*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Everything about sex and love (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  POSES
« previous next »
: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9
: POSES  ( 79863 )
Slut

« #45 : August 29, 2012, 09:03:18 AM »

I too have not roomed or anything for at least a month now. Sad really missing so many poses for LGBT and now seeing 3 MF poses getting added in a row is just too much so I highly doubt I will stay much longer in AChat.
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #46 : August 29, 2012, 05:33:47 PM »

I'm asking myself if i must stay or leave achat too .

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #47 : August 30, 2012, 01:41:11 AM »

Rukya, if it's a joke, it's not nice, my friend......it will be really sad to lost you! same for everyone!

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #48 : August 30, 2012, 01:57:21 AM »

i'm not decided yet , but if this continue the way it take actually , i will surely not renew my premium membership and erase achat from my computer .

Its no use to pay for only others have good things , and without being premium , this site is boring after 1 week .

So if i dont renew my membership , i see no interest to stay in game

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
hentaiboy69

« #49 : August 30, 2012, 02:07:39 AM »

i really hope you will stay, my friend! You can be dangerous when you are walking around with your paddle (btw, ever think to try it on the dev-team!?  ;D) but it's nice to see you anyway.

Stay, Rukya, please.....

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #50 : August 30, 2012, 09:20:07 AM »

HB, Adera , all other orientations...  how about checking out the MF poses , like Rukya has, to name the ones you would like converting so we know for Pantiless Fridays.

Together , we can campaign &  High light better what we are asking for...

If we can get the basics sorted, we can all start on new poses then ... just a thought ...

You got my backing  ;D

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #51 : August 30, 2012, 09:24:52 AM »

this will not work , as dev team have really few words in its vocabular . They know only MF poses and clothes

they dont mind pantless friday or nude saturday or any others days .

hentaiboy69

« #52 : August 30, 2012, 09:42:16 AM »

Rukya, you are probably right on all the line, but i think try can't be so wrong!

And to make you know.....just renew my annual subscription couse, at last, even i can say update are not that good recently for LGBT, there are some friends (some free!) i'd like to meet again. and i bet it's the same for everyone, here, even for you, Rukya!

so please, try to calm down......it will be really sad to see you banned!

Brandybee

« #53 : August 30, 2012, 09:43:19 AM »

Have faith Rukya,   If we keep asking and high lighting what we want to improve the game, they will take notice in the end.

If you are too negative, people will just see you as whining and not take you seriously.  If we channel our thoughts in a positive way, naming the problem and finding a solution,  they will eventually see its for the good of the game to keep members happy & interested ok?

You are an active member of Forum & we need more people like you to improve the game ... just dont give up... you have lots of support here.

Achat Gods ... Please take note of this post .  We need more orientations to join and stay. The reason you are losing gay members is the lack of interesting poses and the boring factor. Quite frankly I cant blame them compared to our MF.

You are causing members to turn away instead of improving and expanding the game here.  Please return to the rotation method. We are happy we have enough in the MF section at the moment. PLEASE CONCENTRATE ON FF, SS, & MM basic poses so they have a fair playing field here.

Its not fair at the moment and its obvious for everyone to see. Dont let this opportunity to expand escape you.  Please listen to your members.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
hentaiboy69

« #54 : August 30, 2012, 09:56:07 AM »

You are causing members to turn away instead of improving and expanding the game here.  Please return to the rotation method. We are happy we have enough in the MF section at the moment. PLEASE CONCENTRATE ON FF, SS, MM, SF & MS basic poses so they have a fair playing field here.

just to mention all......

Ok, funny things are over........seriously, we need to level the gap in pose. I mean, there is no need to release 50 poses for MM, MS, SS, SF & FF now, just a pretty amount of them with good option (no dildo for FF, when it's not needed!)

@Brandy: yes, you are right, we have to do it and we gonna do it, when more people are back.

Slut

« #55 : August 30, 2012, 04:40:51 PM »

For me it mostly feels like I pay money so the MF can get even more poses as if they dont have enough already and we get almost nothing so I dont blame Rukya for feeling so negative about the whole thing. I left AChat 2 years ago because there simply was not enough poses for LGBT and now seeing almost the same thing 2 years later its hard not to feel negative specially when they keep making new MF poses while the LGBT are missing so many poses. And yes it does feel like the Dev team does not care much about the LGBT and only focus on the MF so like I said its hard not to feel all negative.
Brandybee

« #56 : August 30, 2012, 05:28:21 PM »

Slut,  I know its frustrating. It's why I started this Topic.

So leaving didnt sort the problem, so lets try and rally support, the more members who voice their concerns about the unfairness of the number of poses for the different orientations the more the Achat Gods are likely to listen.

Tell your friends, get them posting here... make this the biggest partition ever in the history of Achat...  you have a lot of support from the heteros ..
Encourage your friends to join the  PANTILESS FRIDAY  campaign.

ACHAT GODS, PLEASE BRING BACK THE ROTATION SYSTEM AND LET THE MINORITY MEMBERS HAVE  MF POSES CONVERTED TO THEIR ORIENTATIONS.   TY.

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #57 : August 31, 2012, 12:34:02 AM »

it will be nice too that our designers ( tight , jeanona , marilyn , az and keiko ) continue to do what they do , but hmmm how say ...... little slowly .

I mean now you are 5 designers and each time you propose an outfit , we have it in maximum one month . So as long as you will give the oportunity to dev team to make clothes as fast , we will not be furnished in others things . Oh and if you could concentrate on men clothes too cause its really bad to have new women clothes each weeks

hentaiboy69

« #58 : August 31, 2012, 01:33:30 AM »

i want to support this request of Rukya.......tight , jeanona , marilyn , az and keiko, did yo think you can do this as a biggest support for the LGBT!?

Lover
: 10350

« #59 : August 31, 2012, 09:09:45 AM »

The question is - what is the biggest support for LBGT? If the colthes our desingers creat are sold well the A-Team earns enough money (it's their business we may not forget it). Perhaps they are able to concentrate on the minority then...
Or they look which MF poses are sold most and create them for other orientations - though I doubt you can compare it one to one.

It's easy to say for me let's wait until autumn. But I suggest to do.

: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9  
« previous next »
: