*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Woman with man in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Glory Hole....
« previous next »
: 1 [2] 3
: For 249A$... I ....
***** Climbing the walls   -5 (14.3%)
****  very good will use it often   -1 (2.9%)
*** Like it   -7 (20%)
** eh....   -13 (37.1%)
* hiding behind the wall NO NO NO   -9 (25.7%)
: 30

: Glory Hole....  ( 22060 )
Upstecher
: 3

« #15 : July 11, 2012, 05:51:32 AM »

Hi all,

i see the new Glory Hole Pose, buy it, use it and LOVE it !
Thanks !!!
christinak
: 142

« #16 : July 11, 2012, 07:15:39 AM »

I think the development really missed the point with this one.  The whole reason to have a glory hole in the first place is that you don't know who is on the other side of it.  On the service side, all you are presented with is a penis with no face to put it together with.  Doing it here has already made that one essential element invalid.  I really wish they would pay some more attention to the 3some poses, rather than coming up with this kind of pose.    :-\

Any power that is easily given can be taken away just as easily.

You can't have my virginity, but you can play with the box it came in.
kittenlepurr
: 280

« #17 : July 11, 2012, 08:31:38 AM »

or better yet comeout with more shoes ;)
christinak

« #18 : July 11, 2012, 08:46:53 AM »

SHOES!!

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #19 : July 11, 2012, 09:36:54 AM »

i think that to give the "spirit" of the glory hole in achat , it will need to have access to a kind of random room invitation , then the partner avi stay unvisible , and , when the parner talk , replace his/her name by "? ? ? ?"  ;D

So i think this pose will never have the spirit of the glory hole and will stay a sex pose like others i suppose  ;)
« : July 11, 2012, 09:53:15 AM Rukya »

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Bear
: 3856

« #20 : July 11, 2012, 09:50:59 AM »

It's use will be in RP... the right scnario can be set up can make it work... blind encounters...which a person is just going to have to let the imagination roll with. The imagination is really what this place is all about, setting aside the little inconsitencies in favor of the minds eye of the encounter. Taken as a straight forward pose, it just won't have the same effect.

I can scene with this... just as it is...the use will be a bit limited though

christinak

« #21 : July 11, 2012, 10:27:19 AM »

Very limited....not woth the effort in a virtual environment IMO.

Azrielle
: 262

NSPD - Retired

« #22 : July 11, 2012, 10:57:27 AM »

SHoes? Did someone say SHOES!

Where? How Much?... and are they on sale?

hehehehe... ok, we better not start a stampeed towards the shop... after all, the peeps all linin gup to buy the Glory hole pose may just be inexplicably diverted, and we wouldn't want to disappoint the dev team for their efforts...

Do I sound just a wee bit feciscious? Good... lolz.

Mwah!
Az.

Coming Soon to a Shop Near You! Mwah!
sm3369
: 50

« #23 : July 11, 2012, 12:32:09 PM »

Very sad that they did not make this available for the shemale members like myself.  >:(  I am feeling like we are getting cheated out of alot. From what I see, alot of poses for us can be created from the male counterparts. These are the times when I don't enjoy being a member out here, & paying the same fees as others pay, as I feel I get the short end of the stick when it comes to poses & other such things. What happens next?
Will there be certain clothes available to females only. Wouldn't surprise me!! :(  Just my two cents here!!!!

I am amazed at just how many individuals ruin every new day with yesterday..........
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #24 : July 11, 2012, 08:42:00 PM »

about clothes you dont have to worry , shemales and women are equal to this point  ;D . For the poses , when the LGBT team will come back from vacations i'm sure they will do this pose for you and for MM too ( for the ones who are interessed ) . And this is the question .

How many shemales or homos will buy this pose if dev team do it for you ?

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
sm3369
: 50

« #25 : July 11, 2012, 10:24:37 PM »

about clothes you dont have to worry , shemales and women are equal to this point  ;D . For the poses , when the LGBT team will come back from vacations i'm sure they will do this pose for you and for MM too ( for the ones who are interessed ) . And this is the question .

How many shemales or homos will buy this pose if dev team do it for you ?

Thank you for your reply Rukya. This is only one example here of how I feel that we (shemales) are always getting the short end of the stick. Not too long ago there were other poses created that we never got. Example-The talking pose. Where you can sit with your partner & talk. This was never made available for FS.  :( For me, it would be important to have this. This is why sometimes I feel that the developers aren't interested in helping the shemales out here. And it bugs the heck out of me that I pay the same fees as someone who gets twice as many poses as me.

Just my two cents.....

I am amazed at just how many individuals ruin every new day with yesterday..........
Lover
: 10350

« #26 : July 12, 2012, 03:04:49 AM »

Back to the pose...

Some month ago I had the idea of a glory hole. It was bit for fun, bit for rp, bit for something different from the exisiting ones.

Some things are made very well. The kissing action, the fucking(if you like anal) and fingering, the licking head. But some are also very silly (IMO), slap ass, grab wall, hit the wall... Sex also is fun, perhaps this is more for fun then sex?
If you do some special RP it might be a good choice. For example visiting a swinger club, sex on a public toilet...
The wall reminds me of my soldier times - we had to climb ober those walls and I had to  laugh when my ava grabbed it. I tried to climb over at once, lol.

It's not useful for usual play in room. But at least, Az and I had lots of fun in trying it ;)

Bear
: 3856

« #27 : July 12, 2012, 09:56:23 AM »

That is probably the best way to look at the use of this pose... as something fun to play with in certain RP settings.

For that it fits the bill..

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #28 : July 12, 2012, 10:22:14 AM »

I think the development really missed the point with this one.  The whole reason to have a glory hole in the first place is that you don't know who is on the other side of it.  On the service side, all you are presented with is a penis with no face to put it together with.  Doing it here has already made that one essential element invalid.  I really wish they would pay some more attention to the 3some poses, rather than coming up with this kind of pose.    :-\

i think that to give the "spirit" of the glory hole in achat , it will need to have access to a kind of random room invitation , then the partner avi stay unvisible , and , when the parner talk , replace his/her name by "? ? ? ?"  ;D

So i think this pose will never have the spirit of the glory hole and will stay a sex pose like others i suppose  ;)

You had hit the point, girls.....
maybe, a way to make it work properly as it will be in real, is to create for group play and set the cam in first view mode before selecting it. the problem about the name on the chat remian, i know........and honestly, i don't know a better way to solve it then the one suggested by Rukya

christinak

« #29 : July 12, 2012, 11:04:43 AM »

Well like I said, it's a matter of perspective.  If you know who you are going into the room with, then the whole point is lost.  The 3some might work.  I like Bear's idea of folding it into some kind of role play but I'll have to reserve any further judegment until I've had a chance to try it under those circumstances.

: 1 [2] 3  
« previous next »
: