*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )
« previous next »
: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 146
: The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )  ( 1111709 )
Covems
: 1688

« #45 : July 13, 2012, 02:14:44 PM »

Sorry Miss Brandy... I ain't much for singin' right now...

I call the bartender over...  "Another sarsaparilla, please."  I ask, "And make it a double."
The bartender replies... "Got troubles?" 
"May I ask you something?"  I ask.
"I've been stuck in here for days.  It's a long story, but since I have time...   You see... way back in early March, when I was strolling the streets of AChat as a lowly "free user", I was conducting a survey for "The Two Crazy Ladies", that was posted somewhere in the forum by one of the aforementioned crazy ladies.  I had a set of questions I was asking... they were about time... just to get an idea of how "free users" were treated. 

Anyway... to make a long story short.  I stopped by one particular person... (oh, let me tell you, she was so pretty) I asked her the question and we actually had a small chat.  She had and still has a "spouse", but she was so nice to me that I sent her a message when she was off line, thanking her for being so nice.

She sent me a reply that had just one word.  "KISS"   When I read it, my entire body went limp and I had a schoolboy "crush" daze about me.

Anyway... I kept that message.  I started every AChat session with that "KISS"... that is until a few days ago.  You see... I was deleting some messages and... HORRORS!!!  I inadvertantly deleted that one... * deep sigh *  I had that "KISS" since March 11th and now it's gone.

I took it upon myself to boldly ask her for another "KISS".  In my message explained what had happened, how I foolishly let that "KISS" slip into the delete bin.  Now, I have to wait.  If I'm on when she comes on and she sends me the "KISS" while I'm on I won't be able to save it.  So you see my dilemma... I can not be on AChat... oh, I have a couple of friends watching to see if she goes on AChat, and I pop in for a minute to see if there are any messages, but I can not stay on.  So... Is it alright if I wait here?  I could sweep up if you need some help."

*Be good or at least be good at what you are doing*
Bear
: 3856

« #46 : July 13, 2012, 05:04:26 PM »

Pantless Fridays at the AB&G.... and I make a mental note not to attempt to ride the bull till Saturday.

The place is picking up steam as more and more join in.
With Jeanona seranading the house... I toss down a boilermaker... order up a bottle of my special brew amd look to Lover busy helping the ladies readjust their tops after their rides... seems to take awhile though with each. In fact, they often look more disheveled then before.

JD focused on his taks... he seems to pay close attention to those ladies riding... good man there. Though the way he is licking his lips... he may get them chapped before the night is through.

There on the dance floor Jayc and Stone locked hip to hip...  hell, evn the fast dances they're hip to hip....

Someone asks about food, and I answer "BBQ out back,... ice cream and other treats about... and then there's the sald bar." tossin my thumb in gesture towards it. The young man gives me a worried look... then mutters something about the bbq sounding better at the moment.  I glance to the sald bar... wonder if the fact of the panda  sitting in the middle of it having anything to do about that decision.

I catch sight of the NSPD at the donut machine,... make a mental note to buy Azrielle a joke book for her baby shower.

The crowd slightly parts... and there is Christy... looking HAWT in that outfit.... I signal the barmaid telling her to set up a shot for my friend quick...  top shelf only.

Jeanona's voice fades... and a new singer starts.  I have to smile... never knew Brandy could carry a tune like that. I settle against the bar,... feeling a bit conspicuous, pantless as she approaches. Attenative as she seranades me.. and issues her challenge. Eyes following her as  I eye the bear muzzle in her pocket... understanding  the potential consequences of losing to her in that card game for the return of my hat.

Oh, this night is just beginning...

« : July 13, 2012, 05:50:44 PM Bear »

jeanona31
: 503

« #47 : July 13, 2012, 08:02:25 PM »

Oh that guy Tight, he always makes me trouble and as always gone
out of my sight -  right on time uhhh...smart guy ! ;)
Who said that I need attention and announcing loudly.!! And why I can never be angry at him longer than two minutes. I thought just quietly at some point to join them on stage, what do I do now !!??

My heart is pounding, my hands are shaking... Oh God no ... my fingers are frozen...
how to play, which song ... everything is disappeared from my head, as it for the first time I'm holding guitar.
I said to myself: " Come on girl sort it out, you aren't at Gibson Amphitheatre and  besides there are  just friends and familiar faces around you".

I looked in panic at Bear asking for support, thinking that maybe he will at least start a tune.... But noooo  :o
He just tipped his hat, smiled mischievously and joined Tight at the bar. ( guess he is still a bit angry cause of cowboy boots ) Oh thank you, thank you guys so incredibly very much !!!

Suddenly Brandy  approached me, thank God  salvation in the last minute, she says do you know
" Stand by your man"?? - big smile on my face, "Oh girl there is no better song to ask me,
that one is one of the my favorite - forever.
Christin is whistled, giving us her support .. wondering how she knows to whistle like that ....
Henntai threw a kiss .. Lover sent us winks...Thought oh how could I be worried even for a moment when they are here ...

I started to play... and Brandy began ...

♥♥ Sometimes it's hard to be a woman ♥♥
       Giving all your love to just one man
       You'll have bad times and he'll have good times
       Doing things that you don't understand
       But if you love him you'll forgive him
       Even though he's hard to understand
                             And if you love him
                             Oh be proud of him cause after all he's just a man
                             Stand by your man give him two arms to cling to
                             And something warm to come to when nights are cold and lonely
                             Stand by your man and tell the world you love him
                             Keep giving all the love you can...

Wow  immortal song .... love you Tammy - thanks for singing sweet Brandy...

Finally the lazy guys from Achat -band show up on the scene ... good. . now I can explore a bit further and enjoy this place ..

Oh what a place  ...
« : July 13, 2012, 08:30:14 PM jeanona31 »

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #48 : July 13, 2012, 09:41:56 PM »

mmmmm  Covems seems a little sad as I see him chatting to Bar tender whos nodding his head in sympathy as he drys a whiskey glass with a red checked cloth... and turns to refill Covems glass.  I see that girl Eva moving towards him , still a bit stiff in her movements ... must have been on the bucking bronco a few too many times..   I look round and see the beautiful girl in her pretty dress and smile at her,  dancing away .. " Adera , I've seen you eyeing the men up ...  looking for salutes mmm - you go girl " ;D

About time, Jayc and Stone peeled away from each other ... " Hey Jayc over here, Adera -  a song for you  both" , I throw a mic to both .. as the band starts to play Jayc in ...   "We got tonight . "   ( Kenny Rogers & Dolly Parton ) "Do you know each other?   Jayc, Adera  - Adera ,Jayc  .. your on.. " hehe

Stone smiles and claps,  cheering them both on..  as Jayc opens the song ...  Stunning baritone  ;)

I stand by Stone cheering and edging him on ...

"Hey, you seen Mooncalf ? "   I ask Stone leaning in so she can hear me..

" Out back, being lassoed " 

" Arr -  think shes a dab hand herself with a rope - that cowboy best watch out.. " 

Cheers erupt as Adera starts singing her part ... wow ... stunning voice ... 

I see Tight walking a bit stiff legged back towards the stage ... " Hey, How long did you last?      " 5 seconds "  He grumbled  "You?"

I grin .. " 8 "     Stone chimes in " 9"      Tight grumbles something about a fix but we didnt quite catch it as he moves away

Stone raises her eyebrows  " I think you owe JD a drink "
" Who me? "  I laugh

I back off towards the bar,  shrugging my shoulders with an innocent open hands gesture grinning .. " as if i would do such a thing.. you wound me deeply " moving my hand to my heart.

Stone laughs out loud " Girl, sometimes you are as ugly as sin, "   

I retort good naturedly , eyeing her very slender figure " And girl you are such a fat knacker "     We both burst out laughing ...  " I better get to the bar .. " What you having?"

" Couple of house beers for me and Jayc" 

" Coming right up"   I reach the bar and put my hand on Covem's shoulder  " Another Sarsparilla? "   He nods sadly  and I gently place a kiss on his cheek... " Dont be sad ... you never know whats round the corner .. "

I move to Eva who's looking a bit confused at the bar.  " Hey girl,  want another fruit punch? "  She nods " Hello Honey"..

" See the guy at the end?  He just told me, you are the prettiest girl hes ever seen , but is too shy to ask you to dance... I think you should just be bold, and go right up and ask him"

" Hello baby" 

"That's a good opeing line"   I tell her .. I hand her a drink and as she approaches him  I'm sure I hear her say " Do you want to fuck?"  No,  surely must be my hearing ...

I move on to Jeanona, and compliment her on her playing ... "let me get you a drink, I got a few to order" .....

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
jayc
: 1600

« #49 : July 13, 2012, 11:56:26 PM »

Jumping down from the stage i return to our table. how did i do? i ask ...........cant believe i just did that. Stone gives me a so so hand gesture. "Brandy is getting us fresh beers,a reward for your perfomance"  i hope just beers  another glass of that punch  i will need an eye patch to see straight  as i finnish off my glass. the fruity orange taste hits my taste buds followed by a mule kick of  alcohol........gawd dammmmm is it just me or did she boost the octane on this batch? Stone laughs and shrugs her shoulders. i spot Brandy at the bar talking to  that women who came in by herself........Eva i think her name is. i lean into stone hey you see that women with Brandy? she nods, have you talked to her? "just in passing" stone responds. cant put my finger on it but there is something strange about her. Lover comes on and welcomes the country boys to the stage. they open with a good texas style boogie.

If you see me walkin down the line
With my favrite honky tonk in mind,
Well, I'll be here around suppertime
With my can of dinner and a bunch of fine.

Beer drinkers and hell raisers, yeah.
Uh-huh-huh, baby, don't you wanna come with me?

The crowd gets loud when the band gets right,
Steel guitar cryin through the night.
Yeah, tryn to cover up the corner fight
But evrythings cool cause theys just tight.

Beer drinkers and hell raisers, yeah.
Huh, baby, don't you wanna come with me?
Ah, play it boy.

The joint was jumpin like a cat on hot tin.
Lord, I thought the floor was gonna give in.
Soundin a lot like a house congressional
Cause were experimental and professional.

Beer drinkers, hell raisers, yeah.
Well, baby, don't you wanna come with me?

Covems

« #50 : July 14, 2012, 04:12:04 AM »

*rushing up to the bartender*
"I GOT IT!!!  I GOT IT!!!  I GOT IT!!! 
I OPENED MY MESSAGES AND THERE IT WAS!!! 

Not just a KISS but a
"KISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS"!!!
And... get this... There were more kisses!  From real ladies!!
I'm so happy I want to sing!!"

Covems

« #51 : July 14, 2012, 04:15:39 AM »

Out there... There's a world outside of Yonkers.  Way out there beyond this hick town, Barnaby... There's a slick town, Barnaby.  Out there... Full of shine and full of sparkle... Close your eyes and see it glisten, Barnaby... Listen, Barnaby... Put on your Sunday clothes, There's lots of world out there.  Get out the brillantine and dime cigars.  We're gonna find adventure in the evening air.  Girls in white in a perfumed night... Where the lights are bright as the stars!  Put on your Sunday clothes, we're gonna ride through town... In one of those new horsedrawn open cars.  We'll see the shows at Delmonicos...And we'll close the town in a whirl.  And we won't come home until we've kissed a girl.    We wanna take New York by Storm!  We'll join the Astors... At Tony Pastor's... And this I'm positive of... That we won't come home... No we won't come home... No we won't come home until we fall in love!!
« : July 14, 2012, 04:17:56 AM Covems »

Eva_RG
: 17

HELLO BABY HELLO HONEY

« #52 : July 15, 2012, 07:50:14 AM »

Imputting..... room - wooden floors, tables, vessels containing liquid , zooming in --- alcohol, sugar, fruit, fizz -  has effect on making sex creatures frivolous .  Panning round - lots of sex creatures.

Imputting bull .. zooming in --- no intelligence detected, sex creatures toy for stimulation and flying through the air. No threat.

Imputting panda -- living salad creature, happy when eating and sitting. No threat.

Imputting square wooden floor --- sex creatures moving funny to sound.  Moving to floor... imputting movements. 

Registering -  side step, left foot behind right foot, bend knees, straighten knees, left foot back to original position, right foot behind left foot, bend knees, straighten knees, right foot back to original position and repeat. 

Copy movements. 

Imputting .. sex creatures move mouth lips up and show  teeth.   Copy movements

Dancing, smiling --- Good Imput.

...I SOMETIMES SEE YOU PASS OUTSIDE MY DOOR,
 HELLO,  IS IT ME YOU ARE LOOKING FOR?
I CAN SEE IT IN YOUR EYES
I CAN SEE IT IN YOUR SMILE...  :-*
tangoracer
: 3444

« #53 : July 15, 2012, 11:02:32 AM »

Just out for a sunny Sunday afternoon with my sweet lady (TangoJane)  drive Pink Floyd blasting (wish you where here). her hand rests on my thigh she turns and says" could do with so food soon" I turn and answer" i'v heard good things about the Bar & Grill that just opened recently"
with a big smile Jane answer " MMM sound's good to me my love " and rubs my thigh higher.
5 mins later we pull up out side I see some cars out side that I recognize from my patrols. Open the door and help Jane out of the car puts an arm around her and we walk to the door. Walks in and looks around see a table and leads Jane over to it and set her down lean down and kiss her whisper in her ear "coke my love" she looks up and smiles "that all i can have " with a little jiggle (rubs her belly) walks to the bar and orders a glass of coke and a beer for me. pay for them and return to the table we set and watch the room.

christinak
: 142

« #54 : July 15, 2012, 03:34:29 PM »

As I approach the bar I’m met by a familiar face.  “Two shots of whatever whisky the lady would like.  Make sure it’s top shelf.”  Came the familiar voice of Bear.  I flash him a quick smile from the corner of my mouth and I catch his eye running between mine and my chest. 
Placing my new riding crop on the bar, “Glenfiddich neat.”,  I say turning back to the bartender, who gives an approving nod and produces two glasses from behind the bar and with the other hand begins to pour a drink for me and my sudden bar mate.

Making a little small talk with Bear I am struck by how handsome he is.  When his eyes meet mine I can see short sparks of the dim bar light in them.  Looking over his muscular broad shoulders I can see what looks like a mechanical bull.  “Is that what I think it is?”  I say pointing past him.
Turning around and looking at what had gotten my attention, he returns his gaze to me and nods with an affirming “Mmmhmmm”.   
I’d have to remember that.  I’d never been on a mechanical bull, but it looked like fun.  Turning my attention to the stage I see another friendly face.  Brandy gave me a quick knowing smile and a wink while glancing over at Bear.  I knew what she meant.  We had made plans about this but had not acted on them because we were waiting on the right moment.  But now seemed the perfect time.  I returned the wink and found the ladies room with my eyes to signal that we would meet there to start our adventure. 

Returning my attention back to Bear I continue to make small talk before asking, is there a juke box here?  He reached down the bar and pushed a clipboard in front of me.  “Requests” was written on the header of the page.  Lots of good songs, the ones already played had been crossed out.  But there were still enough ahead of me that I would have time to meet with Brandy and get our plans finalized before the real fun would begin.  I had been watching Bear’s eyes to see if he was aware of our subtle communication but saw nothing.  If he was aware, he wasn’t showing it.  Not that it mattered anyway.  He’d find out soon enough. 

Now back to that list, something appropriate to what we had in mind and that Brandy and I would both recognize.  My writing hand swirling above the paper as I thought and finally, as I began to make a devious smile, I wrote on the paper:

I hate myself for loving you  –Joan Jett and the Blackhearts

Any power that is easily given can be taken away just as easily.

You can't have my virginity, but you can play with the box it came in.
jayc
: 1600

« #55 : July 15, 2012, 06:30:49 PM »

notes from sat. nite
I don my wrestling attire just some cut off jeans and a t-shirt and head for the bear pit. since no one elsed has signed up i will take him on alone. but whats this? Brandy in fighting attire some daisy dukes and a skimpy tee. waiting for me, she offers to help me battle the spotted brute. we enter the pit arms raised to jeers and cheers. Stone in Pachacutis corner rubbing his shoulders and adjusting his muzzle. JD wearing a striped shirt will ref the match. watch out for his paws i warn Brandy, pandas can grasp things  only bears that can do that. as lover introduces the combatants Brandy asks what do  we do exactly?  not sure yet gonna have to play it by ear.............just have to lure him out of the circle some how. Moon calf rings the bell...........Pachcuti moves into the center and sits cocking his head at us as we move in.i move in from behind and try to get him to stand up or move. thats not woking Brandy yells over the laughter at my feeble attempt to up root the beast, i hear a note played from a flute somewhere.............Pachacuti gets to his feet and drags me by the scruff of my neck to to the outer circle. i protest to JD who is having none of it  blows his whistle and gives me the your otta here gesture. i hear the flute again......the panda lopes over to a wide eyed Brandy and embraces  her and brings her to the floor, the crowds roars in laughter.  ref ref ref cmon  i yell at JD who talking to a lovely young lady. all Brandy can do is scratch the bears ears which he seems to be enjoying............then i spot it  Stone has the flute. she sees me staring and the flute dissapears..........hmmmmmmmmmmmmm so thats how she does it  my eyes dart back  no Stone in sight but i hear the flute, the bears grabs brandy and begins to pull her out of the circle, Brandy laughing so hard unable to resist get pushed out. JD now paying attention again calls for the bell and raises the pandas  paw in victory. "do the pachcuti" come on the P.A. system as Stone leads the crowd in the dance. helping Brandy to her feet  i inform her  we have been had. lets get a beer, we should protest to the achat bear wrestling commision i grumble as we head to the bar. well atleast we drink free for the rest of the night
Brandybee

« #56 : July 15, 2012, 07:45:20 PM »

Still breathless from my bear fight with Pachacuti, and laughing so hard at Jayc’s demise in the ring, especially as he hasn’t realised yet there is a massive split in his shorts.. we have a consolatory drink together,

Strategically making sure he faces the bar as I chat with him, so the ladies can all gaze at their  leisure  at his lovely derriere.... well ...a girls got to do what a girls got to do for the good of the community.. ;D

I catch Stone’s eye and whilst Jayc’s attention is elsewhere ... I wave a finger at her and shake my head, indicating she owes me one..  She grins back and silently agrees..

I see Christie alone at the bar and nod to visit the Ladies. She sees it loud a clear and I see her head off in that direction. 

As I begin to make my way there, I pass Tangoracer and his good lady  ...  “well it’s good to see you both here; I hear congratulations are in order “..  I clink my glass with Tangojanes ...  “To  Tangobabyracer ...  may you grow as beautiful as your Mom and wrap big Tango round your little finger ... “   I wink at the Tangos and head off to my meet.

I find Christie waiting doing her lip stick up, not that she needs it ... she’s a stunning woman.

“Hey girl, it’s good to see you again.” I hug her with genuine affection..  “  Glenfiddich’s good .. Still got a few bottles from Scotland last time I was up there ...  there’s one with your name on it...”
She grins back at the thought of a whole bottle to herself. 

“ We alone in here? “  she nods ..  I continue ....

“I was in the Dungeon, a while back  ...  looking at all your equipment ... damm scary place  ...  when I heard one of your counterparts taking a class ...  and discussing your creeds stuff ...  mighty interesting ..  anyway  my ears pricked up when I heard my name and  that I thought  some people on here were of less importance than I considered myself..

One is a friend of mine, who’s a very good singer, likes to unbutton her top alot and very good at anagram’s...  luckily she was not perturbed by such a wrongful notion....

But.... such a presumption  & stain on my charachter cannot go unpunished , I feel ,   and ,  could have hurt  people’s feelings. “
I grin mischievously.....  “ And  this is where  you come in .....  and maybe  Norwich’s photographer .....

Suddenly my attention is drawn to a paper lying on the counter by the mirror ... I see its the list  of songs for the jukebox and note, the last entry ...

" Yours ? "   Christie  nods  and I  grin back  ...  " Its a great song  but  I have two better ... "  I grab a pen and add

WHATS LOVE GOT TO DO WITH IT ...  Tina turner
 SWEET VICTORY ... David Glen Eisley

" To wild hearts " clinking my glass to hers in toast.   We grin at each other ...   

" Anyway  I digress ....   As I was saying ..... "

« : July 15, 2012, 08:01:28 PM Brandybee »

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
tangoJane
: 84

Sweet man o'mine :) :)

« #57 : July 16, 2012, 05:33:36 AM »

Thanks Brandy for her lovely toast to tangobabyracer
Turn's and watches her lovely shaped body walk to the lady's
Turns to my man smiles and say's "she is lovely"(winks)"think we will have to start coming here often"
Tango "Yes i think we will" having just watched the wrestling and haven't laughed like that fora long time.
"Yes i answer it was good " looks over at tango give a wicked smile "May be one night you can have a go and get the beast to move " heheehe and giggles
see the jukebox mmmmmm
gets up and walks over (feels lots of eyes following me) stands and reads the play list.
turns to tango and taps my pocket he gets up and brings me over same money.I kiss him and push him back towards his seat he turns and walks back.
putting the money in the jukebox smiles and my first song starts (Guns N Roses Sweet child of mine) turns and see a big smile from tango puts to more rock song on and walks back to tango takes his hand and pulls him to the dance floor.

Brandybee

« #58 : July 16, 2012, 05:56:12 AM »

My plan outlined to Christie, with her very interesting add ins, we both burst out laughing .... 

“Be an interesting image to hang in your Dom hall as a reminder about presuming a person’s thoughts  and possible realignment..... “    I conclude...  ;)
“It would indeed” Christie agrees .

We both take a moment to ponder the image.  We drink from our glasses and I put my arm round her shoulders in friendship, “You know, I nearly got him once.. “  I remember wistfully.. “But unfortunately St George and the Fates decided against it “

“I might just recruit Adera  & Blu for this,”  Christie muses.
We shake on our plan and leave the Ladies separately.

I make my way to Stone, “Did you make the item I asked for? “
“Of course .. I have it here” She delves in her bag and hands me a package and I pay her the agreed price.
 “You know this,” I shake the package in my fist, grinning from ear to ear, a twinkle in my eyes   “this is the best money I ever spent “
“ Brandy, Brandy ... you have that sin look again.. “  Stone shakes her head.

I laugh, “And the flute thing with Pachacuti ...  what did Jayc do to deserve that? “
She smiles. “That’s for me to know.. “ 

I nod.  “ I think, I like your style...  Changing the subject .. You still got that flute handy? “
Stone shows me the secret compartment in her bag and there inside is the golden flute.

“I’m, calling in that favour you owe me, “I smile “I’ll let you know when I need you ... oh and bring  Pachi  “
“ No problem ...  what are you up too? “ Stone looks puzzled.
“ Let’s  just say ... it ...  takes a bear  to catch a Bear.. “   I laugh as, I move away from her.

I move over to the bar, wearing the well worn, hooved battered and brand less hat.. But very dear to the Harmonica player..  He’s there sipping his special brand.

“I hear your missing your hat”  I tease him.

He nods,  I look up at the pink one, he’s wearing..  Sucking my lips into my mouth and raising my eyebrows, trying not to smirk.

“ Want to win it back?”  I hold his eyes, my breath catches & my heart rate rockets a little in anticipation..  he’s one handsome and powerful man.

The bar tender moves in to serve me, diverting my attention and asks what I’d like ...  “  Do you serve hot tea here ?” I ask,”  No honey, I hate it in tea.. And whatever my good friend here is having “ 

Bear nods to accept my  drink offer and states his preference .....

tangoracer
: 3444

« #59 : July 16, 2012, 09:24:42 AM »

Go's willing to the dance floor and takes my lady in my arm kisses her then bake away and get the air guitar and start to strum it hard.
Jane takes hers out and we stand in front of each other and play the life out of them and sings every word to her and the sweet bump.
The song ends i take Jane back in my arms and kiss her again
kisses her again as the next song plays out (Aerosmith  I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing)  holds her close and we dance in each others arms softly sings  tin the her ear as we dance.

the songs end and we return to our seats as we set Jane turns her head was a glint in her eye smile on her lips,
i turn head to see what or how she is looking at and see Branby walking across to the bar
i turn back to Jane smile and say "go and say hello i know you want to i'm that going anywhere" looks over at the bar where Brandy was and see she is already talking to same one turns back to Jane and she was gone.
turns back around looking for her and she's walking to the bar

: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 146  
« previous next »
: