses are playing some soft rock tunes and I wave to the lads to see if they need any refreshments – Freddie ; tangoracer ; Lover; hentaiboy69 and  Martinus (aka mrsexlover)

A few couples & singles are dancing on the dance floor, others are chatting on the edge & in groups, at tables and at the bar. Roxy is dancing and watching Lover. Jingerbird & sexilicious are doing the same with tangoracer and Martinus.

The bright orange poster Martinus had created for Jayc stands out on the notice board and advertises the up and coming Fright Night - Dancing, singing , rocking with the house band, telling jokes and generally mixing and greeting new friends and old.

Jayc was just stepping out the door with Stone’s truck keys to get supplies and Old Joe said he was going to take a bath and read the newly published contest stories.
I chuckle at him, “Be careful Joe, they are hot.”
Old Joe grinned back and joked “I’m relying on it at my age.”
“If you find the hidden Achat component in each story, I’ll buy you drink.” I challenge him.
“You are on,” He winks back. “It’s going to be expensive too when you lose & I find all 10“
“I never expected anything less.” I laugh as he heads off to his place above the bar.

I greet Stone and pour us both a tea.  She is engrossed in the stories and hardly lifts her head.
I poke her in the shoulder and she comes out of her erotic world for the moment.

“Hey girl” I greet her placing her tea in front of her, “I was out of town when you and Amy did that fabulous S&M show. It was a big hit.”
“It was good fun. We rehearsed till our butts ached” Stone giggled remembering the night.
“I hope you do another for Halloween.” I hint heavily.
“You never know,” Stone grinned mysteriously.

“I see you found the erotic contest stories alright,” I chuckle looking over her shoulder.
I can see she is over half way through them already.
“Some very hot writers in our Forum village. They are all sooooooo good. I will have trouble voting for my favourite again.” She nods.

“It’s a dirty job but someone has to do it.”  I agree.  “We need to show support for our authors though and that all their efforts are truly appreciated. Only way to do that is by the votes and views. It is important to them.”
“Yes, I will vote when I have read them all and after careful consideration,” Stone agreed, “The authors write their stories for forum and the enjoyment of members. After all, if we don’t show our support & appreciation, what is the point of holding such a contest.”

“Exactly, well said my friend,” I echo her sentiments.  “I hear there’s been some new folk popping in to check out our establishment.”
“Yes,  Sam_Hawke, Jaynie, Amethyst and Fixxgiggle have started to pop in to say hi. I make sure they are looked after drink and food wise.” Stone grinned.

“That’s Good. I hope they pop in more often.”  I nod in approval. “I need to go shopping to look for a Halloween costume. Are you ok holding the fort awhile? It’s not too busy at the moment.” I ask hopefully.
“Sure, I’ll just be here reading and serving when someone needs anything,”
“Great, Thanks. I’ll sort the band out before I go,” I tell her and start preparing the tray of drinks to take over to the Cocks N Roses.

Whilst preparing the drinks a thought pops into my head, “Have you seen Covems lately?” I ask hopefully.
“No,” Stone shakes her head. “Last I heard, he had been arrested for none payment of ugly xmas jumpers. Someone had put them on his credit card. Can you believe someone would do that?”
“That’s terrible,” I agree. “That’s as bad as ordering drinks all the time on his open tab.”

“Yeah, I sure hope he sorts the mess out soon and finds his own unique way of making good on the payments.” Stone nods. “Do you think he will be mad when he comes out?”
“Mostly likely. There will be some kind of payback if he finds out the culprit. Wasn’t Bear involved in that investigation too?”

“I think he was. I think his credit card was used too. He will most likely want payback too.” Stone murmurs.
“Think we should be worried?” I ask her.

“Nar, who would tell them? And neither know about the other.”  Stone sounded more confident than she felt.
“Yeah, pointless worrying yet.”  I agree.

Drinks sorted, I tell Stone, I’ll be leaving shortly and take the tray to the House band.
« : October 08, 2015, 08:07:29 AM Brandybee »

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #2129 : October 09, 2015, 03:43:26 PM »

I over hear JayC  going to the  garden 

and being nossy I scream out to him Jayyyy!   dont forget to bring some  spooky plants I want to help decorate the bar for halloween please..

I want to spice  the  place  up  ::)

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
: 1 ... 140 141 [142] 143 144 ... 146  
« previous next »
: