*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Everything about sex and love (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  POSES
« previous next »
: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9
: POSES  ( 79852 )
TightFit74
: 2415

« #75 : September 03, 2012, 01:17:11 PM »

I really have to bite my lip not to act out.. This thread and others were to comment on poses, not make this a place to dump discontent. There might be others that are enthousiastic about poses and are not familair with the lack of poses for LGBT. For them reading these threads and comments will not be a pleasure. Playing devil's advocate, reading some of the less respectful posts, I can imagine that within the dev-team, the feeling of haste or urge  to comply to the wishes presented here, to be non existant. I am sorry if I have stepped on toes while expressing my opinion.

Probably sounding like a broken record, I am after all an oldie here on forum, presenting your wishes in a well-described manner has had the biggest succes. I understand there is a lot of frustration, as part of the headset, I don't suffer from that as the lgbt commnity does. I do think that frustration should be outed, made known to the developers. They must know there is a need for LGBT poses and like Lover I keep hoping they will bring out all the suggested modifications of existing poses, as well as bring out the new proposed poses.

Please let your personal frustration not ruin the fun for others. There is always the support link in the forum where you can send your suggestions, complaints to the dev-team directly. That is something they WILL read, while they may ignore these threads on forum. This is more or less a public forum and a lot of people make us of it. I am not saying be quiet and be patient, I am saying consider the people you share the forum with and express yourself accordingly.

In the meantime I urge the development team to say something about the matter publically. The frustration of not knowing wether there are developments concerning LGBT poses is growing higher and I can imagine some people not finding their membership worth prolongiing. As others have said, I would be happy to see a series of LGBT poses exclusively and not have MF/headset poses for a while. Understanding that might make a dent in the income of the game, but convinced that would be temporarily as membership growth will balance that in the future..

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #76 : September 03, 2012, 04:23:59 PM »

i dont understand all what you write tight .

Are you asking from us to thanks the dev team to dont make poses for us ?

Or are you saying that they do a great job ?

Sorry to ask , but i dont understand the meaning line of your post so see no offence if i misinterpret it .
« : September 03, 2012, 04:25:53 PM Rukya »

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Lover
: 10350

« #77 : September 04, 2012, 02:33:31 AM »

Tight asks the A-Team to tell us about their plans - and he also hopes they will add more poses for LBGT.

And he asks to use this topic for what it's made for  - poses.

jeanona31
: 503

« #78 : September 29, 2012, 09:12:27 AM »

I'm so glad what I can see, dev-team is working on poses for LGBT .
Forgive me if it seems that I do not have time for my friends of different sexual orientation.
I  may not have time here in the forum but I certainly try to give my voice in personal message to dev-team.
My only. maybe a little idealistic ideas, is that we can alll be, at least here, equal.
What i want to say i'ts - so nice when you realize someone is listening here, someone following our desires and that someone is  our A-chat dev-team.
So be patient and positive my friends and please don't be a meain - and do not be so critical, sometimes it's good to remember how much we were looking for and how much is given to us.

With all my respect for all of you my friends ..

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #79 : September 29, 2012, 09:54:08 AM »

I'm so glad what I can see, dev-team is working on poses for LGBT .

and i'm glad to see you around after long time Jeanona! a big hug for you, where ever you are in this moment!
« : October 02, 2012, 01:47:44 PM hentaiboy69 »

jeanona31
: 503

« #80 : September 30, 2012, 04:21:41 AM »

Well I'm always happy to come back here and to see the dear familiar faces.  Thank you HB for your kind words.
Hug you back my dear friend.  :-* :-*

Lydiarose
: 974

Bitch's Corner

« #81 : October 02, 2012, 11:16:34 AM »

A lot of my friends have left this game and im thinking of doing the same

hentaiboy69

« #82 : October 02, 2012, 01:48:18 PM »

That's sad, Lydia....hope you change your mind!

Lydiarose

Bitch's Corner

« #83 : October 03, 2012, 05:57:45 AM »

I have a few months to go on my prem and i make my  mind up  then HB, I have be to other sites and this is like the poor preson site, what i love to see is a room like the Bar & Grill, and if they say it cant be do, well i have see it on other site where you can have up to 100 people in 1 room and you have music from Capital FM playing, so i think its up to Achat to do something like this to keeps us   

hentaiboy69

« #84 : October 03, 2012, 06:42:25 AM »

I understand what you say.....i'm the first one who like to have a big room to meet all of you there, but it seems like this is not the politic of AChat at the moment. Hope one day they gonna change their mind!

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #85 : October 03, 2012, 08:01:44 AM »

i dont think achat have a room like this in the near future .

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Bear
: 3856

« #86 : October 03, 2012, 09:39:21 AM »

I agree Ruyka... I think Achat has to develope it's self as a different option rather than follow and "be like" others.

Achat is oriented towards smaller more intimate encounters... not a large social; scene. It's strength is the graphics.

That said it could benefit from a universal chat mode... I am still ncler what the deifficulties were when that short experiment was employed a couple years back. It would take constant monitoring... but I think the team has plenty of bodies here who might assist or volunteer to become ingame monitors.. maybe in some form of minor compensation.

The site needs to focus on equalizing poses across the orientations... and creating more room environments first... then focus a means of a broader chat thread.

Diverse rooms will help in eliminating the boredom which sometimes arrives here. and lend it self to those who enjoy mixing RP with the sexual escapdes.

Lydiarose

Bitch's Corner

« #87 : October 03, 2012, 10:52:21 AM »

I see what your saying, but i think Achat will miss out, A lot of people ask me how to get to the Bar & Grill thinking its a room, and im not ask Achat to  do the same as the redlight game,all i like is just 1 room where we all could meet.But i cant see it happening. So i think i will be leaving like a lot of my friends have done.   

hentaiboy69

« #88 : October 03, 2012, 10:54:28 AM »

Infact i don't want room for 100 or more users at the same time....something small, let say 20 can be a good and reasonable number. You all know how many times we start some discussion here who run for days before we reach our goal. well, that can be done in a multiple chat and thanks to the log text in the client, it can be easy posted here for the one who are not able to take part of it.

And at last, meeting lot of friend isn't part of the game it self!? i can be wrong, but not at all, i think!

Lydiarose

Bitch's Corner

« #89 : October 03, 2012, 11:03:07 AM »

I think your wrong I have made a lot of friends on here it could be a gril thing,,,,,, lol

: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9  
« previous next »
: