*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  The Ice House **AB&G Dungeon**
« previous next »
: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 27
: The Ice House **AB&G Dungeon**  ( 259018 )
sexilicious
: 2755

« #345 : February 08, 2014, 02:22:49 PM »

All of a sudden, I see James bringing a large chair and placing it in front of me. Staring down curiously, I wonder what he would do with the chair. Whether he would sit down in the chair and be able to stare directly at my swollen lips dripping with need or if by chance there was some other plan in that mind of his.

James picked up a silk scarf while I was pondering what the chair was for and said, “I am going to blindfold you Princess, taking one sense away to increase your others.” I then watch as he leans into me and wraps the silk scarf around my eyes, and I feel it cinch tight as he tied it behind my head.

Shivering lightly when the scarf cinches tight, I realize just how vulnerable I am to James at the moment. He has me bound and spread wide on the St. Andrews Cross revealing all of my intimate areas. The scarf stealing me of my sight with only darkness surrounding me, and the gag in my mouth muffling and basically taking away my sounds. All I can do is listen and feel to whatever happens to me.

As my mind expands into feeling every part of me better and my hearing increases to listen to all the sounds around me, I feel James' lips on my cheek giving me a quick kiss which settles me down. I now feel capable of anything knowing that he is still there taking care of me.

My body feels like it is on fire. My nipples aching needing to be touched, licked, or even mauled. My pussy is drenched with need, and once in a while I can feel it dripping down as my excitement keeps growing. Every part of my body is tuned into the feelings since I can't see. It feels like my body is aching and trying to communicate in every way to James to touch me to take me to ease this ache.

I then feel a brush of his hand and something rough against my left thigh which tightens into my flesh. A soft moan escapes as I feel it touching my body but wishing it was higher and touching my pussy. Then the same feeling happens on my right leg, and it seems my pussy cries as more liquid drips out wanting that touch instead. The same touch happens again on my waist, but instead of feeling it cinching like the other two times, it is dropped behind then up in front as I feel it slide between the crack all the way from the back to front. All of a sudden, I feel a long lick of moisture against my clit. My moan is so loud it goes right through the gag where James can hear it. Then something bigger seems to be placed against my clit just as rough as the rest of it. Then the roughness stops moving as if he is holding it still or has tied it off.

My breath is coming more in pants by now as I listen and focus on the feeling trying to figure out what James will do to me next. I feel warmth as he stands near me and asks, “Are you alright Princess?” Nodding my head, I feel his hands rolling and pinching my nipples causing my head to press back into the cross more as my breasts try to push out towards his touch. Then nothing. Just the lack of his touch and coolness like he stepped away.

My ears perk and listen as I hear a familiar hum of a vibrator. Just before the rope begins to vibrate on my clit, my lips, and opening. It was so sudden and unexpected a little squeal escapes my lips before I settle into the feeling of the vibrations against my nether region.

Feeling his warmth again as he stands near me again, I feel the ball gag loosen and taken away. “What do you think of my little game Princess? Every five minutes I am going to increase the speed of the wand.” At first, the only response from my mouth is a moan as my body is lost in just the feeling of my body. Not having to worry about the other people who might pass through or any of the objects in the room to take my distraction away from the feeling that James does to my body.

All of a sudden, I feel a sharp pinch to first one nipple then the other as James asks, “Well, Princess. I'm waiting for an answer.”  Shoot, I think. What was it that he had asked. My body is so turned on and needy that my feeling has become the main sense that seems to work. A sharp tug on both my nipples at the same time again making me breathe heavier and my need higher. “Princess, what do you think of my game,” I hear him ask again. Finally registering what he said, I asked, “Uh.... what game?”

Hearing James chuckle, I feel the tug released but the pinch still remained like he had put clamps on them. His hand gently rubs my cheek as he leans in and whispers the game into my ear again. Gasping softly and moaning, I reply, “Oh yes, Sir.”

James then withdraws his hand and backs up, but I can feel the heat of his gaze as he stands nearby watching me. The vibrations continue buzzing away. It is such a slight movement that it just keeps me aroused but doesn't increase it much making me feel like I could go all day long.

A little bit later, I feel a tug again on the chain that connects to both clamps pulling both my nipples out more. James whispers in my ear, “Time to turn the vibrations up to the next level.” Immediately after that before I had much time to let his words sink into my head, I felt the stronger vibrations on my entire nether region.

Moaning loudly, I feel my need increasing with the stronger vibrations. Feeling the release of the tug, I feel James warm hands pinching and pulling on the nipples peeking out from the clamp. Shuddering lightly under his touch, my body responds and tries to push out for more, but the restraints keep me solid against the wood.

My body tries to spread more to take more of those vibrations into my needy core, but no matter how I try to move, the restraints hold firm keeping me in place. Mewling softly in frustration, I feel James hands move down caressing my body which elicits more tingles of need to rush to my core at his loving touch. However, he avoids my aching core and just keeps lightly rubbing my body up and down making me moan. My need always rising and getting harder to avoid that orgasm that is nearing closer.

Feeling that approaching orgasm, I know I couldn't have it until James had given permission although for a second I thought about seeing what he would do if I had one without his permission. However, I didn't want him to deny me the next orgasms for my lack of obedience in asking for his permission. Pleading softly knowing his ear was nearby as he continued caressing my body, “Please Sir... may I cum?”

Hearing James chuckle, he says, “Not yet Princess. You are not quite there to cum for me.” Hearing him deny my orgasm, I focus on keeping control of it. However, very soon I begin pleading again for my orgasm as it is rising ever fast in my body with the constant vibrations. Again though James denies my orgasm.

Feeling that orgasm right on the edge and unable to move my body to redirect the feeling, I toss my head back and forth trying to clear my mind of my need to last longer. Trying my best to keep control of the orgasm and waiting for his permission is growing increasingly harder as the orgasm wants to rip through my body and give me the pleasure it wants from all of this constant feeling.

Finally unable to take it anymore, I scream, “Please, please, please, please,” while tossing my head back and forth barely hanging onto the little control I have left over the orgasm.

sexilicious
: 2755

« #346 : February 19, 2014, 02:30:13 PM »

“Not yet Sexi. You cum now it's over and you will go back to the dungeon to be sent to bed unsatisfied,” James replies sternly to my pleading. Fighting back the overwhelming need for release, I manage just barely wanting to please him and find that satisfaction I can only get when giving control over to a Dom and being made to have tons of orgasms at his command.

Feeling the tears well up in my eyes as my need grows more and more, I fight as hard as I can but feel if James doesn't give me the release soon, my body will betray me and I will fail him. As hard as I am fighting to keep my body from hurling over that peak, my mind barely registers his next words. All that registers in my mind is that he talked about other people, but there was nobody around when we started. Did somebody come in? Was someone else going to join us? He never mentioned another person before we started. Then his next statement both scared and excited me. “You are going to learn the hard way Princess that you do not always get your way.” He promised several strong orgasms. Did he change his mind? Was he not going to give me the release I badly needed that only came from giving someone else the control of my body.

I then hear those blessed words from James. “Now cum, cum for me Princess. I own your orgasms, they belong to me here in this place.” Hearing his permission, I relinquish that tight grip I had on my body, so my orgasm would race though. Screaming as it rips through my body, I feel my body shaking at the strength of the orgasm. My body seeming to float into the air, but the ropes held firm and pressed tighter into my body.

Breathing heavy trying to regain some of my breath, James whispers in my ear, “I want you to cum freely now Princess.” Smiling at his words, I can feel that build up for the next one already happening. He then changes it to the 3rd setting for the vibration got faster. Feeling the caress under my breast, I wanted to push out and feel more of his touch on me, but the ropes prevented me from getting closer.

A pleasant pain flashes in my nipples as something strikes them making me whimper. Feeling that mixture of pleasure and pain, I just focus on my body and enjoy that fire burning in me as my need grows. Soon I start struggling against the restraints thinking no too soon. I want to give James a stronger orgasm than that. Fighting it back to let it build more, I hover near that release letting my moans caress James' ears. Then letting go I fly past the peak and cum. Screaming as it races through my body, I'm sure I heard my scream echoing in the dungeon.

With the first couple orgasms out of the way, my body starts responding even faster to the stimulus like always. Racing towards the next one, my mind relaxing giving into the rise and fall of my need. A smile crosses my face knowing that soon my body will get what I need through all the orgasms that is to come. My focus going towards just feeling. Knowing I have nothing to fear, I trust James to keep me safe and fulfill that need within me.

Quickly my next orgasm builds, I don't even have time to try and hold it to make it stronger for James. The orgasm races through my body making me scream and gasp for breath. I then feel the vibrations pick up as James sets it on the 4th setting. “Are you enjoying this Sexi?” I hear him ask with what sounds like a smile in his voice. “Y..yes S..sir,” I say with a smile. “Then cum for me again Princess,” he commands me. Hearing his words, my body races with lightning speed to please him, and seconds later I am cumming again for him. Screaming as it takes hold of me, I feel my body shaking in the ropes and know that it will be difficult to stand and walk when we are done with the session.

Hearing James smile again, he says, “Keep going then.” For the next while, my body continually builds and releases many orgasms taking me on a roller coaster ride. The strength of the orgasms building and falling with my screams shouting out the intensity of each orgasm. The length of the orgasm changing with each one. Some are very short but others seem to last what feels like forever. My focus remains on giving up each orgasm to James to please him with each one. I don't know how much time passes or how many I have, for my mind is totally relaxed and just giving into James' control over me. I'm sure I felt James touching me in some way during this time now and then, but all that registers in my mind is pleasure.

Then I feel the vibrations pick up to the 5th setting. Another orgasm racing towards that peak and fast, but then I hear James command, “Hold it, don't cum. Don't you dare cum.”  Hearing his words, I fight to reign in the orgasm and barely manage to stop it in time. “I told you earlier Princess that you won't always get your way. Well, now it is time to start just that. I will decide when to take the next of my orgasms from you.”

James then leaves me hanging on the edge while I whimper and moan my need for release. Every time I beg and plead for the release, James says, “No, hold it.” My body shaking with the need to cum, and I fight harder then ever trying to keep tight hold on the orgasm. It feels like I'm losing it, for it is harder then the first one I had to hold back. Over and over James denies the orgasm.

James then says, “When I say to cum, I want you to cum 5 times in a row. ONLY 5 times.” Knowing release is near, I listen hard for when he would tell me to cum, but it seems he is in no hurry to say it. Several LONG moments pass, but it must have been a very short time as my mind no longer can tell such a simple thing as time at a moment like this. Finally, I hear his blessed voice, “Cum Princess, Now.”

Instantly at the word cum, my first of the 5 orgasms rips through my body hard and long. Screaming at the intensity of my release, I barely have a chance to breathe a breath at the end when the second orgasm rips through me making me gasp for breaths as it rocks my world. Panting for breaths in between the screams I can manage, I feel the third orgasm racing higher in intensity before it knocks me over the edge in no time at all. The fourth is even higher, and my screams go higher in pitch. It seems to last forever. Finally, it stops and the fifth one I'm allowed races through me instantly even harsher then the fourth. My body is shaking as I feel the last one stretch forever in my mind.

When the orgasm finished, I grabbed tight hold of the fast building orgasm and whimper my need for more. My body always wanting more. Always wanting to give another to the Dom, but James said only 5 times. Holding tight to the reign of control I have over the orgasm, I wait to hear what James will tell me or remove the vibration from me cause I know I am barely hanging on to the control over the orgasm and know if he makes me wait too long, I will fail him.

bluedenim
: 3007

« #347 : March 23, 2014, 12:31:25 PM »

We arrive at the last door and I read out the name aloud "Andrea!"

“Come on in”  Momma jerks her shoulder and flicks the light switch
The bulb is blue, casting the room in a dim hue, but all can be seen. There are shackles on the wall, a single brass bed in the corner, a wonderful tall wardrobe closet and in the middle of the floor, a solid, sturdy spanking horse.

“So you had a room all this time?” I say in a hoarse whisper of disbelief.

Momma walks across to stand so close to me that we could have kissed, but kissing isn't what she has in mind today..
 “Brandy gave me a key last year. I thanked her and told her I didn’t have a sub. Tangoracer was even supposed to give me a tour”  Momma walks away and starts inspecting the horse, fingering the rings that take the irist & ankle straps. She looks up and stares into my eyes.
 “Things change.”
I feel butterflies in my stomach and my throat has gone dry but I don't move, returning her, what I hope is lustful, gaze.

“Take those pants off.”  she orders and opens the cabinet where all the spanking implements hang in long neat rows to find whips, paddles, restraints and other toys. As I pull my feet out of my tight jeans, I look up and see Momma holding a wooden spoon. She walks slowly around me, looking me up & down and trails the spoon across my butt.. I so want to bend over and wiggle it at her, but now my choices are to be made for me.
"Take those out!" she gestures to my breasts and I reach around to unzip the corset, but she raps the spoon on the top of my tits "I didn't say take that off, I said pull those out!"
I blush and crossing my arms, pull my breasts up and out of the corset..
They rest on top of the stiff material, my now erect pink nipples poking out like baby's fingers.
Momma lifts each one with the spoon as if weighing them then, turning the spoon over so the hollow is facing me, gently slaps the front of each, squashing my nipples as she does.. I moan a little and wonder what she has in store for me.

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
Momma_andrea
: 9502

Lady of the twin moons©

« #348 : March 23, 2014, 02:09:41 PM »

After the trek through the tunnel I find the Icehouse door.  Once we are both inside, the door closes with an unexpected slam. We giggle at each other for jumping a bit, then I take blue’s hand as I look around the big dark room with doors along walls. They all have names painted on them. Finally we come to the last. I hear Blue’s surprised intake of breath. It says “Andrea”

Now I’m the one smirking as I pull out a key that was given to me last year, and unlock the door.

“Come on in” I invite with a shrug and turn on a light.

The bulb is blue, casting the room in a dim hue, but all can be seen. There are shackles on the wall, a single brass bed in the corner, a wonderful tall wardrobe closet and in the middle of the floor, a solid, sturdy spanking horse.

“So you had a room all this time?” Blue said in an irritated disbelief.

I closed the gap between us until we could have kissed. “Brandy gave me a key last year. I thanked her and told her I didn’t have a sub. Tangoracer was even supposed to give me a tour” I walked away and started inspecting the horse. I looked up meeting her eyes. “Things change.”

Blue wasn’t coy at all, she had been asking for this. She stood stoically, just waiting.

“Take those pants off.” I ordered and opened the cabinet to find whips, paddles, restraints and other toys. I found a wooden spoon which suit my mood at the moment and turned back to the redhead woman in just black corset and blue panties now.  I walked around her slowly, my eyes going up and down her body. I let the spoon trail across her butt cheeks.

I stood looking at the tops of her supple freckled breasts. “Take those out.”  Blue reached back to undo the corset, but I smacked the top of her chest with the spoon (Lightly to get her attention) “I didn’t say take that off, I said pull those out.”

Blue crossed her arms and tucked her fingers inside to pull her sexy tits out of the cups. They now sat on top of the stiff, reinforced material. The rosebud nipples looked delicious.

“GRAB THEM!” I command

Blue gets her own tender nipples between thumb and forefinger. She waits expectantly.

I smile and let her wait, continuing to walk around her. Finally, almost full circle...

“Pull them.” I simply put.

She pinches and tugs. I see her back try to pull away, I see her bite her lip. She is trying but…

“HARDER! If I have to do it myself…” I threaten.

Poor Blu yanks her nipples, pinching very hard to keep a hold of them.

I stand in front of her, my legs spread and hands clasping the spoon behind my back. "Does it hurt?  She nods "And why do you do it?"

"Because you told me to, Ma'am" she puts simply.

"Good girl. Let them go, sweet heart."  I bend down a little, our eyes locked and gently lick the left one, so tenderly and she moans. I softly kiss the right one and she sighs. "Better?"

Blu nods "Yes Momm..." She starts "Ma'am"

My eyebrows go up, I heard it. I say nothing. " Go bend over the horse."

Blu obeys quickly. I get leather cuffs for her and wrap her wrists in leather. I move her over it sideways. Her head hangs down and her bottom up I hook the restraints to the "D" rings.

I put the spoon between her lips and she bites down like a good girl. "Hold that". I find a belt in the wardrobe, plain old leather, good for doubling over in the hand and dishing out a whoopin' to a naughty girl. I smack her bottom lightly, teasingly even.

"You hold my spoon, girl." I say seriously and SMACK.

« : March 23, 2014, 03:33:56 PM Momma_andrea »

http://redandbrunettelesbian.tumblr.com
bluedenim

« #349 : March 23, 2014, 04:22:31 PM »

Momma takes the spoon off my nipples and takes a step back thoughtfully tapping the spoon against her palm, then she stiffens and looks me dead in the eye. "Grab Them!" she barks.
I am unsure, but I cup a breast in each hand taking my nipples between my thumb & forefinger and wait hesitantly.
"Pull them!" orders my mature dungeon keeper and I stretch my sensitive baby's-thumb-like nipples out and away from my full freckled breasts. it starts to hurt..
"Harder"  she shouts at me "If I have to do it myself!" The threat hangs unfinished as Momma comes and stands in front of me, her legs apart at shoulder-width, her shoulders back and the spoon held behind her back like an officer's baton.
"Does it hurt?" she asks sharply. I nod, biting my lip to distract myself from the pain. "Then why do you do it?" The question is rhetorical, she knows the answer, but expects it to be vocalized
"Because you told me to Ma'am." I answer in my best submissive-following-orders voice.
"Good girl. Let them go Sweetheart." Her voice softens as I release the swollen buds, but she locks eyes with me and then bending down she licks my throbbing nipples, first the left then the right, softly and slowly... the sensation is both exquisite and intolerable, I moan in rapture and then release my tightly-held breath in a loud sigh.
"Better?" comes the question..."Yes Momm.." I start and then stammer into ".. Ma'am!" Her eyebrows rise and I know I have made a simple stupid error that should mean punishment, but she ignores it.
"Go! Bend over the horse!" I don't run, but I feel like skipping.. mustn't let it show....
I drape myself over the top, head hanging down as far as I can and my ass stuck up in the air, an inviting target. Momma cuffs my wrists and ankles with the leather straps and clips the cuffs to the rings on the horse, spreading my legs wide apart so that my ginger-curl-covered pussy is thrust back by the lip on the top of the horse and it's damp state will be clearly visible.
She comes round to my front and pulling my head up by my long copper braid pushes the wooden spoon into my mouth, I bite down on it, presuming it is what she wants. "Hold that" she says. and lets go my hair, my head falling down almost to the floor, I can tap the end of the spoon on the floor.
I can't see what she is doing, but I hear her walk back to the cabinet and lift something down, then I hear the snap of a doubled leather belt being tested and I feel a light slap on my bottom.
"You hold my spoon, girl!" comes an authoritative command and I hear a CRACK and feel a burn on my ass.
So it begins...........

Momma_andrea

Lady of the twin moons©

« #350 : March 25, 2014, 03:48:09 PM »

I start the swats across the thick part of her ass, the rump. A few licks and the flesh is red. I let my hand slide over her truly hot ass. I move lower with the belt and slap each creamy thigh as my hand rubs and lightly pats blue’s bottom. The leather wraps around with each swing, leaving a strip across each leg. I pause to feel the burn, letting my fingers run down her flesh. Blue hasn’t cried out and my spoon is still in place. Dropping the belt, I go to my open hand. My fingers slap and lift the cheek. I feel the burn in my own hand and can gauge the SMACK.

“What did you almost say, blue?”

She doesn’t respond and I aim between her legs. I slap those ginger fur covered lips, my fingertips landing at the base of her button. She tries hard to close her legs, but I still get in. I spank that pussy until I finally hear a muffled cry.

I move to the front and squatting down, I pull her head up by the hair and pull out my spoon.

“Well, little brat, shall we see what makes you scream?” I smack each hanging tit, with the spoon, aiming for each red delicious nipple. My grip is firm in that lovely copper hair.  The spoon tip swipes across the hanging tidbit of flesh. After many punishing blows, I take it in my fingers and grip and pull. Blue bites her lower lip in restraining her cry. I see the concentration on her face and I disrupt it. I bend down and kiss her.

bluedenim

« #351 : March 26, 2014, 05:48:38 PM »

Gripping the spoon tightly between my teeth as I feel the burn of the strap following the crack-slap noise as Momma swings the strap onto the meatiest part of my ass and the sensation is divine and when she stops and runs her hands over her work as if testing the heat, I feel my pussy lips swelling.
Then she starts again, strapping my thighs, working her way down and the burning pain makes me close my eyes and want to moan, then the sensation of the leather stops and I feel her hand, slapping my cheeks from the inside and lifting them with each strike. I bare my teeth and let out a whimper.
"What did you almost say, blue?"
I close my mouth tight in our battle of wills and hear Momma grunt in disappointment. There is silence for what seems like minutes but must in reality only be a few seconds, then I feel a slap to my pussy.
This was unexpected, this wasn't in the rules... I try to close my legs for protection but they are securely tied well apart and slap after slap stings my throbbing pussy lips and I feel her hit my clit bar with her fingertips and I am in torment.. I shake my head and rap the spoon on the floor, baring my teeth once more and moaning..
The slaps cease and I feel Momma in front of my face.. I open my eyes as she pulls my head up by my long copper braid.

Momma pulls the spoon out of my mouth.."well little brat, shall we see what makes you scream?"
I not respond, for she already knows the answer and is testing me. I open my big brown eyes wider and look with my best puppy dog expression, but Momma is not fooled, she can see right through me and laughs with a high pitch.
Holding my head up with one hand pulling my braid, she starts to slap my tits and my already sore nipples with the spoon. I close my eyes as I feel them start to water, then Momma drops the spoon and pulls hard on each nipple in turn. I bite my lip hard to stop from crying out.. I am not beaten yet, but Momma bends down and kisses the salty dew from my eyes and takes it down to my lips, tenderly brushing them, then opening them with her tongue and dribbling the salt-water into my mouth.
I know now my cause is lost, my heart aches, but it is not yet time for surrender and I suck her tongue, pulling it into my mouth and glaring defiantly into her beautiful blue eyes.
I will be yours Momma, you can break me, oh yes you can and will, but you haven't yet..........

Momma_andrea

Lady of the twin moons©

« #352 : March 27, 2014, 03:28:41 PM »

Breaking away from the stubborn redhead, I head back to the wardrobe and all its toys. A vibrating wand and duct tape. I smile, two of my favorite things.  Placing the wands head at her ginger thatched cooch and strapping it to her thigh with tape, I plug it in and flick it on. Squatting behind her, I blow softly on her damp lips. I watch as she wiggles and my fingers grip her warm ass flesh. A single finger slides between her lips and the wand’s head. My finger vibrates along this juicy little pussy. I feel her squirm. I hear her sigh and moan.

Then I smack that ass with my other hand as hard as I can. It hurts me, but leaves a print.   WHACK WHACK SMACK, I rain down blows and lend my tongue to her nether lips. I keep spanking that bum until its red and my hand is numb. My eyes so close to jiggling flesh, I bite it just as I plunge two fingers into her wet sex.

The spoon drops...

I reach through and snatch it up. I grin wickedly at my little victory. I lick inside her thigh and SMACK it with the spoon. I lick at the other all the way up to the vib at her lips... and hit it with the spoon. I lick her wet slit and swat it with the spoon. I lick her everywhere and let the spoon beat out a tattoo behind me. I kiss her flesh and smack it like a drum.

bluedenim

« #353 : March 28, 2014, 01:47:53 AM »

Momma pulls away from me and pushes the spoon back into my mouth. I bite down hard on it and I stare after her,  savoring her taste.. I can't twist my head around far enough to see, but I know she has gone back to the cabinet.. my vivid imagination sends a shiver all the way down my spine to my throbbing pussy in anticipation of my next torment.
I hear her chuckling to herself a she comes back to behind the horse, but there is no swishing, no slashes of white pain, instead I feel something pressed against my swollen labia and then tape being wrapped around the top of my thigh.. I can see nothing through the solid wood & leather, but I feel a familiar buzzing against my wet slit.. a rattling against my clit-bar and a gentle blowing across my damp ginger curls.. Oh Momma! I start to wriggle, but I am tightly bound.. I moan out loud and feel her hands grasping my ass-cheeks, pulling them apart.
I let my head fall, so that I am resting my head on the spoon, she can't see my face and I am in total submission. I feel something slip between my lips into my now slippery slit.. it feels like a finger.. it's transmitting the vibrations from the wand into my vagina and up towards my g-spot.. I squirm in ecstatic torture, I let go the breath I have been holding so tightly in concentration, it whistles through my clenched teeth and I start to moan.
*Slap*  I feel her hand spanking my ass.. She is spanking hard and I am floating away. I feel the beautiful hard smacks on my bottom then they stop and I feel her tongue on my asshole.. I grit my teeth as my asshole clenches and unclenches under this unexpected pleasure.
*smack* the spanking begins again, this time it seems in earnest and  I feel the heat rising in my cheeks and spreading through my entire crotch.
I begin to shake my head from side-to-side, the spoon tapping the floor as if beating time for the percussion section playing on my ass.
The spanking stops, but instead I feel her biting my cheek, her teeth digging in, this will leave a bruise, I fleetingly think as she pushes her fingers into my vibrating wet pussy and I let the spoon drop clattering onto the hard floor as I let out a howl
"Momm--Momma!" and my hips buck & bounce on the top of the horse, pulling against my restraints, causing the leather straps to bite into me.
My eyes are tightly shut, so I don't see but I feel her reach around and pick up the spoon.
I feel hot wet licks up  my thighs followed by slaps with the evil spoon.
I feel her lick my oozing pussy.. and I begin to lose control.. she slaps it with the spoon catching the wand and knocking it right against my clit-bar so that the vibration is rattling my whole soul.
I float like an out-of-body experience, my breath quickens and I lose all sense of time and reality.
I feel her licking me all over my thighs, my asshole, my pussy and beating my ass with the spoon but it is all distant as the lightning in my head flashes and the aching ecstatic agony deep in my pussy begins to pump and pulse.
"MOMMMAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!" "I'M SORRY, I'M SORRY, I'M SORRY!" I scream and I see & feel nothing as I slip into dark uncosciousness...

Momma_andrea

Lady of the twin moons©

« #354 : April 06, 2014, 04:34:46 PM »

I unshackle the passed out Blue and gently take her off the spanking horse. I settle back on my rump and hold the redhead in my lap. Her thighs and ass are red. I try to get her in a position off those WARM parts. Gently I stroke hair out of her face and coo to her.

"Blueeee, baby. Bluuee, sweetie..."

Her eyes flutter and she comes too, laying in my lap looking up at me. I stroke her hair again and kiss her cheek.

"Are you OK, sweetie?" I smile down at her.

"Yes" she softly answers.

"Yessss........?" I wait for more

"Yes, Momma." she finally gives.

I smile and kiss her cheek again, then pat her sore bottom. "Only you, baby. Only you."

Blue smiles at this. It is something special only for us.

"i'm going back to the bar. Thanks for christening my room." I kiss her nose this time and scoot her off of me.

bluedenim

« #355 : April 07, 2014, 11:53:01 AM »

I come to with such a warm feeling inside, and then as I feel the warmth in my ass & thighs I also feel a lovely sensation of someone stroking my hair and cooing to me.. I lie there just luxuriating in the moment, this is too good to want to end....
"Are you ok Sweetie?"
I look up and Momma is smiling down at me
"Yes" I whisper
"Yessssss....?" comes the response and I my heart swells in my bosom... Momma has not forgotten and I am still hers until and unless she tells me otherwise.
"Yes Momma." I speak softly and gaze up at her eyes for a sign.
She smiles, kisses me gently on the cheek and pats my so hot ass.. if I could freeze time, then.....
"Only you babe, only you."
I am so happy, I smile, but I want to cry, for moments like this are so fleeting, Oh Momma, Oh Momma..
"I'm going back to the AB&G, thanks for christening my dungeon."
This time she kisses my nose and scoots me off, shepherding me towards the shower, while she checks her beautiful auburn hair in the mirror and heads back up the hall.
I fasten my hair into a loose bun and squeeze it into a shower cap, if I wash it I'll have to condition it and dry it or Ill look like I've stuck my fingers in an power socket! The water is warm & soothing and as I spread the lather over my sore nipples, I smile again and then can't resist stroking the weals on my ass.. I deserve spanking again for the excitement is making me wet and I direct the shower head at my still throbbing slit as I curl my middle finger under my clit-bar and bring myself off once more, my legs feel like jelly and I turn the heat down to wake me out of my reverie.
Eventually some 20 minutes later I remember Brandy and the key..
OMG! Sexi!
I towel off and quickly drag a brush through my tangled hair, a quick squirt of deodorant and back into my jeans, I dig the key out of my pocket as I slip on my sneakers and pausing to throw the wet towel into the laundry basket, I turn the lights off  and lock the door behind me.
Now then... it's got to be this one, there's a light shining under the door.
I poke my head around it to make sure and I can hear whining squealing noises from round the corner where the St. Andrew's cross is fastened to the wall.

« : April 07, 2014, 02:19:51 PM bluedenim »

bluedenim

« #356 : April 23, 2014, 01:46:17 AM »

I see Sexi in a state of semi-consciousness, bound to the cross and blindfolded, the tight rope between her legs humming as the wand vibrates it.
OMG the poor girl, her pussy is clenched and her legs shaking as she struggles to obey James and not cum again.
What to do first?
I turn off the wand and untie the rope between her legs, she is still shaking and I must give her release. I unclip the clamps from her nipples and she throws her head back with a loud squeal, oh boy are they gonna hurt as the blood returns to swell them back to their erect, aroused, engorged state.
"Sexi?" I almost whisper, "Sexi? Can you hear me?"   "Sexi, you may cum now, cum for James!"
As I am speaking I kneel between her legs and gently kiss her swollen pussy "Cum now baby, cum for James, you must cum."
A strangled moan is accompanied by violent pumping of her hips and as I lick slowly from her damp vagina to her clitoris, gently swirling my tongue around the swollen sore bud, Sexi comes and I lap up the sweet nectar as her whole body shakes and her pussy pulses her cum onto my tongue.
Finally, the pulsing stops, but Sexi is still moaning and shivering, so I quickly untie her and let her down.
Cradling her in my arms, she feels so light & small, I carry her to the bath and lay her gently in it while I run some nice warm water and begin to wash her all over, starting with her forehead, smoothing her hair back behind her head, I undo the silken blindfold and smooth the sponge over her pretty face.
"ok, baby, it's ok, baby." I lift up her chin and look into her eyes, such lovely eyes, usually so sparkling. "You're alright now baby, blu is here, we're going to get you clean & dressed and back to the Bar & Grill!"
She isn't back with us yet, so I carry on gently smoothing the soapy sponge all over her petite frame, being extra careful as I skim her swollen nipples and puffy pussy lips. Right down to her toes, between each one and I suck gently on both her big toes, generating a soft sigh from the other end of the bath.  I raise her legs and wash all down the backs right down to her cute little ass and between her pert butt-cheeks.
Then I go back to her head. "Ok baby, I'm going to do your back now, I want you to kneel up for me." She obediently kneels in the middle of the bath and I wash all down her smooth back, under her arms and I keep looking at the rope-marks, I hope they don't become bruises.

Sexi looks so cute and vulnerable knelt in the middle of the bath, I feel like I want to hug her and protect her, but instead, I wash her hair. I know I love having my hair washed for me, so it's the least I can do and she stays kneeling without moving until I've rinsed the last bit of conditioner off and wring the water out, then she turns and looks up at me.
"Blu, I never figured you like this, thank you so much."
I blush bright red, not just my face but all over and I can't think of what to say, so I bend down and kiss her gently, full on the lips.
"Nice to have you back Sexi, let me get you a towel!"
I bring a big fluffy pink bath sheet and wrap it around her as she stands and steps out of the bath. I'm not sure if I should, but I start to pat her dry, minding how careful I need to be round her still swollen and very tender nipples.
Sexi sits in front of the mirror and dries her hair while I go to the wardrobe & fetch her clothes for her and thinking how I would feel in her state, I go dig out a tube of my anti-inflammatory painkilling cream, cos I have a feeling she needs it!
Finally she is back; washed, dressed and purty as a new daisy.
We give a gentle hug, careful not to squash either's sore tits, then laughing we gingerly walk back down the hall to the AB&G, Let's see what's going on!

bluedenim

« #357 : June 06, 2014, 10:47:53 AM »

Dirish pushes the creaking door to and turns the key in the lock leaving it in, the pretty gold chain dangling and swinging, the blue lighting making everything look strange almost eerie.
I stand and wait.
Now, I am no longer directing. Now, I feel a sense of foreboding. Why do I? I brought us here, I was the one going to show Dirish what we had in The Ice House and in my dungeon, yet without even talking about it, I feel control has already passed from me.
I stand and wait.
Dirish turns and looks me up & down without speaking. I nervously fold my arms behind my back.
I stand and wait.

Dirish

« #358 : June 08, 2014, 06:54:55 AM »

We enter the room and I close the heavy door, locking it behind us.
I turn to see Blu as she stands and waits, her hands folded behind her back, feet shoulder-width apart, head bowed, her long copper hair spills down off her shoulders, draped over her bosom, almost down to her waist.
Walking over, I lift her chin in my hand to gaze into her eyes. The back of my hand gently moves over her cheek,” You are very beautiful Blu”. My hand slowly moves downward to her neck as I hold her gaze.  My fingertips playing across the front of her throat.  Blu never moves, never diverts her eyes as I move her long hair off her shoulders letting it fall down her back.
I step behind Blu my hand never leaving her body as I take in every curve of her fit body.  “Do not move Blu until I return”.  I take a good look around the room and inspect all the items hanging on the walls, there is a spanking bench over on the other side of the room. I walk into the next chamber to see a large bed and a wardrobe against the wall nearby.  Inside are various toys, vibrators and lotions. There is a small shower room with fresh towels hanging near the heater to keep them warm.
I return to the front chamber to where Blu stands exactly as I left her. “Good girl Blu”. I kiss her lips softly. “This is a very interesting room you have Blu. I am going to enjoy our time here greatly”.  I kiss her softly again as I pull her close this time pressing our bodies together. 
I take her wrist in my hands bringing them in front of her placing them together just above her tight fitting jean shorts. “Keep your hands and wrist together right here Blu”. I walk over the wall and remove a length of silk rope I place over my shoulder and a silk scarf. I return to Blu again, “ I am going to blindfold you Blu and then bind your wrist. Before we begin I need to know your safe word my dear”. Blu tells me and I repeat it back to her Before placing the scarf covering her eyes and securing the scarf.
I step in front of her folding the rope in half. Wrapping it over her wrist and pulling the ends through the loop before wrapping it around her wrist three more times and tying it off.
Dirish

« #359 : June 09, 2014, 05:49:46 PM »

Carefully without a word I lead Blu to the spanking horse. I stop her just inches from the long end and guide her to lean forward with her bound hands and wrist out in front of her. Blu lays her upper body on he horse as I take a clip and tie it to the lose ends of the rope which I then secure to the other side of the horse to keep her in place. "Do not move Blu, I will be watching".
I walked back over to the  wall where all the toys hung and selected a pair of pirate shackles her her legs. Returning to Blu I knelt down and placed the first shackle on her ankle. She drew a quick breath as the cold iron touched her fair skin. "Do not move Blu". I placed the other shackle on her ankle then with a small chain fastened them together and around the base of the spanking horse.
"You are being a very good girl Blu". As I stand I rake my fingers up the rear of her thigh digging my fingers deep so my short nails scratch her skin causing red marks as I go. Reaching the top of Blu's shorts I bare handed slap her ass with a glancing blow to test her limits.
: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 27  
« previous next »
: