*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Everything about sex and love (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  POSES
« previous next »
: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9
: POSES  ( 79786 )
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #30 : August 07, 2012, 10:07:21 AM »

Have hope, Rukya......come on!

Adera
: 3047

« #31 : August 09, 2012, 10:35:21 AM »

As of now it's 11.5 weeks since FF had their last pose, I got the SF version of that pose at the same time... though since then I've at least got the MS Against the Wall 5.5 weeks ago.

Still... this is so boooooring... and even more so for lesbians.
« : August 09, 2012, 10:52:41 AM Adera »
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #32 : August 09, 2012, 11:28:40 AM »

like you say  :) and boring is really less to the reality . Its 3 weeks i didnt room for this reason .

Just log in the game and look for friends to chat . But i dont want pay for just chatting so i will surely stop my premium membership
« : August 09, 2012, 11:30:32 AM Rukya »

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #33 : August 10, 2012, 07:40:12 AM »

I have taken the liberty of listing all the MF poses so that the different orientations can check them out and see what poses are fitting of their groups and which would not work.

Perhaps if  the LGBT  ( Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender ) community could check them out here and voice their opinion on each, going down the list, then we can be more focused on what poses we are fighting for, for each group. ( Pantiless Friday Protest )

The Achat Gods would then be better equipped and efficient on which poses to work on in the rotation idea expressed earlier in the thread.

The  appropriate chosen poses can then be highlighted in the relevant Topic for that group in an attempt to broaden the basic playing field and improve their play and experience.

WE can then be specific and focussed on what needs doing.

We need to get organised, work together and express our needs here.  I know it maybe a little time consuming but in the end , I’m sure our goal can be achieved.

Apathy in any of the groups won’t change things & will also show the Achat Gods... it’s not worth bothering with after all.  So fight for your cause... some of us are really trying here.  ;D

1   Clothed foreplay                                             6  Pole Dance
2   Bed Foreplay                                                    7 Pampered Man
3   Slow Dance                                                       8 Lets Talk
4   Lap Dance                                                         9 Pampered female   
5   Gentle Foreplay                                               10  69 Sideways

11   69                                                                        16  Wheel Barrow       
12 Doggy  Style                                                         17  Handjob & Anal stimulation
13 Masturbation                                                       18 Licking from behind
14 Missionary                                                            19 Flexy Girl
15  Girl From Behind                                                 20 Riding the face

21  Standing Blowjob                                                  26 Crab       
22  Sitting blowjob                                                       27 Legs Up
23  Play with Boobs                                                      28  Reverse Cowgirl 
24  Fuck Tits                                                                   29  Lying on man bed
25 Kneeling Boy                                                             30 Head to Feet

31  Spoons                                                                         36  Kneeling Spoons
32  Kneeling  Rider                                                            37  Lucky Licker
33  Surprise from behind                                                 38  Sex Gymnastics
34  Bridge                                                                           39  Mouth Fuck     
35 Naughty Siesta                                                             40  Sex Gymnastics 2

41  Woman Controls                                                         46 Kneeling lovers
42   69 Sideways                                                                 47 Side Rider
43  Under the Cock                                                            48 Deep Impact               
44  Erotic Spanking                                                             49  Forced Doggy
45  Smothering                                                                    50  Hot Seat

51  Knees Up                                                                       56  Sitting Joy
52  Fuck mouth                                                                   57  Obedience 2
53  Fisting                                                                             58  Lick seat   
54  Obedience                                                                      59  Hanging Beauty
55  Handcuffed                                                                     60  Punished Boy

61  Deep Throat                                                                  66  At the wall     
62  Lift Your Leg                                                                   67  Lick me quickly
63  Punished Girl                                                                 68  Dominated from behind
64  Handjob  from behind                                                  69  Clit Rubbing
65  Love Carrier                                                                    70  Sex Rodeo

71  Anal Doggy                                                                    74  Sex Swing
72  Against The Wall                                                          75  Glory Hole
73  Hot Legs & Feet                                                            76  Sitting Doggy

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
hentaiboy69

« #34 : August 10, 2012, 08:16:30 AM »

Wow, Bee....really a great work! And long to, i suppose.....well done!

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #35 : August 10, 2012, 09:17:50 AM »

now let see with ones are missing for us :

Lets Talk
69 Sideways
Girl From Behind
Wheel Barrow
Licking from behind
PLAY WITH BOOBS
Kneeling Boy(surely adaptable)
Legs Up
Reverse Cowgirl
Lying on man bed ( adaptable )
Head to Feet
Spoons
Kneeling Spoons
Kneeling  Rider
Lucky Licker
Surprise from behind
Bridge
Naughty Siesta
Sex Gymnastics 2
Smothering
KNEELING LOVERS
Side Rider
Deep Impact
Hot Seat
Knees Up
Obedience
Sitting Joy
Obedience 2
Lick seat
Hanging Beauty
Lift Your Leg
Love Carrier
Lick me quickly
Hot Legs & Feet
Sitting Doggy

Now , every body can see the importance of the difference in the number of poses between MF and FF ( and i dont putted the ones like fuck mouth etc ... ).

And the difference is bigger for MM and SS

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #36 : August 10, 2012, 09:23:45 AM »

Thats great Rukya, Thank you for your imput ,  thats what we need ... ok  the ones Rukya  has listed are the FF's  poses we are fighting for on Pantiless Friday ....   Lets get the  Gay & Transgender ones sorted now.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Lover
: 10350

« #37 : August 10, 2012, 03:39:46 PM »

Brandy, as always you did a great job. All we het sets can do is offering our support for each other - and we do. Each member here, no matter about the preference, is fighting and supporting. But it's much more important the A-Team recognizes more voices of homo women and men  and shemales.

YOU have to go and give us your wishes and ideas, then we can be with you!

tangoracer
: 3444

« #38 : August 26, 2012, 05:44:14 AM »

GREAT LOVE IT

what a great new pose with the St Andrew's cross

BUT

Here it comes what about the guy on the cross and the lady in control

Come on DEV team be fear and sort it out let us boys get to feel the leather on our backs to

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #39 : August 26, 2012, 07:18:44 PM »

surely the next pose update tango

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #40 : August 26, 2012, 09:41:05 PM »

now let see with ones are missing for us :

Lets Talk
69 Sideways
Girl From Behind
Wheel Barrow
Licking from behind
PLAY WITH BOOBS
Kneeling Boy(surely adaptable)
Legs Up
Reverse Cowgirl
Lying on man bed ( adaptable )
Head to Feet
Spoons
Kneeling Spoons
Kneeling  Rider
Lucky Licker
Surprise from behind
Bridge
Naughty Siesta
Sex Gymnastics 2
Smothering
KNEELING LOVERS
Side Rider
Deep Impact
Hot Seat
Knees Up
Obedience
Sitting Joy
Obedience 2
Lick seat
Hanging Beauty
Lift Your Leg
Love Carrier
Lick me quickly
Hot Legs & Feet
Sitting Doggy
The new chair pose
the cross pose

Now , every body can see the importance of the difference in the number of poses between MF and FF ( and i dont putted the ones like fuck mouth etc ... ).

And the difference is bigger for MM and SS

added the two last who was made without their true names cause i dont know them and i will not do efforts to find them

tangoracer

« #41 : August 27, 2012, 03:57:06 AM »

LETS HOPE SO RUKYA
« : August 27, 2012, 03:59:20 AM tangoracer »

hentaiboy69

« #42 : August 27, 2012, 04:08:15 AM »

did yo know what i really like to see guys!? tha march poll winner released.....tell me if i am wrong, but no one of them was: no collars, no piercing....and same for the poses!

i know dev-team have scheduled their releases, but please.......give them to us!
« : August 27, 2012, 04:13:20 AM hentaiboy69 »

tangoracer

« #43 : August 27, 2012, 04:30:04 AM »

YES HB

COLLARS AND PIERCINGS

DID WIN so lets hope we get them soon  Kiss Kiss

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #44 : August 27, 2012, 06:08:58 AM »

LETS HOPE SO RUKYA

LETS HOPE NOT YOU MEAN
« : August 27, 2012, 06:14:47 AM Rukya »

: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9  
« previous next »
: