*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Thanks to the A-Team
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3
: Thanks to the A-Team  ( 20459 )
bobbler

« : August 23, 2009, 07:55:34 PM »

Hey guys,

Just wanted to thank you for all the hard work that you're doing here!  It is much appreciated.
& also thank you for answering the endless number of messages that I keep sending you  :D

Keep it up, guys!  You're doing a great job!!

bob
« : November 14, 2009, 03:32:54 PM bobbler »
Rab
Administrator
: 111

« #1 : August 27, 2009, 01:55:59 PM »

Thanks bobbler  :)
We hope that AChat will be better and better...
bobbler

« #2 : February 15, 2010, 12:55:16 PM »

Just wanted to say thank you again.  The upgrades are coming hot & heavy and we are getting sometimes 4, even 8 new positions to buy when the upgrade arrives.

Thanks guys!

...now what about that new GUI that you said we would be seeing?...

;)
lenny
: 4

« #3 : February 24, 2010, 04:44:12 AM »

Thanks guys for some great work on achat, im enjoying it immensely. New 3some and blow jobs are really excellent, can the breast caressing bit be transferred to the same 1on1 scene please, i really enjoy playing with a womans breasts. Seen on forum many requests for many types of breast play, please put some design efforts into this.  You need never be short of ideas Tom and Rab, the achat community are full of good ideas, maybe some are to difficult to implement.

Thanks again guys
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #4 : March 31, 2010, 02:46:08 PM »

You get a LOT of requests here. Some polite, some not, some that I'm sure have you thinking you will never have us happy.

In a certain way that is to your credit. I know if I didn't love it here I'd be gone. The fact that people want all these things has the unspoken addition "Because I plan on staying and this will make my experience better."

Otherwise they too would already be gone.

So I wanted to say a full, formal and heart felt thank you.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Kaileen
: 32

« #5 : March 31, 2010, 02:51:31 PM »

I could not agree more. I think AChat has potential (although I don't think it's quite there yet). However, one thing that I've noticed while reading this forum is a healthy atmosphere. There are frequent updates, tom joins in some of the forum discussions and helps out where there are problems. As long as this collaboration exists I'm certain that AChat will be a great application, and I intend to come with suggestions I'd like to see simply because I have faith that some of them might actually be implemented in time.

So, to the development team, keep up the good work. *hugs and kisses*
Nicoquin
: 159

« #6 : March 31, 2010, 03:05:29 PM »

yeah !!!
keep up the good work folks !!!!

i use AChat for several months and am Premium from begining. i enjoy it a lot !!!

thanks again, Tom&Rab !

Nicoquin, happy premium user and husband of Friskette
AChat is for fun, not for business !!!
go to hell, you A$ seekers
Lover
: 10350

« #7 : April 03, 2010, 02:53:21 PM »

The atmosphere here is almost friendly; not just to the A-Team, also between us users. Dont think about maybe 1% stupid feeds! Lets think about: No users in this forum --- hm, no feedback to the A-Team, just living in free air....
A good living forum shows big interest to the job they do. And questions and suggestions mean we are thinking about and wanna go on. Even criticism is not bad; its just another possibility to tell our wishes. As long as they are honestly and not offensive.

I think the A-Team is glad to have "work" and to see if they are going into the right direction. And of course you are not able to satisfy everyone at once. Even we members are not able to...

Thanks for a great job, A-Team. Go on. And give us finally the weekly update ;)

Lover

Lover

« #8 : May 16, 2010, 02:40:43 PM »

On this way I wanna say thank you A-Team, as you have been very dillligent and gave us 10 new poses and new faces for girls since April.
Go on and make us happy ;D

Grateful Lover

sinnnn
: 1379

« #9 : May 16, 2010, 03:21:15 PM »

I GOT MY REVERSE COWGIRL, I GOT MY REVERSE COWGIRL.   UMMMM DID I SAY"I GOT MY REVERSE COWGIRLS," already?   ;D 

THANK U ATEAM
Lover

« #10 : May 16, 2010, 04:02:44 PM »

Hey Sinnnn,

did you see? They fulfilled your wish for the reverse cowgirl ;)

Urban
: 329

« #11 : May 16, 2010, 04:11:46 PM »

I GOT MY REVERSE COWGIRL, I GOT MY REVERSE COWGIRL.   UMMMM DID I SAY"I GOT MY REVERSE COWGIRLS," already?   ;D 

THANK U ATEAM

and you have the spanking option as a bonus :p
sinnnn
: 1379

« #12 : May 16, 2010, 06:18:33 PM »

YES, YES.  Now all I ask Santa A-Team, can girls on girls have their on Foreplay options, I WANT TO KISS. 
Oh, I GOT MY COWGIRL IN REVERSE.   ;D   But I have to point out one thing with the CGR position, the finger in the mouth-- she looks like she's trying to upchuck.  Oh and why are we still grabing our own boobs, I know Lover wants to grab my boobs, I think Urban and some girls want to grab the boobs.  I say let them sit up and grab them.   ::)
« : May 18, 2010, 10:34:25 PM sinnnn »
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #13 : May 17, 2010, 03:40:09 AM »

I've said it before, and I'll say it again here. Thank you development team. You've been cranking out the F-F moves at a steady pace and show no signs of stopping while still putting in that wonderful level of detail. You guys are wonderful.

Oh and Sinnnn I definitely want to grab your boobs.  ;D

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Lover

« #14 : May 18, 2010, 12:24:05 PM »

Sinnnn, why do you think I wanna grab your boobs? Cause they are hot? Cause you are hot? Cause I'm a Lover?

Sinnnn, you are right ;D I wanna grab them, play with them and coddle them, yes, yes, yes :P

: [1] 2 3  
« previous next »
: